Double Trouble Pt. 03: Chastity Trio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judith giggled when she saw Joe's eyes widen.

Robert looked up from his steak, "What?"

She had to laugh, "Oh, sweetie...your face looks like a glazed donut."

Flushed, he started to get up and wash his face.

"Uh-uh...I like it. Finish your dinner."

After their meal, Judith told Robert he could go clean up while she and Joe did the dishes.

When Robert returned he found them cuddled on the couch. She indicated he should sit across from them. In the middle of the room sat a sturdy coffee table with a glass top.

They chatted for awhile, about their jobs, Robert's cooking techniques, and current events.

Robert was taken by surprise at how respectful Joe was, considering his...condition.

"Would it bother you if I asked you some questions about...umm..." Joe indicated Robert's midsection.

Robert glanced at Judith, who nodded.

"Does it hurt?"

Robert hesitated, forming his thoughts. "Sometimes. Sometimes it does if it is off kilter a little bit when I try to get hard...sometimes it is just really frustratingly uncomfortable."

He looked down for a moment, as if nervous about sharing further.

"But for the most part, it feels like I'm being held really tightly in a perfect grip. So while it is maddening that I don't get touched by anyone else...and cannot touch myself...cannot get a true hard-on...certainly cannot cum...at the same time it feels like I am constantly being held..."

Now he blushed even more. Judith was intrigued.

"Sometimes when I am freed from it..."

Joe looked at him with curiosity.

"This is embarrassing. Sometimes when I'm out of it, I miss it. It is almost like a security blanket."

Judith was almost gleefully fascinated. "Oh, wow, I never knew that! That is really gonna make a difference in how long we keep you in it...I cannot wait to tell Mary Ann."

Robert felt a wave of heat, he had really done it now.

Joe asked, "Mary Ann?"

Judith touched his arm, "His wife. She's the one who locked him up."

"Holy crap. You guys are crazy." Joe asked, "So what's the deal, dude? Do you get to fuck? Ever?"

Judith answered for Robert. "My Bobby is a fantastic lover...his wife and I share him because we both want him. He just suffers from little white boy dick. But he can do as much for me with his tongue as most guys do with their dick...not as much as YOU...but more than most."

She got an idea. "Robert, lay down on your back under the coffee table, hands flat under your butt."

He did as he was asked, curious but trusting. The table width was such that it was comfortable for Judith to straddle it, while laying down upon it.

Robert looked up with his head directly below her very furry pubic patch. Also within his view were her flat stomach and her full breasts flattened against the glass.

All of this view was only three or four inches away from him, but quite beyond his touch. It was frustrating; intriguing, and arousing all at once.

Judith spoke softly, "Baby, I want you to see why I do not allow you intercourse. I think when you see what Joe can do, you will cheer him on. Joe, show my baby what a real dicking looks like...give it to me."

Joe moved to take her from behind. Robert watched in amazement. How could that monster possibly fit within her?

As the beer can sized head touched the labia he knew so intimately, Robert's shaft pulsed in it's prison. Oh how he wished that was him preparing to make love to her. He knew how good she felt...he had intercourse with her often before she cut him off. She had actually been happy when his wife put him in chastity, admitting that his penis had never done anything for her anyway. Now she was free to demand her own pleasure without worrying about his ego.

He groaned when Judith shifted her hips, working her center around the shaft to accommodate it.

He could not look away as he watched the shaft slowly disappear within her, causing her to moan in pleasure.

Now Judith forgot Robert was even there. When Joe developed a rhythm, she rotated her hips to meet him stroke for stroke. Soon the lover's breathing became labored, sighs and moans filling the room. The scent of their love-making filled the air also, and Robert was driven to distraction by her familiar, intoxicating aroma.

Robert reflexively reached for his straining manhood to stroke it, but it was no use, of course. He whined softly in frustration. Damn it! The sights, sounds and aroma of what he could not have was driving him crazy.

He could not help but thrust his hips upward in vain when Judith began cumming. After she had enjoyed multiple orgasms...without interruption this time...Joe groaned and locked himself to her body, filling her with his semen.

Trembling, Judith looked down at Robert through the glass and mouthed words which made it all worth the effort, "I love you, baby."

Joe held her tight in his arms as his manhood pulsed and pulsed within her. Robert could see him kissing Judith's shoulders, at the same time being drawn to watch what he could see of the big cock throbbing. He was wishing so much that it could be him buried inside of her and gaining such ecstatic relief.

After nearly ten minutes, Joe regained his composure and stood. His flaccid, yet still impressive penis hung between his legs and a long stream of semen dripped down onto the glass table. Again Robert envied him whole-heartedly.

As Joe left to go shower, Judith sat up.

Now, rather than looking up at her full breasts pressed against the glass, he was looking at their pendulous underside. His gaze moved to her crotch...her plump labia were now pressed against the glass as her breasts had been. Between them was a dollop of Joe's cum. She smiled down at him as she stood slightly, then pressed her hand to her abdomen. A long stream of cum, her's and Joe's, flowed for a seeming eternity onto the table. Robert's caged cock pulsed. Not because of what he suspected she would make him do, but because he wanted it to be HIS seed mingled with her.

"Oh, Judith, PLEASE..."

She smiled down from between her breasts, "Please what baby? Please let you cum?"

"No...yes...please fuck me..."

"Oh, sweetie...that can only happen if you can make ME cum the way a MAN like Joe does...and we both know that is not happening. I'm sorry, sweetie, I really am. I REALLY wish you could give that to me..."

She stood. "Now, get up here and clean up this mess while I go shower."

Later that night, Robert got something Joe would never have, Judith's love as she cuddled him tightly in her bed. He awoke often as his manhood attempted to become erect, but each time, she was snuggled closely to his body and he could feel her adoration and love.

What an incredible contradiction.

They were both excited for their vacation and time away beginning the next day.

12