Douglas Masturbation Pervert, Ch. 2

Story Info
Dick flashing mother's friend, a neighbor & protestant nun.
6.7k words
4.3
2.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 04/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Douglas Masturbation Pervert, Ch. 2

Curious to see their reactions to seeing my naked prick and watching me stroke myself, I dick flashed, masturbated, and ejaculated in front of my mother's best friend, Audrey, my next-door neighbor, Gloria, and a Protestant nun, Sister Francis.

Author's Note:

This Literotica submission is dedicated to Douglas for allowing me to write his masturbation story about his mother's best friend, Audrey, his neighbor, Gloria, and a Protestant nun, Sister Francis.

F F F

Douglas Masturbation Pervert, Ch. 2

With him unashamed and unembarrassed, perverted, Douglas brazenly and deliberately dick flashed, masturbated, and ejaculated for every woman that he knew.

Douglas Masturbation Pervert continued from chapter 1:

Then, one day, my mother invited her mother over, my grandmother, Mary. Having never dick flashed my grandmother before, wanting to dick flash her now, I was curious for her reaction when I exposed myself to her. I wondered if she'd look, stare, or look away from my naked dick.

Then, not putting it past my mother, I wondered if she or my aunt told their mother that I not only dick flashed them but also that I masturbated and ejaculated in front of them. I wondered if my mother knew that her mother was visiting and had deliberately left me alone with her while hoping that I'd dick flash her and masturbate for my grandmother, too. In the way that it sexually excited me to dick flash my mother, my aunt, and my cousin, the thought of dick flashing my grandmother excited me, too.

Easy to dick flash, masturbate, and cum in front of my mother, my aunt, and my cousin, my grandmother may not like seeing my naked cock. While only dressed in a bathrobe with nothing underneath, she may be insulted that I exposed myself to her. Even when making my dick flash appear accidental, she may suspect that I deliberately dick flashed her.

Forget about dick flashing my grandmother, when I masturbated in front of her, she may cringe while seeing me stroke myself. Even if she stayed to watch me cum without fleeing out the door, she may be offended watching me masturbating and cumming in front of her. She may scold me for being naughty and disrespectful. She may tell me to have my head examined.

Nevertheless, what she thought or how she felt, I wondered what her reaction would be if I dick flashed my grandmother. With her from a different generation, no doubt, more modestly moral than my mother and my aunt, I pushed the envelope by daring myself to show her my naked cock. It's one thing to dick flash her but did I dare to masturbate and cum in front of her? She may stare at my naked prick, but she may draw the line in watching me self-abuse myself in front of her.

F F F

Dressed in my short bathrobe with nothing underneath, while my grandmother sat on the couch, I deliberately flashed her my naked prick. While making my flash appear accidental, I leaned forward to serve her a cup of tea. As I leaned in front of her, I intentionally flashed her my flaccid, naked prick. I wondered if she'd notice my errant cock. I wondered if she'd look, stare, or look away from seeing my naked prick in disgust.

As I knew it would, as soon as I leaned in front of her, my bathrobe parted open enough to dick flash her. Surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, her reaction to suddenly seeing my naked prick was priceless. I couldn't wait to masturbate over the thought of dick flashing my grandmother later. If she stared at my naked prick, I'd masturbate over dick flashing her every night and every morning.

As I hoped she would, instead of looking away and/or telling me that I was exposed, she stared at my naked cock in the way that my mother, my aunt, and my cousin stared at my naked prick. As if she had never seen a naked penis before, her eyes bulged out of her head and her mouth fell open. Never removing her eyes from my cock, she continually stared at my flaccid dick.

Then, while I leaned over her to clear the coffee table of magazines, she reached in her purse, pulled out her eyeglasses, and put them on while staring at my naked prick again. Surprising me, not thinking that she would, she leaned forward on the couch to stare longer and harder at my errant cock. I couldn't believe that I had successfully exposed my flaccid, naked prick to my grandmother. I couldn't believe that I dick flashed my mother's and my aunt's mother my big dick.

Seemingly, she enjoyed seeing my cock as much as I enjoyed showing her my cock. She stared at my naked prick in the way that her daughters and her granddaughter stared at my naked prick. I'll be masturbating over dick flashing my grandmother later in the way that I continually masturbate over having dick flashed my mother, my aunt, and my cousin.

Then, with her seemingly enjoying the naked view of my prick, when sitting across from her in my reclining chair, taking the next step, not bothering to fix my parted bathrobe, I remained totally exposed. While we talked, talking to my prick instead of talking to me, with her never removing her eyes from my naked prick, I fondled the head of my naked cock in front of her. Then, once I had an erection, pushing my bathrobe completely aside, I wrapped my hand around my big dick and stroked myself to a bigger and harder erection in front of my grandmother while she watched.

F F F

"Oh, my, Douglas," said my grandmother while leaning forward to stare at my big dick. "You certainly have a big penis. You take after your grandfather," she said with a laugh. "He had a big cock, too. I loved his big prick," she said with the laugh of a whore.

She laughed again.

"Forgive me for staring but I haven't seen an erect prick in years," she said. "I had no idea that you had such a big, beautiful dick."

Then, she said something that surprised me as much as it sexually excited me.

"If your intention is to masturbate yourself in front of me, and seemingly it is with you stroking yourself," she said with a pause.

Then, as if rethinking what she was about to say, she said what she was thinking anyway.

"Would it help you to cum if you saw my naked breasts," she asked? "Would you like to see your grandmother's tits," she said with a laugh.

She laughed again while cupping her enormous breasts through her blouse and bra in her hands and lifting them as if offering them to me.

"Especially now after seeing your naked penis and watching you masturbate yourself, I'm unembarrassed to confess this with you," she said.

She gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"A long time ago, seemingly a lifetime ago, with him encouraging me to do so, I used to enjoy flashing my naked breasts to all of your grandfather's friends. After having too much to drink, I turned into a loose woman," she said with a laugh. "With your grandfather insistence and encouragement, I served his friends drinks topless at his weekly poker parties," she said with a dirty laugh.

She fell silent as if remembering while trying to recall all that she did.

"Then, whenever we had a pool party, with us all drunk and horny, we all stripped naked. We had twelve, drunken naked people in our pool," she said with a laugh.

She paused again as if collecting her thoughts.

"I'd swim naked while playing Marco Polo in the pool," she said with another laugh. "I lost count how many men's cocks that I stroked. I lost count how many men touched, felt, fondled my naked breasts while fingering my erect nipples," she said with a laugh.

She fell silent while looking sad.

"Now no one wants to see the sagging breasts of an old woman," she said with a sad laugh. "I had such shapely breasts. I loved my big tits. Now, they fall to my waist," she said with a sad, little laugh.

I smiled at my seventy-one-year-old grandmother.

"Seriously? You'd really show me your naked breasts? Definitely seeing your big tits would help me to cum. I'd love to cum for you grandma," I said, stroking myself faster.

She smiled at me while staring at my big dick.

"Oh, grandma. Please show me your tits. I'd love to see your big, naked tits," I said. "I love tits, especially big tits and you certainly have big ones," I said. "Show me your tits, grandma. I'd love to see them."

Not having to ask her twice, while staring at me staring at her, she unbuttoned her blouse, lifted her bra, and allowed her huge breasts to flop down. I stared at my grandmother's gigantic tits and her erect nipples while she continued staring at me stroking my naked prick. Not expecting her to do so and excited that she did, I watched her fondle her naked breasts while she fingered her erect nipples.

"Cum, Douglas. Cum. Cum for your grandmother. I want to watch you cum," she said.

F F F

I stroked myself faster. I stroked myself harder. I watched my grandmother lift her long skirt to expose her white, granny panties to me. Then, pushing the crotch of her panties aside with her finger, I watched her finger her gray pussy. I couldn't believe it. My grandmother masturbated herself to me masturbating myself. I couldn't believe that I not only saw her naked breasts, but I also saw her naked pussy, too.

While I watched her finger her pussy, fondle her naked breasts, and pull her erect nipples, I stroked myself faster. I stroked myself harder. Determined to cum for my grandmother as I did for my mother, my aunt, and my cousin, I wanted to cum for her, too. I wanted her to see, hear, and watch me cum. Hoping we'd cum together, I couldn't wait to cum for my grandmother.

"Oh, grandma. I'm cumming. I'm cumming," I said.

I quickly grabbed a wad of tissues and ejaculated in that. With her becoming more sexually aroused after watching me cum, she rubbed her clit faster. She rubbed her clit harder. She finger fucked herself deeper while pinching, pulling, twisting, and turning her big, erect nipples.

"Oh, my God, Douglas. It's been years since I've had a sexual orgasm. I'm cumming. Granny is cumming," she said. "Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. Thank you. This is so wonderful," she said, falling silent while enjoying the afterglow of sex.

Now, every time my aunt, my cousin, or my grandmother visited, I masturbated for them and they masturbated for me. We had our own, secret, masturbation club. Masturbating in front of them was certainly much more sexually exciting than masturbating myself while alone in my room. Yet, I loved masturbating for my mother the best.

Hopefully, one day instead of just masturbating for one another, I hoped to have sex with them. I've love to make love to my mother, my aunt, my cousin, and even my grandmother as much as I'd love to fuck them. I'd love to finger their pussies while licking their cunts. I'd love them to blow me. I'd love to cum in their mouths. I'd love to cum all over their faces, in their hair, and across their naked breasts. I love to give all of my female relatives cum baths.

F F F

Douglas Masturbation Pervert, Ch. 2

Especially while making the dick flash appear accidental, it's one thing to dick flash a woman but it's quite another thing to masturbate in front of her. First of all, it's much harder for a man to expose himself to a woman than it is a woman to expose herself to a man. Actually, it's easy for women to flash men. With them wearing short skirts and low-cut blouses, even when their intention is to not flash men, they're flashing men. Definitely, in the way that women are exhibitionists, men are voyeurs.

Even though I was as nervous as I was sexually excited the first time that I flashed my mother, after that first time, I found it easy to dick flash my mother. Then, after I deliberately allowed her to catch me masturbating and after she lied about watching me stroke myself, it was easy for me to masturbate in front of her. Finally, after she parted her knees open to flash me her naked pussy, she encouraged me to masturbate and cum for her.

She made no big deal about seeing my erect, naked prick. She even said that it wouldn't bother her if I masturbated in front of her. After that, as if inviting me to dick flash her, masturbate, and cum for her, it was easy to dick flash, masturbate, and cum for my mother.

I loved stroking my cock in front of her. I loved her returning the favor of my exhibitionism with her exhibitionism. I loved seeing her naked pussy as much as she, seemingly, loved seeing my naked cock.

I'll remember dick flashing, masturbating, and cumming for my mother for the rest of my life. Only, hopefully, one day, we'll take the next step. With me unable to make the first move, I need for her to make the first move. Instead of just masturbating for her, I'd love to have sex with my mother. Only, it's one thing to flash one another and masturbate for one another, it's something else entirely to cross the line and have incestuous sex.

F F F

With my mother just as horny and sexually frustrated as I am, she wanted to see my naked cock. She wanted to watch me stroke my naked cock. She not only wanted me to masturbate in front of her but also, she wanted me to cum for her. If that wasn't enough, as shocking as it was true, she wanted to masturbate in front of me and have an orgasm for me, too.

Then, when she told my aunt, her sister that I had dick flashed her and masturbated in front of her, she wanted me to dick flash her and masturbate in front of her, too. Like mother, like daughter, my cousin not only stared at my naked prick but also, she not only showed me her naked breasts and masturbated in front of me but also, she wanted me to cum for her. I love my family. I love that my female relatives are as much whores as I'm a pervert.

Surprisingly, my grandmother was no different. Again, like mother, like daughter, she never removed her eyes from my naked cock when I dick flashed her. Matter of fact, she even put on her glasses and leaned forward on the couch to stare longer and harder at my naked prick.

If that wasn't enough, she told me that I took after my grandfather. She told me that I had a big cock. Then, while she watched me stroking my cock in front of her, she volunteered to show me her naked breasts if it would help me to cum. Finally, in the way that my mother, my aunt, and my cousin did, my grandmother masturbated herself in front of me to me masturbating myself in front of her.

Fortunately, my mother, my aunt, my cousin, and my grandmother are all whores. They wanted to see my naked prick as much as I wanted to show them my naked prick. They wanted to watch me stroke my cock as much as I wanted to masturbate in front of them. They all wanted to see me cum as much as I wanted them to watch me cum.

Then, if dick flashing them and masturbating in front of them wasn't enough, they all showed me their naked breasts. Except for my cousin who buried her hand inside of her panties, they all showed me their naked pussies. They all allowed me to watch them masturbate themselves. They all had sexual orgasms in the way that I ejaculated a load of cum in a wad of tissues for them.

'Wow,' I thought!

F F F

Now, a real dilemma, after having dick flashed my mother, my aunt, my cousin, and my grandmother, who else can I dick flash? After masturbating in front of my female relatives, who else can I dick flash while masturbating? After cumming for them, who else would watch me ejaculate my load of cum?

Racking my brain, I couldn't think of anyone to dick flash. I couldn't think of anyone to masturbate in front of while she watched. I wanted to cum in front of another woman.

A virtual crossroads in my life, after having dick flashed, masturbated, and cummed in front of all my female relatives, who can I dick flash, masturbate, and cum for now? Not wanting to dick flash and/or masturbate in public, I didn't dare risk being reported to the police. The last thing that I wanted was to be arrested for indecent exposure and added to the sex offender registry.

Then, suddenly, with a knock on my front door, as if I was Edgar Allen Poe with the raven rapping on my door, my dick flashing and masturbation prayers were answered. When my mother was out running errands, her best friend, Audrey, unexpectedly knocked at my front door. With them talking on the phone and emailing one another nearly every day, I hadn't seen her in a while.

She looked good. She looked sexy. I've always been sexually attracted to my mother's best friend. She's a very pretty, petite blonde with what I guessed were C cup breasts.

Never daring to do so, I've always wanted to dick flash her. I've always been curious what her reaction would be to seeing my naked prick. As soon as I saw her, I wanted to expose myself to her. I wanted her to see my naked prick. If I dared to dick flash her, I'd masturbate over her seeing my naked cock later.

Only, this is my mother's best friend. I had no idea how she'd react if I showed her my big dick. If I dick flashed her, I wondered if she'd look. I wondered if she'd stare. I wondered if she'd look away in shame, embarrassment, disgust, and run out the door.

I wondered if she'd tell my mother that I dick flashed her. Not caring if she told my mother that I showed her my naked prick, my mother would probably masturbate herself over me showing Audrey my cock. After daring myself to do so, with the opportunity presenting itself by her knocking at my front door, I made my decision to dick flash my mother's best friend.

F F F

Even more than just dick flashing her, I'd love to masturbate in front of her. I wondered if she'd watch me masturbate myself. I wondered if she'd want to watch me cum. Yet, one step at a time, I needed to see how she'd react to seeing my naked prick.

The only way to find out, daring myself to do so, I was ready to expose myself to my mother's best friend. Then, if Audrey stared at my naked prick instead of looking away with shame and embarrassment, I was ready to masturbate in front of her. In the way that I've masturbated for all of my female relatives, adding another woman to our secret masturbation club, I'd love to masturbate and cum for my mother's friend.

As soon as I opened the front door, as I did with my cousin, Julie, my bathrobe parted open at the waist to flash Audrey my flaccid, naked prick. Instead of looking up at me or looking away, sexually exciting me, she stared down at my exposed penis. With her mouth open and her eyes bulging out of her head, I couldn't tell if she was sexually aroused or angry.

Then, when she smiled up at me, I knew that she liked what she saw. Clearly, Audrey enjoyed seeing my naked, flaccid cock as much as I enjoyed showing her my naked, flaccid cock. Suddenly, instead of looking at me as my mother's son, she looked at me differently. She looked at me as if I was an available man.

"My mother's not home. She's out running errands but she'll be home any minute," I said. "If you'd like, you can wait," I said.

Then, I wondered, in the way that I imagined my mother had set me up to get my cousin and my grandmother alone, I wondered if she wanted me to be alone with her best friend. With my mother telling Audrey everything, I wondered if she told her about me dick flashing her. I wondered if she told her about me masturbating in front of her.

Then, I wondered if she told her friend about me dick flashing and masturbating for her sister, her niece, and her mother. I wondered if my mother told her friend about our secret, masturbation club. I wondered if Audrey was here because she wanted me to dick flash her. Perhaps, she wanted me to masturbate and cum for her, too.

F F F

With all of that in mind, when I closed the front door, while making it appear unintentional, I deliberately caught my bathrobe in the lock of the door. Sexually excited and with my cock growing bigger and harder in anticipation of dick flashing my mother's best friend, I had an erection. Ready to dick flash her, I turned to face Audrey.

12