Doubling Our Chances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,784 Followers

Lisa, however, was having none of that. "Oh, shit! It's getting bigger, Daddy! I feel you about to cum! DO IT, DADDY!"

Kim couldn't stand it any longer and got up on her knees to turn around and watch, which meant that Marie had to move to my other side so that she could get all three of us in the picture. "Yes!" my other daughter hissed as her eyes focused on where her sister and I were joined, feasting on the sight of my thick, long cock sliding mercilessly into her twin's depths. "Fuck her, Dad! Fuck her and get her pregnant!"

I felt my nuts clench and pushed as deep into Lisa as I possibly could. Again, I felt the resistant entrance of her cervix press against the head of my cock and I felt my shaft expand with its impending release. Through gritted teeth, I let out a long, low growl and felt the dam break within me. My cock began to spew the contents of my balls forcefully, which elicited several involuntary grunts from yours truly. Marie quickly got the camera down low and behind me, just between my legs, so that she could capture my balls as they visibly clenched with each jolt of life-giving sperm.

Lisa, however, was under no compulsion to remain silent and howled with glee as I began to flood her pussy with my seed. "YES! YES! I FEEL IT! FUCKING YES! OH, GOD IT'S SO HOT AND- OH! FUCK! KNOCK ME UP, DADDY! GIVE ME YOUR BABY!" While she went on with this tirade, she pressed her ass back against me and my cock continued to jerk and buck inside her tight confines. I had to have belched out at least five good, strong spurts of cum into her, but never once did I draw back. If she wanted me to get her pregnant, I wasn't going to do so by half measures. I kept my throbbing dick, the same piece of man-flesh that had created her, perfectly still inside my daughter's pussy as it deposited its potent load.

After a few moments, though, my hips stopped jerking and my cock stopped spewing. I could feel some small remnants of my cum already running down the inside of her thighs, what little of it couldn't all fit inside of her, and I'm pretty sure that Marie capture that as well. Lisa stayed perfectly still and just cooed and hummed in the afterglow of our sexual union, basking in the moment of having felt her father breed her with every ounce of cum that I could release. When my cock finally held still, I glanced at my wife, whose own pussy juices were running freely down her thighs, and indicated that she should point the camera at Kim. When she did so, I leaned over Lisa's back, lovingly kissed the nape of her neck and below her ear while my slowly-softening penis twitched uselessly inside her, and whispered, "I love you, baby girl."

Without hesitation, she turned her head and gave me the kind of kiss no daughter should give her father. When our lips parted, I straightened back up so that my face would stay out of the picture and carefully pulled my spent member completely out of her well-filled hole. Marie captured my withdrawal from Lisa's pussy, showing evidence of my issue as it frothed within her gaping pussy, and then refocused the camera on our cum-filled daughter's radiant face. Lisa said directly into the camera, "Thank you for impregnating me, Daddy. But you're not done yet, are you?" She glanced over at Kim and said, "Your turn! And I don't mean to be a bitch or anything, but I'm gonna just roll over here and let our father's cum settle in nice and deep while you get him hard again. Okay?"

"Pfft!" Kim said. "You don't have to tell ME twice!" Without preamble, she turned around and immediately fastened her lips on my half-hard cock, which was streaked with my cum and Lisa's juices. Marie got a good shot of Kim's oral work for a few moments and then moved over to let the camera focus on Lisa's cum-oozing pussy while Lisa laid back and showed it off proudly.

"You see that, boys?" Lisa said throatily. "You see what my daddy just did to me? All that cum... it's swimming so deep inside of me right now, looking for an egg so that it can make a baby inside of me. And, hey, maybe it'll be twins. I mean... I'M a twin and this IS my daddy's sperm, so you never know, do you?" She gave the camera a wink and a sly smile.

Kim made short work of keeping me hard with her newly-found oral skills. No, she wasn't close to being the cocksucker her mother was, but she definitely showed promise and raw talent. Feeling her tongue swirl and dance across my glans and frenulum had the desired effect and, within moments, my cock was back to complete rigidity. Satisfied with her work, Kim laid back on the bed, her legs spread wide, and crooked her finger at me invitingly. "I think we're both ready, Dad," she said.

I stood between her opened thighs and loomed over her small body, my cock jutting out triumphantly. From my angle, looking down, the tip of my engorged phallus looked like it could almost reach her belly button. Having just been inside Lisa, I knew that pushing my flesh inside Kim would be both challenging and rewarding. She reached down to lovingly stroke my shaft a few times before I pulled my hips back and she slotted my mushroom-like tip into her wet folds. Marie shifted angles again so that she could easily capture the moment.

When my cockhead was firmly planted at Kim's juice-slicked entrance, I began to apply firm but gentle pressure, just as I had with Lisa. It was a very tight fight and the going was slow, but as the seconds went on, more and more of my shaft was swallowed up by her eager pussy. Kim took short, sharp breaths of air as I worked more of my cock into her small body. When I was about halfway in, she turned to Lisa and gasped, "Holy shit, you weren't kidding! He's HUGE!"

Lisa giggled as she casually rubbed her cum-coated pussy lips and relaxed beside us on the bed. "I told ya!" She rolled over onto her knees, careful to keep her ass up high so that my seed could continue to work its magic inside of her without spilling out, and then positioned herself so that she could carefully rub her twin sister's clit while I gently began to thrust back and forth. "You don't mind if I help out a little bit, do you?" Lisa asked rhetorically.

Kim shook her head and pulled her ankles back so that they were almost to her ears. "Anything to help get Dad's monster inside me is okay by me!" she cooed. "Fuck me, I'm so fucking full and he's not even all the way in yet!"

And, indeed, I wasn't. Marie zoomed in on our groins as I slowly inched more of my shaft into our other daughter's cunt. Kim's juices were making my shaft wet with each stroke, but there was quite a bit of it that hadn't gone in yet. I kept up the slow, steady assault, pushing a tiny bit more in with every measured thrust, until I was finally all the wall inside Kim's up-turned pussy to the hilt. When I'd gotten to that point, I held still to let my daughter adjust, just like I had with Lisa.

Kim crooked her neck to look down the length of her body, past her glistening breasts, and feasted her astonished eyes on where we were joined. Lisa, meanwhile, had stopped playing with Kim's pussy and started to kiss her way up to her sister's hard and engorged left nipple. When she fastened her lips on the little nubbin, Kim's reaction was immediate: she tilted her head back in ecstasy and I felt her pussy walls, already very tight and constricting, grip my throbbing shaft hard. "Ooooooh, SHIT!" Kim gasped in heady response.

Lisa pulled off her sister's nipple and said, "You like that, sis? You like how our father's big, thick cock is filling you up?"

"Nnnnng, GOD YES!" Kim exclaimed. "Holy fuck, it feels so fucking gooooood! Jesus-fucking-Christ, I'm so full!"

"Better than any of those silly toys, isn't it?" Lisa asked. "There's nothing like feeling the real thing inside you, is there? And that it's the same cock that shot all that sperm into our mother to make us... ooooh, it's just so naughty, isn't it?"

"Fuck yes!" Kim hissed. "Soooo fucking naughty!" She looked up at me with a hungry, dangerous gleam in her eyes and said, "Fuck me, Dad. Fuck me and cum inside me!"

I obliged my little girl and began to move my hips steadily and forcefully with slow, strong strokes, pulling out until just the tip was inside her and then pushing back in until I was planted to the root. Back and forth I went until the grip of my daughter's pussy walls loosened enough that I could do so smoothly and without too much effort. The whole time, both she and her sister cooed with exultation and excitement, talking about how sexy it was to be bred by their very own father, to feel my seed being planted inside their fertile wombs. All the while, Marie recorded the event and moved the camera around to get different angles of our coupling. The unmistakable and heady scent of sex filled the air, making my senses go wild as I continued to fuck my daughter's welcoming pussy.

After a while, my cock sluiced in and out of Kim's hole easily and I changed the tempo from slow to fast steadily. Lisa's hand snaked all over Kim's soft, teenaged skin and began to roam over her tummy. When I pushed in, Lisa would apply pressure and I could feel it from within my daughter's depths. Kim finally managed to pull her ankles completely behind her head, almost folding herself in half while I fucked her, and we could all see the bulge my cock made when I was fully sheathed in Kim's pussy. The sight of it was just too much to take and I once again began to feel my balls swelling with the need to explode.

Kim saw the look of deep concentration on my face as I fought to maintain control. "I see you're getting close, Daddy," she huffed, her eyes wide. "Do it. Shoot all that baby-making cum inside of me! I want your baby so bad, Daddy. I want you to push all of your seed inside my ovulating body! Cum for me, Daddy! Come inside me like you did for Lisa!"

Lisa chimed in with the encouragement. "That's right, Daddy. Both of us want you to breed us!" she enthused. "I just KNOW I've got a baby brother or sister growing inside of me already- but Kimmy deserves one, too, doesn't she, Daddy? Don't you want to impregnate BOTH of us? Don't you want to put your grandchild inside the hot, sexy daughter you've been raising all these years? Look at her, Daddy. She's begging for it. She's begging for your sperm. Give it to her, Daddy! Knock your daughter up!"

I couldn't take it anymore. With one, last solid thrust, I pushed myself as deep inside Kim's shaking body as I could and unleashed everything I had left, surprised at my own virility- it'd been quite a few years since I'd been able to go two rounds in such a short period of time, but my daughters had definitely provided me with all the motivation I needed to do so this time. The massive bulge in her tummy expanded and we could see my cock jerk and buck within her body as I spewed every ounce of sperm I could into her. My hips twitched uncontrollably as I fought to fill every last millimeter of her depths while she cried out in passionate glee.

"I feel it, Daddy!" Kim cheered, echoing her sister's words when I'd done the same for her. "Oooooh, fuck, it's SO HOT! I- I'm coming, too! PUSH IT ALL IN! Fucking hell, get me pregnant! I want my father's seed so bad!" Her wailing devolved into indecipherable grunts and moans as my cock kept shooting its load into her compact body. Lisa, for her part, added to her sister's orgasmic pleasure by fastening her lips tightly around her left nipple and sucked forcefully while gently using her teeth to bite down on the nubbin.

Marie knelt down beside us and got the camera in close to see the root of my shaft pulsing and throbbing as I emptied myself into our daughter. Only barely aware of her presence down there, I pulled out just the tiniest bit so that she could see more of my thick cock spasming as it fed Kim's fertile pussy the last of my seed. I must have spurted a good six or seven times before, almost mercifully, my orgasmic seizure stopped. When the climax was over, I pushed myself back in as deep as I could go and rested to catch my breath. Kim let go of her ankles and wrapped her calves around my back to hold me in place.

Lisa released Kim's nipple and moved her way up to kiss her twin sister properly, their tongues swirling around each other in an erotic display of love and passion. Kim's hands grabbed onto Lisa's face and held her there while they kissed hedonistically for the camera's benefit. Even though I'd just cum, my cock still hadn't deflated and Kim's pussy contracted and throbbed around my thick shaft, trying to milk every last remnant of life-giving seed from me.

After a few seconds of this, Marie leaned into my ear and whispered, "Go ahead and pull out. I wanna get a good shot of your handiwork."

I numbly nodded my understanding, careful not to speak since the camera wasn't on mute, and begrudgingly withdrew my spent penis from my daughter's warm, cum-soaked pussy. We all looked down at the carnage I'd left behind: her pussy lips were swollen, but her hole was practically gaping from the abuse it had been given and we could all see the white of my cum as it pooled within her small body. Kim once again spread her thighs wide and, for good measure, pulled her pussy lips apart so that the camera could see deeper within her pussyhole, all the way down to the bottom of that sexy well to her white-washed cervix.

"Oooh shit, sis!" Lisa crowed. "You're practically BATHING in daddy-juice! Look at all that cum! Oh, there's no WAY you're not getting pregnant after THAT deposit! That's just... wow!"

As a piece de resistance, I stroked my softening cock and aimed the head at the wide open hole of my daughter's exposed sex so that I could milk out a few more drops of cum, which fell into it perfectly. Kim watched me do that with awe and whispered, "That you, Daddy! Every last drop counts!"

Lisa pointed to herself, getting her mother's attention, and Marie pointed the camera at her. "Okay, guys," Lisa said happily. "That's it! Now, if you'll excuse us, my sister and I need a little rest from our first fuck and also to let all of that potent, baby-making sperm our, ahem, father was so kind to share with us soak in." She waved at the camera lens and smiled beautifully. "Toodles!"

With that, Marie stopped recording and set the camera aside after she made sure that it was completely powered down. Relieved of her duties as camera operator, she immediately went to me and gave me a huge, passionate kiss while our daughters watched on. When our lips parted, my wife gushed, "Thank you, honey! Fuck, that was easily the hottest thing I've EVER seen you do!" Then she looked down at our daughters. "And thank YOU for allowing yourselves to be bred by your father! You've made me the happiest future grandmother alive!"

Lisa smiled happily at us both and said, "We're only too happy to help, Mom."

"And, really," Kim added, "Dad did all of the hard work." She looked down at her sodden pussy and whistled. "VERY hard work! Fuck me, my pussy's gonna be so sore, but it was sooooo worth it!"

"Aw," Lisa cooed. "If it's any consolation, sis, I know how you feel. Holy shit, Dad, we both underestimated how big that thing is between your legs. I thought you were gonna split me in two at first!" She regarded her sister's cum-filled pussy. "I guess we both did. Hey, sis... I gotta admit, your pussy has never looked so good as it does right now, filled with our father's cum."

Kim giggled. "I'll share mine if you share yours," she said playfully.

Lisa didn't hesitate as she got over her sister's prone body into a classic sixty-nine. Within seconds, both girls were feasting on each other's pussy with vigor, lavishing each other with kisses of a completely different sort while my wife and I watched on. The girls were careful to not let any of my seed escape their enclosures, but they didn't pass up the chance to delve their tongues as deep as they could go to get a taste of the sperm-and-pussy cocktails I'd left behind in each. After a few moments, I cut in and said, "All right, girls. If you keep that up, you might waste what I've already put inside you and, as fun as this was, I'm not sure I can do a repeat performance anytime soon."

Marie nodded in agreement. "Your father's right. The best thing that both of you can do right now is relax. Take a nap and just let your bodies soak it all in. Give yourselves a chance to recover." She looked at me lovingly. "And you, mister, should probably go take another shower. You could probably do with a nap, yourself, after cumming twice in less than an hour. You're not the young buck you used to be."

I wearily nodded back at her. She was right. While it had been easily the most exciting and thrilling experience to fuck BOTH of my daughters, doing so had taken the starch out of me. "What about you, my love?" I asked her. "Care to join me while I wash up?"

My wife considered it for a moment and then shook her head. "After what I just witnessed, I think I need to relieve some stress of my own. I'd only distract you in the shower and probably end up demanding something you wouldn't be able to provide just yet, which wouldn't be fair to either of us. You go ahead and take a shower. I'll be waiting for you in bed for that nap." She bent down to kiss each of our daughters, tongue and all, and thanked them again for giving themselves to me.

"It was our pleasure," they answered in unison. Then, Lisa and then Kim, offered their thanks to me for being their first.

I smirked at them playfully and said, "I have a feeling that was your pleasure, too. But I'm glad I got to share in it with you, girls. After this, I think we can all assume I'll be much busier, sexually speaking, in the future. Yes?"

"Most definitely!" my wife agreed with a gentle pat on my behind. "Shower. Now." She pushed me towards the door and followed me out, pausing just long enough to blow a kiss to our well-fucked daughters, who waved back at her gaily.

When she pulled the bedroom door closed behind us, Marie looked up at me with a huge smile. "I love you."

I pulled her into a loving embrace and, just before I kissed her deeply, I answered, "I love you, too."

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,784 Followers