Double Trouble Pt. 04: Chastity Trio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judith walked over to Robert and extended her hand, helping him up. She ignored the fact that Robert's manhood was straining against it's chastity device, leaking pre-cum. She also ignored Amanda gasping for air, trying to regain her composure.

She helped Robert up, and then led him along the trail. She left Amanda to fend for herself.

The couple enjoyed the remainder of their day hiking and continuing to enjoy nature. Returning to their cabin before dark, they showered together before taking in dinner on the patio again.

Judith noticed the resort included a spa, and scheduled a massage and sauna time for herself the next day.

They had breakfast the next morning, again enjoying the view from the patio. It just relaxed the soul.

When they arrived at the spa, Robert expected to be cooling his heels in the lobby for a few hours while Judith enjoyed being pampered. He had even brought a book. Which, it turned out, he would not need.

A sturdy woman introduced herself as Francine. Taking in Robert's predicament, she asked him to come along also, "You may be useful."

Francine, while very muscular and of a stocky build, still had a very feminine persona and voice, "We'll begin with a relaxing massage."

She led them to a room which had a specially designed massage table, and left them alone so Judith could remove and secure her clothing and belongings in a locker. After about ten minutes, she returned.

The table was covered with thickly cushioned leather, making it very comfortable. It was similar to a chair a gynecologist would use, with a wide area for the customer's midsection, then hinged sections for a person's legs, so they could be spread. The table was about four feet high.

Francine guided Judith to lay face down on the table. She then slid from beneath the table a seat which was attached to the base of the table. She directed Robert to sit, then fastened leather cuffs around his thighs, securing him to the seat. She cuffed his wrists behind his back. He now sat with his legs stretched out in front of him, sitting against a backrest. The seat was attached to a metal rod. Francine used a pin to lock it into place.

He found himself sitting between Judith's thighs, forced to stare at that gorgeous butt he loved so much, but too far away to touch it and unable to move. Her hairy cleft was visible between her legs. He wanted to lean forward and kiss her, but could not.

Francine began the massage, applying soothing oils and using her firm hands to caress and massage Judith's flesh, releasing any tension that had built up. She took her time, working from her customer's arms, across her shoulders, then down her back to her buttocks and legs. She even worked the soles of Judith's feet expertly. The process took nearly an hour.

Occasionally Judith would moan contentedly, "Oooohh" or "mmmmm" or "Oh, gawd that feels good."

Inevitably, arousal resulted. Robert watched, mesmerized, as his lover's cleft moistened. He could see her juices glistening in her pubic hair and he could smell her arousal. It caused him to become aroused, his cock pressing hard against it's prison. He wanted so much to lean forward and give her the relief he could not have as she squirmed in need. So close but yet so far.

Francine asked Judith to turn over, then began the process all over again on her front side.

Robert's manhood throbbed. He loved this view. Her hairy muff, the bottoms of her full breasts topped with her erect nipples, and between them the bottom of her chin, and her lips forming the occasional "O" as she moaned in pleasure. He wanted so bad to touch her.

When the masseuse reached those magnificent breasts, she traced them lightly with her fingertips, then massaged them firmly. Finally she began flicking Judith's nipples gently, then twisting them and manipulating them.

Judith groaned and unconsciously began flexing her buttocks, lifting her midsection in a vain attempt to get contact onto her swollen bud. Robert desperately wanted to help her out as he watched her soaked nether lips being moved up and down with her movements.

Finally Francine hit just the right combination, sending currents through the body writhing beneath her, and Judith experienced an orgasm.

Robert was amazed watching her clit and labia pulsing without anyone touching them, and her cum flowing from her font and down her butt cheeks. His entrapped member pulsed and leaked pre-cum.

He gasped, "Fuck, I really want to taste you."

"SILENCE." Francine had not raised her voice, there was no anger or malice in it, yet her firm tone conveyed that there would be consequences for infractions.

She worked her way slowly down Judith's abdomen and her sides, then her hips. She massaged inside her thighs. She massaged the area around Judith's moist nether lips without touching them, but causing them to press together and caress her quivering clitoris.

"Oh, please..."

Before moving on to her client's thighs, Francine leaned over and pulled the pin which secured Robert's seat. She grasped his hair and roughly slid him forward on the rail until his face was buried in Judith's sex. Then she leaned down and replaced the pin, locking the seat into place.

Now rather than being secured out of reach, Robert was secured with his mouth and tongue on his mistress's womanhood. He could not even lift himself away from her if he wanted.

Judith of course could slide away from him if she was so inclined. She most assuredly was not so inclined.

In fact she reached down and clutched his hair in both hands and began frantically fucking his face while orgasms wracked her body. "Oh, gawd yes! I love you!"

Robert instinctively responded with a muffled "I love you too."

Francine had moved onto firmly massaging Judith's right thigh, even as Judith writhed in orgasmic bliss. When Robert spoke, she reached down and grasped his left nipple and twisted it with great force until he cried out in pain. She continued twisting, using her nails, commanding, "SILENCE."

The vibrations from his cries into her vagina only made Judith cum harder.

He finally realized the assault on his nipples would not stop until he stopped screaming...until he complied. He managed to regain his composure despite the pain and began lashing his tongue at his lover's bud.

Francine calmly returned to the massage.

Robert lost himself in devouring his favorite meal. They both always enjoyed his oral attentions, but the prolonged teasing from the massage had built them both up to a frenetic need. He lovingly alternated between caressing her labia with his lips and darting his tongue about her clitoris. He brought her to several orgasms. The only difference is that he would normally back off and kiss her thighs to let her calm down. Being locked in place, that was not an option.

Once Francine finished the massage, she quietly slipped from the room, letting the "equipment" she had positioned continue it's work until the client was completely relaxed.

When she was entirely satisfied, Judith wriggled away from Robert's face, stood, and tapped a button which would ring a buzzer letting Francine know she was ready for the next phase of her spa day.

Francine entered and Judith said, "That was great! What's next?"

"Next is time in the hot tub, sauna and or pool, for as much time as you would like. Then a warm stone treatment and some other female specific...um...amenities we offer."

"Oh that sound delicious, we're ready." Judith glanced down at Robert, who was looking at Francine, waiting to be released.

Francine hesitated, not moving to release him. She instead addressed Judith, glancing at the restrained man only briefly.

"This is your husband?"

Judith sensed the question was more than cursory. "My boyfriend. I'm babysitting while his wife is away on personal business."

She loved being able to tell people this right out in the open now. She wasn't sure why, but it gave her a thrill. Maybe because with her lover's manhood locked up it was obvious she was not just a "side piece." In a way, he was.

"So...he is your sub?"

Judith was starting to become annoyed with the protracted questioning...get to the point already. "No, I would not say that. But obviously I am in charge. I love him very much. Can we skip to the chase? What's up?"

Francine laughed quietly. "Well, I could not help but notice his oral skills appear to be very advanced and, well...enthusiastic."

"So you want to try him out?"

Robert could not help but notice he was not a party to the negotiation for his services.

"Not exactly...but that IS a great idea. It's just that, I have several more clients for massages during the time you'll be at the spa. You could take him with you, or I could, umm 'babysit' as you put it. I know my clients would tip very well if they got that tongue as part of their experience. And I could comp you another day at the spa...or comp your dinners for your stay, if you'd like..."

Robert thought, she is crazy! She wants to prostitute me...Judith will put her in her place.

He was even more shocked when Judith spoke nonchalantly, "Oh. Well that sounds doable. You better let him go to the bathroom and wash me off his face. And I'm depending on you not to give anyone nasty to him, if you know what I mean." She was considering the fact she and Robert had to provide documentation they had been tested recently and were "clean" just to stay at the resort. presumably, everyone else had done the same.

Robert said, "What?"

The women hugged, Judith leaned down and kissed him, "Make me proud, baby."

And she was gone.

Francine leaned down and unfastened his leg restraints, and helped him to stand. She unfastened his handcuffs, "We have ten minutes until our next client, and I want to have you back in position before they arrive. Hurry to the restroom and get back here."

Robert hustled out the door and down the hallway, naked with his caged penis flopping from side to side, to the amusement of other employees.

When he re-entered the massage room, he almost turned and ran. The seat he had occupied now had a short, thick dildo protruding up from it's center.

Francine was wiping down the massage table with disinfectant. She picked up a bottle of lube from a nearby table and handed it to him, "Hurry. Lube yourself and your post. They'll be here soon."

"But, why do I have to sit on..."

She did not answer his question. She instead grabbed him by his exposed testicles and squeezed until he complied.

Once he had applied copious amounts of lubricant, she glanced down at the phallus, indicating he should sit.

He lined the phallus up and began to gingerly press himself down up it. He groaned when it popped past his sphincter, rotating slightly to accommodate the shaft, as he had seen his lovers do to work themselves onto a larger cock.

Francine checked her watch impatiently, then without ceremony placed a hand on each of his shoulders and pushed down forcefully.

"Unnnggghh." He felt the shaft enter him fully and felt his ass hit the seat.

Francine quickly secured the straps around his thighs, locking him onto the fake penis, then rescued his hands behind the seat back with the cuffs.

She then secured a thick black leather blindfold around his head, fastening it in the back. "We have to maintain our client's privacy, so this will remain on while a customer is in the room. Remember, do not speak unless you are spoken to, AND I give you permission."

She was nothing if not efficient. This entire process had taken less than 30 seconds.

The blindfold was effective as well. He could not even see light, much less anyone around him. It did not cover his nose, ears or mouth, so he had all of his other senses. They seemed heightened, in fact.

He heard the door open and footsteps as someone else entered the room. Francine spoke, "I'll give you a couple of minutes to get ready. If you could remove all of your clothing, you can secure your items in the lockers there. Then if you could lay face down on the table, we can begin."

He heard a dainty woman's voice. He sensed she may be Asian from her speech. "Umm...what about him?"

"His blindfold is very tight. He cannot see you.."

"Why is he there?"

Francine spoke conspiratorially, "Well, maybe for decoration. But...I watched him earlier, he is the best cunnilinguist I have ever seen. In case you want a happy ending later."

"Cunnilinguist?"

Robert couldn't see, but the masseuse pointed towards the client's genitals and stuck out her tongue, mimicking a licking motion.

"Ohhh...I don't think I could do that..."

He heard the door close, then heard rustling as the woman undressed. He heard the creaking of leather as she climbed onto the table.

"What is YOUR name?"

Concerned that this could be a test, he did not answer.

When Francine entered the room again, the woman asked, "He did not answer me. What is his name?"

Francine patted Robert's head appreciatively, "He is not allowed to speak unless I give him permission. Mostly to make sure he does not make a nuisance of himself during your experience. Let's just call him Happy Ending, shall we?"

Robert could hear her applying soothing oils and the sounds of the massage. Over the next hour he would hear an occasional sigh or a moan as all of the tension left the client's body. He heard her turn over.

Eventually he could smell her arousal so close in front of him.

What he could not see was the woman subconsciously raising her buttocks, craving contact with her genitals. He could not see when she finally gave in and pointed a finger at him, signaling to Francine that she wanted to try what he could give.

What he could not know was that this particular woman had never experienced oral sex before. She led a sheltered life, and sex had only been about a man's pleasure.

They were all in for a surprise as a result.

Robert heard Francine pull the pin on his seat and felt himself being pushed forward. Then the seat was locked in place again.

He felt a very thick, very wet mass of pubic hair. Not knowing people would ever put their faces between each other's legs, it had never even occurred to her to trim or shave her nether regions.

He nuzzled into her, finding her labia and tracing them with his tongue, then sucking them tenderly into his mouth.

"Oh my..."

He could tell she was a petite lady. But her bud was not. It was very aroused and very swollen. He knew it would be sensitive, so he took care not to attack it directly. At least initially. So while he massaged her labia and pushed his tongue inside of her, he only occasionally caressed her clit with his flattened tongue.

"Ohhhhmyyyy....OH MY! OH OH OH..."

Francine was continuing the massage. Guessing, she had to ask, "Have you ever had a man go down on you before, sweetie?"

"Oh my...ungh...did not know they would...not know it could feel like this...oh my...they only poke me..."

Robert stopped momentarily and looked towards where he had heard Francine's voice.

"You may speak."

His deeply baritone voice and what he said aroused the woman even more, "Ma'am, this is ALL about you. I will not be...poking you. Tell me if I do too much, guide me if you want attention somewhere. And we do this as long as you want."

He began again.

None of them realized while she'd had sex often, she was about to experience her very first orgasm.

When she began to instinctively press herself against his face, he knew she was ready. He took her clitoris entirely within his mouth and focused solely on it, lashing it tenderly from all sides.

"OH MY! AYEEEEEE!"

She screamed as her first orgasm overtook her entire body. Francine gave the woman her arm to hold on to, Robert was thrilled as she wrapped her legs around his head, pulling him desperately into her sex as she thrashed about on the table. Normally when he succeeded this well, he would wrap his arms around the woman's hips to hold on. With his arms secured behind his back, she pulled him left and right as the passion overtook her. He kept up his assault, wanting her multiple orgasms to last as long as possible.

When she recovered at long last, the woman whispered, "I never knew...oh my, oh my, thank you."

She looked to Francine, "Is it always like that?"

Francine asked, to be certain, "Was that your first orgasm?"

The woman nodded, embarrassed.

"Well, like I said, he is exceptional. It won't always be THAT good. But yes, you should have someone who can make you cum every time."

Robert was still locked in place. He had surrounded as much of her sex as possible with his mouth and was gently massaging her with his lips. He calmed her and blood began to return to clit as her arousal rose again.

She moaned.

Francine smiled compassionately. "We have about fifteen minutes until my next guest. Make her happy again."

And he did.

Robert was utilized for half a dozen more guests during Judith's stay. Francine made certain Judith received every treatment available so she would have the Happy Ending for as long as possible. She managed to utilize his talents at the end of the day.

All of the clients had been very appreciative of the services delivered, and tipped well. Including the one male.

Our couple did not pay for another meal during their stay, and were upgraded to receive every amenity possible. Francine was very pleased, asking Judith if she could employ Robert during her second free spa day.

Robert had already been self conscious when out in public, being one of the few nude people, and the only person wearing a chastity device.

But now. Now everywhere they walked, the restaurant, the lobby, the walking paths...everyone they passed he had to wonder if that person recognized him. Had they had carnal knowledge of him?

A couple of people did take a double take when he walked by. One day they were walking when a group of eight women were walking nearby. Suddenly a petite Asian woman shouted, "There! There he is! That is Mr. Happy that I told you about!"

She broke away from her friends and ran to him, hugging him tightly. Her friends soon surrounded them, regarding the couple curiously.

Judith looked on, amused.

The women were very interested in the cage that kept Robert's penis restrained. An older woman asked Judith for permission to inspect it. When Judith nodded, she hefted it, twisted it this way and that then asked Judith if it was painful. Robert felt another woman fondling his butt appreciatively. His shaft pulsed in the other woman's hand from all the attention.

Another twenty-something spoke. "Kim, you said he made you feel wonderful...but his thingie is locked away."

"He did it with his tongue...it was amazing! Him not being able to use his thingie made it better. It was all about me...I did not have to do anything for him like with other men."

They chatted with Judith for nearly half an hour, virtually ignoring Robert. She answered their questions pleasantly, and before long they knew all about Robert's exploits. She told them she had another spa day planned for Thursday, and "Mr. Happy" would be "available for service" all day if they wanted to try him on for size.

The group made a bee line for the spa to make their reservations for Thursday. Robert's dance card quickly filled up.

Judith grinned lasciviously at him, "Well. You certainly have developed some fans. Let's go for another hike, this has me all worked up and I would like to repeat our adventure the other day before we head home Friday."

She looked down his poor manhood. His balls were full, his penis was swollen and pressing desperately against it's prison. A strand of pre-cum dripped from the hole at the cage's end. She caught it on her finger, then fed it to him.

"You appear positively desperate, lover. Too bad Mary Ann said you have to wait until she gets back for any relief."