All Comments on 'Doubling Our Chances'

by nightshadow

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
nightshadownightshadowover 6 years agoAuthor
Comments and votes welcome!

This author (me) is always happy to see comments from readers! If you enjoyed the story, please let me know with a short word or two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

It would be nice to know if it took. Maybe having Dad making love to all 3 of his women. All daddy's should be their daughters first.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I loved it!! Can't wait to find out if they did get pregnant!

nightshadownightshadowover 6 years agoAuthor
Did they get pregnant? Yes.

Not gonna write a follow-up story to this one. It's just a stand-alone. But to answer everyone's question:

Yes, both girls got knocked up. Because they were ovulating, their father's sperm was potent and because I don't write a story about girls WANTING to get impregnated only for them to not succeed. So, yes, they were successful.

kaydeeliciouskaydeeliciousover 6 years ago
I said "NOOOO!!" out loud!

You wrote "...pour off some of the bacon grease into the sink..." and I said "NOOOO! out loud and my daughter came in to see what was wrong LOL. This will only mess up your plumbing! Otherwise, excellent story!

nightshadownightshadowover 6 years agoAuthor
Seriously, Kaydee?

If that's your only complaint about the story, I'll take it!

Case007Case007over 6 years ago
Love it

Please do write another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To be plausible or not to be plausible?

There's no question here; absolutely implausible. Strictly daddy fantasy bordering on insanity.

rhimshot415rhimshot415over 6 years ago
Were These the Doublemint Twins?

For those too young to get the reference, Wrigley's Doublemint Chewing Gum used to have television ads featuring twin women who sang "Double your pleasure, double your fun, with Doublemint, Doublemint, Doublemint Gum."

My question is about Lisa and Kim doubling their father's pleasure and his fun.

EinfachTollEinfachTollover 6 years ago

Fantastic story! I loved how the dad almost instantly agreed to the proposal. You always write the most deliciously perverse families! ;D

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another chapter required

Would make a great multi chapter story!! Does one daughter get pregnant or both? How does that effect the online businesses for both daughters??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What????

Four feet nine inches... Are they migets? Why do 90% of the stories here have to tell us the characters are "18". Why not show through discription instead of telling? Let your characters speak for you.

x_pac6969x_pac6969over 6 years ago
Next chapter please

Don't keep us waiting to long for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: divergurl

dwarfism is about body proportion, but being 4'9 is more pedo-esque. Not cool for this site.

nightshadownightshadowover 6 years agoAuthor
Divergirl's comment deleted

1) Her critique that women don't ovulate within days of having a period shows that her reading comprehension is for shit. I did my research, thankyouverymuch, and accounted for a week and a half to pass for the girls to be ovulating.

2) 4'9" qualifies as a dwarf but doesn't negate or even factor in body proportions. I've met full-grown adults who were 4'5" with perfectly proportioned bodies. My own daughter, aged 24, is 4'10" and is perfectly proportioned- she's simply short.

3) This is an erotic fiction site. We tend to read and write what excites us. If big dicks and small chicks doesn't excite you, then go read an anatomy book and leave the fiction alone.

Go nitpick someone else's work, troll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hope there's at least one other chapter to come.

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 6 years ago
Ugh

I read 9 inches long and big around as Red Bull can. I quit reading after that knowing the rest of the story wouldn't suit my tastes. Sorry author, not my kind of thing.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey

Didnt read it yet because i got some stuff to do, and i didnt read your last story, but i am glad your back you where one of the reasons i check back on this site.

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

To the 'pedoesque' comment, there is nothing pedoish about a 4'9" chick, unless your brain is naturally thinking about pedo shit to begin with. There are tons of women out there that are under 5' tall (short, heh) and plenty of guys find short women hot, I sure as hell do! Hell, just thinking about how tight her pussy would be makes me wish I had met a woman like that before I fell in love with my giraffe 5'5" wife! Hehe!

I liked the story fairly well, the plot was fun and interesting and the characters were enjoyable. The sex was kind of boring to me and lacked detail and depth... It was, hmmm, say one notch above a romance novel scene. (For lack of a better description) ...nothing wrong with it per se, it just was kind of a let down by the time we got there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love

Oh god thank-you for another great story , wish there was a lil more though. I tend to get easily invest with the characters you create. An nine inches is not unheard of I know for a fact my fathers package is 8 1/2 inches.

TongueHungTongueHungover 6 years ago
Love it

So hot... definitely suitable for a series.

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Very well Done!

Hot and sexy story. Double your pleasure double your fun!

MotherLover269MotherLover269over 5 years ago
GOOD DADDY

S o hot wish i was their daddy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Let's see...

If Lisa has twin girls and Kim has twin boys, or if both have twin girls and granddad is allowed to impregnate his granddaughters and so on and so on and so on...

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
nice

next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story.

MD911 here - You write some of the best works on here. Plot and everything.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago
Sorry...

Mother and daughters threesome? Another fucking 'boy toy' story. Why can't there be a story out there where a guy realizes he's not loved and nothing but a fucking boy toy and gets the fuck out and finds love with his sister.

Fuck!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So fucking sucking hot

Omg what a super sex and glorious fuck up. What would I not give to take part in a session like this with three sex crazed cunts, totally drunk on cunt juice and fuck lust. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Hot story, a chapter 2 and maybe a chapter 3 would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More chapters please.

Bbygrl79Bbygrl79over 2 years ago

One of the best stories I’ve ever read on here, so wish I was a part of this family. Another chapter would be amazing to see how daddy keeps taking care of his girls, especially once those boobies start growing.

lovedefactolovedefactoalmost 2 years ago

A fun story! Very enjoyable!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Really good story, flowed really well...

And, the twins...so hot, both of them want to get pregnant by dad!! Possibility this did not 'take' the first time, will have to go, again-and-again!! Dad's work is never done!!

Another chapter, or more, would be nice, just to continue the family story...

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

hellhale01hellhale01over 1 year ago

Easily one of the best stories I have read.

I will definitely be rereading

Five stars all round

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm sorry you lost me after bacon grease in the sink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should have had it were the doctors lied to the parents and all of the sudden about halfway through the two daughters pregnancy they find out that he got his wife pregnant

shadrachtshadracht4 months ago

Had a really hard time getting past the wife cheating in a threesome with their daughters, followed by saying the main reason she hasn't "bothered" to cheat on their father is because he's hugely hung.

.

Nothing felt loving or intimate there at all. 3*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous