Doubling Our Chances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,785 Followers

"I've been reading incest porn on the Internet for the last year," Kim confessed, "and I've read more than my fair share of daddy-daughter stories. I'd be lying if I didn't say it hasn't crossed my mind once or twice."

Lisa looked at her sister with astonishment. "Really? I didn't know that!"

Kim smirked. "We may be twins, dear sister, but we DO have our own lives to lead."

"So... you actually like daddy-daughter stories?" Lisa asked.

"Some of them, yeah," Kim replied. "Especially... the ones where the girl gets pregnant by her father," she finished with a meaningful look at me.

Marie set her fork down on her plate. "Kim, I just got done telling your sister not to do that. Same goes for you."

"What?" Kim asked innocently.

I broke in. "Girls, you don't have to sell me on this. As a man, I'd be an idiot to turn down such beautiful women. As a husband, I'd be a fool to refuse anything which might make my wife happy. And as your father, I'm deeply honored that you'd want me to do the honors. As soon as we're done here, I promise, we'll adjourn to your bedroom and get you pregnant." My dick throbbed in agreement. "So... how about we wolf this down as quickly as possible so that we can get this show on the road, hm?"

No one needed any further encouragement. The four of us all but vacuumed up everything on our plates and hurriedly put our dirty dishes into the dish washer. My erection was still at full mast and the three best women in my life stood around me to brazenly stare at the tent it made beneath my clothes.

"Someone's over-dressed for the occasion," Lisa stated matter-of-factly.

"Agreed," Kim said.

Marie stepped up, gave me a hot and heavy kiss and then said, "Go ahead, honey. Show our girls what they're about to get stuffed between their legs."

I eyed her warily for a moment and then shrugged my shoulders. "Very well." Without another word, I pushed my sweats and boxer briefs down to my ankles and let my member swing free in the open air so that my daughters could feast their eyes on the penis that sired them.

"Holy-" Lisa began.

"Shit!" Kim finished.

Lisa held her hands apart to illustrate my length while Kim made a circle with her hands to illustrate my girth. Both were pretty accurate. My cock, I am proud to say, is 9" long and about as thick around as a can of Red Bull. Simultaneously, the girls breathed out, "Jackpot!"

My wife snaked her hand around my waist and grabbed gentle hold of my tumescent penis. "Now you know," she said throatily, "why I've never bothered to cheat on your father. His other qualities aside, THIS thing is one hell of a lady-pleaser."

The girls boggled at it openly. "How in the hell do you FIT that thing inside you?" Lisa asked incredulously.

"Seriously, Mom," Kim agreed. "You're no bigger than WE are!"

Which was, in fact, true. With the exception of her larger breasts (and, yes, slightly saggier- give the woman a break, she's 39), which had become so during her pregnancy with the twins and had never (thankfully) lessened, the girls could very well be near clones of my lovely wife. She has the same color hair (with very wispy streaks of grey, which I find to be very attractive on her), same style of face and features, and the same short physique. Of course, being our daughters, the twins didn't look exactly like their mother, but they were definitely a close match. Another slight variance was that Marie's eyes were an almond brown as opposed to the girls' golden-hued eyes (mine are hazel-green, so I assume the girls' golden-colored eyes were due to a genetic compromise between Marie's and mine). The years had been very kind to my wife and, if she wanted to, she could easily pass for a woman in her late twenties with minimal effort.

Marie giggled at Kim's declaration. "Trust me, girls, it'll fit inside you, if that's what you're worried about. I managed to give birth to you, after all, didn't I? As big as this is, a baby is significantly bigger, as you'll hopefully learn in nine months."

Lisa stared at my one-eyed monster warily. "If you say so, Mom," she said with uncertainty and awe. Then she looked up at me. "Promise you'll go slow with that thing? It's easily bigger than any of Kim's toys that we've played with."

Kim nodded. "Easily," she concurred.

Marie's grip on my shaft tightened just the slightest bit and she managed to squeeze out a small dollop of pre-cum from my member. The girls watched raptly as it fell from the tip of my penis onto the kitchen floor. "So," my wife said, "are we just gonna admire this or put it to good use?"

Lisa turned on her heels. "I'll get the equipment ready," she told us as she headed for her bedroom. "Just gimme a few minutes. I'll give a shout when it's all set up." With that, she left the three of us alone.

Kim stepped a bit closer, her eyes wide. "Can I... can I hold it?" she asked timidly.

Marie looked up at me and I gave her a shrug. Standing at six-foot-three, I towered over both of them, which meant that my cock was even with their necklines.

Kim gingerly reached out her hand and touched my engorged tip. More pre-cum oozed out onto her fingertip. She brought the dollop of fluid close up for inspection. "I've played with all kinds of fake dicks before, but this is... different." She gamely tasted my pre-cum and seemed to be at a loss for deciding how it tasted as she smacked her lips. "It's... different," she observed. "Tastes kinda like spit, I guess." Marie and I said nothing as she reached out again to take firmer control of my trouser snake. Her small hand couldn't completely wrap around the shaft, but she had a good enough grip on it to move it around as she clinically inspected it. When she saw that it wasn't going to jump out of her hands, she leaned forward, her eyes darting between us and my member, stretched out her tongue and tentatively licked the tip for a more direct "taste" of my seminal fluid. When her mother and I didn't object, she got bolder and wrapped her full, pouty lips around the head and immediately created suction. At that, my cock throbbed. It was just too surreal to stand there, my wife next to me, and watch my daughter begin to suck my cock. She didn't go down the shaft or even attempt to give anything like a real blowjob, but when she pulled her lips off it with a slight smacking sound, she stared at it in wonder. "I felt it jump," she said. "And... it tastes even more different somehow. Like... richer, thicker. Better."

My wife regained control of my member and tilted it upwards so that the underside of the shaft was visible. "See this part here, just under the head?" she asked. "That's called the frenulum. The male penis has more than 400 nerve endings at its tip and most of them are right around this little spot. When you're giving a man a blowjob, swirl your tongue all around the head but apply pressure to this and you'll have him singing any tune you want him to." She pointed the head at Kim's wet lips. "Go ahead. Try it."

Kim grabbed my shaft with both hands and once again affixed her mouth on my cockhead, engulfing it whole without hesitation. I immediately felt her begin to move her tongue around the crown, which caused me to take a sharp, exhilarated breath in through my nose. She swirled her tongue around it a couple more times and then pulled off of it entirely, feeling and looking very proud of herself. "It jumped again!" she exclaimed. "That's so cool!"

"Move your hands back and forth along the shaft," my wife instructed. "Hold firmly onto it, but don't squeeze it. The whole thing responds to as much stimulation as possible."

Kim did as she was told and looked up at me cautiously. "It's not hurting you, is it, Dad?"

I shook my head and smiled down at her lovingly. "Feels wonderful so far, sweetheart," I told her. "Try sucking the tip again and doing that thing with your tongue. That, along with rubbing the shaft is an easy way to get a guy off in short order. Done right and long enough, you don't even need to worry about deep throating."

As Kim tried the technique out, Marie continued. "As a matter of fact, deep throating isn't all it's cracked up to be. And it can be very dangerous. Not all women can do it and even those who can need a LOT of practice, so don't even try just yet. Just get accustomed to feeling your father's penis in your mouth for now." There was another sentence I never dreamed I'd hear my wife say.

We watched our daughter pay homage to the cock which sired her for a few moments, before I reached down and gently stroked her cheek. "That's enough, sweetheart," I said. "Much more of that and I'll end up cumming."

Kim pulled off my cock once again, but continued to lovingly caress the shaft. "Would that be so bad? I'm curious to know what it tastes like." She blinked and then glanced at her mother. "From the source, I mean. We already tasted it mixed with Mom's juices last night."

I glanced at Marie and she winked at me playfully. "The girls are much better at pussy licking than you might expect," she told me.

I arched an eyebrow at her. "Do tell."

Kim explained as she kept gently tugging on my meat, "What, you think our threesome last night was the only time I've been with a woman? Lisa and I lez out on each other a lot. It feels good and everything, especially when we use the toys, but we're both decidedly interested in men. We play with each other mostly to just take the edge off. We've both got businesses to run and chasing after boys could ruin things while we're just starting out. So... we do the sisterly thing and keep each other on an even keel."

"Well that explains a lack of concern about incest," I opined.

"So far," Kim said, "it's been a pretty good thing. Boggles my mind why anyone would be against it." She regarded my cock once again and sighed as she released it from her grip. "And I have a feeling that, after today, it's gonna take every ounce of self control not to shout from the rooftops about how good it really can be."

"Well, we're about to find out," Lisa said from the kitchen entrance, her arms folded under her breasts. Though they were C-cups, they looked considerably larger on her small frame. Her nipples, small and pink, looked hard and ready for attention. "I think I got the rig set up in record time," she told us and then scowled and pointed a finger at her sister. "And you, bitch, aren't touching daddy's cock again until I get to taste it, too!"

Kim blushed and pointed at both of us. "What? I was just getting some lessons from Mom. That's all. Nothing serious, I promise." Under her sister's skeptical gaze, she added, "It's a lot easier than we thought."

Lisa huffed at that. "With as much practice as we've gotten playing around with your dildos and fake cocks, it SHOULD be."

"Oh?" Marie said. "Not so innocent in that area after all, are you?"

"Busted," I sing-songed.

Kim's blush deepened so much that the tops of her naked breasts began to redden just the slightest bit. "Okay, so sue me. I saw an opportunity to see what the real thing was like and took it." Then she gushed with a huge smile at her sister. "It's SO COOL!"

So, of course, Lisa had to get a quick lesson in how to suck cock, too. This time, however, both her sister and mother were giving pointers. I just stood there and took it for as long as I could before I had to call it quits. "Seriously, girls. Much more of this and I'm gonna blow."

All three immediately backed off and let my cock bob free. "Well we can't have that, can we?" Lisa stated. "Let's go back to my bedroom and kick things up a notch. By now the chat room is probably full."

When we got to her bedroom, Lisa did a quick check on her website's status. Sure enough, the chat room was full and already busy with comments from eager audience members. She'd already given them a short description of what was about to happen (while carefully stating that she wasn't really related to the mystery man they were about to watch, but that both she and Kim really would be impregnated on the live stream feed). Lisa handed the video camera over to her mother and gave a quick tutorial on how to use it- zoom, focus, how to pause the recording and mute the audio if necessary. Marie caught on quickly and, within a few moments, seemed to master the necessary controls.

"So," I asked. "How are we going to do this? Play out a scene or something?"

The girls looked at each other. There is this thing with twins that goes well beyond psychic communication. I don't know exactly how it works between them, but they almost always know what and how the other thinks. Kim looked at me and said, "We're both pretty horny, Dad. We're thinking that we can dispense with the acting and just get straight to The Deed. We'll just get on the bed on our hands and knees, you get behind us and start fucking-"

"SLOWLY at first!" Lisa interjected.

"-right. Once we adjust to you, you can just switch between us until you're ready to cum. If you can, shoot some inside one, choke it off and then finish in the other. That should do the trick."

I shook my head. "How 'bout I give each of you a full load? I'm pretty sure, under the circumstances, that I could easily make two rounds. The anticipation is killing me."

The girls once again looked at each other for a moment of what I have come to call "twin speak" and then looked back at me with grins and nods. "That'll work!" Lisa said cheerfully. With that said, they both turned around and got into position on Lisa's queen-sized bed while Marie took up a position with the camera. When Marie had the camera on, she gave a silent signal.

"Okay, guys," Lisa said from the bed. She and Kim had leaned down with their arms folded under their chins and their asses high in the air. "You've all seen my twin sister Kim. Say hello, sis."

Kim waggled her fingers at the camera. "Hiya, boys!"

"As I said in the chat room description, we're BOTH ovulating today and we're in a hurry to get pregnant. To kick up the kink factor to the ultimate level, we're gonna have our," and she made air quotes, "daddy do the honors. Is he our real father? Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. We're NOT going to show his face, so you'll never know for sure, will you? But he will. And we will. And our babies will, too. And there WILL be babies. Hopefully. All of you lucky bastards are going to get to watch me and my sister get knocked up by our very own daddy and all you can do is sit back and watch, you poor things. So enjoy the show!" She shifted her gaze at me and nodded. "Daddy... if you please, your daughters are waiting for you to breed them, to take your big, fat cock and shoot the same sperm that made us into our tight, teenaged pussies and get us PREGNANT. Whenever you're ready, Daddy, we're ready and willing to have you plant our future brothers or sisters inside us!"

Now came the hard part: deciding which one my beautiful daughters to fuck first? That's a real brain buster, isn't it? But, considering that we were in her room and this was her webcast, I decided that Lisa should be the first one to get my cum. After all the oral attention I'd gotten in the kitchen, I wasn't that far off from shooting my load anyway. I walked around the bed and got behind Lisa's upturned ass and fisted my cock. I knew better than to speak because I didn't want anyone out there watching who might know us to identify me, but I did let out a low groan of interest when I saw her small, tight pussy wink at me. It was shaven clean, both of them were, but it was plenty wet and ready to take her father's cock inside it. I took careful aim at the pussy in front of me and gently slotted the tip in between her puffy, wet pussy lips.

"Ooooh," Lisa crooned when she felt the contact. "That feels niiiiiice!" I rubbed my cockhead up and down the entrance to her pussy a few times and even tapped on her engorged clitoris for good measure, which made her shiver with excitement. "Oop! Nope," she said, "THAT feels nice!" She looked back at me, her head still low and her cheek pressed against her bed cover. "Go slow, Daddy. You don't want to break me in two with that thing." Marie made her way over to us, getting just behind me so that she could get a good camera angle on me sliding my cock into our daughter's pussy without getting my face in the picture.

I gave Lisa an understanding nod and then re-centered the head of my rock-hard cock at her pussy. With steady pressure, I pushed forward and watched raptly as it slowly, wondrously sank into her depths. When I had about three inches inside her, I drew back out slowly to let her adjust to my girth. Marie moved to the side just a little to capture the action and Kim started fingering herself in anticipation and to keep herself occupied until I could give her the same treatment. I pushed back in, now with four inches of my fatherly pole embedded within my daughter's wet, tight folds, and held it there for a few heartbeats.

"Hoooooly shit, that's big!" Lisa gasped when I pulled back so that only my cockhead was left inside her. Her sister moaned sympathetically and continued to jill off. Marie shifted the camera to Kim for just a moment and then brought it back to me and Lisa.

This time, I pushed just a bit more of my cock into my daughter's quivering pussy until there was almost half its length inside her. Instead of drawing back completely, I let it stay there and concentrated on flexing my PC muscle a few times. This, as you might imagine, had an immediate effect on my daughter, who groaned throatily in response. "Ooooh, my fucking God, I can't believe my dad's fucking me!" she growled.

"Lucky bitch," Kim muttered, but stayed right where she was, her pussy now making wet noises as she rubbed it enthusiastically.

I glanced up at my wife and did a throat-cutting motion. She quickly muted the mic on the camera. When she gave the nod that talking was safe, I said to Kim, "Don't worry, baby girl. When I'm done filling your sister in a few minutes, you'll get a longer session with me, so you'll be the luckier one in the long run." I nodded back to Marie and she unmuted the camera.

"Ha!" Kim crowed. "Never mind!"

With that out of the way, I grabbed Lisa's hips to hold her steady while I fed more of my cock into her tiny body. Using small in-and-out motions, I sank deeper into her until, finally, I was in all the way. I was so deep, in fact, that I could feel the entrance to her cervix kissing the tip of my cock. When I came, I would make sure to push as deep inside her as I could so as to flood that inner chamber to her womb with all of my potent, virile seed. Lisa, meanwhile, was giving a sexy, provocative monologue- whether it was for my benefit or for that of the audience, I couldn't say, but I preferred to think it was for me.

"Oh fuck, you're so deep, Daddy!" she breathed. "So very, very deep inside your naughty little girl! Oh, I can hardly wait for you to cum inside me, Daddy. To feel your sperm filling me up... please, Daddy... please... I want you to fuck a baby into me. I want you to make your own grandchild inside my womb!" She looked back at me with a wicked smile and Marie zoomed in on her face. "Please won't you fuck a baby into me, Daddy? Get me pregnant with your baby?"

I took that encouragement in earnest and began to slowly, methodically fuck my daughter's tight pussy while she kept talking about how eager she was for me to knock her up. She was incredibly tight around my shaft at first, making it feel like I was fucking a fist, but within a few moments she began to loosen up and even bucked her hips a few times as I sped up my thrusts. Hearing all of her sexy talk was driving my libido through the roof, I have to admit. After all of the oral attention, feeling her tightness around me, knowing that I was about to impregnate my own daughter while the whole world unknowingly watched with my wife recording it all... I just couldn't take it for much longer. I felt my testicles begin to quiver, a sure sign that I was about to climax. My hip thrusts were no longer under my conscious control anymore and I started to fuck Lisa harder with each meeting of our hips, the front of my thighs slapping into the back of hers wetly. My fingers dug into her ass and hips tightly as I fought to hold off my orgasm for a few more seconds.

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,785 Followers