Double Vision of Jo with a BBC

Story Info
Husband organises date for wife with BBC stranger.
4.1k words
4.09
68.8k
11
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton25
Anton25
136 Followers

Summary: Cuck husband organizes dates for his wife with black strangers. This doesn't go according to plan...

Key words: Cuckold, date, Latina MILF, natural tits, BBC, black guy, skype sex.

Many thanks to Kenji for doing yet another sterling job.

"Oi meu amor! Tudo bem? How are you?

You see me? Gederson is here! He taking pictures of me now...like you want."

—----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Plan

This little Skype sex seance was incredibly exciting. Now who was Gederson? Well, he was not Jo's friend, at first. In fact, he was a complete stranger and he was a Black guy! I made contact with him, me being a member of the Sao Paulo Swingers' Group. It was quite easy to find a group like that on WhatsApp. Just search.

Lots of 'cucks' (men who like their wives to have sex with someone else, while they watch) could get in touch with 'bulls' (mainly black men with big cocks who want to fuck a cuck's wife). Cucks post provocative pics of their wives (often their wedding pics) and bulls could, if they wanted, contact the couple to fuck the wife. It was quite simple. The bulls like to see the bodies of the cuck's wife from all angles...clothed and naked.

Then I posted some sexier ones. Jo was the bait for getting a bull. And there was a lot of interest for Jo. Gederson was one of them. The bulls wanted to see more of her, and I duly obliged.

CONTACT

I told Jo of what I did and she seemed quite proud of the response her pictures got from the Black men.

"Anyone interested?"

"Yeah, Jo. Two Black guys who stood out . One called Gederson and the other Valdecir."

"I see, nice!

So it was nearly in the box. I sent first Gederson's number to Jo and then she imaginatively made a group called, 'We3" with three emojis of two dogs and one cat. Jo was the cat between two dogs.

TRANSLATION OF JO'S MESSAGE:

JO: When you can, send your name and your photos.

GED: It's okay

—----------------------------------------------------

Jo wanted to get to know Gederson and what he looked like. She sent him her provocative picture. And to Jo's delight, she got many pictures of him, which were XXX rated. Not to be shown here! So having broken the ice, Jo and Gederson planned to meet just for a coffee to get to know each other.

It was exciting to get Jo's pictures and her message afterwards.

"Ged is very handsome man. I like. I think you like too!"

Their meeting was very short, because Jo had another appointment. They did have enough time to get to know each other. Gederson was not an axe-killer, Jo was safe with him.

So after Jo's approval, in our 'We3' group, we organized for Jo and Gederson to meet at her flat for their sex date.

TRANSLATION OF GROUP MESSAGE 'WE3"

GED: Hmm. It could be possible

JO: 02 and 03 ...on Monday or Tuesday?

GED: Ok

JO: Do you remember "strawberry with chocolate" for you, ok?

GED: Ok

JO: And no anal sex, ok?

GED: Ok

——————+++++++—————

So Jo told Gederson when she was free and agreed on him coming on Monday at one o'clock. Jo likes making codewords, so 'strawberry with chocolate' actually means 'condoms'. She was reminding him to bring them...

—--------------------------------------------------------

DOUBLE JO VISION: DATE WITH GEDERSON

It was nice to see Jo's happy face in her bedroom, in the privacy of her own flat. She was a little late to collect Gederson, but I was patient because I knew what was going to happen. It would be worth the wait. As an agreement for this 'threesome', Gederson would take pics of Jo to send to me. So my picture of her on the left was from her iPad, from which I took a screenshot; Gederson took a pic of Jo, which was on the right. He sent me these pics 'live' to me via WhatsApp, as I spoke with her.

"I have little battery," she said, as she peered over her left shoulder to see me on her screen of her iPad, which was perched on her bed headboard shelf.

"It will be okay," I replied, thinking it would maybe last fifteen to thirty minutes, tops. I also thought of the time difference between Brazil and Norway. Then she turned to her right and smiled at Gederson with her legs open rubbing some coconut cream onto her calves.

I was inquisitive about how we were going to do this and if we had enough time.

"What is your time now, Jo?"

"It is twenty-two now!"

"Yeah, it is two o'clock in the morning here, darling. So I have to go to bed soon. Early start tomorrow, I have to get up early tomorrow - WORK!"

"Okay, dear," Jo replied caringly, and smiled. "We be fast!"

"How much time does Gederson have?"

"Ged no say to me how long. Not long, I think."

"Quente aqui... hot here ... I getting the water...Ged say 'Hi' to my husband!"

"OI! Tudo bem?" greeted Gederson. I could only hear his deep, dark voice.

"I am fine, thanks," I replied.

"I taking pictures of your wife. Bonita esposa Jo...," Gederson said, while he took picture upon picture of her bending over her bed. Unfortunately, I didn't have much of a view.

"Bonita esposa," Gederson kept saying, pouring compliments of my wife to the bucket load. I knew she loved that.

Gederson's view was much much better than mine. I couldn't see much of her bottom and legs. When his picture of Jo ticked into my WhatApp, I could see her much better. She was a vision to behold. I was excited and turned on. He was actually in her bedroom! After a week of planning, here she was showing him... her arse.

'Would they fuck doggy style?' I wondered. 'Didn't she tell him 'No anal sex'? Then why was she tempting the poor man?'

Jo then gulped down her water with us hot-blooded, thirsty, horny males watching her. We wanted our share and that was not her water.

"Mmmm good drinking ... .cold water. I now ready," she said with a smile, slipping off her bra. "Are you ready, dear?"

"Yes, I am. More than ready!"

(From the picture below, you can see I had my view of her on the left looking at me taking off her bra and Gederson has his view of her looking at me on the right.)

This was mind blowing for me- Jo taking off her clothes for me and him at the same time.

It was 'JO-vision'. Like television, but better. I had two views of her...

In the past, we had 'ordinary' Skype sex between us. Then it developed to include horny strangers in our long-distance communications. This was going to be even more interesting, bringing it up a level. She was going to be fucked by a BG: a Black guy with a big 'pau'!

So Gederson continued taking many, many 'JOpics', while she was sitting on her bed. He was clearly impressed by her body.

"Bonita Esposa," he repeated.

"Obrigado!" Jo said, and seemed flattered by his comments.

Me, wanting to take a little more control of the situation, asked, "Can you put your hands on your head, Jo?"

"Sim amor."

She did it without hesitation, and it excited me that Gederson could see, too.

"Nice tits, eh Gederson?"

"Sim... maravilhosa! Better in real life!"

"Yeah, I agree. Much better than just pictures. Great body. Can you show more, Jo?"

"Okay, dear!"

She then did a yoga pose. It was very impressive and she showed off her supple, sexy body.

I didn't have much of a view, but Gederson ...was between her open legs and took a picture for me.

Jo then sat up and told both of us, "We no need taking pictures now, do we, dear?"

She looked directly at me, when asking this.

"Okay, love, you know best," I answered.

Jo then told Gederson, "Ged, my husband no have much time. We do quick."

"Sim," he replied.

I was surprised, that there was no foreplay. No kissing, no tit fondling, no touching. Just straight into it.

Here I just saw a part of Gederson... his hand... and Jo was mesmerized by him ... by his stick.

"Nice cock Ged!" Then she kissed it all over, as if paying homage to it. She went down to his groin to lick his balls, as he held her head.

Gederson groaned out of delight and Jo looked up to him and laughed.

Then he grabbed Jo's head and pulled her to his long already erect black 'pau'. Something I only saw for a second. It happened so quickly.

Gederson was riding her head like a horse jockey, pulling on her black mane of long hair, and then pushing back.

Jo made a sexy slurping sound, accompanied by her moaning.

"AHHhhhh...slurp...ahhhh...slurp."

"Is it good, Jo? Is he big?" I asked.

All she could say was, "Mmmmm slurp...Mmmm slurp".

This vision of Jo's head being used by a Black stranger caused me to move to the second stage of excitement. Her striptease was over, I had unzipped myself and was ready to fap. It was then the screen went dark to my horror! Gone was the image of Jo and Gederson. Jo's iPad had died. And my erection subsided. I sighed deeply.

'NO! This can't be happening now. No!'

I rang Gederson, but there was no answer.

'Why won't he answer?' I thought.

So I frustratingly wrote him a message

"Gederson, can you ring me? Jo's iPad doesn't work anymore! Please reply! What are you doing now? I want to watch, but I can't!"

I waited and waited. It was two in the morning. I needed to sleep. Soon, it would be three.

An hour later, I wondered, 'Surely, they are finished now?' Then I fell fast asleep.

—------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY

Three hours later, I woke up to my alarm. It was not a bad dream. My phone was still on. It must have been on all night. Then I looked at it and saw two messages.The first one was from Gederson and he sent also two pictures of Jo.

"Beautiful esposa, you have. Marivilhosa!"

I was beginning to think, if those were the only words he knew at all. Then I looked at the pictures. This was obviously, after they had sex. I could see.

'Wow! He ejaculated in her mouth. They didn't use strawberry or chocolate! They didn't use a condom...'

Jo looked very pleased with herself, posing for Gederson. It was a sexy cuckold picture, she was stark naked and showing her wedding ring...smiling! Yes, for real is much better than just looking at pictures. I agreed with Gederson, who obviously enjoyed himself with my wife....

I scrolled through the pictures, my dick hardening as I looked. My mind was in a tailspin.

'What did they do after? Did they fuck? If they did, for how long?'

Then I looked at the second message, Jo's message:

"Oi my love! Tudo bem! I sorry my iPad no battery. Ged was here not long. Call me!"

I was sort of relieved, but also shocked. Jo called Gederson, 'Ged'. Now I had noticed that and I was getting a little jealous. Putting my feelings aside, I rang Jo. She answered at once and seemed happy.

"Oi meu amor! Nice seeing you. So sorry about iPad!"

"It's okay! I understand. So what did you do after? How long was he there for?"

"Well Ged like blowjob. I suck him a lot. He like my tits. He suck me a lot. Then I ask him where he want ejaculation. He say 'peitos'(tits). So he come on my tits and I suck him more after."

"OK...no fucking? How long was he there for?

"Not long...half an hour? We no fuck, since you no there.

"Anyway, we talk a little after, then Ged look at phone and read your messages. He feel sorry for you, that you not see. And me too!"

"Okay, that's a shame."

"What about that other BG. What's his name?" Jo asked.

"Valdecir."

"Why don't I meet Valdecir today? I have time, but I have no time to meet him or make a group! I having time with my sisters."

"OK. I can organize that for you to meet him."

"Valdecir can come for food at one o'clock, if he want."

"That's nice of you. It's just a little frustrating with the time difference, Jo. And I was annoyed last night. Maybe I am jealous."

"Be happy, be light, my love. Later today, you will see more. I promise you."

So we said our goodbyes and in the meantime, I would get things organized.

"Bye, meu amor. I seeing you later. You no worry now!"

"Okay Jo. Have a good day, I see you! Love you!"

—----------------------------------------------------------------------

LATER ON THE NEXT DAY: JO'S DATE WITH VALDECIR

Jo and Valdecir were going to meet in fifteen minutes, and I sent a quick message declaring my horniness:

It was a short conversation, because Jo had to make the food, before he arrived.

I wondered if she really was going to have sex with Valdecir? 'With condom' was her reply.

I was all set and ready, waiting by my phone and sat on our favorite sofa at home. Tissues and a pair of Jo's knickers were my trusted company for relief. It was agreed, that they would have some food first and then after, to ring me.

Then they would have sex, while I watched them. This time, it was going to be on Jo's phone. No iPad this time. She would make sure her phone was fully charged.

I waited quite a long time...a very long time. Wondering how long it would take for them to eat.

Then I got a short message from Jo and a pic of them.

"Val and I finish food. Now we take bath and ring you after, ok dear?"

Jo now had abbreviated another man's name. She had called Valdecir: "Val", this was fuelling my jealousy. I thought that they had really hit it off . And wondered how did that happen, after just lunch?

Upon receiving Jo's message I sent a message to Valdecir, asking about what happened in the bath. I didn't get a reply. I wanted an answer. It looked, as if this stranger had other plans what to do with my wife.

Again, as usual, my mind was spinning. We hadn't talked about Jo having a bath with 'Val'. And even worse, I was not even there to witness it. So I decided to send a message to Valdecir again and got this reply from him:

TRANSLATION OF VALDECIR'S MESSAGE

Me: I asked you, what happened in the bath and got no response from you, and that makes it frustrating.

Valdecir: Yes. In the bath, I received a massage from Joana...and I massaged her pussy with my finger.

Me: OK, good. Next time stay out of the water... get internet.. if there is a next time.

Valdecir: What happened in the bath was preparing us to have sex .... and you interrupted, but that's okay.

Me: I had zero vision.

So later on, my familiar WhatsApp ringtone went off and it was Jo.

"Oi meu amor! How you are?"

"I am fine, thanks. (Even though, I wasn't...).

"Did you have a good dinner and bath?" (I bet she did)

"Sim, I cook Val carne (meat). When we talk at dinner, I find out Val and I worked at same school!"

"No! Really?"

"Sim! Really! Ten years ago! He worked as teacher in cars and I worked as pedagog. Val recognise me. But I no remember him. Val say though he remember me very well. He saw me in school canteen every day, but he no courage say hello. He remember I very beautiful! Val was surprise I no change."

Jo looked happy, that she met someone she knew and I guess all this now, was easier for her to do.

"We laugh a lot and I feel so natural, be with him. I no nervous. He like friend.

so we had nice bath, after."

"Jo...but we didn't agree on you and Val having a bath...we should have talked about this before."

"Sim amor, but you know Val was smelling. Bad smell....yukkk....And you know I like good smell!"

I sighed. "He could just have had a bath on his own?"

"It happen so fast. I no think it a bad thing. I need wash, too."

"Anything happen in the bath?"

"Not much. We wash each other. Val... he get a little excited, of course, you know. We did some touchy touchy," Jo explained, and blushed.

"Okay. Do you have the condoms ready?"

"Sim. I told Val to bring. I say if no condom, no fuck."

"That's good, Jo!"

At that point in time, I was a little annoyed with Valdecir. But, also I was a little jealous. The guy knew Jo from before and remembered her. What were the chances of that happening?

Anton25
Anton25
136 Followers
12