Double Your Pleasure

Story Info
Trina fulfills her hot wife fantasy and experiences a DP!
2.9k words
4.09
31.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Double Your Pleasure

My wife Trina is a spectacular looking woman. Men drool over her appearance, her shoulder length blonde hair, sky blue eyes, large natural breasts, shapely hips, and athletic legs.

When Trina is dressed up, which is quite often; she prefers skirts and dresses to jeans and slacks; makes her 'feel pretty'. She usually commands every eye in a room, women included.

The fact that she chose to love me, is to this day, beyond my comprehension. But she did choose and we love each other to the core.

Our sex life is rewarding in its physicality and we stretch the limits of pleasure with toys, and games, and positions, and acts that others may find vulgar. Our motto, if it feels good- do it!

We were driving home from the coast on I-80 to Salt Lake.

Passing through Nevada we'd decided to stop in Wendover for the night.

A couple of Casinos occupied the real estate at the bottom of the exit ramp.

The El Camino sat to the left, The High Chaparral across the main drag.

We chose the Chaparral as it didn't back up to the interstate.

The room was nicely appointed and as we rested from the road Trina spoke up, "This hotel is nicer than you'd expect out here."

"No complaints from me." I was stretched out on the bed.

"I want to dress up and go down to the bar, be your floozy, maybe interest some handsome guys in this..." Trina stripped her cotton print travel dress off and twirled around for me. Removing a cute, silver matching bra and panty set from her suitcase she began preparations.

Sitting on the bed next to me she slid a pair of black, lace top stockings on. "You know, we're total strangers here, if the right situation were to arise," she smiled devilishly while rubbing my crotch through my jeans, "Maybe my Hot Wife fantasy could be fulfilled? Are you in the mood to watch your wife fuck a total stranger, or two, or even a couple of big, black guys?"

We'd talked many times while in the throes of passion about Trina being used for sex by attractive, hopefully well hung studs, while I watched. We'd reconvene afterwards hopefully experiencing the best sex of our lives.

I'd never said yes or no, but always played along while fucking her beautiful pink pussy, sucking her luscious 36G tits, and cumming in her tight vagina or on her breasts, or in her tender mouth.

"I do have the camera in the car. I could take video of it, or pictures, if your desire is fulfilled?"

"Oh baby, that would be amazing- but let's not get ahead of ourselves."

"So, I guess I'm saying yes to your Hot Wife desires." I was growing harder beneath her hand as pornographic images of my wife Trina rolled through my mind. Jealousy could be a factor but would have to be kept at bay.

Trina wanted this and who am I to deny my beautiful, shapely, sex driven wife?

"What to wear, what to wear?"

I had no doubt Trina would look sensational and sexually stimulating by the time we headed downstairs to the lounge.

Trina's "Happy Hour" dress was a modern take on the classic, belted blouse dress. Hers was purple with splashes of black, with big buttons allowing as much cleavage and leg to be displayed as the wearer chose. Of course Trina allowed the maximum of both, the plunging neck line allowing glimpses of her pretty bra, the front slit displaying the lace top of her stockings when she moved.

Her black pumps with a slight platform enhanced her silky, black ensconced legs while her simple silver pendant and earrings reflected the casino lights.

As anticipated, Trina caught a sly look here and there but the men at the slots and poker machines didn't fill her desired sexiness quotient.

Her perfume hung in the air as we glided across the gambling floor to the bar.

We sipped a couple of cocktails chatting with a young couple and the barman.

Trina was strategically situated at the corner of the bar watching the ebb and flow of gamblers wandering the casino floor. Her erotically displayed stockings garnered some looks, a few gazes lasting longer than others, but no-one seemed to be who she searched for.

Disappointed, we'd agreed to head back to the room when a couple of black dudes filled the doorway of the bar.

"Hmmm, now we're talking..." Trina smiled charmingly at the two.

I'd signaled the bartender to close out our bill. As I turned back to Trina the duo had already boldly moved next to my gorgeous wife.

"Gentlemen," I nodded to the casually dressed men.

"Honey, this is Jed and his friend Donny."

Shaking hands, I smiled warmly. I could tell instantly that Trina was extremely interested in the two.

They appeared to be in their mid to late 30's, looked very fit, and were both good looking men. The question was, how to proceed?

We grabbed a four top and while the boys quenched their thirst we got to know them.

Trina was very hands on, touching their hands, forearms, even their knees and thighs under the table.

I knew Jed's hand was venturing up Trina's leg lightly rubbing her stockinged thigh.

"Donny, can I talk to you for a second?"

Outside the bar I nervously ventured a question, "Look, we've discussed Trina being a hotwife, but so far we've never acted on it. She seems infatuated with you guys so I guess the question is, would you two like to fuck my wife?"

It was a couple of of hours later when all the arrangements were complete. We'd agreed to meet at the entrance to the Hotel/Casino. Trina, now Katy, looked stunning. She'd donned a short haired, brunette wig, had put on her sexiest black, lace lingerie, darkened and enhanced her eye make-up, and wore a thin, clingy, very short, royal blue dress. A simple black ribbon necklace encircled her neck.

I pulled up to the front acting like an Uber driver.

While Trina, (Katy- the first half of her name) prepared for the evening's festivities I'd been busy arranging for a room at a sufficiently sleazy motel, setting up the camera and tripod, adjusting the lighting, and working off the stimulation running through my body.

The three participants sat in back and wasted no time exchanging tongue filled, sloppy kisses. While Jed kissed and held Katy's face, Donny helped himself to a handful of clothed tit.

The motel was only about a mile down the road so the action in back did not progress too far.

As discussed with Donny and Jed, I parked the car and exited quickly, wanting to be in place for all the action, once the trio entered.

"Oh boys, why would you bring a lady to such a 'shady' location!"

Grabbing her elbow lightly, Donny spun Katy towards him. "Because we know, deep down you're nothing but a nasty slut who wants to be fucked, hard, by a couple of brothers!"

"Now that you mention it..." Katy pulled Jed to her other side and began alternately kissing one, then the other of these soon to be, very lucky guys.

In turn, they ran their hands up and down my wife's voluptuous body, touching her breasts, rubbing her ass, reaching between her stockinged legs. "Let me stop you right there. Grab me a pillow and get those cocks out! I need to see what I'm dealing with."

Kneeling between the two men, Katy made sure the camera would capture everything, her every move.

"Oh my," was all she could muster as the two men displayed their big, black, cocks. And big they were.

Jed appeared longer with impressive thickness running its entire length, where Donny was as thick as a beer can with admirable length as well.

Katy looked from one to the other and back then gently took each in a hand, stroking them lightly, running her hands their entire lengths.

Without hesitation she put Donny in her mouth while increasing her grip and rhythm on Jed's huge dick.

Encircling Donny's member with her hand, Katy slid a portion of his impressive cock in and out of her mouth, pausing to lick his big, black helmet before engulfing him again.

Switching to Jed's appendage she performed the same trick with his massive dick.

Slurping and running her tongue up and down one cock then the other, then both at once, Katy had a distant look in her eyes, on her face.

Removing the boys from her mouth she queried, "You brought some lube didn't you honey?"

I'd been watching through the camera lens, zooming in and out on the action. "Yeah. Just a sec, why don't you lick their balls? Pretty sure they'll like that."

"I like it all so far man." Donny was relishing Katy mouthing one of his large testicles.

"Let's get her on the bed," Jed interjected. "I want some wet, pink pussy!"

The two suitors helped Katy to her feet, their hard-ons long and pointed like divining rods.

The passionate kissing resumed and as she turned her head to Donny, Jed slipped her dress from her shoulders to her waist. Sliding the hem up to meet the bunched up top, Katy's lace covered assets were on full display.

Jed took his turn making out with this sex angel as Donny observed her figure. Looking directly at the lens, Donny winked. "This is one, beautiful hot tamale!"

Each man took a hand and led her to the king size bed.

Before sitting, Katy noted her disheveled dress around her waist, the black bra and thong barely covering her wanton mound and overflowing bust.

"Let me take this off." She pulled the dress carefully up and over her head. "The rest is up to you boys."

Scooting to the middle of the bed she lay back and spread her legs.

Jed took the lead crouching between the silky black nylons and moved the dainty lace 'V' to the side.

As his tongue invaded her snatch, Donny knelt beside her, his thick member returning to roost in Katy's moist mouth. His hands caressed her big breasts through the lace cups.

Katy lowered the top of the bra cups exposing her big, hard nipples.

Being a tit- man, Donny flicked one, then the other, then sucked and squeezed Katy's boobs leaving the bra in place.

Jed was moving his tongue up and down her sopping wet slit, flicking her clit and running down to her anus.

Digging her high heels into the bed Katy offered resistance with her abdomen pushing herself against Jed's mouth.

She continued jerking and mouth fucking Donny's dong, pausing to release sexual grunts and approving groans.

"Switch off boys. I want you both to sample all my wares."

Moving around on the bed, Donny found himself on his back with Katy straddling his head with her pussy in his face.

Jed stood above her pistoning his cock in and out of her mouth.

Katy pulled and tweaked her nipples the black bra forming a lace border beneath her large, natural tits. Fondling her boobs Katy relished the pleasure in her gut, her mouth, and her mind.

I moved to the side for a shot of Jed's 10 inch cock sliding in and out of my wife's mouth. Having been there many times I knew Jed was in ecstasy.

Donny was jerking himself off as he ate his weight in pussy.

Katy applied generous amounts of gel on each of her attendees and wet, slurping sounds filled the room.

Moving again, Katy announced, "It's time. I need to be fucked by these big, black, bull cocks. Who's first?'' As they decided Katy slowly removed her sexy, black lace thong.

Donny pushed her down on her back. "You fuck her bro, see if she can handle your ten inch dick."

"Gladly!" Jed perched between her legs, ran his big head up and down her soaked slit then pushed past her vaginal lips to Katy's sweet spot.

"Look at that man," Donny said insistently. "Look at Jed piercing that sweet pussy!"

Katy engulfed Donny's cock in her mouth once again as Jed gained further entry, easing himself slowly into her velveteen vagina.

"I'm sure you know just how good your woman tastes?"

"You know I do...this is fucking unreal," I was filming a close up of the invasion of Katy's pussy.

Katy and Jed settled into an amicable rhythm, his long dong reaching further depths inside her beautiful body.

When she wasn't murmuring her satisfaction, Katy continued to lick and fondle Donny as he squeezed her breasts lightly tweaking her enlarged nipples. "Such nice tits, baby." "Mmmmm."

Continuing Like this the three seemed to be on a sexual cloud nine.

"Ok, Ok," Katy uttered, "Now I want this thick cock in me," she said smiling devilishly. "But first, you boys need to suck my big tits, together. You do like big tits don't you?"

Staring at the camera with a mouth on each big breast Katy mouthed a kiss. "You like what you see? Just wait- I'm going to turn up the heat! "Reaching between her legs Katy manipulated her pussy lightly rubbing her slit and fingering herself. "Get down here and fuck me Donny!"

Without hesitation he abandoned the tit he suckled and took his position. His big, thick cock stretched Katy wide as he thrust into her drenched pussy.

Jed reached down and played with Katy's engorged clitoris as he continued squeezing, and sucking, and nibbling her sensitive tits.

"Oh my god he's big honey! God he's good."

Remaining deep in her love, Donny suddenly rolled them over affording Katy the top position. She immediately started riding him with purpose. "I can't believe I haven't cum yet," she managed to gasp before Jed's cock took roost in her mouth.

The action continued while I watched through the camera, mesmerized by my hot wife's activities.

Donny reached behind Katy and took her ass cheeks in each hand. Slowly he traced her ass crack before sliding the tip of his index finger into her back door.

"Oh yeah, I was wondering when we'd get to my ass." She continued rising up and down Donny while taking as much of Jed down her throat as she could. "You boys want to fuck me at the same time? I've always wanted a DP, and with the two of you..." Holding Jed in her hands she continued, "Lube this up good baby and fuck me in the ass!"

"Yes ma'am!"

I watched in amazement as Jed slowly infiltrated Katy's backside while Donny continued to slowly fuck her pussy with his thick member.

Her eyes were closed and her face displayed contentment from the action down below. I knew from experience my wife enjoyed anal insertion. Once she was stretched enough to allow easy penetration the trio reached an astonishing sexual rhythm. They were all uttering quiet gasps, the sound of lubricated cocks sliding in and out of Katy's formidable body, intoxicating.

I was hard as a rock while returning the camera to the tripod.

Katy smiled at me, gushing, and said, "Baby, this feels so good, so amazing, thank you."

They continued fucking, the black shafts disappearing into her ass, her pussy.

"Get your cock out Blake- come here and put it in my mouth. You need to be part of this."

Obeying her command I found myself in the middle of a real life porno.

She sucked on me with abandon, her big tits in Donny's mouth, his cock in her pussy while Jed continued his attack on her ass.

"Ok, Ok- stop, stop. It's time to switch it up. I think I can handle Donny's girth in my bottom while Jed fucks me with that big, beautiful cock. Blake, don't go too far- I need you too!"

Katy slowly lowered herself on Donny assuming a reverse cowgirl approach. Once he bottomed out, Jed licked her pussy some more before mounting her again.

I watched Katy being pleasured. They treated her gently at first but things soon reached a fevered pitch as the two massive cocks pounded her love holes.

"Oh Blake- let me hold you too." She ran her hand up and down my shaft licking my head and mouthing the helmet. "Oh my god, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum! C'mon boys, join me, cum with me!"

I needed no coaxing. I jerked my hard penis reaching for the edge and noticed the intensity on Jed and Donny's faces.

Katy started bucking intensely muttering, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, that's it, Oh..."

Her two lovers tensed up as they shot their perspective loads inside my sexy wife. I finally reached climax and spewed my jizz across her beautiful face.

The intensity of the moment passed as we slowly separated marveling at what had taken place for nearly two hours.

"Man, what a white girl."

"Sure glad we met you at the casino."

"Gentlemen, I think Katy here, and I, will be thanking you for a long time to come. We'll be watching this video quite often I think."

"If you ever want to go again?"

"I'm not sure about that..."

The two strangers let themselves out to catch a real Uber while we lay in the sleazy motel bed.

Cum dripped from Katy's pussy and ass while my contribution remained in thick gobs on her pretty, painted face.

Taking some great close ups of the aftermath we voiced our love for one another.

"Katrina, you are by far the hottest wife I've ever seen!"

"Thank you baby, for this- now let's go back to our hotel and celebrate. I've got some plans for you!"