Double Vag for Girl with a Badge

Story Info
Female cop gets double vaginal penetration for 1st time.
1.7k words
4.42
45.2k
39
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brook is a tall, blond cop, with an uncanny resemblance to a Barbie doll. Brook and her Navy SEALs lovers, Lance and Paco, have been taking advantage of every position their perverted minds can think of, and even more when their friends are over visiting. This time, Brook wants to try something just the three of them.

BROOK

Lance, Paco and I are hanging out on the sofa listening to Lance's favorite—Led Zeppelin—and they're languidly rubbing my body. For some inexplicable reason, they're both clothed, but I'm still naked.

They both have their hands on my thighs, though Paco's fingers are wandering their way up to my V, and Lance bends down to kiss my nipple. Feels so good to be with them. I'm loving their gentle attention. But I'm craving one more new experience. I'll bet they can help me out.

"Hey guys, there's something I've always wanted to try."

Lance is up to bat, ready for the pitch. Paco's looking wary. "What's that?"

"DP."

Lance laughs. "Brook, where were you when we were fucking you up the pussy and the ass? We've done that like twelve times already. But if you want more, we're happy to oblige."

I roll my eyes. "Not like that, I mean double vag."

The room gets quiet.

Lance and Paco pass each other a look like, "Is it Christmas?"

Paco scoops me up in his strong arms. "I've got Brook."

Lance jogs ahead of us to the bedroom, "I'll get the lube."

Paco sets me down on the edge of the bed. "Guys, we have to do something about all these clothes. Allow me."

I start with Paco; he did after all carry me in here. I kiss him, a long, deep kiss, heavy on the tongue. He's pulling my ass against him firmly, letting me feel his erection. I love how thick he is against my mound.

I slide his t-shirt over his head. His torso is pure delicious muscle, pumped up with need and a hunger to fuck. I slide down his shorts and kneel before him. When I lick the generous precum from his tip, he throws his head back and moans. I wrap my tongue around his head and tease his balls in my hand. His cock is hard and bulbous, nearly too thick for me to get my mouth around. I suck it down as far as I can, chocking on its girth shoving my cheeks out. I rub my thumb down his taint to his ass; I know he loves it like that. I give him a few more powerful sucks, then look up and smile. It's his buddy's turn.

I scoot over to Lance, who has already shed his clothes and is hard at work stroking his dick. He is swollen and hungry for my lips. I lap his underside, where he's most sensitive, then give him a sturdy vacuum kiss on his tip. He loves it when I suck the precum out of his dick, and I follow it up with a good lick into his hole. He's holding the back of my head, urging me to go deep.

Lance is nearly as big around as Paco, but much longer, so he's a mouthful. He and Paco combined are going to be a pussy-full. Now that I suck them down and am reminded of their girths, I'm worried about whether this is going to work.

I suck Lance down as far as I can, pushed on with his insistent hand. When I start gagging, he lets up just a little, then starts pushing my head onto him again as far as I can take it. His hips get in the action; he starts pumping my mouth with firm strokes, grunting each time he hits my throat. He's getting ready to come in my mouth, but that's not what I'm here for. I pop him out of my mouth. "Let's do this."

LANCE

I've seen this a million times on the internet and am dying to try it. I can't believe my luck in meeting a woman like Brook. Is today my birthday?

Paco is already lying on his back on the bed. Perfect. I ask Brook to straddle him. "Brook, climb on top of him."

They both groan as Brook impales herself on his fat cock. We're both wide boys. I'm not sure she appreciates how much this is going to stretch her.

"Brook, we need a safe word. If you want us to stop, you have to say something."

"Ok, how about 'herkie."

Paco and I say in unison, "What's 'herkie?"

"Never mind, just stop if I say it."

I look down at Brook's pussy. She is already stuffed full with Paco. Her lips are stretched and white from the pressure around the edges. How in the hell am I going to fit in there?

I lube up my dick and squeeze a generous amount around the edge of her pussy.

I climb between their legs and look at Paco's cock in her pussy. Holy shit, this is happening.

Paco is already pounding into her. "Paco, stop moving. I can't get in there if you're shaking her like a jackhammer." He lies still.

Brook is still sitting on top of Paco, so I push her upper back down until she's lying on top of him, the side of her face in the pillow. "I've got to have room to get in there."

I lay my dick on top of Paco's, trying not to think about how I'm touching him. Slowly I try to ease my head into Brook. Shit. She is jammed full. Her pussy isn't spreading another inch.

"Brook, can you try to spread your lips open with your fingers, maybe make your hole bigger?"

She reaches back and spreads the skin of her inner thighs apart. It stretches her a little, but not enough to accommodate me.

I reach down and run my finger along Paco's cock. With a little pushing, it slides into her hole. I ease my finger around and try to stretch her out as if I were stretching out her virgin ass all over again.

"Paco, help me out here, man." Paco brushes her hair aside and gives her a lustful kiss, sucking on her tongue and nibbling her lips. He runs his mouth along her cheek and drags his tongue into her ear. Paco reaches up and takes her gorgeous breasts in his hands, massaging the sides and pinching the nipples. Brook is starting to moan. Her pussy starts to relax. She is opening to me.

I post the tip of my dick against her hole and try pushing again. It's so tight I'm actually sweating. But this time, I can feel her movement. It's going to work.

Her lips redden as they stretch to take me in. She's starting to cry out and moan. "Oh God, that's tight, so tight."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"I didn't say the safe word, did I?"

Well, damn.

I keep pushing until I'm fully seated along Paco's cock. It's tighter than her ass.

"Brook, I'm going to start moving now."

"Please. Just fuck me."

I start sliding in and out of her, watching her stretch and contract around me. Brook is making little girlie squealy sounds and Paco's starting to moan. I know it feels as tight and forbidden for him as it does for me. I start moving faster and faster as the kink factor takes over. I'm so turned on I'm seconds from blowing. "I'm going to come."

PACO

Brook's pussy opens and closes to his every thrust, tightening around me in a grip more consuming than her asshole. She is a pair of pliers squeezing me tighter with each assault from Lance's dick.

Suddenly, Lance tells Brook that he's going to come. I'm nearly there myself. He loses himself and shoots his wad. It's immediately warmer and wetter inside her.

Lance pulls out and wipes the excess cum from his dick onto her ass. He falls over next to us on the side of the bed.

She's all mine. I hold her hips steady and pump her from underneath, raising my hips off the bed to slam into her pelvis. I can feel my abs contract and cramp as I lose myself in her. Her tits jiggle on my chest and bump up against my neck. She's struggling to keep her head down on the pillow.

I keep thinking about how tight she felt wrapped around our two dicks; it spins me out of control. She had already started to come with Lance and now she's heading off on another orgasm. And I'm about to join her.

Brook can feel my hard thrusts and hear my groans as my cum shoots itself out. She falls into her own oblivion, biting my shoulder, crying out our names, and grinding her clit onto my pelvis. She grabs her nipples to prolong her release, crying and shouting obscenities. I draw her tongue into my mouth to tone down her screams. Don't need San Diego PD knocking on our door.

BROOK

I'm turned on as hell. I love the feeling of being sandwiched between two big, strong men. I have two huge, gorgeous cocks stuffed inside me. I feel like I'm being split open, but I wouldn't trade the sensation for anything.

I know the guys don't want to think about it, but it's crazy kinky that their dicks are rubbing up against each other. They're packed in me tight, so I can feel every pulse of their veins and every ridge of their heads. I can feel big, heavy sacks of balls slapping against my ass. And I feel double shots of cum filling me up.

Lance's cock is sliding against Paco's, creating a friction that's kinky as hell. I can feel the rub of their heads, drawing a pleasure I did not expect.

A fantasy fulfilled. I'm going to masturbate to this moment for years to come.

When Paco has had his fill of me, I roll in between them. My pussy is painfully stretched, but satisfied.

I say to no one in particular, "Oh no, I need a towel." I grab for my crotch and bring my knees to my chest.

Lance and Paco sit up in unison, eyes riveted between my legs.

"Let's see, baby."

When I open my thighs and move my hands, I gush of white cum oozes out of my pussy, slides down to my puckered hole, and plops on the sheet.

Lance and Paco fist bump each other. "Wouldn't mind seeing that every day."

I roll over and say, "You guys get the wet spot. I'm taking a nap."