Mom vs. Frat Boys

Story Info
A sweet MILF meets some boys from a black fraternity.
4.4k words
4.5
24.1k
75
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another door was shut in the faces of James and Antwon. Going door-to-door is never easy, but two young black men ringing doorbells in a predominantly white neighborhood was close to impossible.

"I'm about done with this shit," Antwon muttered.

"For real," replied James shaking his head. "Let's hit a few more houses and call it."

As the young men started away from another rejection they saw an ordinary-looking gray minivan pull into a driveway and park. They paused and watched as the driver opened her door and stepped out.

Antwon took in the woman stepping out of the minivan for a moment. "Next stop!" he barked.

Their sights were set on woman in her late thirties with a friendly face. She was decked out in exercise gear; yoga pants, a sports bra, and clean, white running shoes. Her brunette hair was pulled back in a messy ponytail exposing her long, sleek neck.

She shouldered a large bag and began turning toward her house.

"Good morning, ma'am!" James called out as they approached the driveway. She jumped and took a cautious step back.

"I apologize if I scared you," he reassured her with a smile. "We're members of Alpha Phi Alpha, a traditionally black fraternity. Our mission today is outreach and fund-raising."

"Might you have any odd jobs that need to be done today," Antwon continued, "car washing, moving furniture, lawn work? Anything at all."

The woman relaxed slightly and considered it for a moment.

"Well, now that you mention it, my husband was supposed to assemble my oldest boy's new bed but he hasn't gotten to it yet. Sure!" She offered them a sweet smile. "Come on in."

As the two fraternity brothers trailed behind her toward the house they gave each other a subtle fist bump.

"My name is Erin," she offered once they were inside.

As the frat boys introduced themselves and shook her hand in turn. Erin noticed the large size of each of their hands. She noted the firm but restrained grip they had. She shook off a tiny flutter in her stomach.

"To be as respectful as possible, may we call you Mrs..." James prompted.

"Mrs. S is fine," she said, grinning. "This way."

She led the young men up the stairs. They both bit the knuckles of their clenched fists as they ogled her shapely behind. Each round cheek rose and fell as she ascended the steps, cradled perfectly by her tights.

"Beautiful house!" James commented once they reached the second floor. "How many kids do you have?"

"Three boys," she replied.

"Wow," Antwon mused. "Full house! It looks like you still made it to the gym though!"

"Oh, yeah," Erin said remembering her attire. "Now that all of my boys are in school I finally have time again."

"Well, I must say that you look fantastic, Mrs. S. Three boys or none!" James offered with a slight bow.

She felt her cheeks flushing red and tried to hide her embarrassment by turning toward their assignment...but she felt something stirring deep in her gut.

"Here it is," she gestured toward the large box. "The instructions should be in there. Oh, and let me grab you some tools," she added, turning to walk out of the room.

Erin's trip to the garage felt like a blur. It felt as if she had been drinking although she was completely sober. When she reached the dark garage an impulse suddenly gripped the sweet wife and mother. She pressed her back against the door, grabbed both of her little breasts and squeezed. Pleasure rose up from her abdomen and coursed through her body.

She wanted the young men's attention badly. Knowing it was a bad idea she forcefully pinched both of her nipples through the fabric of her sports bra. A loud sigh escaped her lips. She pinched again and again, irritating and enflaming her perky nipples until they were noticeable from a mile away.

When she finally returned to the top of the stairs, the attention of the frat boys was quickly seized by the two tiny mounds pushing and poking from the inside of their hostess' bra. Erin savored their distracted glances toward her tits. The heat in her core grew more intense. She felt desired.

"Let me know if you need anything. I'm going to jump in the shower." As Erin told the two studs, she studied their reactions. Their eyebrows went up in unison. She smiled and turned to leave.

"Shiiit, bro," Antwon groaned when she was out of earshot. "I already got a hard-on for this bitch."

James laughed as they slapped palms. "C'mon man, let's get to it."

In the privacy of the master bathroom, Erin peeled off her workout clothing. She stood nude in front of a full-length mirror looking her thin form up and down. The knowledge that two young, black strangers were in her house while she was completely vulnerable, without a stitch of clothing on, made her quiver. She ran her hands up and down her body, cupping her small tits and squeezing her nipples. Her pussy was getting wet. She ran a hand down her stomach and to her crotch where she curled a finger in to rub her clitoris for just a moment. She sighed again before moving into the shower.

The water soaked her body as she began to wrestle with how turned on she was, trying to remind herself of her commitment to her husband and kids. She shot some shaving cream into her hand and lathered up her legs. She shaved them, then her armpits, and then absent-mindedly but delicately began to apply some lather around her vagina. It was for tonight, she told herself...for her husband.

The sensations from lathering her pussy lips and tenderly shaving her pubic hair, not mention the thought of those muscular college boys a few rooms away, had her even more worked up. She pulled the showerhead down from its holder and changed the setting to 'jet'. She opened her thighs and used the water to massage her eager clit. Within moments she was panting loudly, covering her mouth with her free hand, and shuddering with a powerful orgasm.

As the young men worked at assembling the bed the sound of water splashing against shower's tile reverberated from out of the master bedroom.

"Bro, I wanna get a look," Antwon said through gritted teeth.

James rolled his eyes. "Man, you're gonna get us into a lot of shit if she catches you," he warned.

Antwon listened longingly to the sounds of Erin's shower, picturing her wet, naked body. "Yeah, I guess you're right." He conceded.

"Listen," James lowered his voice. "I've got an idea for how we might get to see a little more of her without having to sneak around." As they assembled the bed they hatched their plan.

Masturbating herself with the showerhead, Erin promised herself, would be enough to hold off any urges. But now that it was time to go check on her young black guests, she didn't dress herself. As though in autopilot she simply wrapped a plush, white towel around her midsection and formed a beehive on her head with another to dry her hair.

When Erin emerged from the bedroom she smiled broadly at the completed bed. "That was fast!" she exclaimed.

Although some would look right past her, passing her off as 'plain', matronly even, she was undeniably beautiful. With her standing in front of them, barely covered, the frat brothers had to steel themselves for a moment.

"Just glad we could help," James managed, trying not to check out the smooth, cream-colored legs jutting out from the beneath the towel, or the just visible mounds of her breasts peaking out from the top.

"How much do I owe you?" Erin asked.

"Well, uh, cash or check or any of those money apps are all fine," Antwon began, rubbing the back of his neck, "but..." he stalled.

"Well, you see, we're in this class," James jumped in, "It's an art class. 'Appreciation of the Human Form'."

"Uh huh," Erin said slowly, narrowing her eyes.

"You know, sketching the body," Antwon tried, miming a pencil in the air.

"It would be a great help if...if you could model for us," James gave his best shot at not sounding excited.

"Right," Erin said, laughing. "I'm married, you know," she reminded the boys holding up her left hand to display the diamond engagement ring and wedding band.

"Nothing sexual, you understand," Antwon reassured her, "it's for the studies."

"Uh huh," she said again with a grin. She knew better of course, but the thrill of these two young, black studs standing in front of her had her stomach in knots. They both wanted her and she could feel it. This was the most excited she had felt in years.

"Well," she began, "for academia!" She moved a long, toned arm up the top of her towel and pulled it free in one swift motion. It fell to the floor exposing her body to the fraternity bothers in its full glory.

"Oh shit," James said softly. "You are too fine."

"We're just gonna...appreciate you for a moment," Antwon said.

They looked her up and down intensely. Although her breasts were B cups, they were pert and symmetrical. Her dark nipples poked out enticingly, angled slightly upward and begging to be sucked.

Her hips had a slight motherly curve to them, but her post-pregnancy workout regimen had paid off, leaving her creamy thighs smooth and toned. The fact that she had shaved her pussy only moments ago allowed the front edges of her labia to be visible to the young men.

"Might you give us a spin, Mrs. S?" inquired James.

She obliged and gave their prying eyes a full 360-degree view with a slow rotation. Her ass was even more glorious uncovered. Antwon threw an arm out against James to steady himself. They soaked in the creamy-white twin orbs that ballooned out perfectly. When she was faced directly away from them she even made sure to poke her butt out toward them just a touch. She finished her turn and was facing them again.

Now her eyes began to wander. Her gaze traced their broad frames downward to their shorts. They couldn't hide the bulges anymore. Antwon didn't even try; he moved a hand to his crotch and gave his semi-erect dong a rub. This time it was Erin's eyebrows that jumped up.

"You two seem a little excited," she commented with a grin. "Does this always happen in your 'appreciation' class?"

"No, ma'am," James said, "but nobody we're drawing is as fine as you."

Her face flushed again. She had never been with a black man. In fact, she had only ever been with her husband in any meaningful sexual way. Being raised Catholic meant saving oneself for marriage, which also meant missing out on a lot of experimentation. Erin knew the rumors about black men and doubted she would ever have a better chance than this to find out if they were true.

Her head was swimming. "How about you let me appreciate your bodies?" she cooed.

"Hell yeah!" they said simultaneously.

They had their clothes off in seconds. When their underwear dropped, Erin's eyes grew wide, taking in what was before her. Their dicks jutted out, the heads drooping down under the weight of the meaty shafts. Even only partially hard they were both easily bigger than her husband was fully erect.

That was to say nothing of the college boys' chiseled, muscular bodies. Now it was Erin that was greedily looking them up and down.

"Goodness!" was all she could manage, touching her fingertips lightly to her chest.

Now two black hunks were standing naked before her. The frat brothers seemed hesitant to make a move, but both gripped their cocks and were slowly stroking themselves while ogling the MILF standing nude and so close to them.

She reached up with one of her skinny arms and pulled off the towel that was still on top of her head, allowing her still-damp hair to tumble down across her sloped shoulder.

Now the only thing on her body was the rings on her finger.

She soaked in the manhood in front of her again and thought for a moment. Finally, with a stern look said, "I just want to feel them. That's all. Nothing else, okay?"

"Whatever you say, Mrs. S." Antwon told her, noncommittally.

"...And no touching me," she warned with a raised finger.

"Yes, Mrs. S." Antwon assured her, jutting his hips forward and holding his dick out for the taking.

She stepped forward, reached out with both hands, and wrapped her long fingers around the two giant, black rods. Both of them watched intently and groaned as she hefted them up, feeling their girth and their mass. She held them with her palms facing up on the bottoms of each shaft in order to help lift the heavy cocks. The small biceps of her skinny arms bulged with the effort.

"Holy shit, you two are big," she sighed. Looking down, her pale white hands stood out starkly against the dark chocolate shafts. Their fat clubs were so thick that the tips of her fingers barely touched her thumbs.

"It's okay," whispered James, "you can rub them a little bit."

"I just wanted to feel them though," she rasped. "My husband..." but even as she trailed off, her delicate hands were already beginning to slowly pump their huge cocks.

"There you go, Mrs. S." prodded Antwon, looking directly at her cute face, "we won't tell anyone. Just a little stroking...for the appreciation."

As Erin worked their rods she could feel them growing even bigger in her hands by the moment. She could also feel how wet her pussy was getting as she handled the two young men. A drop of her juices rolled down the inside of her bare thigh. Lust was overtaking her body.

She had barely noticed that Antwon and James were already disobeying her second condition: their large hands were beginning to explore her body, rubbing her gentle curves, reaching around to squeeze her perfect little ass, rubbing her pert breasts and pinching the nipples until they were as hard as pencil erasers.

"You shouldn't," Erin sighed. "I told you not to," she whispered as her head dropped back involuntarily.

Despite her meek protests she didn't want them to stop. Ecstasy filled her as they groped every inch of her white body with their powerful, black hands. Both of them leaned in to suck and lick her hard nipples. She felt unbelievably sexy. She felt so wanted by the two hunks that were manhandling her. She felt wanted in a way she hadn't in years.

Erin switched her grip to accommodate the college boys' now fully erect dicks. As she continued her work of pumping their massive flagpoles she felt like she was back at the gym. Her arms had to move their full range of motion in order to stroke their lengths.

Through the haze of raging pheromones she became aware that one of their large fingers was beginning to explore her crotch. She released Antwon's cock to bat away the intruding hand, but then the other boy's fingers moved in. She pushed that one away too, but there was no stopping it. Each of them had one powerful hand around her body, pulling her closer, and each of them was moving in with the other hand, trying to grope her wet cunt.

"I'm married," she sighed as her body began to squirm but the boys had her firmly ensnared. "I can't do that. This has already gone way too far. We need to..." Erin's protests were cut off by James forcing his tongue into her mouth. After the initial shock her body relaxed and she began to kiss him back. Their lips puckered against the others, their tongues twisted and played, they bit one another's lips in turn...she hadn't had such a passionate make-out session since college!

Now her guard was truly down and Antwon finally found the folds of Erin's soaking pussy while James distracted her. He rolled the pad of one finger in circles on her clitoris and squeezed her breasts with his free hand, suckling at her nipples. Erin's entire body began shaking.

Now the married woman was stroking their dicks vigorously, her toned arms flexing and straining with the effort of rubbing such long rods. James bit hard at Erin's bottom lip and moaned. As Erin pumped his fat cock hard and fast he pulled away from the kiss and groaned loudly.

A fountain of creamy white semen sprayed onto her midsection. She gasped as the load smacked against her body. As she continued to work his cock, several more spurts erupted, covering her polite breasts in sticky cum. One string splattered up her neck and sent a small sample into her mouth. It's salty-sweet taste filled her senses and she hungrily swallowed it.

Antwon leaned back to check out the hot mom's body, admiring how it looked with a black man's sperm all over it.

"Let's go!" he barked. "I'll get the hands, you get the feet," he called to James. In one swift motion they were carting her into the master bedroom like a cavewoman. She shrieked in shock and delight as they hauled their prize slab of meat into her and her husband's private inner sanctum.

She was tossed onto the bed that she shared every night with her loving man. Her torso glistened with James' spunk. Antwon grabbed Erin's ankles and yanked her toward him so that her calves dangled off of the side of the bed, his powerful frame now standing between Erin's spread legs. His erection towered high over her slim body, like a flag planted on a conquered land.

"You can put it in me, but don't fuck me," Erin pleaded. "I just need to know what it would feel like inside of me." She was staring at the monster rising between her legs.

"Come here," Antwon ordered. He gripped her thighs from underneath and tugged her toward him again so that her ass was just barely on the mattress. She sighed loudly at his strength and command. "Let's just see how it feels, Mrs. S."

A powerful wail escaped her lips as Antwon's sturdy cock began to press into her pussy. She put both of her hands flat against his six-pack abdomen to stop him from going any further.

James had already slid in behind Erin from the opposite side of the bed. He easily controlled her light frame, holding her in place between his muscular legs. His hands slid under her arms so that he could reach around to fondle her small tits. As he massaged his own cum around on her beasts his cock returned to full strength. Erin couldn't believe that he had just shot such a massive load all over her and was already hard again. His stiff cock felt like a tree root pressing against her back.

Erin tried to slow Antwon's march but she also knew that she would have to relax a little if his whole hog was going to fit inside of her. He pushed forward gently against her outstretched arm. Another inch slid in, drawing out a screeching curse. "It's so fucking big," she managed through rapid breaths.

Antwon's restraint and control was admirable. He wasn't pumping, just as Erin had asked, but kept pressing his thick, cock further into the married woman's cunt, inch by unprotected inch. She moaned and writhed and then moved one hand from Antwon to begin rubbing furiously at her clitoris.

"There you go," encouraged James, whispering directly into her ear as he groped her slick breasts. She reached back with her other hand and cradled the side of James' head.

With a firm push, Antwon's full length was finally inside of Erin's pussy. A shriek that could have been mistaken for a wild animal emanated from deep within the young mother. Her fingers moved so fast against her clit that they were a blur. With one more wail, her body shook with a violent orgasm as she gushed fluids onto Antwon's cock.

"Holy shit," she gasped. Her chest heaved up and down quickly. Her vision went completely black before giving way to starbursts. Tremors continued to vibrate from her curled toes to her fingertips for what seemed like ages.

While she recovered, Antwon had stayed perfectly still, just smiling at the beautiful mom lying on her wedding bed and cumming on his black dick. But there was only so much restraint he could muster. He began to rock his hips. It was barely noticeable at first, but soon there was no mistaking it. He began to fuck her.

"Don't," Erin panted as his soaking wet shaft slid out and back in again. "I just wanted to feel it."

"Oh, you can feel it," said Antwon, smiling. He dug his fingertips into her thighs as her tight, silky pussy enveloped his pulsing dick.

12