Double Trouble Pt. 04: Chastity Trio

Story Info
Chaste nudist mountain resort shenanigans.
7k words
4.44
6.4k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is only a fantasy, as with most stories here. There is infidelity, chastity and denial, and a small bit of cuckoldry. Do not expect reality...practice safe sex, and if it appears to be a "don't try this at home" circumstance, don't. I appreciate constructive comments and ratings, they indicate whether a story should continue. If you do not enjoy the subject matter, save your time. If you DO enjoy the story, please take a moment to vote, because the trolls certainly do!

It would be helpful to read previous chapters, as I do not try to re-tell the story.

They were up early Saturday morning, making their four hour drive to the mountains for several days communing with nature. It was the right season for moderate temperatures, at least during the daytime.

The drive was relaxing, at least for Judith. Very much sated, she laid back in the passenger seat, her feet resting on the dash and read her book while Robert did the driving. She wore a form-fitting tank top and filmy loose-fitting shorts with no bra or underwear. So while she was not focused on sex, her mere appearance exuded sensuality. With her legs spread, Robert could not help but steal glances at her exposed sex, and her large, dark areola and nipples virtually shouted for attention. Which she got from her driver and anyone else when they would stop for a break.

She insisted that her driver remain nude except for his chastity belt and cage. She pointed out he was not actually driving naked since his genitals were covered...mostly. She permitted him to keep a pair of shorts which were a male version of her's, thin and loose, nearby to wear into convenience stores or while pumping gas.

If she sensed his cock was not straining within it's cage, she would almost absent mindedly caress him or twist his nipples while continuing to read.

She had given him the address for the resort she had booked for them. She was excited to go hiking, but had no desire to "rough it" in a tent, so she had reserved a cabin.

When they arrived at the main office, she kept reading, telling him to go check in at the desk.

He reached for the shorts on the back seat. Without looking up from her book, she simply said, "No."

Robert broke out in a cold sweat. "No? I can't go in there like this, can I?"

Her response was to arch an eyebrow, expressing her impatience with his resistance. So he grabbed his ID and got out of the car nervously.

He trusted her, but waited for someone to scream or call the police.

He entered the sliding glass doors into an expansive lobby, looking for the registration desk. The building was very well appointed, obviously not cheap.

Fortunately there were only a few people in the lobby, but he drew glances and pointing.

He found the registration desk and breathed a little easier, although he was still incredibly embarrassed.

There was a sign above the desk with the name of the resort and the words, "Adults Only. Clothing Optional."

There were two clerks, a man and a woman. And both were completely nude.

He was drawing attention not for his nakedness, but for his locked up manhood. So, he thought, at least he was a freak among freaks. He was, apparently, just a little more freaky.

He gave his name to the young woman, who nudged the young man while she looked on the computer. The man's eyes lit up, "Oh, my, you poor boy."

The girl looked up, then down at his predicament, "Your name is not listed. Perhaps there is a WOMAN who is in charge?" Her amusement was obvious.

She quickly found Judith's name and logged them in. She gasped as she read the notes on the screen. She quickly pulled "Brice" over to look. He practically squealed, "OMG, Barbara, I've never seen one before!"

Robert looked at them as if to say "what?"

Barbara turned the screen so he could read it. Next to his name was the comment, "Sub. Subservient to all staff."

"Wha-what does that mean?"

He realized Brice was regarding his backside, and that Brice's penis had grown erect. "It means I hope to see you later, honey."

Robert returned to the car to find Judith laughing at the hot pink wristband he now wore, which apparently advertised his status to everyone who saw him.

As they drove to their cabin and they unloaded their luggage, he told her about his encounter and Brice's comment.

Her response was to look at him mischievously, "Well. Maybe I'll get to watch you suck a dick finally! Or would you rather I give him your virgin ass?"

By the time they had unpacked and gotten settled, Judith decided it was too late in the day for a hike, they would save that for the next day. "Let's take a nap, then we can get dinner and some drinks, and just lounge around the pool."

After their nap, she changed into a white sundress, again with no underclothes so that nothing was really left to the imagination. As they walked along the paths to the restaurant, Robert did not know how many of the stares they received were for her beauty, or his chastity and wristband.

Apparently the staff was well briefed regarding their guests. The greeter at the restaurant welcomed them, "Ah, Miss Judith, we are glad to see you. Would you and your boy like to sit outside for the view?"

Judith said that would be fabulous, and they were led through the crowded dining room to an equally busy and large patio area. When they were seated, Robert took in the snowcapped peaks in the distance. It was magnificent.

It was not lost on him that all of the staff were excellent physical specimens and were all nude. But what affected him most was observing that he was one of only about half a dozen patrons who wore no clothing.

And he was the only one who wore a chastity device. Which seemed to draw a lot of attention and apparent discussion. Neither he nor Judith realized the effect they were having on the other guests.

Denise was a hottie, the whole package. Her fiancé Damon did not consider himself anything to write home about, but Denise thought he was, which made him very happy.

Also in the restaurant was Amanda, who was without a doubt a 12 on a scale of one to ten. Drop dead gorgeous, blonde, exquisite breasts and butt that she apparently enjoyed displaying.

Denise caught Damon looking, and smacked him playfully. But then that got her motor running and they soon found a large walk in closet that wasn't being used.

As far back into the darkened space as they could get, he lowered her skirt and panties, and dove in.

Damon felt ladies should always cum first, so he had devoured her and she had cum all over his face, clutching his hair and squeezing her legs together while trying desperately to remain silent. Which was a chore for her as she was normally very vocal.

He leaned up and lowered his pants, his hard shaft ready to get it's reward for patience. He had just begun to penetrate her moist sex...when the door opened.

Laying on the floor, they froze.

In stepped Amanda.

Had she seen them go in the closet? Were they about to be offered their first menage-a-trios? Damon's cock throbbed, and Denise regarded him, knowing what he was thinking.

The door shut silently. By the faint light streaming in beneath that door, they watched as Amanda turned away from them, now facing the door. Was it possible she had not actually seen them in the back of the closet?

Her magnificent bubble butt was within inches of Damon's face...he could reach out and touch it, and had to fight the impulse to do so.

They could see as Amanda placed her hand flat against her flat tummy and groaned softly.

Then that perfect derriere erupted. A long, loud, drawn out emission of methane. They could almost imagine those bountiful cheeks vibrating.

Amanda sighed with relief, her hand reached behind her and waved the air. Then as suddenly as she had appeared in their little boudoir, she was gone.

But her gasses remained. Their eyes watered as if someone had opened the door, tossing a week old road kill in with them.

Denise made a gagging sound, "Oh, god...what crawled up her ass and died? I think I'm gonna vomit..."

Damon's erection quickly waned. Neither of them was thinking erotic thoughts anymore, only of escape.

They were both wondering if Amanda had known they were in the closet and did that on purpose. Could she have really been so intent on her clandestine fumigation that she missed seeing the lovers? If there had been a canary in that closet, it would be dead!

As they stepped out of the closet, they spotted her across the room and their eyes met. She turned white as a ghost. Nope. She was as shocked as they were.

But of course all three of them would keep the secrets. They were assured of mutually assured embarrassment.

As Amanda turned and walked away to make her own escape, Damon (and Robert across the patio) couldn't help checking out that swing. Denise said, "Eww! I think I need to lock you up like that guy over there!"

Judith arched her eyebrow at Robert, making a note of Amanda for future use.

Amanda had taken notice of Judith's Amazonian body and sensuality, and her companion's restrained manhood, also. It was part of the reason she was so desperate to rid herself of the flatulence she had built up.

Now that she was relieved, so to speak, she sought out Rusty, a tall, muscular, well endowed bachelor she had experienced before. She took hold of his hand and dragged him to an unused dining area of the restaurant. He was not difficult to seduce.

Before long, she was bent over a table, and Rusty's impressive erection was sawing it's way in and out of her sopping wet vagina from a standing position behind her.

Then they too were interrupted as staff members entered the room, wheeling in carts laden with food for a catering job.

Rusty quickly lifted the petite Amanda up on his shaft, and backed up behind a row of thick curtains which draped nearby windows.

His plan quickly went awry, however. Amanda was pinwheeling on his cock, trying to obtain some semblance of purchase as she hung in the air.

The unintentional additional stimulation was more than Rusty could take. He bit into Amanda's shoulder in an attempt to stifle his groans as he came...hard...firing pulse after pulse of semen into her hot cunt.

She too was struggling to remain quiet behind the drapes. She was left bereft of an orgasm, but filled with cum.

The not-so-chivalrous Rusty let her down to the floor slowly, then tried to leave the room as clandestinely as possible.

Now super-hot Amanda was left hiding behind the drapes. She eventually worked up the courage to slink back to the patio dining area and the ladies room.

She cringed. Her abdominal flatulence was now replaced with vaginal flatulence, and she could feel the squishiness between her thighs.

Having cleaned herself thoroughly, she exited the bathroom so she could return to her table. She once again flushed with embarrassment as she watched a nude staff member using a mop to clean the trail from the scene of her coitus to the bathroom. Every face on the patio was turned towards her, some bemused, some disgusted, some obviously wanting to meet her.

Sonofabitch. This wasn't supposed to happen to girls as hot as her.

Judith and Robert watched as Amanda sat at the table next to theirs. They both recognized the pensive signs of sexual frustration. Damn, this sexy little thing was obviously in a bad way.

Judith seriously considered making him crawl under their new neighbor's table to relieve her, but decided against it. They were just about done eating, and she wanted to get some sleep so they could get in an early hike in the morning.

She glanced at Robert and they got up to leave. As she walked behind Amanda, she grazed her fingertips across the girl's shoulders and watched her shiver in response. When Amanda glanced over, all she saw was the rhythm of the black woman's butt walking away, then the naked man's perfect butt following.

She sat there confused for a few moments, then her libido chose for her and she stood and followed after the couple. Any port in a storm.

But she had taken too long. When she made it out into the courtyard, they were gone, and she had no idea which path they had taken.

She considered going back to her table to eat dinner. But at this point so many people had seen her antics, including her desperately following a couple of complete strangers, that she was too embarrassed.

It seemed her big night was going to be a microwaveable burrito and her vibrator in her room. She could have done that at home!

Robert did not expect to be unlocked that night; he certainly did not expect to make love to the beautiful woman he was watching as they walked. That did not prevent him from wanting to do so, and his shaft throbbed in it's cage, slapping back and forth as he walked.

He was correct about no sex that night, but it took little effort for Judith to keep him on edge. When they entered their cabin she slowly stripped off her clothing, letting his eyes take in her nudity. They showered together, bathing each other. She made sure his caged area was clean, teasing him gently.

Afterwards they sat on the deck, enjoying the scenery and reading books. She was entirely relaxed. He was not. She was still nude, and he was frequently distracted from his book by the bounce of her foot, the rise and fall of her breasts as she breathed, or a dozen other innocent things she did which caused him to pulse with need. He loved being on such an erotic high. He craved the frustration only a little less than he craved relief.

Judith glanced up from her narrative when she saw him shifting in his seat, and caught sight of his caged cock jumping, a small stream of pre-cum dripping from it's head.

She smiled, stuck her tongue out at him playfully, happily said, "I love you, baby" and returned to her reading.

They cuddled and slept well that night and were up early for their hike.

Judith pulled on a pair of short khaki hiking shorts which accentuated her big, perfect butt, lifting it so that it said "hello!" to anyone she passed. She considered going braless to torment her companion, but jogging and rock climbing do not go well with large, free breasts, no matter how firm they are. She chose a sports bra instead, low cut to be revealing, yet supportive to keep her girls happy. Then she wore a light button-up safari style top.

Robert went to open his suitcase for his clothes, only to find it padlocked shut. He turned to look at his lover / tormentor, questioning.

She stood holding his hiking boots and a pair of socks. "This is all you will need, sweetie. The resort owns the trails for several miles around, and the clothing optional rule applies. Unless we go into town, you will not need anything out of your luggage this week."

They had loaded a backpack with supplies for the day, which she had him carry. They stopped off at the restaurant for a light breakfast before setting out.

Amanda had stayed up late, snacking, diminishing the alcohol from the cabin's mini-fridge, and watching a romcom while using her vibrator.

She got up late, probably 10 AM, though she wasn't certain. She had gotten herself off several times, but it just was not the same as having someone do it for you.

She decided to go for a walk to clear her head, and perhaps get her mind off of her libido. She was still horny as hell.

She donned a fanny pack and set out. She stopped by the restaurant for some breakfast, but it had finished serving. She rolled her eyes at herself as she settled for a microwaveable breakfast burrito from the concession.

She had been walking for about an hour along a mountain trail. She was feeling a little better, but was still horny as hell.

All of the walking had loosened the effect of the burritos she had consumed. She stepped off of the trail, desperate to relieve the build up of gas. Hiding in the trees, she let one rip, then another. She rolled her eyes at herself again. Miss Prissy was not normally anywhere near this flatulent.

As she was preparing to go back to the trail, she spotted someone nearby, sitting with a blanket covering them in a clearing off the trail. It was the Amazon-like black woman she had seen the night before. She was relaxing while reading a book, occasionally looking up at the magnificent mountainous vista and sighing.

Good grief. She hoped this woman had not heard...or smelled...her loud releases.

She stopped near the woman. "Beautiful, isn't it?"

The woman regarded her, seemingly annoyed to be distracted from her book and the mountains.

"It truly is. I could live here."

Amanda knew she should leave. But somehow she wanted to get to know this woman. She seemed...like a sage. She made small talk. The woman continued to converse, but seemed distracted.

Amanda was prattling on, explaining her odd behavior the night before, when the woman's eyes rolled back in her head, she closed them, and groaned.

Amanda started to apologize for annoying her. Then she realized the woman's hand which was not holding the book was between her legs. Was she masturbating??

When Judith finished her orgasm, and recovered, she slowly stood, lifting the blanket with her. Now Robert was revealed to have been laying beneath her, lavishing attention upon her vagina.

Judith pulled up her khaki shorts and regarded Amanda. "You obviously fucking need it. If you would like to have a seat, Robert would be glad to help."

"I...um...I...uhh..."

"Do you think you're gonna get a better offer? There is not a better pussy licker in the country."

Amanda quickly dropped her shorts, looked down into Robert's eyes, and sat on his face.

She felt his hands on her hips, guiding her needy sex to his mouth. She was impressed by his willingness and how good his tongue felt.

She did not know that both Judith and Robert had heard the roars from her derriere earlier. He was determined to make sure this did not turn into an analingus thing, lest he vomit.

Her well lubricated snatch tasted good, although she had been perspiring from her hike. So had Judith. Fortunately her gaseous emissions seemed to have passed.

She closed her eyes and focused on this man's lips and tongue expertly manipulating her labia and her clitoris. She had been so desperately needy, within moments she felt herself approaching orgasm.

"Open your eyes." She heard the woman's kind voice. Why did it matter? But she did as she was told, being appreciative of the gift.

When she opened her eyes, she immediately focused on the many snow-capped peaks across the valley. She saw and heard the bubbling, roaring sounds of a river and saw the foam and flow of the water, which was a visual representation of what she felt rising within her.

She did not just orgasm. She felt and experienced all of the power from mother Earth coursing through her body. She did not scream and violently thrash about. Rather she felt an amazing, incredible peace as waves of orgasmic relief flowed through her body. She found an incredible level of peace she had not known before.

When she began to relax, she looked not to Robert, but to Judith, whispering, "Oh my god, thank you."

Judith's response was to look at Robert and calmly say, "Again."

Robert held nothing back. He drew Amanda's swollen clitoris into his mouth, and sucked. Once he had it entirely within his mouth, he began lashing it with his tongue. He was merciless.

Within seconds she was screaming in panic as she experienced multiple orgasms. Still watching the mountain scenes, she attempted to pull away. But Robert had hold of her hips with his strong hands, and held her fast while forcing her to cum...and cum...

"Fuuuuuuck!!!! Pleeeease....aauuuuggghhh!"

After a few minutes, Amanda fell to the side, trying to catch her breath as she lay on the ground beside Robert.