Double Vision of Jo with a BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo put her mobile at the top of the bed, "Can you see, mi amor?"

"Yes, I can. It's a good view."

I could see Valdecir this time. He looked quite slim and young for a man of his age. I was surprised to see his 'carne'. It stood out, like a long, snake-like monster. It appeared both abnormal and obscene. How did something like that, which was triple my size protrude out of such a lean figure?

There was a drilling sound coming from one of Jo's neighbors, which was not the most romantic of noises. I could still hear them though. The couple were unperturbed and nothing could stop them now.

First, Valdecir massaged Jo's back with careful hands, almost pinching her, then rubbing. This brought about appropriate noises of acceptance from Jo.

Then he turned her around and his black face disappeared between her spread legs. Jo was lost in the sensations he was giving to her, her head was thrown back and eyes closed. Her right foot rested on his left shoulder. as he serviced her with his tongue.

They both lay there motionless with only Valdecir's head moving now and again, up and down or side to side. He obviously enjoyed tasting her juices, as she bucked towards his face. Jo, then placed her left foot on his right shoulder giving more contact and pushing him forwards to her open pussy. This was a sign that she wanted more and her face showed it.

Valdecir got up and put on his condom. He had some trouble, but it went okay. Jo was touching her 'gata', making herself wet and ready for his meatstick. His reptile monster was long... all of his eight inches. He lay over her and placed himself carefully between Jo's open legs with much skill. I could see why she liked Valdecir's snake. Jo took his 'carne' and fed it into her gaping, pulsating pussy.

As he was entering her, he whispered something in her ear that I couldn't hear. She laughed her Jo-laugh.

"Val say to me, 'I am really gostoza! (hot) That my pussy is hot for him!'"

Then she laughed again. When he slowly sank into her, she moaned out aloud.

"AHHHHH... Val...you so big... so long!" Jo purred in her most sensual voice.

I asked her, "Are you OK Jo?"

She didn't answer me, because he started to drill into her. His movements accompanied the sounds from the neighbor. Valdecir started this XXX- rated sex show, with his thin, black athletic drill moving up and down. When there was no noise, he pulled out and when there was noise, he drilled back into Jo's hole. It looked like he was doing push-ups onto Jo's white beautiful body. They were quite a contrast.

There was no commentary from Jo, just animalistic groans coming out from her pretty little mouth, everytime he drilled himself into her. Valdecir continued to take all of his monster out and then plunged into her 'buseta' again, this sent her to the moon and back.

The noise she made was not lady-like at all. Jo wanted all of him, she was telling him urgently, "Mais...mais....sim Val... mais!" (More... more... yes Val... more).

Thousands of miles away, I was seated in my comfortable sofa, with the curtains drawn, so that my neighbors would not see me. I slid down the sofa, because it was so much more comfortable. So many times, Jo and I had done these Skype-sex dates. Both of us masturbating and looking at each other, getting excited and then having a mutual orgasm. This time, it was different, I was watching her, get serviced by a Black bull's long cock! She was looking at only him... feeling him inside her...telling him:

"Mais...mais....sim Val ... mais!"

Jo's bed was taking a beating, it was squeaking out loud its suffering. The lovers were close to a climax and I was close to coming...Jo sounded like she was nearing her climax, as well.

"Mais...mais....sim ... mais!"

Valdecir, on the other hand, didn't make a noise. He had the fitness of an athlete and looked like he could go on like this, for a long time, without losing breath. He just smiled at Jo, watching her grind herself into him. They were not put off by the noise of Jo's neighbor. In fact, I think it was the accompanying sound effect of Valdecir's drilling into my wife's pussy.

Then ... again.. .to my misery, my screen went blank like before. This time, it was my phone's battery, that died on me. I frantically searched for a charger, but couldn't find one.

'It couldn't happen again. Why did it have to happen to me again?' I thought.

I had left my charger at work. There was no way of getting in touch with Jo, until the next day. All the shops were closed. I asked my neighbor if they had a charger, but they had a different phone. It was no use. I went to bed alone and horny, thinking of the vision of her white body constantly trying to find the right position for him to penetrate her. Also thinking of what she said to him, breathlessly and urgently:

"Mais...mais....sim Val ... mais!"

THE NEXT MORNING

In the morning, I rang her from work. It was eight o'clock, but four o'clock in Brazil. Jo answered and looked tired. She yawned a lot. As you may understand, I was quite inquisitive and glad that she took my call.

"How did it go, Jo? How long was Valdecir there for? Did you enjoy it?"

"Oi meu amor...( yawn). Sim, Val... very good. He good lover...( yawn). Big... long cock....Nice cock. He know how to use it. He suck my tits a lot, too."

Jo showed me the marks Valdecir had made on her...

"How long was he there for?"

"He just left now. We fuck and suck....talk.... fuck and suck....talk ....fuck and suck ...all night. Val couldn't stop, my pussy...she want more. We try many position. It was good. I no notice you gone. I thought you were there, wanking. Sorry Love! You no write message to me, so I think you go sleep.(yawn)

So Val and I talk and laugh about old time....gossip a little...We fuck a lot. Val not have many condom...he run out. Then he say it was okay... he no ejaculation, so we fuck more with no condom. He say he prefer!"

"What??!!" I exclaimed, clearly annoyed.

Two things hit me at once:

First, Jo and Valdecir had fucked all night...bareback.

Second, 'Val' knew her from before and perhaps wanted her a long time ago...

I had instigated this orgy of sex for him. Jo was on a platter for him.

"Love...(yawn) ...it very early now... I need sleep now...(yawn)... I tired. Let's be light and happy! Boa noite!"

*From the author. Thanks for reading. If you want me to continue Jo's sex escapades, then vote or comment, or both, please.

12