Douglas Masturbation Pervert, Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I started masturbating myself at 18-years-old, I never thought that my mother would not only watch me masturbate in front of her but also that she'd masturbate in front of me, too. Now, I watch her fingering her cunt with one hand while fingering her nipples with her other hand. Then, she rubbed her clit while finger fucking her pussy. Something that we both love to do and can't get enough of doing, my mother enjoyed masturbating herself to me masturbating myself.

"I'm cumming, mommy. I'm cumming," I said to my mother.

F F F

As if it's the first time she's seen me cumming, seemingly never tiring of watching me masturbate myself, she leans forward in her chair to watch me cum.

"Cum Douglas. Cum for your mother. Cum for mommy," she said. "Good boy," she said after I ejaculated a huge load of cum in my tissues.

Whenever she tells me to cum, I stroke my cock faster. I stroke my cock harder. Not wanting to disappoint her, I'm determined to cum for my mother. I love cumming for my mother as much as I love masturbating myself.

"Mom! Oh, mom. I'm cumming," I said as I ejaculate a load of cum in my tissues for my mother.

As if we're working as a masturbation team, as soon as I ejaculate for my mother, she cums for me, too.

"Cum mommy, cum. I want to watch you cum. I want to see you cum. I want to hear you have an orgasm," I said while encouraging her to cum.

I watch her fondle her breasts and finger her nipples with one hand while rubbing her clit faster and harder. Then, when she finger fucks herself deeper, as soon as she presses her G-spot, she's ready to cum.

"Douglas! Oh, Douglas! I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming," she said, stiffening her legs, arching her back and closing her eyes before falling silent to enjoy the afterglow of sex.

Very close to my mother, how many sons can say that they cum for their mother and with their mother? How many mothers can say that they masturbate themselves to their sons masturbating themselves? I love my mother but other than masturbating ourselves in front of one another while we watch, we've yet to cross the incestuous line and have sex. Maybe, one day, that may be next.

F F F

In the way that my mother divorced my father for cheating on her, my aunt divorced my uncle for cheating on her, too. A bad time for the both of them, no longer trusting me, they never had sex with another man. I've become a welcome, sexual distraction for them both. In the way that I give my mother sexual pleasure by exposing my erect prick to her and masturbating myself in front of her, with help from my mother, I've done the same for my aunt, Maureen.

My mother told me that her sister is just as horny and sexually frustrated as she is. After she told her sister that I masturbate for her and she masturbates for me, my aunt wanted me to masturbate for her. She gave me her permission to masturbate and cum in front of her sister.

With my mother watching, and my aunt's permission, I masturbated in front of my 49-year-old aunt, Maureen, my mother's sister. She has red hair, blue eyes, and big, milkmaid, double D, cup breasts. Like my mother, continually staring at my naked cock, she enjoyed watching me stroking my big, erect prick. I'm as excited masturbating for my aunt as much as I am masturbating for my mother.

In the way that my mother handed me tissues, my aunt handed me tissues, too. In the way that my mother leaned forward in her chair to stare at my big dick longer and harder, my aunt did, too. With them both watching me while never removing their eyes from my erect, naked prick, I love masturbating in front of my mother as much as I love masturbating in front of my aunt. I love cumming for my aunt as much as I love cumming for my mother.

In the way that I hoped to have incestuous sex with my mother one day, I hoped to have forbidden sex with my aunt, too. Only, it's one thing to expose myself to them but it's a giant leap to have sex with them. Even though they both enjoy seeing my naked prick while watching me stroke myself and cum, they may not be ready to have sex with me in the way that I'd love to have sex with them. Only time will tell.

"Oh, my Douglas. You have such a big, beautiful prick," said my aunt the first time that she saw my naked dick. "I love your big cock. Stroke your prick for auntie. Masturbate yourself for me. I want to watch you cum," she said.

While my mother watched, I masturbated for my aunt. I stroked myself faster. I stroked myself harder. Determined to cum for my aunt, in the way that I've done numerous times for my mother, my aunt encouraged me to cum in the way that my mother has done.

F F F

"Cum for auntie, Douglas. Cum for me. I want to see you cum," she said, handing me tissues in the way that my mother handed me tissues.

In the way that my mother became sexually aroused, my aunt did, too. While my mother watched us both, my aunt fondled her huge breasts through her blouse and bra. Then, while I continued stroking myself in front of her, I watched her unbutton her blouse to expose her big, white, low-cut brassiere to my horny eyes.

While staring over at my aunt's exposed bra, the tops of her jiggling breasts, her long line of sexy cleavage, and what I can see of her erect nipples through her sheer bra, I stroke myself faster and harder. Then, when I looked over at my mother, with her short nightgown up to her waist, she had already removed her naked breasts from her nightie. In the way that my mother exposed her naked breasts to me, my aunt lifted the front of her bra to expose her huge, naked breasts to me, too.

I loved seeing my mother's D cup breasts as much as I loved seeing my aunt's double, D cup breasts. I love big breasted women. In the way that my mother parted her knees and raised her nightgown up to her waist, my aunt parted her knees and raised her skirt to her waist. She not only exposed her white panties to me, but also, when she moved her panties aside with her finger, she exposed her naked pussy mound, her camel toe, her pussy slit, and her patch of red pubic hair.

I love seeing my aunt's naked cunt as much as I love seeing my mother's naked cunt. I watched my aunt pinch, pull, turn, and twist her erect nipples while fondling her enormous, naked breasts. I watched her rub her clit and finger fuck her pussy with her other hand. I continued to stroke myself faster and harder while my aunt stared at my erect, naked cock in the way that I stared at her glistening wet, red, naked pussy.

She rubbed her clit faster. She rubbed her clit harder. She finger fucked herself deeper. Then, when ready to cum, she pressed her G spot.

"Oh, my God, Douglas. I'm cumming. Auntie is cumming," she said while closing her eyes, stiffening her legs, and arching her back in her chair. "Douglas! Douglas!"

As soon as my aunt said she's cumming, my mother said that she's cumming, too.

"Oh, God! Oh, God," said my mother. "I'm cumming, too."

In the way that my aunt closed her eyes, stiffened her legs, and arched her back in her chair, my mother did, too.

"I'm cumming, too," I said while ejaculating a load of cum in a wad of tissues.

Something that never happened again, the three of us had our sexual orgasms together.

F F F

After masturbating for my aunt, I've masturbated for my 30-year-old cousin, Julie. My aunt's daughter is as pretty as her mother with red hair and blue eyes. Only, her breasts are D cup breasts the same size of my mother's breasts instead of her mother's double D cup breasts. Still, D cup breasts are big tits. Julie wears the same size 32 D cup bra as Katy Perry.

After masturbating for my aunt, I was surprised when Julie came to visit my mother. As I do every day, I wore my short bathroom that always opens at the waist whenever I sit, stand, or walk. In the way that I showed her mother my naked prick, I showed my cousin my big dick. In the way that my mother and her sister stared at my naked prick, Julie stared at my naked prick, too. In the way that I masturbated for my aunt, I hoped to masturbate for my cousin, too.

"Hi Douglas. How are you," she asked?

Not waiting for me to reply, she told me why she was unexpectedly here.

"I'm here to see Auntie Carol. Is she home?"

I gave my cousin a big smile.

"I'm fine, thank you," I said, answering her first question and asking her my question before answering her second question. "How are you?"

She looked down and smiled at the head of my flaccid prick already peeking out of my bathroom.

"I'm good," she said while talking to my cock.

Like mother, like daughter, clearly, my cousin liked what she's seeing.

"My mother's not home. She's out food shopping but she'll be home in about twenty-minutes, if you'd like to wait," I said.

F F F

Alone with my sexy cousin, after she had already stared at my exposed, naked prick, with this my chance, an opportunity that I didn't want to miss, I was ready to expose myself to her again. I loved exposing my naked prick to unsuspecting women that I know. With not one woman looking away when seeing my errant cock, whether flaccid or erect, they all seemed to enjoy seeing my naked prick in the way that I loved showing women my naked dick.

Then, once I exposed myself to them and masturbated in front of them, they'd know what to expect the next time that they visited. Instead of staying away while thinking of me as a perverted or a weirdo, surprising me as much as they sexually excited me, they continued to visit. Seemingly, they enjoyed seeing my naked prick as much I enjoyed flashing them my naked prick. Seemingly, they were as sexually aroused watching me stroke my naked prick as much as I was sexually excited with them watching me stroke my naked prick.

As soon as I opened the front door for my cousin, with just the movement of opening the door, while making my flash appear accidental, my bathrobe parted open enough for her to see my naked prick. She stared down at my exposed, flaccid prick peeking out from my bathrobe. With her seemingly, unembarrassed, and unashamed, instead of looking away, she continued staring at all that she could see of my naked dick.

Undoubtedly, my aunt must have told her daughter, my cousin, that I exposed myself to her and masturbated in front of her. No doubt, as her excuse to visit my mother, her aunt, that's the reason why she visited me the very next day. She wanted to see my naked prick in the way that her mother wanted to see my naked prick. She wanted me to masturbate for her in the way that I masturbated for my aunt and my mother.

Daring myself to do so, I hoped that Julie wanted to watch me cum in the way that my mother and my aunt enjoy watching me cum. In the way that my mother and my aunt masturbated with me while I stroked myself, something that I'd masturbate over for the rest of my life, I'd love to watch Julie masturbate herself while I masturbate myself. I'd love to masturbate together with my cousin, too.

With her not removing her eyes from my naked prick, seemingly my cousin enjoyed seeing my cock as much as I enjoyed showing her my dick. From that first day when I exposed myself to my mother and masturbated for her, she watched, I'll be masturbating myself later over Julie seeing my naked prick. Then, with her continuing to stare at my naked cock, ready to masturbate in front of her, she sexually excited me.

My penis grew bigger. It grew harder. My cock throbbed and pulsated from my cousin's constant stares. With my bathrobe falling open, and with me not making a move to close it, I wanted to show her my erect, naked prick as much as she obviously wanted to see my erect, naked prick.

F F F

Pulling my bathrobe open even more, I stuck my hands in my pockets. With my bathrobe wide open and my erecting penis nakedly exposed, surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, Julie continued staring at my naked prick as if she had never seen a naked prick. I invited her to sit on the couch in the living room. As soon as she sat, I leaned over her while fussing with the pillows on the couch and to ask if she wanted coffee or tea.

"Would you like coffee or tea," I asked?

She smiled while talking to my exposed prick in the way that I talk to women's fully clothed breasts.

"Coffee, please," she said.

I leaned over her again while pouring her coffee. Pretending that I was unaware that I was exposed, as soon as I leaned over her, my bathrobe parted and my exposed, erect prick pointed to her as if she was the one chosen. Instead of looking away, Julie continued staring at my big dick. Then, I sat across from her in my reclining chair. Not pulling my bathrobe closed, my robe was wide open and my big dick was clearly visible.

With her continuing to stare at my naked, erect prick, giving her a show, I started fondling the head of my cock in front of her while she watched. Then, daring myself to do so and surprising her, I took my stiff dick in my hand and slowly stroked myself. Instead of looking away, instead of getting up and leaving, my cousin, in the way that my mother and her mother did, watched me stroke my cock to a big and hard erection. In the way that her mother and my mother did, she leaned forward to stare at my prick longer and harder.

"You have the biggest prick that I've ever seen, Douglas," she said. "I love your big dick," she said with a dirty laugh while staring up at me and smiling before staring back down at my cock.

I smiled.

"Thank you, Julie," I said. "I love my big dick, too," I said, returning her dirty laugh with my dirty laugh.

F F F

Not looking away, with her immorally immodest, she continued watching me masturbate. Then, surprising me, like my aunt and my mother, she fondled her big breasts through her blouse while I stroked myself faster and harder. I watched her finger her nipples through her blouse and bra.

"Cum, Douglas. Cum for me. I want to watch you cum," she said.

Then, surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, she unbuttoned her blouse and lifted her bra to show me her big, naked breasts. I loved seeing Julie's big, naked breasts and erect nipples. When I was close to cumming, she parted her knees wide open, lifted her short skirt to her waist, exposed her panties to me, and stuck her hand inside of her panties.

Something that I never expected, she returned the favor of my exhibitionism with her exhibitionism. Not stopping there, she returned the favor of my masturbation with her masturbation. Like my mother and my aunt, my cousin masturbated herself in front of me to me masturbating myself in front of her.

Seemingly, these women are just as horny as I am. Seemingly, these women love seeing my naked prick and watching me stroking myself as much as I love them seeing my naked prick and watching me stroke myself. My mother, my aunt, and my cousin love watching me stroke my prick and cum as much as I love watching them masturbate and having an orgasm. They stared at my big dick as much as I stared at their big tits and naked pussies.

F F F

Then, one day, my mother invited her mother over, my grandmother, Mary. Having never dick flashed my grandmother, curious for her reaction when I exposed myself to her, I wondered if she'd look, stare, or look away. I wondered if my mother or my aunt told their mother that I masturbated in front of them. I wondered if my mother knew that her mother was visiting and deliberately left me alone with her while hoping that I'd dick flash her and masturbate for my grandmother, too.

Dressed in my bathrobe with nothing underneath, while my grandmother sat on the couch, I leaned forward to serve her a cup of tea. While knowing that it would, as soon as I leaned in front of her, I deliberately flashed my grandmother my flaccid, naked prick. My bathrobe parted open enough to dick flash her. Her reaction was priceless. I couldn't wait to masturbate over dick flashing my grandmother.

Instead of looking away and/or telling me that I was exposed, she stared at my naked cock in the way that my mother, my aunt, and my cousin stared at my naked prick. As if she had never seen a naked penis before, her eyes bulged out of her head and her mouth fell open. Never removing her eyes from my cock, she continually stared at my flaccid dick.

Then, while I leaned over her to clear the coffee table of magazines, she reached in her purse, pulled out her eyeglasses, and put them on while staring at my naked prick again. Surprising me, not thinking that she would, she leaned forward on the couch to stare longer and harder at my errant cock. I had successfully exposed my flaccid, naked prick to my grandmother.

Seemingly, she enjoyed seeing my cock as much as I enjoyed showing her my cock. She stared at my naked prick in the way that her daughters and her granddaughter stared at my naked prick. I'll be masturbating over dick flashing my grandmother in the way that I masturbated over dick flashing my mother, my aunt, and my cousin.

Then, when sitting across from her in my reclining chair, not bothering to fix my parted bathrobe, I remained totally exposed. While we talked, I fondled the head of my naked cock in front of her. Then, once I had an erection, pushing my bathrobe completely aside, I wrapped my hand around my big dick stroked myself to a bigger and harder erection while my grandmother watched.

F F F

"Oh, my, Douglas," said my grandmother. "You certainly have a big penis. You take after your grandfather," she said with a laugh. "He had a big cock, too."

She laughed.

"Forgive me for staring but I haven't seen an erect prick in years," she said.

Then, she said something that surprised me as much as it sexually excited me.

"Would it help you to cum if you saw my naked breasts," she asked? "I used to enjoy flashing my naked breasts, but no one wants to see the sagging breasts of an old woman now," she said with a sad laugh.

I smiled at my seventy-three-year-old grandmother.

"Seriously? Oh, grandma. I'd love to see your big tits," I said. "I love tits, especially big tits and you certainly have big ones," I said. "Show me your tits, grandma."

Not having to ask her twice, she unbuttoned her blouse, lifted her bra, and allowed her huge breasts to flop down. I stared at my grandmother's gigantic tits and her erect nipples while she continued staring at my naked prick. Not expecting her to do so and excited that she did, I watched her fondling her naked breasts while she fingered her erect nipples.

"Cum, Douglas. Cum. Cum for your grandmother. I want to watch you cum," she said.

I stroked myself faster. I stroked myself harder. I watched my grandmother lift her long skirt to expose her white, granny panties to me. Then, pushing her the crotch of her panties aside with her finger, I watched her finger her grey pussy. My grandmother masturbated herself to me masturbating myself.

While watching her finger her pussy while fondling her breasts and fingering her nipples, I stroked myself faster. I stroked myself harder. Determined to cum for my grandmother as I did for my mother, my aunt, and my cousin, I wanted to cum for her, too.

"Oh, grandma. I'm cumming. I'm cumming," I said.

I grabbed a wad of tissues and ejaculated in that. With her becoming more sexually aroused after watching me cum, she rubbed her clit faster. She rubbed her clit harder. She finger fucked herself deeper while pinching, pulling, twisting, and turning her big, erect nipples.

"Oh, my God, Douglas. It's been years since I've had a sexual orgasm. I'm cumming. Granny is cumming," she said, falling silent while enjoying the afterglow of sex.

Every time my aunt, my cousin, or my grandmother visited, I masturbated for them and they masturbated for me. We had our own, secret, masturbation club. Masturbating in front of them was certainly much more sexually exciting than masturbating myself while alone in my room.