Dove Caught in a Burning Bush Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Archangel reached to undo his robes, but stopped when she placed her hand over his. "Let me," she insisted, feeling like she was burning alive under his gaze as she pulled at the front of his robes.

She pulled them down off his shoulders, holding her breath as she revealed the scattered eyes inked over the skin of his shoulders, forearms and center of his chest. The largest specimen rested below his collarbone and began a line in decreasing sizes down to his navel before stopping. Each eye followed her movement, irises a polished gold the same color as Promethiel's own, as they blinked across his skin like moving paintings.

Crucifel swallowed, staring back at them with mild apprehension. She hadn't seen these in so long, and had almost forgotten about them in the moment until now. "Can you close them?"

"If I must, but I'd like to see you," Promethiel said, reaching up to brush a few stray strands of hair away from her face. "All of you, these are my eyes as much as the ones on my face."

She carefully traced one on his bicep, watching as it closed under her touch then squinted as she pulled her finger away. These tattoos were a love letter to their lineage, ironically enough. And while Crucifel wouldn't let herself think too hard on that in this moment, she took a breath to remind herself that these were his eyes. Not His eyes. "No, you're right. You can look," Crucifel whispered, pulling at the ties to his pants and pushing them and his underclothes down.

She didn't know what she expected, certainly she was aware of the fact that his favored domestic form was male in nature, but the way his straining shaft sprang free made her flinch in surprise nonetheless. "Oh."

His snort of amusement only made her blush more fiercely, and she glared at him with bashful exasperation. "I just was not expecting...that! Hush!"

Promethiel lifted her chin to kiss her. "Would you prefer something else, my dear? I can take any form you need."

She hadn't thought it was possible to blush harder, but Promethiel managed to make the blood in her ears roar like thunder before she cleared her head. "No. It's fine, I just- I want the you that you chose," she murmured, heart racing in her chest as the words left her mouth.

Promethiel smiled, using a wing to sweep her flush against him as he pressed her back to the alabaster wall again. He kissed her hungrily, groaning into her mouth as his cock rested against her hip.

"Then you shall have me," he said, cupping her breasts once more. Crucifel shivered as he kissed his way down her neck, starting where he'd left off before being stopped, finally dragging his tongue down the slope of her breast to take her hardened nipple between his lips and sucking it softly. The prophetess was panting now, her hands clutching at his stardust speckled hair with shaking fingers.

The feeling wasn't like the incubus, but it wasn't unlike it either. The core difference was just who this was with their warm wings wrapped around her and even warmer mouth on the tender peak of her breast. It was an affectionate ardor that could be plainly felt in how his mouth moved, in the way he held her body as though he couldn't bear to let go.

Crucifel started to close her eyes but decided against it, instead looking down as his tongue teased her.

Gold and yellow reflected each other through the loose strands of hair across Promethiel's face. She swallowed heavily while he licked her skin, drawing small patterns against the sensitive nipple with the tip of his tongue and making her legs nearly buckle. When Promethiel pulled off, he gripped Crucifel's hand and guided it between their bodies. "Touch me. Feel how badly I want you."

Crucifel was trembling, her digits tracing the length of his shaft. The flesh was warm like the rest of him, firm and soft all at once, and she could feel the incredibly intimate sensation of Promethiel's heartbeat pulse under her fingers as she explored the shape of him. He didn't make any move to stop her, nor was she turned to a pillar of salt by the contact, so she wrapped her fingers around him and squeezed gently.

Promethiel groaned, his fingers playing through her hair as she stroked him hesitantly. His wings arched up, knocking down the curtain beside them and letting silvery moonlight flood the room. Crucifel shivered in the light, feeling like she was being devoured as his hot mouth lapped at her neck, her throat, her chest, anything he could get his tongue on.

She felt like she was drifting, his cock throbbing in her hand as she stroked him with increasing confidence, knees weak, mind a foggy maze of desire. His fingers gently pulled hers from his rigid shaft, giving them an appreciative squeeze before he lowered himself to his knees before her.

"Promethiel, what are you--" She never had a chance as his tongue trailed down her belly to the pale patch of hair at her pelvis, then further hellward between the slick valley of her thighs.

She gasped when she felt him trace the seam of her lower lips with the agile tip, pressing on to part them and drag his tongue between. He pressed his lips to her folds, his tongue sliding between her thighs and making her hum pitifully. She felt him pressing her legs apart, allowing him to rest one over his shoulder to spread her wider and making the angel gasp as he dragged his tongue over her entrance.

Crucifel leaned back against the wall, her chest heaving as her wings fluttered against the smooth white stone. Promethiel's breath was hot between licks, his golden eyes glowing a shade closer to her own in the pale moonglow as he stared up at her from between her legs. She watched him, her heart beating in her ears as he kissed her quim and licked her with tender insistence, tongue sliding between her sensitive folds and making her whimper when the tip pushed teasingly at her clit.

Her hands clenched into his long hair, something she was quickly learning to be a reliable handle, while her head fell back as he pushed his tongue inside her and curved it with beckoning laps. Crucifel arched her back, gasping as her toes curled and her wings tensed. "Promethiel!" she whined, her thighs squeezing his face between them.

He kept licking her, his tongue slipping around her swollen bud as her arousal began to drip down his chin. Her legs felt as if they were losing the will to hold her up, each breath coming in short pants as her body wound tighter and tighter.

Promethiel went on, placing his mouth to her clit and smiling up at her while he suckled it, making her cry out.

Crucifel gasped raggedly, her hands scrambling to grip the back of his head in order to grind his face into her folds as she came hard enough to hear her ears ringing from the rush afterward.

Promethiel sighed, kissing her lower lips as her mind reeled, her wings trembling uncontrollably. "Absolutely divine," he purred, licking his lips and pulling away from her.

She moaned softly, nearly sliding to the ground before Promethiel caught her on the way down. She wrapped her arms around his neck, leaning into him as he held her.

"Have you ever tasted yourself, Crucifel?"

She glanced away, her voice breathy and soft. "Once, I think."

"You are mouthwatering," he said, his hands moving to squeeze and knead her breasts. "Sweet and succulent, you are my forbidden fruit. I'd fall from Edenara to keep that flavor on my tongue."

She shivered, her fingers digging into his back as he kissed her chin. "Don't be vulgar..."

His amusement puffed across her lips, "Too late for that. Let me share, such sweet fruit cannot be eaten alone." Promethiel pressed his lips to hers, brushing their tongues to make sure she could taste herself on him. His hands slid down her body, cupping her rump and lifting her up as he kissed her hungrily.

They clung to each other, his cock throbbing against her hip as she kissed him back. He leaned in, holding her to the cool stone and pressing his forehead to hers while she wrapped her legs around her waist. "I love you," Promethiel sighed, kissing her again. "Please don't ever leave me, Crucifel."

"You're being ridiculous," she whispered in reply, brows knitting together in concern. He only nuzzled his nose to hers in reply, fingers stroking her thighs as he pressed his hips between hers.

Crucifel shivered in response, digging her heels into his hips. "I..." she whined, her voice begging.

"I'll be sweet with you, Crucifel," he soothed, brushing his feathers against hers. She whimpered, her wings trembling as held her hips steady and pressed the tip of his cock against her folds.

"If- if we do this," Crucifel gasped, clutching at his back and wings. "We cannot undo it, Promethiel! You are my brother!"

"I know," he murmured, rocking his hips forward just a bit more. "And your brother loves you, so very much."

Crucifel's mouth opened, her breath rattling as she felt herself parting around him. She wrapped her wings and arms around him, pressing her knees into his ribs while holding him to her chest as he pushed into her.

"Promi, it hurts," she hissed, gripping him tighter. She hadn't used that nickname in such a long time, but it came unbidden as she felt him sinking deeper into her.

"I know, I'm sorry," he replied, a spark of genuine heartache in his strained tone. "Please don't cry, my lovely. I promise it will feel better soon, I'll make sure of it."

He began to move, slow and gentle thrusts that made her head spin as his shaft massaged her anxiously squeezing insides. He kissed her again, his fingers brushing up her spine as he kept to his slow pace. Crucifel had never taken a lover because of her role as prophetess, it wasn't expressly forbidden but was certainly discouraged, the closest to this that she had felt was the incubus. He hadn't pierced her like this, hadn't had a chance to, and she wasn't prepared for the rush of sensation.

It felt like Promethiel was touching her in places she didn't know existed, she could barely breath as he stretched and filled her like she'd never been before. She could only grip his shoulders, fighting back a spark of unease as the tattooed eyes there closed under her grip. They were his. Not His. Crucifel kept that in mind as she watched the constellations of painted eyes roll upward in obvious pleasure while he rocked her against the smooth surface of the wall.

"You- you can move faster," she breathed, her voice trembling as he moved between her thighs. "It's starting to sting less."

"Are you sure?" he asked, kissing her neck. "I don't want to hurt you."

Oh, they were so past that weren't they?

She nodded, pressing her cheek to his shoulder. "Yes, please," she whispered, "I think I need this."

Promethiel pressed a kiss to her hair, his hips moving faster, every thrust sending a twinge of tense pleasure up through her body. She sank her fingers into the skin of his back, feeling the muscles roll beneath her hands with each deep press.

He was a beast, just barely restrained by the chain of his promised gentleness. But Crucifel could feel just how her brother was keeping himself in check, she could feel the tension in his body and the way Promethiel fought to keep from simply pressing her to the alabaster and pounding her until she screamed.

Shuddering, Crucifel let her claws unsheathe and drew them down his back, making Promethiel gasp. He inhaled sharply through his teeth as she scratched him almost tenderly, dragging the ivory nails down toward his ass as he worked into her greedily.

"Well now," he groaned before chuckling, "is that how you want to play this game, Darling? Think very, very carefully on it."

Crucifel replied by kneading his flesh with her sharpened nails, feeling warmth begin to wet her fingertips. She would feel terrible if not for how Promethiel moaned raggedly. Most of her previous pain had slowly melted away into a thick, fleshly pleasure. Her pussy now clenched delightfully around him as he pumped into her, letting every detail and contour of Promethiel's cock sing against her flesh in a new, higher definition.

"Oh, God, Crucifel," he laughed brokenly, clutching her against himself. "Since you asked so nicely!" That incredulous laugh became a deep, possessive growl as he gripped her hips tightly, starting to furiously thrust up into her. His own fingers sharpened as they dug into her skin, teeth bared in desperate ecstasy. The air around the Archangel grew hazy as it heated from his pleasure, Promethiel's eyes and mouth blazing with golden flame.

"Promethiel!" Crucifel cried out into his neck, her voice rising in pitch as her walls began to spasm dizzyingly around him. She could only sink her claws in and hold on for dear life as the other angel's hips slapped against hers, taking everything he gave her.

Promethiel's steaming wings whipped hot air around the room like a summer breeze, arms holding her tight while burying his face in her hair as he released several shuddering gasps. She felt him throbbing inside her, a wave of warmth flooding her depths while a low growl escaped him, the muscles on his stomach tensing and relaxing against her own as he held her against the wall.

Crucifel shuddered as he kissed her softly, his flames licking her lips without harm. He then pulled back slightly to look at her with an expression of utter adoration. "Crucifel, my love," he whispered, kissing her lips over and over breathlessly. "I love you, I love you, I love you."

She moaned weakly, her body trembling as he cradled her against himself. "I love you too, Promethiel," she whispered, closing her eyes and hating herself for saying it. There were so many reasons not to have, none of which she felt like unpacking at the moment. He kissed her again, his mouth lingering on hers as he pressed their foreheads.

Crucifel could feel Promethiel's shudder as he slowly slid out of her, leaving her feeling empty as his seed dripped out and down the curve of her ass. She then glanced down between them to see the air shift the exposed pink tinge of blood to the metallic sheen of golden ichor as it thinly coated his shaft. Proof of her deflowering.

"Promethiel..." she whispered, suddenly feeling like a wretched, disgusting excuse for an angel, let alone a prophetess. "What have we done?"

He lifted her chin up with his fingers, his eyes shining in the dim light. "Nothing bad, Crucifel," he said gently, kissing her forehead. "We're both still pure and holy angels. Do you see us sprouting horns? Shedding our feathers for leathers?"

She shook her head, feeling tears pricking at the corners of her eyes. "No," she whispered, swallowing hard. "I don't see any of that."

Promethiel kept his arms around her, stepping to the side on shaky legs until he could sit onto the small bench by the window. "Then nothing has changed," he murmured, pulling her down onto his lap. "You're still my sister, still an angel in every sense of the word. I'm still Archangel, my six wings prove it."

She closed her eyes, feeling him stroke her hair softly. "I know," she whispered. "But I'm not sure how to be your sister now. Not after that. Siblings do not... do such things together."

Promethiel chuckled, closing his wings around her shoulders comfortingly. "Maybe not," he chuckled, kissing her neck. "That's what makes it so special. We could share this with no one else but each other."

She frowned, resting her head on his shoulder as he stroked her hair. "It was a sin," she murmured. "A terrible sin."

"And so we circle back, my darling," Promethiel hummed, curling a strand of her snowy white hair around one finger. "We indulged in this most carnal of sins, and yet neither of us has fallen. So let us consider this...a blessing from the Creator, hm?"

She closed her eyes, listening to his soothing voice as she shifted in his lap. What he was saying was blasphemous, but just now she didn't trust her voice enough to admonish him. She just wanted to relax into his warmth.

"What if we were fated to have this experience?" he asked, stroking her cheek with his thumb. "However many times we want."

"Promethiel," she said in weak warning, feeling a shiver run through her. He leaned forward, kissing her lips softly.

"My sweet," he murmured, rubbing her back as a cloud shifted and moonlight spilled over their faces. "Do you know why I acted like a common stray in heat after I gained my crown? Chasing you to the point of obsession?"

"I think you've gone mad," she murmured, barely half joking as she glanced up at him.

"Not incorrect," he chuckled, kissing her again. "Certainly there is a touch of something dark and wanting in me. But in large part it was because I could no longer resist you, there was no one to tell me no or deny me my pursuit. No one but you."

She swallowed hard, looking over his shoulder and out through the window at the palace gardens. "But that's not a reason to act in such a way," she said softly. "You needn't be so beastly about it, you're the Archangel for Heaven's sake. You could have had your pick of any angel in Edenara if you wanted."

"Alas, I don't want just any angel," he said, shifting his hands to massage her wings. "I want you, Crucifel. I want to hold you close to me and drown in you until neither of us can breathe without the other."

She stared at him, watching the way his eyes gleamed bright in the darkness. "I," she whispered. "I don't know what to say to that."

"Perhaps you'll stop slapping me when I kiss your wrist?" he teased gently, "not that I'm opposed to it. Your touch is intoxicating in all of its forms."

"You always were a masochist," she murmured, rolling her eyes as he laughed and gripped her wrist, bringing it to his mouth.

"I love you, Crucifel, more than you could ever know," he sighed, nipping at her knuckles. "Being inside of you, feeling you come undone around me, tasting you. It's better than I could ever have imagined."

She couldn't help but turn her lips up weakly, her insides fluttering as she looked into his golden eyes. "You know I shouldn't reply to that."

"What about this instead, how are you feeling?" he asked, tilting his head.

"Conflicted, terrified, satisfied in the strangest way. And likely to be sore very shortly," she answered, nestling against his chest tiredly.

"Oh, that's very likely." Promethiel grinned smugly. "There is still time before dawn. Come rest with me in my chambers?"

She nodded, pushing down the instinctual apprehension that tried to rise up. what else was there to lose at this point? She didn't want to go limping back to her own chambers to lick her wounded sensibilities, it sounded far too lonely after such intensity. "Yes, I would like that. It feels strange to just go our separate ways after, well, this," she admitted.

Promethiel nodded, taking her hand and opening the window, letting in stray shimmers of stardust. "Then we'll take our old exit..."

Immediately, Crucifel shook some of her sleepy afterglow. He wouldn't. "Don't you dare, we're not even dres--"

Promethiel gripped her around the waist, smirking devilishly. "Come along, Sister dear, sleep awaits!"

She sputtered, struggling in his grip. "Promethiel, stardust gets everywhere!"

"You're made of it!"

In aggravated spite, she bit his shoulder as Promethiel fell backwards out of the window with her in his arms, his cackling filling the shimmering night air as he spread his wings.

12