My Wife Cathy gets Double Blacked

Story Info
Wife gets blacked with her Husband watching.
2k words
4.26
143.4k
188
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TopRocket
TopRocket
89 Followers

We'd been on the road for seven hours, and though we'd hoped to make it all the way home from our trip in one day, it was becoming clear that we'd need a place to stay for the night. It was no big deal. It was summertime and we're both teachers. We had some time to play with. At about 9pm we found a nice hotel right next door to a steakhouse we know and like.

Perfect.

We got our stuff up into our room and quickly headed off to the steakhouse. We got a table right away and split an entire pitcher of margaritas as we ate. Both Cathy and I were more than a bit tipsy as we left the restaurant. I told her that we should head over to the bar across the street for a few more. She knew I was trying to get her inhibitions down (which isn't that hard to do!) and she played along. It was a sparsely populated bar, which was to be expected after 11pm on a Tuesday night. We ordered drinks and sat at the long bar rather than getting a table. There were two men a few seats down from us, and they were both large, athletic looking and black. They asked us if they could buy us a round. We said sure and began to chat with them.

Cathy had a nice tan from our vacation, and we were out of town, so she was showing it off with very short shorts that left some of her ass cheeks visible, and a top that failed to cover her soft sexy tummy. She looked hot and ready if not flat-out slutty. The two men, Robert and Tre were obviously turned on by her, and as I looked around, I realized she was the only woman in the bar. As we sipped our second drinks, we were now well into a drunken state and our new friends knew it.

Tre went to the jukebox and pumped it full on money. Some dance music began to blare. He came back and asked if Cathy wanted to dance without even looking at me.

She said yes reflexively and, in a flash, they were dancing out on the tiny dance floor...with the whole bar watching them. Tre moved quickly...he was getting obvious feels of Cathy's ass he moved her around the dance floor. Then, getting no resistance from my wife, he moved in behind her and began to grind into her ass-making sure she could feel his hard manhood pressing into her.

Robert told me...as we watched, that my wife was hot and that she looked like a total slut. Then he jumped in for the next song. Tre came over and told me the same thing-saying that Cathy's tight ass was made for taking big black dick.

I was barely able to speak as all this unfolded.

Robert and Tre took turns for a few songs-both feeling up my wife on the dance floor without any pretense whatsoever. They kept getting more and more bold and my wife did nothing to slow them down. Then, they both danced with her together-Robert now behind her grinding his hard cock into her ass, and Tre playing with her tits through her blouse as he began to kiss her. Cathy's mouth opened and she began to passionately tongue kiss Tre. My cock was now fully hard as I watched my wife being molested.

The song ended and they slowly stopped the faux sex scene and walked back to bar with the whole joint watching them...jaws dropped.

Tre was blunt when they got to the bar. "Mike, we're coming back to the hotel with you and we're both going to fuck Cathy in all her holes while you watch. The slut wants bad it and she told us so. You understand?"

"Yes" was all I could say.

Tre and Robert each took one of Cathy's hands and led her away. I followed about twenty feet behind and watched two men pawing at my drunk wife as they crossed the street to the hotel. They were taking her right in front of me...and I wasn't even trying to stop it. In fact, I still had a raging hard-on in anticipation of what was about to happen.

We walked through the lobby with me trailing and with them both aggtessively groping Cathy. It was beyond obvious what was going on and I was totally humiliated, yet turned on like crazy at the same time. I was even more humiliated when the man at the front desk gave me a look and shook his head in disbelief at my situation.

As soon as we got into the elevator, they made Cathy strip naked...which she did with no hesitation. In seconds, she was totally nude leaving her clothes on the floor for me to pick up and carry.

"Get on your hands and knees, slut" said Tre.

Cathy dropped to the floor. The elevator doors opened and thankfully, nobody was there. Then Tre slapped Cathy's ass and told her to show us where the room was.

"Don't get up, slut. You crawl down that hall and show us how sexy you can be."

Cathy did as she was told without any complaints.

They both took turns spanking my wife's ass as she crawled on her hands and knees like a dog down the long hallway.

I followed.

When we got to the door, I was told to open it and then to stay out of the way. They continued to spank Cathy as she crawled into the room.

"Cathy, you are a dirty whore, and we are going to treat you that way. You understand, slut?"

She nodded...which was apparently not the response he wanted.

Tre grabbed her by her hair-pulling her face to his. "Answer me slut!"

"yes" said Cathy ... meekly.

"Yes, what you dirty whore?"

"Yes...I know I am going to be treated like a dirty whore."

"You want it don't you, Cathy? You want to be stuffed and stretched out while your husband watches, don't you?"

"Oh god yes" she said...barely able to contain her excitement.

"I want you to fuck me like a slut with your big black cocks right in front of my husband."

"You know he won't stop us, right, slut? Mike is a going to do what he's told, just like you. Here, watch this." said Tre.

"Take off your clothes, Mike and get down on the floor."

I did not hesitate. I got naked and got down on my knees.

"Good boy. Now, Mikey, if you behave, we'll let you stay and watch while we turn your innocent girl into a dirty whore. Go sit on that chair over in the corner. You speak only if spoken to."

"Ok, Cathy...you little black cock whore to be. Take out our big dicks and get to work like a good married whore."

"Yes, Sir"

They were totally degrading her as she worshipped them...calling her slut and whore in such a nasty condescending tone. It was making me so freaking hard. I was actually getting dizzy...it was that sexually intoxicating.

After about ten minutes of pure black cock worship, she was told to stop. Cathy was helped onto the bed and I was told to stay in my chair, which I did.

I was able to see what they were doing to my girl on the bed very clearly. Tre was underneath her and I saw Cathy's back arch sharply as he brought her down onto his huge black shaft. A massive gasp escaped her lips as she was slowly impaled on more cock than I'd ever seen her take. Cathy's pussy was completely soaked, so, even though she was getting way more cock than she ever had before, Tre's ten inches were balls deep in just a few strokes.

Now Cathy was screaming and wailing as he bounced her up and down on his massive cock like a rag doll-taking her from almost nothing to ten full inches over and over again.

He spoke to her... "That's a good whore, Cathy. Take all of my big black dick, you dirty cunt. Yeah, slut...you're loving having a real cock ain't you?" He was laughing as he said it.

"Oh my God yes! I love your big black cocks! Use my married pussy!"

"Good slut." Then he spoke to me.

"Hey boy, lick your slut wife's ass while she's riding my big cock. Get that ass ready for Robert. Get it all wet and slippery 'cuz my boy's hung like a fucking mule. Ha ha ha."

I crawled onto the bed and they slowed to a grind. I watched Tre grind his long black cock all the up into Cathy as I closed in on her asshole. I licked her star for a few minutes as she rode Tre-moaning like a total whore-not caring at all about my humiliation.

"Ok, now get out of here," he said to me.

Robert got in behind Cathy and lined his huge pole up with her asshole. As he began to force the massive head into her ass without caring, Cathy started saying "oh my god" over and over-getting louder and louder as he got more and more of his big black cock up her lily white ass.

I was told to get back in my chair as they began to fuck Cathy deeply in both of her holes. The two men were pushing in and pulling out of her pussy and ass in unison-telling her what a dirty cumslut she was as they forced her towards the biggest orgasm of her young life.

"Yeah, that's it, Cathy... Take all of those long black cocks like a good white whore. Yeah...take every inch you dirty fucking slut." said Robert as he began to spank Cathy's ass. "Yeahhh, you lovin' that aren't ya?"

"Oh god yes! Make me take it all! Own my fucking holes!"

He spanked her harder and harder as he pumped his huge cock into her ass. Then, Cathy froze-up and had an orgasm as she screamed in total ecstasy.

"Damn, Tre. This slut fucking loves getting DPed and spanked...and with her hubby watching no less."

Then Robert grabbed her head by her hair and pulled her head back to him as he forced his cock deeper into her ass. "Ok, Cathy," he said. "Now we're gonna fill your dirty slutty married holes with our seed."

They sped up their strokes with Robert holding onto her hair tightly with his right hand-forcing her back to arch obscenely as she took both cocks repeatedly to the balls.

They were really taking my girl hard now. She was telling them that she was their whore and that she was going to cum again. Then she stiffened...and then got really quiet as "stiffened" gave way to violent shaking.

Then Cathy let out a huge scream as she came harder than most women will ever cum in their lives.

As she did, both men pushed into her fully and and started to release their massive hot loads. They were telling her that she was their whore as they continued grinding into her...filling her two holes with more and more of their hot seed.

Once they were finished with her holes, they pulled out and made my girl clean their dirty cocks with her tongue. Cathy smiled as she licked and sucked them clean.

"That's it, slut. Clean up our big black dicks."

Both men took turns spanking her ass as she did her work. Once they were satisfied, they got dressed and left my wife in a messy sweaty heap. She was still gasping for air ten minutes after they were gone. Once she recovered, she sucked my cock, swallowed my load and begged for more. By the time we went to bed, I'd pumped loads into her ass and pussy too. She was insatiable.

I think Cathy is going to need more BBC now that she's been turned out.

I can't wait.

TopRocket
TopRocket
89 Followers