Douglas Masturbation Pervert, Ch. 1

Story Info
Douglas masturbates for mother, aunt, cousin, & grandmother.
7.2k words
4.57
2.9k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 04/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Douglas Masturbation Pervert, Ch. 1

Curious to see their reactions to seeing his naked prick and watching him stroke himself, Douglas dick flashed and masturbated in front of his mother, his aunt, his cousin, and his grandmother.

Author's Note:

This Literotica submission is dedicated to Douglas for allowing me to write his masturbation story about his mother, his aunt, his cousin, and his grandmother.

F F F

Douglas Masturbation Pervert, Ch. 1

My name is Douglas. I'm a 29-year-old horny man. I'm tall, thin, good-looking, and I have a big dick. The last I measured, it was nearly 9" long and thick.

I love my cock. I love seeing it, touching it, feeling it, and stroking it. Glad that I'm a man, I'd never want to be a woman.

Not having a personal computer attached to the internet when I was growing up in the 90's as I do now, I no longer have to go to the library to see topless photos of African women. I no longer had to check out art books and art magazines to see naked women as I had to do when growing up as a horny, young man. There were Playboy and Penthouse magazines that I could have purchased, of course, but with me not working back then, I couldn't afford to buy those magazines every month.

A stay at home loner, I work from home writing phony reviews for websites. It doesn't pay much. I have to write for three companies to make enough to support myself. The good thing is that companies send me free merchandise for me to review, everything from toys, to toiletries, to small appliances. I never know what I'll receive and what I'm required to write about until I'm given my assignment by email. Typically, I receive the merchandise the day before I receive the email.

Unmarried, I don't have a girlfriend. I never had a girlfriend. Women are nothing but trouble. An only child, the only women that I love and are sexually attracted to are my mother, Carol, my aunt, Maureen, my cousin, Julie, and my grandmother, Mary.

Instead, going out and socializing, all that I do is masturbate. I'm always masturbating. I'm a masturbation machine. Masturbation is my hobby. Masturbation is what I do for fun.

I love masturbating over topless and naked videos of female celebrities. I masturbate while imagining having sex with them. I also masturbate while imagining having incestuous sex with my mother, my aunt, my cousin, and my grandmother. My personal masturbation record is five times.

Aware that I love to masturbate, while not being offended, as shocking as it's sexually exciting, my mother, aunt, cousin, and grandmother have been kind enough to respect and appreciate my love of masturbation. Unbelievably, after I dick flashed them, with them not looking away but staring, they allowed me to masturbate in front of them. Careful who I masturbate in front of, presently, I only masturbate for my relatives.

I love masturbating in front of three generations of my female relatives. Not masturbating in front of strangers, I don't want to be reported to the police and arrested for lewd and indecent exposure. Instead, with no laws against it, I only masturbate in the privacy of my own home.

With the non-verbalized permission of my female relatives who willingly stare at my naked prick while I stroke myself, I masturbate in front of them while they watch. Surprisingly, as if they've never seen a man masturbate himself and cum before, they all stare. Seemingly, they all enjoy watching me stroking myself as much as I enjoy stroking myself in front of them.

F F F

Still living at home with my mother, Carol, not surprisingly, I did something that I couldn't wait to do, and something that I've never done before. I wanted to see her reaction to seeing my naked prick. Deciding to take the risk of being thrown out of my mother's house, I deliberately exposed myself to my mother. After taking a shower, I walked in the living room with only my towel wrapped around me.

My mother was seated on the sofa reading her newspaper and drinking her coffee. I stood in front of her making small talk. I was so nervous. I was so sexually excited. While daring myself to do so, I yawned and stretched while sucking in my stomach. As if I was a stripper at a CFNM (clothed Female Nude Male) strip show, while my mother stared up at me, my towel slowly fell to my feet.

I dropped my towel in front of my mother. I couldn't believe that I dropped my towel in front of her. I watched for her reaction to seeing my naked prick. Instead of looking away, she not only looked at my naked flaccid prick but also she stared at my cock. Finally, I dick flashed my mother. Quickly, I picked up my towel and wrapped it around my naked body. I couldn't wait to masturbate over dick flashing my mother.

"Opps. Sorry mom. I'm so embarrassed," I said while feigning my embarrassment.

She laughed.

"Don't be embarrassed, Douglas. Your penis is not the first penis that I've seen in my life," she said with a sexy laugh.

F F F

Taking my perverted, next step from there, I wanted to see her reaction to her seeing me masturbating. Knowing she'd be up to my room and burst through my bedroom door without knocking to deliver my laundry, I stripped myself naked while still in bed. Then, I put on my headphones without turning on the sound, and closed my eyes. I stroked myself to a big and hard erection. While waiting for her to open my bedroom door, I opened my eyes just enough to see my mother's reaction to me masturbating myself.

After seeing my flaccid penis when I deliberately dropped my towel in front of her, I couldn't wait to see her reaction to seeing my naked, erect dick. I wondered if she'd look. I wondered if she'd stare.

Then, I wondered if she'd look away in embarrassment and shame. Hoping that she would, I wondered if she'd stay to watch me masturbate myself and watch me cum. I'd love to cum for my mother. Hoping that she wouldn't, I wondered if she'd put my laundry basket down and immediately leave my room.

Something that I thought that I'd never do, curious for her reaction to seeing me sexually self-abusing myself, I was ready to deliberately masturbate in front of my mother. I watched her push open my door with her foot. Clearly, not expecting to see me naked and stroking myself, her eyes bugged out of her head and her mouth fell open. Surprisingly, instead of leaving my bedroom, she stayed and she stared. My mother watched me masturbating.

Never removing her eyes from my naked prick, she put her laundry basket down. Shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, she removed her big breasts from her nightgown. While watching me stroke myself, she fondled her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples.

Then, continuing to shock me and sexually excite me, she lifted the hem of her nightgown to her waist and fingered her pussy to me stroking my cock. In the way that my mother stared at my erect, naked prick, I stared at her bushy, brown pussy. In the way that I masturbated myself, my mother masturbated herself, too.

I stroked myself faster. I stroked myself harder. I was determined to cum for my mother. I wanted her to see me cum, hear me, and watch me cum. Taking a risk that I wouldn't scare her off, I added dialogue to my masturbation.

"Oh, mother. I can't believe my towel fell in front of you. I can't believe you saw my naked prick. I only wish that I could see you naked, too," I said.

Unfortunately, as soon as I was ready to cum, not wanting me to know that she was there watching me masturbate, she quietly left my bedroom. Only, her laundry basket was there as evidence that she was in my room and saw me naked and stroking my cock. Sexually excited enough to do so, I wondered what she'd say to seeing me naked and catching me masturbating.

As soon as I walked downstairs wearing my short bathrobe with nothing underneath, I sat in my reclining chair. As soon as I sat in my chair, my bathrobe parted open enough to flash her my naked prick. In the way that she stared at my naked cock when my towel fell, she stared at my naked prick again now.

She sat across from me on the couch in her short, sheer, and sexy, low-cut nightgown while reading the newspaper. With her knees parted just enough, in the way that she had a continual view of my prick, I had a continual view of her brown, bushy pussy. The first time seeing my mother's naked pussy, I'll be masturbating over seeing my mother's cunt later tonight.

F F F

"Mom," I said. "Thank for doing and delivering my laundry."

She looked up at me to give me a warm and loving smile. Then, when she saw that I sat across from her exposed, she not only stared at my naked prick but also, she parted her knees a little wider while lifting the hem of her nightgown a little higher. In the way that I was flashing my mother my naked cock, my mother was flashing me her naked pussy.

As soon as my mother stared at my cock, I started getting an erection. My erect prick throbbed and pulsated for my mother. As soon as I saw a better and continual view of her naked pussy, my cock grew bigger and harder.

Then, while reading her newspaper, when she parted her knees wider and deliberately raised her nightgown higher, I saw her pussy mound, her camel toe, her pussy slit. I saw some glistening pink, too. She deliberately exposed herself to me in the way that I deliberately exposed myself to her. I stared at my mother's naked, wet cunt in the way that she stared at my erecting cock. Never have I been as sexually excited as I was now.

"You're welcome," she said smiling at me while looking up to stare at my big dick.

After watching my mother masturbating herself over me masturbating myself, I stared at my mother looking for any signs of sexual arousal.

"Only," I said. "I'm so embarrassed."

She stopped reading her newspaper to look up at me.

"Embarrassed? Why are you embarrassed," she asked?

I looked closer and longer at my mother. Her signs of sexual arousal were her glistening pussy and her nipples visibly erecting through her nightgown. My mother was as sexually aroused seeing my naked cock as much as I was sexually excited seeing her naked pussy.

"I'm so sorry. You must have seen me naked. You must have caught me masturbating myself," I said.

She laughed.

"Oh, poo," she said, raising her hand at me. "Masturbation is a normal part of life. Everyone masturbates. I masturbate," she said with a laugh. "For all that I care, you could masturbate in front of me if you so desired. I'd even hand you the tissues," she said with a dirty laugh.

She gave me a look as if expecting me to masturbate in front of her.

"Really Douglas, you don't need to apologize. I'm the one who should apologize. It was my fault for barging in your room without knocking. Only, with the laundry basket so heavy, I kicked open your door with my foot," she said.

She paused to look at me while continuing to stare at what she could see of my naked prick.

"Besides, I didn't see anything. Really, I didn't. When I saw that you were naked on your bed, I looked away. I didn't look," she said, clearly lying. "I put down your laundry basket and immediately left your bedroom while closing your door behind me."

F F F

I smiled at my mother. Then, I told her what I saw.

"You didn't immediately leave my bedroom," I said. "I saw you watching me stroking my prick while I masturbated, mother. I saw you staring at my erect, naked prick. Then, I watched you remove your breasts from your nightgown and fondle your breasts while fingering your erect nipples," I said.

While catching her in a lie, I smiled at my mother.

"I saw your naked breasts. Then, I watched you lift your nightgown to your waist to expose your brown, bushy pussy. I watched you finger your pussy and masturbate yourself while you watched me masturbate myself," I said.

My mother looked at me red faced with bulging eyeballs. Her jaw dropped and she squirmed in her seat. If anyone was embarrassed, she was.

"Oh, my," she said. "I'm sorry, Douglas. I'm so sorry. I'm so lonely and I've been so horny lately. Then, when your towel fell and I saw your naked penis, you made me sexually aroused. I masturbated over seeing your big, flaccid dick. Then, when I saw you masturbating, I couldn't believe my eyes," she said while looking as if she was about to cry.

I nodded my head at my mother.

"It's okay, mother. I'm lonely, too. With me so horny and sexually frustrated, I masturbate all the time," I said.

F F F

"Maybe we could masturbate together, mother. Would you like that? Would you want to masturbate with me," I asked?

Not waiting for her reply, I took my big prick in hand and slowly stroked myself in front of my mother while she watched. I stroked myself faster. I stroked myself harder. I gave myself an enormous erection. Then, when I was ready to cum, my mother stood and handed me a wad of tissues. She stood in front of me while watching me masturbate.

"Cum, Douglas. Cum. Cum for you mother," she said. "Mommy wants to see and hear you cum. Cum, Douglas. Cum," she said.

As soon as she told me to cum, I ejaculated a load of cum in my tissues.

"Mother, mother, I'm cumming. I'm cumming," I said.

From that day forward, instead of stealthily masturbating in my room, I masturbated in front of my mother. In the way that I stared at all that she deliberately and continually flashed me, she stared at my naked prick. As if she had never seen a man masturbate before, she watched me stroking my prick and cumming.

Then, one day, she shocked me as much as she sexually excited me. My mother masturbated herself in front of me. Ready to masturbate in front of her as I did each morning, she surprised me by removing her breasts from her nightgown. Then, she raised her nightgown to her waist and spread her legs as if she was a drunken sailor or a construction worker on lunch.

I watched my mother fondle her breasts while pinching, pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples with one hand while rubbing her clit with her other hand. She finger fucked her pussy while I stroked my cock. She stared at me masturbating myself in the way that I stared at her masturbating herself.

"Douglas, I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming," she said while stiffening her legs, arching her back, and closing her eyes and falling silent to enjoy the afterglow of sex.

F F F

After we masturbated together, we masturbated together every day. She gave me her non-verbal permission by her stares. With her seemingly okay with me stroking myself and cumming in front of her while she stared at my erect, naked penis and watched me masturbate, she was okay masturbating and cumming in front of me.

I've masturbated for my mother lots of times and she's masturbated for me lots of times, too. Masturbating with my mother is my favorite, sexual thing to do. I love masturbating in front of her while she masturbates in front of me. I love cumming for her as she loves having orgasms for me.

In the way that she stares at my naked prick, I stare at her naked breasts and her naked pussy. I'm more sexually excited when masturbating in front of her, than when masturbating when no one is watching. Adding to my excitement, instead of her looking away, she smiles at me with pride while encouraging me to masturbate for her.

She enjoys watching me stroke my prick. She stares at my big dick and hands me tissues when I'm ready to cum. My MILF of a mother enjoys seeing me cum. I love masturbating for my mother. I love cumming for her.

My 52-year-old mother is pretty. She has brown hair and brown eyes. She's 5' 6" tall with D cup breasts. I know her bra cup size because I've seen her bras in the hamper.

While sitting on the toilet, I hold her bras and her worn panties in my hand while stroking myself. Sometimes I even cum in her bra cups or inside of her panties as if I'm cumming inside of her. I love my mother's bras as much as I love her panties. I love my mother's big tits as much as I love her shapely ass.

When I hold her panties in my hand while stroking myself, too, I lick the crotch of her used panties as if I'm licking my mother's cunt. Then, when she's not home, while looking through her lingerie drawer, I found her vibrator and her dildo. Sexually excited that they've been buried in my mother's pussy, I've taken them both in my mouth and licked them as if I was licking her cunt.

While wondering what she masturbates over, I've heard the hum of her vibrator. I've heard her masturbating herself behind her closed, door bedroom. Tempted to barge in her bedroom without knocking to ask her if she needs a finger, a tongue, or a cock, I'd never invade the privacy of my mother.

F F F

She divorced my father years ago for cheating on her. Other than going food shopping, the bank, and/or the Post Office, she remains home with me. In the way that I'm sometimes lonely, she is, too. In the way that I'm horny, she's sexually frustrated, too. Yet, masturbating together and for one another is what we love to do.

When she has somewhere to go, she wears her button blouse and her short skirt. When she doesn't need to go out, she doesn't get dressed. She stays in her short, sheer, low-cut, sexy nightgowns. Seemingly, an endless supply, and with me giving her reason to wear them, she has lots of revealing nightgowns.

A game that we play every day, as soon as I start stroking my prick in front of her while she watches, she feels her abundant breasts through her nightgown while I watch. While staring at me, she fingers her erect nipples while I stare at her. I'm glad that I can give my mother sexual pleasure by masturbating for her.

Then, returning the favor of her seeing my erect, naked prick, she shows me her naked breasts. As if she's a stripper on stage about to dance around a pole to music, she slowly and sexily removes her nightgown straps from her shoulders and her arms from her nightgown straps. Exposing herself to me in the way that I expose myself to her, she allows the bodice of her nightgown to fall to her waist to expose her big, naked breasts to me. Then, she lifts her breasts to her mouth to suck her nipples.

I love seeing my mother's naked breasts as much as she, seemingly, loves me seeing my naked prick. While staring at me stroking myself, she pinches, pulls, turns, and twists her erect nipples while I continue rubbing myself. Then, she parts her knees open enough to show me her naked pussy. I love seeing my mother's naked pussy as much as she loves seeing my naked cock. In the way that I continue masturbating myself in front of her, she continues masturbating herself in front of me.

In the way that I constantly show her my naked prick, she lifts her short nightgown to her waist and shows me her bushy, brown pussy. I stare at her pussy mound. I stare at her camel toe. I stare at her pussy slit. I stare at my mother's naked cunt as much as she stares at my naked cock. Whenever I see her naked breasts and pussy, needing to cum, I stroke myself faster and harder.

F F F

I love seeing her naked breasts and her erect nipples as much as I love showing her my erect, naked prick and masturbating myself in front of her while she watches. When I get close to cumming, no doubt from the excited look on my face, my mother can always tell. She hands me some tissues. Then, not wanting me to cum alone, wanting to have our orgasms together, she fingers her clit and finger fucks her pussy. Fingering herself faster and harder, she finger fucks herself deeper.

"Douglas. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming," she says before having her sexual orgasm.

I love seeing my mother's naked pussy as much as she enjoys showing me her naked cunt. I watch her masturbate herself in the way that she watches me masturbate myself. I'm glad that she enjoys masturbating herself in front of me as much as I enjoy masturbating myself in front of her.