A Friendly Bet

Story Info
Camila Mendes and Madelaine Petsch settle a bet.
12.7k words
4.81
10.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
171 Followers

All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it.

A Friendly Bet starring Camila Mendes, Madelaine Petsch, Lili Reinhart and Vanessa Morgan

(MFFFF, FF, Oral, Anal, ATM)

by MrMaxLord

"It's not that simple and you know it," Madelaine said. She, as well as her co-stars Camila Mendes, Vanessa Morgan, and Lili Reinhart were taking a communal break together in her trailer. During the break she and Camila had gotten into a discussion about the male libido and Madelaine, to her surprise, ended up taking the defense.

"I'd say it is," Cami said. "Are you seriously saying if you or I went up to a guy and flat out offered him guilt-free, no strings attached sex he's going to turn it down? The guy will have his pants down around his ankles before you finish the sentence."

"Not every guy," Madelaine said. "Like what if he's already involved with someone?"

"Oh yeah, like men never cheat."

"You think they'll be at this the entire lunch break?" Lili asked Vanessa before taking a sip from her Coke.

"We'll be lucky if this ends at lunch, Lils." Vanessa replied. The two sat back on the couch and watched the debate continue.

"Did I say they never cheated? What I am saying is some guys don't. And even some single guys will hesitate."

"Mads, with all do respect...bullshit."

"You can call bullshit all you want but it's true." The redhead uncrossed her long legs and and took a breath before presenting her case. "You're making the assumption that you're not going to run into some guys who have their own hang-ups. Trust issues, maybe they got done dirty by their ex or they think you're setting them up to be messed with. So you going up to some guy and tell him you're ready to spread if he's ready to drop trow is more likely to freak him out."

"Okay, I'll concede some of that," Cami said, leaning back against the back of her chair. "But are you saying that a normal guy, single and no hang-ups like that is going to say no?"

"I think it's a strong possibility. I also think it's going to take more than bluntness. I think...you have do some seduction of your own. If you make it so it's like anyone could have you, the guy is going to be hesitant. However, you give him a little extra TLC, attention and give some light hints leading up to a full on invite then you have him. It's like fishing...or what I'd imagine fishing is like being a vegan. You don't just drop the lure in. There's some technique to it, even in a lake overflowing with fish."

"Well Madelaine my dear pal what we're talking about is just all theory," Cami said.

"Here we go..." Lili said, taking another sip.

"So I propose we try it in practice." Cami smiled with cheeky confidence.

"Are you serious?" Madelaine asked, more intrigued than shocked at the suggestion.

"Very." Cami smiled. "Surely that's the only way to know for sure, right? We try in person."

"Okay. But I have some rules."

Lili and Vanessa exchanged knowing looks. "Wish I had some popcorn instead of just the coffee," said Vanessa.

"Let's hear 'em," Cami said.

"First off," Madelaine began. "If we do this, we're going all the way. I will have no pre-meditated blue-balling on my conscience."

"Fair. We go intending to seal the deal. Exceptions being of course guys who are already attached. Purely single guys."

"And no getting them drunk!" Madelaine said. "Clear-headed."

"Agreed, but we can't stop him from buying for himself because that would be suspicious so I say we don't buy them for him or ask him if he wants another. Fair?"

"Works for me. And Lili and Vanessa can be our enforcers."

"Your what?" Lili asked.

"Someone to make sure we both follow the rules and judge who won." Madelaine answered.

"Okay, and just what are the rules?" Vanessa said. "I mean I get what you said isn't allowed, but what is exactly? I mean I've been listening to this conversation for the past twenty minutes and I'm not 100% clear on the goals. And considering I've got a toddler at home I'm pretty good at following gibberish."

"It's simple really," Camila said. "Madelaine and I pick a guy, we approach. We proposition. Now, if he takes the bait right away, I win. However, if it takes a little work, our lovable redhead wins."

"And you're both committed to following through?" Lili asked. "100%?"

"Yes," Madelaine said. "Unless of course he's attached and we find out. Then I don't give a shit about his blue balls. He deserves them. Or if he's inebriated or decides to back out himself."

"Agreed." Camila smiled offered her hand to Madelaine and the redhead shook it in response. "This weekend work for you?"

*******

The weekend came and the players were in place. Camila and Madelaine were dressed to impress, as were their judges Vanessa and Lili. The rules were set in stone at this point. They'd settle on a guy and if he passed the single test as well as field sobriety he was in the running. Cami had five minutes to get in his pants to prove her point. When she went over, Madelaine went in and if she got the guy with her more gentle touch, she won and she and Cami would share the lucky lad. However if Cami got it done, it'd be a solo show. As for what else was on the line, the pair agreed on the lump sum of one dollar.

The judges were in place, observing close enough but not obviously so. To the rest of the bar it was just a normal weekend as the women were regulars. No one really took notice, which was perfect.

Madelaine and Camila were at the bar, each delicately nursing a cocktail of their own. Not particularly strong ones, just enough to get the right amount of loose and cool. They traded in between idle chit chat and light boasting as they kept eyes out for prospective targets.

The bar itself was familiar ground. It was a hotel bar used a lot for end of season wrap parties for Riverdale and just in general by the cast and crew. As a result neither Camila nor Madelaine had anything approaching home field advantage.

Anyone they recognized as regulars were out automatically. That thinned the herd incredibly. Both women and their good judges agreed the fairest thing was freshness. Past one night stands and fuck-buddies wouldn't prove a thing. They needed, for lack of a better term, fresh meat.

The first candidate both could agree on came in. He was definitely cute, a bit of chocolate to begin the night, and maybe finish it as well.

The two agreed to let him settle in first, order his first drink. Camila would not depart until whatever he ordered hit the table. The moment it did however, she'd be off to win her dollar. When the beer glass was on the table she was off of her stool.

Before the man had finished his first sip Camila had pulled out the seat in front of him. "Seat taken?" asked the actress as she took it regardless. Her brashness would have almost have taken the man by surprise if Camila herself had been so stunning. Still, the element of surprise was clear on his face.

"I'm Camila," she said. "What's you name cutie?"

"Uhhhh, Chester?" he said, looking side to side in a somewhat-confused state.

"I like it. You know, you don't meet too many Chesters these days. It's a nice name. Cute, friendly and easy to memorize."

"Th-thanks?" he said, still unsure of what to make of the the beautiful Brazilian in front of him. Camila saw that as a positive sign.

"So, you alone?" she asked.

"Well, kind of I guess." He replied. "I mean I might go see some friends later but I just thought I'd get a drink first since I got off work early."

"Well, lucky you," Cami said. "Luckier than you know actually. Because you don't even have to be alone right now." Cami was laying it thick. Her intentions were known, the look in her eyes, the tone in her voice were all clear signals, with the coup de grace being the touch of her hand to his. Camila knew she had him and had the bet. All she had to do was give him the story of a lifetime in the restroom of the bar and it was settled.

However, Camila was so confident in her win she was ignoring the very obvious signals Chester was giving off that she was coming on a bit too strong. So strong that she was putting him off of all her delights. And while Cami couldn't spot it, Madelaine, Lili and Vanessa did with Madelaine having the biggest of grins.

"Is there a problem?" Cami said, pressing. "I mean, do I have to be even more blunt? Because I don't mind."

"Um...uh..." Chester said, words refusing to come to his head as he couldn't quite piece together what was going on. The only thought that was loud and clear was that stuff like this just didn't happen and to a guy with Chester's brand of luck that told him something was off and it was time to depart. "Huh, I just got a text," he lied.

"I didn't hear anything," Camila said.

"I have it on vibrate." Chester got up, taking his phone out and mock-unlocking it. "Would you look at that, my friends are at another bar. Better go meet them."

Before Cami could try and save things he was already off to handle his single drunk tab and Cami was left alone, disappointed and frustrated at the table. The alone aspect of that, however, didn't last too long as Madelaine joined her where Chest once sat, her smile bigger than ever and with a certain amount of "I told you so" radiating off of it like a neon sign.

"Feel like throwing in the towel?" Madelaine said. "Or do you still want to go ahead with this after that little display?"

"Well the towel has not been thrown in nor the white flag raised, my dear Madelaine," said Cami. "The night is still young and you haven't yet had your time."

"Well at this rate if you keep scaring them away I don't even know if I'll get to display my point." The two got up form the table and rejoined Vanessa and Lili and awaited the next suitable suitor-in-waiting.

It would be a short while before a true suitable candidate would show up. They did approach a few, but they all failed the requirements. Slimeballs who were attached overly cocksure idiots who were probably packing so little heat it was like the Arctic Tundra in their pants.

However eventually another prime candidate came in. The shaggy, sandy-haired man came in. Far from too cool for the room but also not being a bundle of nerves, at least not upon first gaze, walked in. He took a seat at familiar territory, Chester's table, after getting a drink from the bar. With that, Camila departed for what she hoped would be her jackpot.

"Hey there," she said. "Mind if I take a seat?" she asked, this time pausing for the man's reaction.

"Sure," he said. "Free of charge, in fact."

"How generous." Camila took the seat, a bit more confidence in her attitude. However, she had learned her lesson from the blunder with Chester. While she was certainly still going for a win, the lesson had been learned. "Though I do have to admit a man like yourself have a chair to spare."

"Not that surprising. I mean only about as surprising as a woman like you being the one to make the approach. I mean shouldn't it be the other way around?"

"What can I say, I'm very modern." Camila gave him a smile that was returned. So far, so good. "What are you drinking?"

"Jack and Coke," he replied. "Pretty basic."

"I'd call it classic. You have a name just as classic or is it a bit more modern?"

"Mac," he said. "Short for MacDonald."

"That a first or last name?"

"First. You?"

"Camila. Cami for short. I think you can figure out if it's first or last."

While Camila's modified approach was being enacted Madelaine and the appointed judges watched.

"Worried?" Lili asked. "I mean I know its trivial but still, competition."

"Not at all." Madelaine replied. "She's two minutes deep and making progress, I'll give her that. But we agreed to five minutes for him to agree to a romp. So far they haven't. Now it's possible she will but if that doesn't happen, I'm tagged in to show all the advantages of a gentler approach."

Back at the table Camila had gotten a drink of her own. It was a drink that had a Coke mixer as well, though the actress had opted for rum. They seemed to be on the same wavelength which gave Camila a smile that while she couldn't suppress, she could definitely add a bit of va-voom to.

"So what exactly are you looking to get into tonight?" she asked.

"Not quite sure," he said. "But something tells me you might have an idea I might be receptive to."

"Are you psychic?" she said with a grin, both fueled by attraction and knowing victory was in her grasp. Every light was green and she just about to put her six-inch heels on the gas pedal. "I have a bunch of fun ideas. I think though it might be more constructive to tell you those someplace a bit more...private."

"Well I think where we are right now is fine for ideas," he said. And all those greens turned yellow. "I mean let's be real, instead of a roll in the hay you could just be setting me up to be rolled. No offense but you never can tell if in a situation like this."

"Well, any way I could ease those nerves?" Cami asked, staying cool on the clock.

"Maybe just talk a little more. Unless I'm a bore."

"Hardly." She said. She had time, not much of it and if Cami didn't at least try to roll with this, who knew if she'd get this close again and simply lose by default. At least right now, she had a tangible shot, but one that was fading second by second. "However, while I would never be the type to say talk is cheap, can't blame a girl for wanting a bit of action, can you?"

"Not when I can relate," he said, making Camila hope the red light would be skipped over completely. "Still, I like the conversation. It gives me a bit more footing. Hearing your voice, the rhythm of your words and you hearing mine...I don't know, I feel like it gives us both a better sense of what yo expect."

"Fair enough," she said, hoping she could chip away that last bit of resistance within the next forty-five seconds. "Still, if I'm game and you're game..."

"I am, but I have my pace. Though it's not for everyone, it seems."

That wasn't a good sign. She needed just a for more seconds. However, the moment she saw Madelaine sashaying her way to the table. He time was up and Madelaine was clocking in. She was going to get fifteen minutes and Cami could stay or go. Camila opted to to stay. She wasn't one to turn down a good time, even if she was the "loser" of the night.

"Now Cami is this where you've been hiding?" Madelaine asked, her tone bubbly and effervescent as a bottle of champagne. "And with such a handsome new friend." She pulled up her own seat and sat between Mac and Camila. "Hi new friend. I'm Madelaine."

"I'm Mac," he said, raising his glass in greeting.

"Well how about that?" Madelaine said. "We're alliterative. Add Cami's last name to the mix and it's a hat trick."

"The number three does seem to be coming up." He replied.

"That it does," acknowledged the redhead. "Purely in an innocent fashion I'm sure."

"Oh completely," Camila jokingly said, nodding and going along with Madelaine's play. She's already lost the bet but that was no reason to throw in the towel on the whole night as Mac seemed the most solid prospect for fun she'd seen all night.

"It's obvious to see why," Madelaine continued. "I mean the number three is connected to a lot of wonderful things. Three course meals, three piece suits, the Tri-Force..."

"Are you dropping Zelda references?" asked Mac.

"Of course," Madelaine said, her friendly tone hooking Mac's attention in a different way.

Camila enjoyed to watch Madelaine's method. it was always something to see her friend who was sensational at playing an over-the top, femme fatale sexpot shift into gear and let her real self out. Still sexy, but definitely in that good next door way...until she decided it was time to let sparks fly.

"You stumbled upon a little coven of Nintendo girls. We all have our own Switches. I'm a bit more on the casual side. Animal Crossing and Mario Party, that kind of thing. Cami here? Total Mario Kart and Smash Brothers girl with three different N64s."

"Guilty." Cami admitted with a smile that dance on the edge of sweet and sexy. She started to match her tone to Madelaine's now.

"And our friend Lili over there," the redhead said, pointing out out the blonde. "She has the record among us for Luigi's Mansion. Our other friend over there, Vanessa, she's a bit more like me. Far more in the casual category."

"Casual can be fun. Especially in triplicate."

"I don't know if I could disagree with that assessment," Madelaine continued, Camila noting the slightest change of tone in the redhead's voice. The bubbliness was still there, but there was a bite to this champagne. "To the point where there's a phrase I just can't wrap my head it."

"What phrase is that?" Cami smiled as Mac unknowingly set Madelaine up. She knew what the redhead was going to say and it was going to seal the deal with minutes to spare.

"Two's company, three's a crowd." Madelaine replied. "It's just nonsense to me. It's that word "crowd". It's got such a negative connotation. I prefer a slight modification."

"Would you care to share that modification Mads?"

"Of course Cami." Madelaine took a quick sip of her Manhattan before removing the cherry and eating it, the action purposely taking residence between seduction and consumption. "Two's company, three or more is a party."

"Or more?" Mac asked, echoing a question Cami herself had when she heard those words fall from Madelaine's bee-stung lips.

"Well this being one on one kind of evaporated when i joined Camila and when i pointed out our friends out that kind of takes care of the more aspect of it."

Camila looked to Lili and Vanessa. It made sense, and Camila was fine with them being in on the fun that Madelaine seemed to be guaranteeing. She must have talked them into it while Camila was working solo and given the relatively short amount of time that was it didn't take much. All of a sudden Camila's "loss" was looking better and better to her.

"Before we go any further, I think we should actually get down to the brass tacks of what "it" actually is," Mac said. "Not that I'm going to lie and say so far I've only been looking two wonderful sets of brown eyes but the other thing I've been looking at, or for rather for I just can't seem to find which works out in the favor of fun."

"And what would you be looking for?" Camila asked.

"Hidden cameras. Because ladies, to put it mildly, something like this only happens in dirty movies and even dirtier dreams. So my thoughts is this is more likely a prank show or you guys are getting ready to roll me like in that movie Hustlers."

Both Camila and Madelaine had to laugh, both at the suggestion and the use of the film Lili was in as an example of the man's trepidation. Of course, Madelaine was prepared to take care of those worries.

"I can see that," Madelaine said. "And frankly I don't know what I can say to ease those concerns." Madelaine's hand reach over to his, not grabbing it but caressing it with her thumb. "However I can say that not a one of us has any ill-intentions. In fact once you get a bit more familiar with our lovely blonde friend you'll see how close and how far your fear are from the truth."

"Close yet far? Well now I feel like I just have to get involved in whatever you ladies have cooked up."

"I knew you were a smart one," Camila said. "And if it will ease your nerves, this isn't a regular thing for us either...but that's no reason to not go through with a real good idea."

"So how about you take care of your tab and we'll get ours," Madelaine said. "Then we'll go up to the room."

"There's a room?" he asked.

"Of course, cutie," she said as her and Cami rose from their seat. "Pays to be prepared." The pair walked by either side of him, Madelaine pausing to kiss him on the cheek and whisper in his ear, "Meet you in the lobby."

MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
171 Followers