Doubt Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Earl began to kiss upwards towards Demi's porcelain neck. His cock was on the precipice of cumming, which she could sense via his pulsing cock inside her. She was close as well and knew whenever he shot into her, she'd cum with him. Demi reached behind herself and removed the gag then went down and began to kiss Earl. What a sight it was to behold, the young curvy woman completely naked in her old lover's arms, their lips and privates entangled with one another.

"Mmph!" Earl grunted into Demi's mouth as his cock exploded, filling Demi with his seed.

"Mmmm!" Demi moaned as she felt his cum and began to orgasm herself.

They had to focus on kissing each other, otherwise, they could slip and their moans and groans could be heard. Demi felt flush and lightheaded, her body gently shook in her lover's arms. Nothing else really mattered to her in that moment but feeling and enjoying Earl's cum inside her.

------

Demi felt her heart pounding through her chest. She was nervous and excited as she sipped on her wine.

It was Friday night, Earl and her had just finished dinner with his friend Arthur, or Art for short. Art was around the same age as Earl, he was taller, probably 6 foot, and thicker with a bit of a beer belly. Art was completely bald and looked older than he was.

Art and Earl were childhood friends who had kept in touch through the years. Art was a stockbroker and had become quite wealthy as a result. He was a bit of a workaholic, which cost him his marriage when she left him over 10 years ago.

Art was a funny guy, he and Earl regaled Demi with stories from their youth. He was a loud talker with a reverberating voice. He had confidence in himself from years of success.

They had left the restaurant and returned to Art's hotel room, an upscale place with a king bed and a small living area. All 3 were on the couch, Earl was on the right side while Art was on the left. Demi was snuggled up against Earl.

Art was looking at her with hungry eyes, he had since he saw her in the tight red dress she wore. She had on some white stilettos that showed off her beautiful legs and some bright red lipstick.

"I still don't believe that she is actually your girlfriend." Art said.

Earl turned Demi's head towards himself and gave her a deep kiss on the lips. Demi stuck her tongue in his mouth quickly before Earl broke away and looked longingly into her eyes.

"Believe it." Earl replied, not breaking eye contact with Demi.

"Damn, you're lucky." Art responded. "First Cathy and now this beauty."

"Well, do you want a taste?" He asked.

Demi bit her lower lip. She knew this was coming, Earl had discussed it with her earlier this week, making sure she was okay with it. She had been hesitant at first but she wanted the new experience.

"Wha..." Art said unsure how to answer.

"Why don't you go show Art some loving." Earl suggested.

Demi turned and crawled towards art, his old face turned completely white, and for the first time tonight, he looked nervous. Demi thought it was cute, and despite his withered appearance, she found him attractive enough. His eyes shoot downwards at her swinging breasts, her dress did little to cover them.

When Demi got close enough, she laid her curvy body on top of his, wrapping her arms around his neck. He seemed to be almost shaking he was so nervous. Demi went face to face with him, her lips a mere inches from him. His eyes bulged as she gently pressed her lips against his.

Art was shocked, but soon closed his eyes and melted into the kiss. Demi's soft lips soon parted and Art slipped his tongue into her mouth. Demi could taste the pasta and whiskey he'd consumed that night. It wasn't the most pleasant taste but was at least bearable. She felt Art's arms wrap around her and gently rubbed her back. She then reached down and felt the bulge in his pants.

"Ooohh, someone's excited!" She said, breaking the kiss to look into his eyes.

"I'm sorry..." He softly apologized.

"Nothing to be sorry about." Earl replied. "Why don't you help Demi out of her dress."

Demi saw his eyes bulge again. She smiled at him, before sitting up and turning around. She moved her hair out of the way so Art could slowly unzip her dress. Earl moved over and kissed Demi, both excited to share this experience.

"So, I'm guessing you guys planned this." Art said.

"There were discussions." Earl replied.

"Hehe, very nice." Art answered having finished unzipping Demi's dress. "No bra." He noted.

"Underwear just gets in the way." She responded, turning her head to look at him and winking.

"Stand up for us babe." Earl said.

Demi stood up, holding the hem of her dress against her chest, the delicate skin of her bare back unsheathed. Earl had one eye on Demi, one eye on Art, who was drooling as Demi slowly lowered her dress exposing more of her incredible body. Demi then dropped her dress, her beautiful round ass out for the 2 elderly men to see.

Art's jaw nearly hit the floor as he took in the beautiful figure in front of him. Earl leaned forward and began to grope the ass cheek closest to him. He laid little kisses along her thick ass, tasting her smooth sensual skin.

Art was hesitant, he wanted nothing more than to reach out and touch the beautiful woman in front of him. But he was nervous, more than he had ever been in his life. His hand hovered about a foot or two away from Demi's ass when Demi turned her head to look back at him. She gave him a nod of approval, her eyes telling him it was okay.

Art finally touched Demi, his hands gently beginning to massage her other ass cheek. As he felt Demi not moving away, he started to massage her ass deeper, feeling how soft and wonderful her ass truly is. Demi started getting hot as she felt the 2 elderly men groping her ass. It was strange how she could look at these old men with such lust but she couldn't control herself.

Art, now feeling emboldened, reached up and felt Demi's tit.

"I'm more of a tit man, personally." He said.

"Then go play with 'em." Earl replied, his hands still on her ass.

Art stood up and moved in front of Demi. He reached down and grabbed Demi's tits with 1 hand each, feeling the heaviness of her naturally large breasts. He looked at Demi, who was smiling, her eyes filled with lust. Art went down and began to suck on her pretty little nipples, starting with her right and then moving over to the left one. He felt them becoming hard in his mouth as his tongue gently flicked them.

Meanwhile, Earl was still massaging her ass. He had moved over to grab her other side as well. He spread her cheeks and saw her dripping wet pussy, some fluids already dripping down her curvy thighs. He smiled, seeing confirmation that Demi was enjoying herself.

"Mmmm!" Demi moaned, the 2 sets of old man's hands giving her an overwhelming pleasurable feeling.

Demi reached down to once again feel the bulge in Art's pants. He was extremely hard, harder than he'd been in a long while. He leaned back up and began to kiss Demi's lips again, his hands still playing with her breasts as hers rubbed his crotch.

"Mmm!" Demi moaned again, this time due to Earl taking a quick few licks of her pussy.

"Come here and sit down Art." Earl said to his friend.

Art reluctantly broke the kiss and then sat down on the couch. Demi immediately kneeled in front of him and began to work on taking his pants off. His hard cock sprang forward, a solid 7 inches with good thickness. Demi pulled his pants and underwear right off him. She grabbed his cock and began to jerk him off while planting small kisses along his cock.

Earl meanwhile, had gotten on the ground going behind Demi. She arched her back, sticking her ass up in the air. Earl gave her ass some smacks, watching her heavenly cheeks bounce ever so nicely.

"Oh god!" Art groaned as Demi wrapped her plump lips around his cock.

He wasn't as big as Earl, although who was, but his cock would definitely be good enough. For Demi, it was more about the eroticism of sleeping with 2 older men. She began to lower her head down his cock, looking up at Art as his hungry eyes looked on in shock.

The most beautiful woman he'd ever seen currently had his dick in her mouth. He had to hold himself back from cumming immediately. Demi pushed her lips all the way down, sucking him completely into her mouth and pressing her nose into him. He closed his eyes and put his hand on the back of her head, enjoying the wet warm feeling of Demi's young mouth.

"Mmmm!" Demi moaned as Earl stuck his tongue inside her.

He was on his hands and knees behind Demi getting a taste of her sweet pussy. He was gently licking her, getting her increasingly wet but not letting her orgasm. He was making her wait, so that he knew when Art fucked her, she'd orgasm. He knew the joys of watching a pretty woman like Demi orgasming on your cock and wanted Art to experience it.

Demi continued to bob her head up and down Art's cock, who watched on with amazement. She was covering his cock in a thick layer of her saliva, her tongue making sure every inch was covered. Her plump lips were so soft and her mouth so warm, he wanted to bust right then but was hoping to go further with her.

Demi pulled Art's cock out and began to lick up and down the side while looking up at him. She could feel her body shaking as Earl teased her, bringing her right to the precipice of an orgasm but not letting her go further. She knew what he was doing and she was definitely ready.

Demi suddenly removed her lips from Art's cock. She began to move upwards, staring into Art's eyes.

"What are you doing?" He asked, his face flush.

Demi smiled at him but kept moving, putting her knees on the couch and straddling his lap. Art looked on in shock as the hottest woman he'd ever seen grabbed his cock and lined him up with her pussy. Demi watched his face turn from shock into pure joy as she lowered her tight pussy onto his cock.

Art was in awe, as he felt Demi's tight pussy grip tightly around his cock. It had to be the tightest pussy he'd fucked in 40 years. Demi lowered herself slowly, allowing them both to feel every inch of each other's intimate parts. She eventually made it to the bottom, Art's cock now completely surrounded by Demi's warm wet pussy.

Demi started bouncing on his dick, up and down she went, Art's cock sliding in and out of her. She stuffed her tits in his face and Art started sucking on her nipples as she fucked him. Art wasn't quite as good as Earl, but he was still pretty good and Demi was so close already that she would surely orgasm at any moment.

Meanwhile, Earl had stood up and began taking his clothes off. He watched as Demi got on top and rode Art, both clearly enjoying themselves. He sat in a seat across from them and began to jerk his cock off, the large appendage quickly getting hard. He noticed Demi beginning to shake and knew it wouldn't be long.

"Oooohhh yeah!" Demi moaned as her body tipped over the edge and began to orgasm.

Demi sat all the way down on his dick as her body shook and a warm feeling washed over her body. Art felt Demi's pussy begin to seize around him, gently massaging his member. He had to focus solely on not busting inside her as her pussy tried to coax it out of him. He looked up at Demi's face as she moaned her way through her orgasm, her eyes rolling back and her tongue hanging out of her mouth. He couldn't believe this beauty had just cummed on his dick.

"Let's go to the bed." She whispered in his ear once she had finished cumming.

"Yes!" Art grunted. It's all he could say as he was still solely focused on not immediately cumming.

Demi got off him, his cock glistening from her juices, and stood up. Art was right behind her, standing up next to her, his greedy fat hands pawing at her breasts. Earl stood up as well going to the other side of Demi and grabbing a handful of her amazing ass. Demi grabbed both of their cocks and began to jerk them off. The 3 of them walked to the bed, fondling each other as a night of fun had just begun.

"How do you want me?" Demi asked looking at Art.

"On your back." He replied.

Demi released the 2 old men's cocks before climbing on the bed, her swaying hips jiggling her incredible round ass. She then flipped over and spread her legs out wide. Art looked over at Earl, who gave him a go-ahead look.

Art didn't think twice, crawling on the bed and getting between Demi's legs. Demi grabbed his cock and guided him into her again, Art not taking his time and quickly sinking into Demi.

"Ooohhhh shit!" He moaned as he felt Demi's insides wrap around his cock.

He began hammering away at the pretty young woman, not having the patience to go slowly. He watch her fit body bounce as he slammed his cock into her a loud slapping noise echoing through the room. His eyes widened as he watched her natural large breasts bounce up and down. He couldn't believe she was letting him fuck her.

"Hehe!" Demi giggled as Earl came over and slapped his cock against her face.

Demi stuck her tongue out and began to lick his cock. Demi had laid down so that her head hung off the bed and she now lowered her head until the world was upside to her. She opened her mouth and Earl inserted his cock. With the angle he was taking, he quickly pushed down her throat, Demi swallow his whole cock like it was nothing.

Earl started to fuck Demi's throat, his ball sack slapping against her forehead as his big cock goes in and out of her throat. Demi moans on his cock, the eroticism of her pussy and throat being fucked almost too much. Her entire body has goosebumps as it has a sensation overload.

Earl sensing Demi's enjoyment, started to rub and tug her nipples between his index and middle fingers. Art continued to pound into Demi, having changed his angle to discover a whole new part of her insides. He needed to cum so badly but also he wanted to enjoy Demi as long as possible. He reached down and began to rub Demi's clit, her little round nub pulsing on his fingers as Demi is shot into another orgasm.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!" She moaned on Earl's cock as another orgasm rips through her body.

Art pulled out of Demi, his body sweaty, his cock ready to burst. He sits and watched Earl fuck Demi's throat for a bit. He still couldn't believe she had let him fuck her. How he wanted to cum inside her but he didn't want to push his luck.

After a moment, Earl pulled his saliva-covered cock out of Demi's mouth. He went down and kissed her lips.

"On your hands and knees." He told her.

Demi quickly flipped over, doing as Earl requested. She got between Art's legs as Earl went behind her. Demi grabbed Art's cock and began jerking him off as Earl stuffed his cock in.

"Aaaaahhh!" Demi moaned as Earl stuffed her full of his cock and began to fuck her.

Demi smiled at Art then dipped her head down and began sucking his dick again. Demi was getting fucked from both ends again, this time blowing Art as Earl worked on her pussy. She could feel Earl's massive cock stretching her pussy out giving shivers down her spine, as she moved her lips up and down Art's throbbing cock.

Art couldn't hold back any longer, he held Demi's head down as he came in her mouth. Demi moaned as the salty flavor of Art's cum filled her mouth up. Once he had stopped, Demi raised her head to be face-to-face with Art, showing Art his cum before swallowing the load.

"Holy shit!" Art exclaimed in a state of shock.

"She's perfect, ain't she?" Earl said.

"Definitely." Art replied, watching as Earl continued to bang this goddess.

Earl pulled Demi's hair, forcing Demi off her hands and to lean back against him. Earl reached around Demi and groped her tits continuing to thrust his cock in and out of her. He played with her nipples again, twisting the hard nobs in between his fingers. Demi moaned and groaned from Earl's treatment of her body.

"I can't believe you get to do this with her every day." Art said, still amazed at Demi's beauty.

Demi turned her head and Earl kissed her, his right hand reached down and rubbed her clit.

"Mmmm!" Demi moaned into his mouth as Earl quickly got her to another orgasm.

"I'm a very lucky man." Earl replied after breaking the kiss, as Demi panted like a dog her orgasm shaking her body.

He pushed Demi back down, until she laid her head down on the bed, her ass sticking up for him. Earl grabbed Demi by the hips and began to pump with all his force in and out of her pussy. Her fat ass jiggled as slammed into her making a loud slapping noise as well. Earl was close to cumming and was intent on using Demi until he got to, not that she was complaining.

Art continued to watch, his cock still recovering. He noticed how much Demi was enjoying herself, her eyes were rolled back and she was still panting. Her body was covered in a thin layer of sweat, making it look shiny under the dim lights. She truly was an angel and he felt blessed to have shared her, even for just 1 night.

Earl gave Demi a good spanking as he thrusted into her, leaving her cheeks a bright red color. The pain from spanking acted in contrast to the feeling in her pussy, which only made it feel better. She was getting close again, as she felt Earl's cock twitching inside her.

After a few more hard thrusts, Earl came inside her, filling her with his seed. Demi felt the warm trickle of his cum, and began to cum with him. Earl held his cock deep inside her as her pussy tried to juice his cock of all the cum it had. They stayed like that for several blissful moments as they rode out each other's orgasms.

Art watched the 2 of them, his cock slowly coming back alive. Earl finally pulled out, his cum seeping down her thighs. Demi looked up and noticed Art's cock growing again. She reached up and grabbed hold of it, giving him a smile that told him the night had just begun.

------

"Huh!" Earl groaned his face all red.

"Keep going babe, just a bit more!" Demi encouraged.

"Aarrgghh!" Earl moaned pushing through the pain.

"Yes! Yes! There you go!" Demi celebrated. "Your set is done!"

Earl finished the bench press and put the barbell in its holder. Demi and Earl were at the small gym the club they belong to had. It was a Wednesday night and pretty quiet as usual. Demi and Earl were the last 2 people in the place. Demi had on some grey tights with a matching sports bra, while Earl had a grey tank top and red shorts.

For the past few weeks, they've been coming here to workout together. After about 8 PM, the place clears out and they usually have it to themselves. Which was good because they typically couldn't keep their hands to themselves. After working out, they would then go out to Earl's car for some cardio.

Tonight started normal for them, once the last person was gone, they began touching. At first, it was just wondering hands, Earl's lingering on her lower back, Demi's messaging his shoulder. As they became more certain no one was coming it escalated to the point they were not even working out anymore and were just groping each other.

At one point, Earl hooked his fingers inside Demi's tights, intent on pulling them down. But Demi grabbed his hands and stopped him.

"Not here, wait till the sauna." She told him.

The gym was open with some large windows exposed to the entrance, meaning anyone walking by could see them. The sauna in the back was hidden the only entrances from the changing rooms.

While Earl wanted to bang her in the gym, where anyone could gawk at him and this goddess as they passed by, he knew she had to warm up to the idea. The sauna was a good start, somewhere public but with little chance of getting caught by anyone.

"Well then let's get to it!" Earl excitedly said.

They went into their separate change rooms to shower and prep. Earl took a quick cold shower, his raging boner not seeming to settle down one bit. He got to the sauna first, setting up some towels on the large wooden benches. He sat there naked and waited for his young beauty to come.