Douglas Masturbation Pervert, Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Help. I'm stuck. Oh, my God. I'm so embarrassed," I said. "I can't get the door to open. My bathrobe is jammed in the door. I can't remove my bathrobe from the door," I said. "Please help me but don't look at my naked penis."

With my big dick only inches from her mouth, not thinking that she would, as if she was about to blow me, Audrey knelt in front of me while struggling to remove my bathrobe from the door. Tempted to put a gentle hand behind her blonde, pretty head, I'd love to stick my big dick in her mouth. I wondered if she'd blow me if I did. I wondered if she stroked my cock while sucking my cock and allow me to cum in her mouth.

"I'm sorry but it's stuck. I can't remove it without ripping it," she said

Then, she said something that shocked me.

"I'm sorry but you'll have to remove your bathrobe, Douglas," she said. "Don't worry. I won't look. I'll avert my eyes," she said.

I removed my bathrobe and instead of her not looking, she didn't avert her eyes. Instead, she stared at my erect, naked prick. Now able to open and close the front door, she retrieved my bathrobe and handed it to me while still staring down at my naked, erect cock.

"Oh, my Douglas. You have the biggest cock that I've ever seen," she said while staring down at my big dick.

She laughed.

"Does it get bigger than that," she asked while not removing her eyes from my exposed prick?

I laughed.

"It's only semi-erect now but if I stroke it, it gets much bigger and much harder.

She looked up at me before looking down at my prick. Then, she said something that sexually excited me. Hard for me to believe, as if she had read my mind, I couldn't believe that my mother's best friend said what she just said. Audrey asked me to stroke my cock in front of her.

"Can I see," she asked while looking up at me? "Having never watched a man masturbate himself before, especially now that I've already seen your naked prick, a real treat for me, I'd love to watch you stroke yourself to a bigger and harder erection," she said.

F F F

Not putting my bathrobe back on, I remained naked. I invited her inside the house. I ushered her to the couch. As soon as she sat, I stroked myself in front of her while she watched.

Hoping that she would, I wondered if she'd take me in her hand. I'd love for her to stroke me. I wondered if she'd take me in her mouth. I'd love her to blow me. I'd love to cum in her mouth. I'd love to cum all over her face, in hair, and all over her clothes. I'd love to give Audrey a cum bath.

In the way that my mother, my aunt, my cousin, and my grandmother all did, exciting me that she did too, she felt her C cup breasts through her blouse and bra while watching me stroke myself. Then, not even having to ask her, she unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. Then, she unhooked her bra and removed that, too. Clearly, and glad that she did, my mother must have told her that we masturbate and cum for one another.

With me standing in front of her naked while I masturbated myself, she sat on the couch topless while fondling her breasts and fingering her nipples. She had such shapely breasts with big, pink nipples. Then, exciting me again, she lifted the hem of her skirt to her waist to expose her white panties to me. Finally, pushing her panties aside with her finger while I watched, she masturbated herself while staring at me masturbating myself.

While I stroked my cock faster and harder, she rubbed her clit faster and harder. Determined to cum with me, she finger fucked her glistening wet pussy deeper. We continued masturbating in front of one another. Glad to have her as a new member, definitely, my mother told her about our secret, masturbation club. Never even thinking of dick flashing and masturbating in front of my mother's friend, I'm glad that she thought of it.

"Oh, Douglas. I can't believe this. I can't believe that you're not only masturbating in front of me but also that I'm masturbating in front you," she said. "You must think I'm a whore."

I laughed.

"I don't think you're a whore, Audrey. I think of you as a beautiful and sexy woman," I said.

She continued masturbating herself while I masturbated myself.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming," she said, falling silent. "Oh, my God, I can't believe that I'm cumming in front of you. I'm as embarrassed as I'm sexually aroused," she said with a dirty laugh while falling silent again.

Unable to hold back anymore, I grabbed a wad of tissues.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming, too," I said, ejaculating a huge load of cum in the tissues.

Now that we exposed ourselves and masturbated in front of one another, I had a new member to our masturbation club.

F F F

Then, one day, our next door neighbor, Gloria, knocked at our front door to give us mail that was erroneously delivered to her mailbox instead of to our mailbox. My mother invited her inside for a cup of coffee. Knowing that she was there, I heard her from the bathroom. No doubt, my mother seated her on the couch before disappearing into the kitchen to make coffee. With this the perfect opportunity and not allowing my chance to expose myself to her, I was ready to dick flash her.

Only, not knowing how she'd react to seeing my naked prick, I was as nervous as I was sexually excited to show her my naked prick. She was our next door neighbor. What if she told everyone in the neighborhood that I flashed her my naked cock? Daring myself to flash her nonetheless, while making my dick flashing appear accidental, I quickly stroked myself to a big and hard erection.

In the way that I was sexually attracted to my mother's best friend, I've always been sexually attracted to our next door neighbor, too. While wondering who I was going to dick flash, masturbate, and cum in front of next, I wondered if my mother was supplying me with women that she wanted me to dick flash. As excited about dick flashing Audrey, I wanted to dick flash Gloria, too.

After seeing her in her backyard sunning herself while topless, I've masturbated over seeing her naked breasts from my bedroom window. With this the time to do it, I always wanted to dick flash my neighbor. I always wanted to show Gloria my big dick in the way that I showed Audrey my erect prick. Just out of the shower, while knowing she was in the living room and my mother was busy in the kitchen, I entered the living room naked while drying my hair with a towel.

"Mom, did you wash new jeans," I asked while continuing to dry my hair and without looking up?

Then, when my mother didn't answer me, I looked up.

"Oh, my God. This is really embarrassing. You're not my mother," I said, covering my erect, naked cock with my hand. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I didn't know that we had company," I said.

Gloria laughed while waving her hand.

"Oh, don't be silly, Douglas. You have nothing that I haven't seen before. Besides, I've known you since you were a child. If your mother isn't embarrassed seeing you naked, I'm not embarrassed seeing you without your clothes either," she said.

I moved my hand away for her to get another look at my erect, naked prick.

"Besides, if ever you knocked at my door, you'd see me naked, too. I'm surprised that you've never seen me through your window. I do my housework in the nude. Between the mailman, the UPS man, the FedEx man, and food delivery men, I can't count how many men have seen me without my clothes," she said with a loud laugh while staring at my naked cock.

F F F

She smiled up at me before staring down at my naked prick again.

"I must say that you do have a big dick, Douglas," she said. "You're going to make some woman very happy one day."

I looked at her and smiled.

"Thank you," I said looking down at my erect dick before looking up at her.

I returned her compliment with my compliment.

"I'm unembarrassed as much as I'm sexually excited to admit that I've seen your naked breasts when you sun yourself out back," I said with a little laugh.

She looked down at her blouse and bra clad breasts before looking up at me and staring down at my exposed prick again.

"Well, now that you saw my naked breasts, tell me, what did you think of them," she asked while staring down at her breasts again?

I gave her a big smile.

"With me a breast man, you have big and beautiful breasts. You have shapely tits," I said with a dirty laugh. "Again, I'm not embarrassed or ashamed to admit that I masturbated over seeing them," I said.

F F F

She laughed. Then, she gave me a sexy look and a naughty smile. An unexpected odd question, unless my mother had prompted her to ask, she surprised me with what she said next.

"With you an admitted breast man," she said with a pause while smiling up at me. "If I unbuttoned my blouse, removed my blouse, unhooked my bra, and removed that, too, would you masturbate yourself and cum in front of me when seeing my naked breasts," she asked with a dirty laugh?

My mother entered the living room with a big smile.

"Douglas would love to masturbate for you, Gloria," she said. "He's not only dick flashed, masturbated, and cummed for me, but also, he's done that for his aunt, his cousin, his grandmother, and my best friend, too."

I smiled at my neighbor.

"Returning the favor of my masturbation with their masturbation, they've all masturbated for me, too," I said.

I gave her a big smile.

"Yes, I'd love to see your naked breasts while masturbating myself and cumming for you," I said.

F F F

Gloria unbuttoned and removed her blouse.

"I could have been a nudist. I love being naked. I hate wearing clothes," she said with a laugh.

Then, while staring up at me while I watched, she reached behind her and unhooked her bra. She removed her bra straps from her shoulders and her arms from her bra straps. In the way that she was topless in the backyard, she was topless in my living room.

While my neighbor and my mother watched, I stroked my cock to a bigger and harder erection. Determined to cum for Gloria, I stroked myself faster. I stroked myself harder.

I watched Gloria fondle her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. Then, she cupped and fingered her pussy through her jeans. As soon as I was ready to cum, my mother handed me a wad of tissues. I ejaculated a load of cum in the tissues in front of my neighbor.

"Oh, Gloria. I'm cumming. I'm cumming," I said while stroking my cock faster and harder.

Determined to cum for her, I ejaculated my cum in a wad of tissues.

"Now, that you masturbated for me, you must come to my house one day when I'm doing my housework while naked. I'd love to return your masturbation favor and masturbate for you, too," she said with a big, sexually aroused smile.

I couldn't wait to go to Gloria's house. Instead of just showing me her naked body and masturbating for me, I wondered if she'd have sex with me, too. I'd love to make love to her. I'd love to fuck her. I'd love her to suck my cock. I'd love to cum in her neighborly mouth.

F F F

Then, one day, out of the blue, Sister Francis knocked at my front door while I was home alone. Instead of her being in her habit, she was in street clothes, a skirt and a blouse with a big crucifix hanging from her neck. I've never seen her in her street clothes. Yet, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, I've always wanted to dick flash a nun.

I've always wanted to see the reaction of a nun seeing my naked prick. As I wondered about all of the women before I dick flashed them, I wondered if this religious woman would look, stare, or look away. This was my chance to find out. This was my chance to dick flash a woman of the cloth, a Protestant nun.

Not expecting her to look and surprised when she did, as soon as I opened the front door, my bathrobe parted open enough for her to see my flaccid cock. Instead of her being embarrassed enough to look away, she excited me when she stared down at all that I was showing. Giving her more of a show, I put one of my hands inside of my bathrobe pocket to open my bathrobe even more. Instead of looking away, she continued staring.

I flashed Sister Francis my naked prick. I couldn't believe that I just dick flashed a nun. I watched her anoint herself.

"Thank you, Jesus," she whispered under her breath.

Not allowing this opportunity to dick flash the good sister, I invited her to my house. She was collecting for some charity. Unbeknownst to me, my mother had left a check with a note on the coffee table.

"Come in. Come in," I said, escorting her to the couch. "Would you like something to drink," I asked while leaning over her?

I escorted her to the couch. Then, I leaned over her with my bathrobe parting wide open at the waist. As soon as I did, my exposed dick grew bigger and harder.

With my cock at her eye level, she not only continued staring at my naked prick but she also, she talked to my naked prick in the way that I talk to women's breasts. I couldn't believe this Protestant nun continued staring at my erect, naked cock. She stared at my big dick as if she had never seen a man's penis before.

"Just water, please. It's hot outside," she said, fanning herself with her hand.

I returned from the kitchen with a bottle of water and a glass. I leaned in front of her while opening the water and pouring it in the glass. As if my cock was a sign from God pointing at her, while pretending that I was unaware of being exposed, my erect prick stuck straight out of my bathrobe.

"Thank you," she said when I handed her a bottle of water and a glass.

F F F

Again, instead of looking up at me, continuing to talk to my errant cock, she continued staring at my big dick. With her continued stares, she encouraged me to masturbate in front of her. I sat across from the nun in my reclining chair. Not bothering to close my bathrobe, I was totally exposed.

While she stared over at me, daring myself to do so, I fondled the head of my cock. Then, with her continuing to stare, I took my prick in my hand. Hoping that she wouldn't flee from my house, I stroked my erect prick as she continued staring at me and watching me masturbate. Then, instead of looking away or leaving, she said something that I never expected a nun to say.

"I haven't seen a penis as big as your penis since my spiritual minister DeMarco left the congregation. He always flashed me his naked prick while making his flashes appear accidental," she said with a laugh.

She stared down at me as if she was staring at the naked prick of her spiritual minister.

"You certainly have a beautiful penis, Douglas," she said. "God blessed you with having such a big cock."

While she continued watching me masturbate myself, I stared at her blouse as if she sat across from me topless. Daring myself to do so, while wondering if she would or not, I was ready to tell her what was on my mind. Only, it was one thing for me to expose myself, masturbate, and cum for her, it was something else entirely to think that she'd expose herself to me. Yet, with her not fleeing my house but staying instead while staring at my naked prick, I said what I was thinking.

"Show me your tits, sister. You look like you have big ones. I'd love to see your naked breasts," I said.

She laughed. Then, she stared down at her clothed breasts before staring up at me and smiling.

"Minister DeMarco loved seeing my naked breasts. With it being quite a long while since I showed my naked breasts, as long as you don't report me to my spiritual mother, I'd love to show them to you," she said.

F F F

In the way that my mother, my aunt, my cousin, my grandmother, my mother's best friend, and my neighbor unbuttoned their blouses, raised, or removed their bras, Sister Francis unbuttoned her blouse and raised her bra. Never expecting her to do that, I was surprised when she did. In the way that she watched me masturbate myself, I continued stroking my cock while I watched her fondle her breasts and finger her erect nipples.

"Cum, Douglas. Cum. Give me something to masturbate over tonight after I pray. I'd love to watch you cum," she said.

I stroked myself faster. I stroked myself harder. I ejaculated a load cum in a wad of tissues for the good sister.

As soon as I did, she pulled down her bra, and buttoned her blouse. Then, I saw the envelope that my mother left for her. I handed her my mother's donation.

"Thank you," she said. "God bless you," she said.

I gave her a big smile.

"God bless you, too, sister. Thank you for showing me your naked breasts," I said.

To be continued...

12