Doug Gets Burned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug:

She did it again. She set me up. She had witnesses that stated that she was alone, and I had attacked her. No one would ever believe that I had been sitting there as she confessed. Even the slim hope that maybe I could use something she said was jerked away. Everything was gone. I plead out. They had me cold with an airtight case. 15-to-20. Time off for good behavior, like that was going to happen. I had been informed by a couple of other prisoners that she had made a few deals to ensure that I got in trouble enough so that I would serve my entire sentence.

His name wasn't really Bubba, but he was big enough for it to be. The first thing he said was, "You got two choices, White Boy. First choice is you get down on your knees and suck my cock like a good wife, and I'll let you lube up your ass first."

"What's the second choice?" I asked.

His grin got bigger when he replied. "You lose your teeth so you can't bite down, then I shove my 10-inches up your ass dry and listen to you scream. Kind of hoping you choose the second option. It's always a little more fun when they fight it."

My dislike of homosexuality lost the mental battle with my desire to keep my teeth. I have accepted the saying 'Gay for the Stay'. It could be worse. I've seen more than a few fight it. It always ends the same anyway, just with a lot more pain and damage.

She visited once. It was two years after I was sentenced. She was there to say goodbye. The last of the flame of hope inside me was doused when she told me how devastated Veronica and the kids were when they came home to an empty house last week. Just as she said, Veronica had fallen in love with her, and she just disappeared. The kids were devastated as well. They also had come to love her. I received a letter a few years after that. In it was a wedding picture of Veronica and another woman. The note only said 'She handled it better than mom'.

12