Dove Cameron's Wet Dreams

Story Info
Dove Cameron reconnects with an old friend.
3k words
4.1
12.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dove Cameron's Wet Dreams

A Dirty Storyteller Tale

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The following story is a work of sexual fiction. The author of this piece has no relationship, personal or professional, with any of the celebrities mentioned. All characters depicted are over the age of 18.

Dove Cameron sat at the corner of the bar, lonely feelings hitting her. The last few months had been especially hard for her and she felt completely alone. As she propped her bony elbow on the counter, she looked as the bartender handed her another cocktail, but Dove was feeling so down she could hardly even drink it. Her painted green fingernail swirled around the icy concoction as she held her head in her other hand. A small sigh escaped her pouty, red lips as the bartender approached again.

"Need another?" he asked, his slender frame grabbing another glass from behind the bar. Dove just shook her head. "Well, if you change your mind, I'll be here beautiful." The bartender flashed her a quick, flirtatious smile. She rolled her eyes, those gorgeous green flecks hitting just under the thick eyelashes she had put on for the evening.

Dove took another sip of her drink, the sweetness of the syrup with the sharpness of the alcohol both hitting her right as the cold liquid travelled to the back of her mouth and then down her throat. She rotated her small head in a circular motion as her long blonde ponytail caressed down her bare back and across the small shoulder straps of her dress. She continued to take occasional sips of her drink, the loneliness still setting in as the tipsiness of her consumption left her in a haze.

A lightning strike was heard outside, as Dove jumped in a quick motion. The bar was still packed, many people celebrating and cheering as the late night wore on. The slight patter of raindrops was heard on the roof as she took a final swig of her drink, clapping it on the table and dropping a couple twenty dollar bills on the counter to cover drinks and a generous tip. To her left, however, she heard the sound of a cloth bag plopping against the wooden frame of the counter. She let out a soft, yet still audible, sigh. Another obsessed fan, probably trying to hook up with her. As her green eyes fixated to her left, she noticed a very familiar sight.

"Sofia?" Dove asked, confused as she noticed her old co-star, Sofia Carson, sitting next to her.

"Long time no see, friend." Sofia replied, a wide smile on her face between a soft shade of pink lipstick. Her brown eyes and long black hair were barely visible in the dim light of the bar, but Dove still made out that chiseled chin and tanned face. Dove, for the first time in the entire night, smiled as she reached over, hugging Sofia closely.

"How the fuck have you been?" Dove said crudely as she motioned for the bartender. "Another one for me please, and you?"

"Oh just water, I don't drink," Sofia responded as she moved closer to Dove. "And I've been great. Just working, I got on for a Netflix show, we're going to be working on it next year."

"That's great!" Dove released a small smile as the bartender handed her another mixed drink and a plastic bottle of water to Sofia. Sofia took a swig of the cold water, the perspiration travelling down the plastic ridges.

The two women, adults now who hadn't seen each other since they were teenagers, made small talk as the bartender made the last call announcement. Dove reached down her long, slender legs and grabbed an umbrella that was near her stool. As she paid her tab, Sofia followed her out into the rainy street.

"Just as headstrong and quick as ever," Sofia said jokingly as she followed the petite blonde figure into the rain. She stuck out her umbrella as the two were close together, rain pouring down the sides and cascading all around the two womanly figures.

"So where are you staying at, Sofia?" Dove asked inquisitively.

"Well, I hadn't really made any plans. Hoping I could stay in your apartment tonight?" Sofia replied, the softness in her voice visible.

"I mean...I guess? It's kind of messy, I wasn't really prepared for the company."

"That's ok, I'm all for more time with you."

Dove dismissed Sofia's rather flirtatious tone. She wasn't in the mood, but at the same time she could feel her loneliness ebb away with every word that came out of her mouth. It was almost soothing.

"Fine, then come along." Dove said, a slightly harsher tone than she had intended.

"Look, if you don't want me to, I can find a hotel. I've got the money." Sofia said, a little disheartened.

"No, no it's fine." Dove snapped back, annoyed now.

"You know what? This...this is what I thought. I finally catch up to you and you...you act like this, completely dismissive like you were to everyone on set. Because the world only revolves around the great Dove Cameron!" Sofia took a step back, a pouty look on her face as she tried to hold back the building tears.

"Then why did you talk to me? Why, if I'm so self obsessed and conceited do you even try!?"

"Because for five years, YEARS! We worked together. We were best friends, remember? Then you got big and left all of us behind!"

"So it's my fault that I became popular? Get a grip on yourself."

"No, I'm happy for you! But...I was tired, I was tired of following you around, like a lovesick puppy, just hoping that one day. One DAY, you would actually notice how I feel about you."

"Sofia..."

Before she could even get the words out of her mouth, Sofia moved forward, pressing her soft lips against her. The two connected in a passionate moment as their lips locked, Dove closing her eyes as the pleasure tingled down the rest of her body. Sofia backed away, a steady stream of tears beginning to fall on her face. Dove stared at her, stunned. She had had similar feelings back when they had been on the set of the Descendants films, but the one time she publicly said anything she was told by her Disney representative to suppress the urges. She stood there, watching as Sofia left, the hard falling rain quickly sweeping away her tears as the slightly dry patch around the umbrella was quickly closing.

The rest of the walk back to the large, luxury apartment complex where she lived was uneventful. Dove felt so many, too many thoughts flying through her head. She wondered if she should go after Sofia, try to save their friendship, or more. Maybe it was too late? What if Sofia doesn't even want to talk to her anymore? The thoughts were racing fast as she scanned her badge and entered the building...but she didn't go to her room. She had to make this right.

Sofia entered her small hotel room, plopping her purse down on a counter and her tall, slender body falling into the bed. She screamed a little, tears already tapping against the pillow as she felt her purple skirt beginning to rise a bit. After some moments of tears, she reached down, taking her heels off and throwing them into the corner. Outside she could still hear the falling rain, the storm still holding strong as it splashed against her window. Sofia sat up, leaning against the headrest as she scrolled through her phone mindlessly, anything to numb the heartbreak she was feeling.

"You just had to open your heart to her, didn't you Sofia. Like someone like that could ever love you," Sofia said to herself, wiping a new stream of tears from her tanned face.

A knock came at the door, as Sofia stood up. She put her phone on the ground, straightening her slightly tight but still modest dress, and headed there. Opening the door, she was shocked to see that Dove was there, waiting for her. Covered head to toe in rain, Sofia looked as she gave Dove a slight smile.

"What...what are you..." Sofia started to say, confused.

"What you said out there...in the rain. Did you really mean that?" Dove responded, taking a couple steps into the doorway. The door shut behind her as the two stood there, face to face, Dove's mascara running down her cheeks from the downpour outside.

"I've never stopped feeling that way, but I'm not letting you break my heart, Dove. Not anymore."

Dove looked down, pain at all the lost time she could have had with Sofia hitting her.

"I have no intention of breaking your heart." Dove finally replied as she pulled her jacket off, a slender green dress shapely fitting to her body revealed. Dove moved forward, arching her feet up a couple inches giving her some more height, and kissing Sofia passionately.

Sofia looked confused at first, but the pleasure of Dove's puffed lips locking with hers was more than she was able to stand, she kissed back as she felt her hands wrapping around the petite frame. Dove pushed herself against Sofia's body as she reached behind her own head. She undid the ponytail, watching her long, platinum blonde hair fall out of it, still messy from being soaked with rain. Her hands traveled down, pulling up Sofia's skirt hungrily as she pulled her body tighter against her new lover. Sofia allowed her, her hands now exploring the upper hem of the dress as she felt Dove's smooth, pink bare skin on her fingers.

The two made their way further into the small room, before Dove dominantly pushed Sofia down onto the bed. She reached behind her and quickly unzipped the back of her dress, staring at Sofia as the thin straps fell off her shoulders and the entire cloth gave way, revealing her full womanly figure, her wide hips and large for her size breasts fully visible. Sofia bit her lip, feeling herself become more and more aroused to the sight of Dove's nakedness. Dove, now fully nude, climbed into bed on top of her and began passionately kissing on Sofia's neck.

Sofia let out a soft moan, her legs spreading as Dove's hand found the zipper to the purple dress Sofia had on and slowly unzipped it down the side.Sofia's body fave way as the two small white hands pulled the fabric from her skin, revealing a black laced bra and a pair of purple panties. Sofia pulled her black hair to the side, giving Dove's soft lips more room as she felt the small droplets of saliva along her neckline. She spread her legs as she felt Dove's nails run down her chest and stomach as the anticipation built up in her.

Dove moved her hand further down as her index and middle fingers pressed together, moving down as she slid her hand under Sofia's already moist panties. With her teeth she quickly nibbled down, hearing Sofia moan in pleasure as the two fingers connected with the warm nub of her clit. Pleasure filled Sofia as Dove continued, never relenting from fulfilling her sexual urges. Sofia began to run her slender fingers through Dove's hair, the bright blonde strands accenting themselves on her tan skin, as she felt pleasure fill her body more and more with every stroke.

She kissed further down her neck, down to her collarbone as the skinny fingers worked their magic on Sofia's moistening clit. Sofia bit down hard, pleasure increasing as she pushed further down on Dove's scalp as her painted nails felt the skin breaking underneath them. Making her way down to the nub of Sofia's brown nipple, Dove parted the bra down and slowly began running her tongue in circles.

Dove looked up, her piercing green irises fixating and the looks Sofia was giving as she pleased her. She wrapped her lips around the stiffened nipple, sucking on it gracefully as her eyes never broke gaze with her lovers' face.

Sofia began to moan, quiet gasps leaving her lips as she reached behind herself, undoing the bra and flinging it over to the side of the room. Dove helped, moving away from Sofia's clit as both of her hands gripped the strings of the panties, pulling them off as Sofia laid there below her, now fully nude and waiting for her. Sofia pulled Dove up to her, their lips locking passionately again as she wrapped her long, tan legs around the pale waist above her. Their breasts rubbed together, static ecstasy rubbing off on both of them.

Dove's fingers travelled across Sofia's cheek and neck, grazing her black hair messily scattered across the pillow behind her. The two lovingly stared into each other's eyes as Dove began swaying her hips back and forth, her bottom half beginning to grind against the nude skin below her. Sofia let out a soft moan, her innocent inhibitions leaving her by the second as her hands ran down, pressing against Dove's breasts as her head lifted up, her lips only inches from Dove's ear.

"Please...fuck me," Sofia whispered, passion in her voice as her fingers played with Dove's nipples.

Dove smirked, kissing Sofia as her long, skinny arm moved down her body and between her legs. Both of them stared at each other, Sofia biting her lip in anticipation before feeling three fingers slide inside her, deep as she felt her wet juices flow all over Dove's fingers. She let out a louder gasp, seeing Dove enjoy every bit of the pleasure she was giving, as the two kissed again, their naked bodies rubbing together. Dove swirled her fingers inside of Sofia's wet entrance, creating a vortex of pleasure as she also began moving in and out. Sofia reached around Dove's back, her nails digging into the porcelain colored skin and moaning as she arched up with the grace of the dancer she was.

Dove continued her passionate thrusting, moaning as she felt her petite frame rub against the nude Latin skin of her lover. The Two of them kissed again, as Sofia moved her other hand down and began rubbing her index finger on Dove's clit. Dove let out a moan herself, flinging her head back as her bright blonde hair fell down in her face, her green eyes still visible between the strands.

Sofia pressed harder down on Dove's aching pussy, the pleasure mounting as she felt the fingers expand and retract inside of her increasingly wet pussy. Her toned, fit legs began to quiver in pleasure, and she felt herself growing closer and closer to her peak as she felt an explosion building. Dove kissed down, Sofia's hands leaving her lover's moist clit as they fell back in pleasure. Dove began sucking on Sofia's other hard, brown nipple and explored the nub with her tongue. Sofia let out a loud scream, pleasure almost overwhelmingly taking over her as she pulled on her own hair, her orgasm building. And she finally exploded, feeling herself cum all over Dove's fingers. Her back arched up, the pleasure exploding around her as she felt her entire body convulse in pleasure.

Dove smirked as she pulled her fingers out, licking the sticky juices off of her long fingers as she continued to stare at Sofia, recovering from the great orgasm she had just experienced. As she finished cleaning her fingers, Dove sat up, staring as Sofia as she recovered, a wide, innocent-but-naughty smile and her breasts jiggling from the motion of the bed. She turned around, straddling Sofia's tan face as she lowered her body down on the waiting lips. Sofia kissed Dove's crevice gently, lovingly before the tip of her pink tongue began to run across Dove's moist, quivering pussy. Dove let out a loud moan as she felt the tongue across her slit.

Sofia began flicking her tongue back and forth, her speed increasing as Dove arched her back. Her chest puffed out, breasts expanding as she felt the pleasure building. Dove reached down, her hands cupping Sofia's moderate sized breasts and feeling them, moaning loudly as her body filled up. Sofia continued to hungrily attack the pussy above her, as Dove assisted by rocking her body back and forth on Sofia's face. She began to also feel herself reaching her peak, moaning more and more.

"Oh fuck, please make me fucking cum," Dove uttered as her other hand reached down, rubbing her own clit as Sofia continued her inexperienced, but fun licking across the pussy. Dove began moaning louder, her hand gripping the breasts rougher as she heard Sofia moan under her, the final pleasure building as she neared her own, excited orgasm. Sofia continued to moan, her hands gripping Dove's toned ass as she licked the dripping pussy, juices now scattered across her chin as she kept up her furious pace. Dove began to scream, her body nearing its own peak before she unexpectedly released.

Sofia opened her eyes in shock as she felt the warm, dripping cum flood down on her face as Dove squirted her juices straight down into her. Dove screamed even louder in pleasure as she felt the cum drip down her legs and down onto Sofia's face and neck. She collapsed onto the bed as Sofia pulled her close, kissing her passionately as she closed her eyes.

When Dove opened them, she was back in the bar, fully clothed as the bartender approached her.

"Have a good nap?" The bartender asked as Dove looked around, the shock still on her face. As she stood up, she felt some moisture down in her pussy. Dove gave a small smirk as she grabbed her purse and umbrella, and headed out into the rain.

The rainy atmosphere of the New York streets made her think about the dream, the fantasy she had just had before she pulled her phone out. On the lock screen of the phone she saw a picture from the set, the last time her and Sofia were together. She also noticed....she had just missed a call from Sofia. Looking into the skyline ahead of her, Dove gave out a devious, but romantic smile on her face. It was time to make her dream a reality.

THE END