Doug and his Sluts Pt. 05

Story Info
My best friend checks out my sluts.
1.6k words
4.37
3.6k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 5

Preface

Li and Carmen have been introduced to shake n quakes, and mild BDSM.

Chapter 10

During breakfast I share Li's domination episode with Mary.

"Sherry invited me for supper, maybe I'll get some dessert satisfaction from them; Sherry thwarted my attempt to play when I met them. They sure are sexy; maybe you can produce a plan to include me."

"I'll devise a plan today my dear. Mel requested to be involved as well, I need to verify his desires."

"Well don't dilly dally, go find out." Mary kisses me as she clears the dishes from the table.

"So, Mel, what are you after?"

"I want to fuck Carmen" Mel responds.

"Are you wanting her as a sub? A gift, repayment for Mary, you gave up your subs, are you wanting to return to that life?" I pressed.

"No, I don't want a sub, I just want a luxurious, slow satisfying fuck with Carmen, a night, maybe a weekend. When I hired her, I sensed her sexiness, she turned me on; I asked her to stay after her first shift as I was going to take her home and fuck her, just a lustful, lewd fuck. You swooped in and turned her that night. I'm not upset, disappointed maybe. I am okay with her being yours" he explained.

"I respect that and just humbly request permission to fuck her."

"Ok my friend, I just needed to know what was up."

"I was up" he chuckled.

"I am planning something I think might suit you, tonight and likely through to tomorrow, if you're available."

"I can get a part timer here if needed" Mel smiled.

"Let me see if I can arrange it, there's several people involved, give me a little time I'll arrange something with Carmen."

"Ok I'll get you a Denver and beer on the house."

I wave Carmen to my table.

"Carmen what are your and Li's plans for the weekend?"

"We were going to a show tonight, Sherry is going out for supper and has a guest coming over, she wants us out by 6:30 and we were planning a 'Sex all day and night Saturday' day" she chuckled.

"Li wants her newfound beast fed."

"Here you go sir" Mel places my plate and beer down.

"Thanks Mel."

"You need some time for another plan Carmen, go ahead."

"Not now, I need some time to think." I respond.

After my lunch and another beer, I hail Carmen to sit.

"Ok, change of plans, I've got a superb weekend planned, you'll love it, even when you're not 'Shakin' & Quakin,' several surprises, and learning experiences. You'll be dining at home tonight, I'll order Pizza. I'll text Li and let her know, don't say anything to Sherry. I'll get you a to do list before I leave."

"Oh, you're nasty, my imagination is running wild, fuck I'm wet, so horny."

"Carmen, what do you think of Mel?"

"He's a great boss, a mystery as a person, a lot like you." she giggled.

"All right, here's a list, and the tip comes tonight."

"Better be more than a tip master."

I hold up my empty bottle to Mel.

"Sit bud" I say as Mel brings a beer.

"Would you be interested in Carmen, her roommate Li, a gorgeous Asian, possibly another beautiful roomy who claims to be pure lesbian, and an added bonus, Mary?"

"I'm there, and I'm not sure I'm UP for all that."

"Well, I need another body with a cock to complete my plan, I can call Rob, but you asked to participate, so tonight and tomorrow, if you're interested."

"Ok, not sure about tomorrow evening though, up until 4pm I for sure can."

"I think that's fine, I'll contact Rob for backup after 3 if he's needed."

"Bring 3 bottles of wine tonight at six o'clock, you have Carmen's address? Don't tell her, you'll be her surprise."

"I like it" he smiles.

I text Li at school, sharing my plan.

I arrive at 5:30, Li is hot in a red see through negligee, no bra, red stockings with a black garter, full length see thru red lace robe, Carmen has a purple lace bra barely covering her nipples, areoles peeking out the top, purple fish nets with a red garter and a purple lace robe the bottom of which comes to her bare thighs. Both pussies seem to be gleaming, suggesting they were playing as I arrived.

"I approve of the attire, has anyone cum yet?" I asked.

"Not yet; we're well warmed up; we know you will treat us right" was Carmen's response.

"So, tonight will be full of surprises, we'll start with wine which will arrive shortly, we'll order Pizza.

"OOOO, are we turning Sherry tonight?" Li quizzed with excitement.

"Patience and silence slut, get over my knee" I command.

"Yes master" she lay across my legs, I rub her cheeks, patting her, not at all hard, just a reminder she is a sub.

Doorbell rings as I am rubbing her glorious ass.

Mel steps in holding wine.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Carmen is shocked.

"Knees, silence, slut Carmen, get over here,"

I place Carmen across my lap and administer 2 sharp firm slaps, assuring her place and showing Mel and her, she's mine. Li returns with 4 glasses, setting them on the table, she pours wine.

"Li this is Mel, Carmen's boss." I smack Carmen's ass twice more.

"Carmen order pizza." I push her off my lap.

When Carmen finishes the phone call, I speak loudly.

"Stand before Mel for his approval my sluts. I told you there would be several surprises tonight; this is just the first; I will not permit outbursts such as both of you already displayed. Mel is a superb Dom; he turned my wife and trained her. When he introduced me and saw our connection, he gifted her to me."

"Mel, you may inspect them both, feel free to touch."

Mel motioned them to turn.

"Slower and continue."

After 3 rotations, he motioned LI to come to him.

"Wow, you are both gorgeous" he gently ran his hands all over Li's body, definitely taking extra time with her erogenous zones

"You are extremely sexy, I adore the heart," as he combs his fingers through her pussy hair.

"Your aroma is intoxicating."

He crooked his finger beckoning Carmen to him, he smells her neck, gentle kissing the nape, then her earlobe, running his hands down her arms, playing with each finger. I could see the effect it was having. He cups her breasts, audibly sniffing, before brushing his lips across her erect nipples. His hands went down her sides to her hips, then he gently turns her, running his hands over her butt cheeks, rubbing, and squeezing. Turning her, he places his hands between her inner thighs, pressing outwards to have her spread her legs. Sliding higher he stops, leans over again taking a big whiff of her cunt; she was getting weak kneed.

"You smell enticingly luscious, do want me to continue, Carmen?"

"Yesss" more of a moan than speaking.

"I wanted to fuck you when you came for a job interview and intended to seduce you when I asked you to stay after your first shift. So, when Doug turned you, I asked if I could participate, and here I am, desiring you immensely." with that he pushes two fingers into her pussy, touching her g spot, then removes them and inserts them into her asshole, removes & smells again.

Carmen gasps, we knew she was on the brink of an orgasm.

"You are delectable, devouring you will be scrumptious." He sits down, ignores her, and sips his wine.

"As expected, you are both hot, horny sexy sluts, I hope you want me as much as I want you."

"I do now, you got me so aroused, is it ok master?"

"Yes, however you may only have sex in my presence, when I give permission, understood?"

"Yes master" Carmen beamed.

"Mel?" I quizzed.

"Yes, Doug you have my word." Mel nodded.

"Carmen, sit with Mel."

The doorbell rang, I handed my credit card to Li.

"Both of you answer the door, be slutty, boy or girl, give them a show, let them know, see, and feel how sexy you are. Be careful they may have an STD."

"Master you are so nasty, I love it."

After minutes of flirting touching, exposing, I called out "Are you 18?"

"17" he stammered his cock obviously hard with a tent in his pants.

"Remember this apartment, when you are 18 bring 2 large pizzas, and plan to get very well fucked."

As the door closed, Carmen brought the pizza and Li went for plates.

"Bring more wine." I called to her

"Bet he's back on his 18th birthday with free pizza" we all laugh.

"Bet he's parked around the corner whacking off." Mel adds. We all chuckle.

After everyone appeared done eating and were sipping wine, Mel reaches for another piece "OOOOPS" as he dropped it in Carmen's lap

"Clumsy me, Doug may I clean this up" I smile and nod. He knelt as he pushed Carmen's legs wide and dove straight for her cunt. Not sure if it was the shock, or if she'd been fantasizing, but she came practically immediately. Mel was slurping; Carmen was quivering. I opened my jeans and placed Li's hand on my member, she went to work as I leaned back, she was deep throating me. I was massaging her neck. I'm sure I heard Carmen come again.