Double Up And Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached for my cock and began jerking it, looking at me with pleading, questioning eyes. I moved my mouth to hers and she opened hers to my probing tongue, eagerly responding to the kiss. We kissed for a long time while she jerked my cock vigorously and I stroked the young pussy. I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes.

"You want to have sex, baby?" I asked, softly.

She nodded yes, then said, "But ... I've never ... done it before."

She looked away, then continued, "I'm glad you will be my first, Rick ... I'm so glad ... I love you so much." she said,

Her voice broke and she started to cry.

"You sure you want to go through with this? ... You don't have to do it just to please me," I said.

"I want it ... for me ... badly," she said, squeezing my cock.

"But you know that although we both want it that doesn't make it right ... it will change our lives forever ... it could even bring us shame if other people find out," I said.

I was trying to give her a way out if she had any doubts. I had no doubts, myself, I wanted very much to fuck my little chubby sister.

"I don't care about right and wrong ... and shame ... and other people ... I want you to fuck me!" she said stubbornly.

I remained silent for a while just looking at her and enjoying the energetic stroking of her impatient hand on my impatient cock

"I want you inside me ... even if it's only for tonight. I've been wanting this for a long time,"

That did it. I stood up and pulled her to her feet. I lifted the little nightie over her head. I stepped back and looked admiringly at the fresh, chubby body. She blushed girlishly under my intense searching eyes.

"I don't have the best of figures ... I'm not as pretty as Jasmine ... but I can please you too ... I ..."

"Shhh ... you've got a sexy body ... and you're just as pretty as Jasmine ... only in a different way, I said."

I leaned over and scooped her up in my arms, and walked with her to her bedroom, my mouth fastened to a delicious tit. I placed her down gently on the bed, positioning her plump buttocks to the edge. I got to my knees and licked her lovingly, then I gathered a mouthful of saliva and spat it between spread pussy lips. I gathered some more and lathered my cock head. I positioned myself between her spread legs that were bent at the knees. I told her to pull the lips of her vulva apart. She did so and I pressed my cock hard against the opening. I held her hips and immediately pushed forward, feeling her body part to let me a little way in.

"Aaaaaaaaaah," she wailed.

I clutched her hips and gave another push forward, and then another. More of me entered her tightness, and without any hesitation I began to jab inside her hole vigorously, but with short strokes, feeling her body tremble under the foreign invasion. After I felt her relax a little as the cock began to move with more ease in her opened up part, I gave a mighty thrust and sent all of it up into her. She screamed and gripped my arms, her fingernails sinking into the muscled flesh.

Her body was flushed and there were sprinkled dots of perspiration rising from the skin on her forehead, neck and chest. As she grimaced and hissed, I established a steady, quick rhythm, rolling my hips and grinding against her, still buried deep. She pulled her knees further back and I saw her open her eyes and look into my face, managing a weak, but pleased smile. I placed her legs on my shoulders and pressed down hard. Withdrawing a bit I moved into a vigorous pounding, breaking the pussy, so to speak, like a filly having her first rider on her back.

After a while I let her lower her legs into a more comfortable position as I hammered away, intent on breaking her completely on this maiden ride. She bucked and shook and wriggled in response as I stroked her quickly until I felt my body prepare for the blast off. As I felt the first shot travel up the barrel of my cock, I quickly pulled out and lunged forward onto her belly. I spurted load after load of semen all over her chest and neck, some landing on her face and hair, and the weaker final squirts onto her soft belly. She wrapped me up as I convulsed.

A little later, as we bathed under the shower, I remembered something she had said.

"What was that about you pleasing me like Jasmine?" I asked.

"I know that the two of you had sex," she said smiling.

"No we didn't ... we never even as much as kissed," I said truthfully.

"But ... I saw ... in her diary ... she wrote about leaving her door open so you could see her naked ... she said you liked looking at her, and that she'd seen your cock too ... and felt it ... how beautiful and hard it was and that she couldn't wait to have it inside of her. She said she knew that you wanted her as much as she wanted you," Dawn spoke, slowly, taking her time to let every word seep in.

"Jasmine and I never had sex and I never showed her my cock ... I did see her naked a few times ... I didn't even realize that she was doing it deliberately," I said, in my defense.

I suddenly remembered the time a few years ago when I'd come home drunk and after throwing up had passed out on my bed while in the process of changing my clothes. I remembered that jasmine was the only one home that late afternoon. Most of all I remembered the vivid dream I'd had while passed out, of a girl I knew at work, sucking my cock. I awoke from the dream while cumming and when I finally opened my eyes I saw my door open and my shorts around my knees. My cock was hard and jerking, but there was nobody around. I realized now that Jasmine must have taken advantage of my state and sucked me off. And fled the room when she noticed me coming awake.

I felt like I'd cheated myself out of pussy by not recognizing the signs my beautiful sister had been sending me. If only I'd realized how she felt while I was also fantasizing about her. I would have surely fucked that fine pussy. Smiling inside I told myself that it was not too late to claim what she owed me. Now that I knew what she'd done I could get her alone some day and put it to her and see where it would go from there.

I felt like Jasmine's fine ass was already mine to have, just like Dawn's. My cock hardened at the thought, and I looked at Dawn's wet body with renewed lust. I didn't tell her about the drunk experience. It was better to not let her know or she would suspect that I might go after Jasmine ... she was smart.

I told her that jasmine must have felt my cock harden against her body sometime while we were innocently romping. That really did happen a couple of times, and Dawn knew that Jasmine loved to play-fight with me. I admitted to that but lied about ever thinking about fucking Jasmine. I told Dawn that I had never found Jasmine sexually attractive, but that I'd always felt that way about her, which of course was the opposite.

I drew Dawn to me and kissed her, my stiff tool pressing against her softness.

"How's down here," I asked, bending to pat her between her thighs.

"It's sore," she said, giggling.

She looked down at my cock, took it into her hand and pumped it slowly.

Then continued, "But if you want to we could do it again ... I don't mind."

I moved her towards the bathroom wall. She leaned back against the wet tile, and when I lowered my hand to her pussy, she quickly spread her legs. I crouched and brought my cock to her mound. She gripped the cock and guided it. She was learning quickly, I thought. I straightened up and I heard her make a little, deliberately subdued grunt as I moved past the neat lips and entered her. I pushed up some more and her fingernails dug into my back as I torpedoed up into her. I put my hands behind her and grabbing hold of her thick, wet backside I began fucking her in a crouched position, employing short rapid strokes, until I suddenly straightened all the way up and sent all of my cock up her chute, raising her first into a tiptoe position, and then completely off the bathtub floor.

Supporting her with my hands on her buttocks I fucked her with her feet off the floor. She eventually wrapped them around my thighs while clasping me with her hands behind my neck. I put a hand under the crook of her knee and lifted it high and let her bring the other foot back down. I drove into her like that for some time, before lowering her into the tub onto her back. She placed one leg on the side of the tub and the other on the narrow ledge against the wall. I could see the look of discomfort and pain on her face and when I suggested that we stop, she declined the offer.

"No, don't stop, give it to me ... I can bear it," she cried out.

So I continued banging her sweet tight pussy, serenaded by her moans and cries. She stayed with me gamely for close to half an hour before I finally came. I started to pull out like the first time, but she grabbed me around the waist and also lowered her legs to lock behind mine, forcing me to empty into her. She really was learning quickly.

I didn't want to leave her without a pleasurable end after she had bravely endured the pain and discomfort of my pounding, so I slid downward and put my mouth to the tired pussy and went immediately for the clit. I sucked on her clit until with a loud screech she came, in what seemed like a mere five minutes.

We dragged our two satiated bodies out of the bathroom and into my room. She told me she had been longing to someday sleep in my bed with me. She fell asleep almost instantly when her head touched the pillow.

12