Doubt Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hhhuuuhhh-huuuhhh." Demi took another deep breath.

The pain she was feeling was quickly growing, radiating from her ass. She took deep breaths to try and relax but couldn't quite calm down. She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth as her ass was being stretched far beyond what she had felt before. Little did she know, the pain was about to change.

Without her noticing Demi's pussy began to drip the moment Earl inserted his cock. The pain was overwhelming but little by little, the pain dulled and the pleasure increased. As Earl pushed further into her ass, Demi started relaxing, loosening her glutes and allowing Earl to push in further with each stroke.

As Earl pushed the last inch inside, fully stretching her ass out, it began to feel incredible to Demi. Her body was now used to her ass being stretched, she could now feel the burning pleasure in her ass. It was unlike anything she had felt before, giving her goosebumps down her spine.

"Mmmm!" She hummed as Earl began to slowly pull his cock in and out of her ass.

The friction felt so good, igniting the nerves in her ass, which pulsed, giving her an incredible numbing feeling all over. As Earl slowly dragged his cock in and out, Demi began to pant as her mind slowly went blank from pleasure.

Earl stopped moving for a moment. "Do you like it, babe? Do you like anal?" He asked.

"Oh yes!" Demi replied. "It feels really fucking good!"

Earl smiled. "Good." Is all he said before he began fucking her ass again.

This time though, he didn't hold back, he fucked Demi's ass with all his might. His cock was a blur as he began to sweat from it. Demi's ass was still tight and gripped him hard, trying to get him to slow down but he fought through it.

"AAAAHHHH! YES!" Demi screamed her whole body convulsing as her ass was set ablaze.

She could feel his wrinkly balls slapping against her pussy as he thrusted wildly in and out of her ass. It was too much pleasure, her mind went blank and she began to pant as her eyes rolled back. Her body was brought over the edge and she began to cum. Her whole body seized up and then released as her ass squeezed Earl while her pussy squirted out.

Earl felt Demi cumming and slowed his tempo down, enjoying the feeling of her cumming ass hugging his cock. He could feel her body trembling as she had the most intense orgasm yet. Once she had come down, he gave her ass a couple of smacks before pulling his cock out.

Earl got on the bed and laid down, his upper body propped up by the headboard. Demi got on as well, crawling over to where Earl was laying. She crawled right up to him, getting face to face with him, his large cock nipping at her pussy lips. They looked deeply into each other's eyes as Demi dipped down and let his cock open her up.

"Aaahhhh!" Earl groaned as he entered Demi's soaking wet pussy.

"Did you enjoy fucking my ass, babe?" Demi asked as she began to bounce on his cock.

"Definitely." He replied as he reached behind Demi and undid her bra.

Demi took her bra off and threw it aside, then stuffed her big tits in Earl's face. "I liked it, too." She told him. "We'll definitely be doing it again."

Earl began to suck on her nipples as Demi continued to bounce on his cock. Demi was starting to get hot again, her slick pussy tightly hugging Earl's cock, her nipples getting hard in his mouth. It was a familiar position she was in, riding Earl, yet she never seemed to get tired of it. Like eating your favorite meal, it was always exciting for her. And her pussy agreed, sending her body waves of pleasure.

Earl had become an expert when it comes to Demi's pussy, having intimate knowledge of every nook and cranny. He knew just how she liked to be treated and would have her panting within minutes. Today was no exception, Earl could feel Demi getting warmer and she started to gently shake. He started to move his hips to match Demi, which only made their sex hotter.

Demi could feel her orgasm coming quickly. She leaned down and began to kiss her man, slipping her tongue into his mouth. She didn't care about his age or what anyone thought, she loved him. Her hands brushed through what little hair was left on his head.

"Mmmm!" Demi moaned into Earl's mouth as she began to cum.

Earl felt Demi's body shake and her pussy tighten up around him. He would never get tired of this feeling, of Demi's incredible pussy cumming on his cock. It massaged his manhood, begging for his cum to fill her womb. It brought him closer but he ultimately resisted.

Demi understood the contrast in their appearances. She was a young beautiful brunette and he was an old skinny man. But as his cock gave her another orgasm, something just felt right. They fit together perfectly and that's what mattered to her.

As she came down from her orgasm, Demi broke the kiss and began kissing his wrinkly neck instead. Earl's hands began to explore the soft skin on Demi's back, rubbing up and down. He, of course, grabbed her soft ass, his coarse hands eliciting groans from Demi as he spanked her. She felt him move his knees up, preparing for the final thrust into her. Demi now intimately knew when Earl was close to finishing.

"Mmm... I love babe!" She said looking into the blue eyes of her lover.

Earl began to pound into her, holding nothing back his cock on the precipice of exploding.

"Do you really?" He asked.

"Yes! Yes!" She screams as his cock hit her most intimate areas. "I really love you!"

"I... love... you ...too!" Earl shouted back his cock exploding into Demi.

Demi felt his cum shoot into her, hitting her cervix and filling her womb. She felt her pussy constrict around Earl, a mini orgasm to end their lovemaking. She laid her head down on his shoulder, his arms wrapped around her. His cock was slowly softening inside her but neither of them wanted to move, content in the embrace of their lover.

Demi looked up at her love. He may be old but she wouldn't trade the world for him.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Doubt Pt. 02 Previous Part
Doubt Series Info

Similar Stories

Instagram Tales - Leah Ward Horny old Principal lusts after young married teacherin NonConsent/Reluctance
A Beautiful Young Wife Submits to her boss.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Allotment Wife relunctantly sees the old codger's 'Special Tool'.in Loving Wives
Jennifer's Vacation A girl is blackmailed by her uncle and she grows to like it.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wholesome Wife Turned Hot Wife Pt. 01 Wholesome, inexperienced wife is shared for first time.in Loving Wives
More Stories