My Master's Brother Ch. 01

Story Info
Luckily a handsome man intervenes at the sex club.
2k words
4.35
23.9k
39

Part 1 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
405 Followers

Everyone's over 18. This will contain reluctance, domination, and capture, so if that isn't your thing, you may not want to read it. And I will probably add some vampire fangs just for fun.

My feet wobbled in three-inch heels when I stood and turned to slam my car door as hard as possible. I may have made it to a parking lot, but it would probably be towed since I couldn't start it.

Three buildings down was the only open business, and by the beat of music, it must have been a bar. My broken-down car already ensured I wouldn't make it to my job interview as a waitress in a sports club, trying here wouldn't hurt.

As I drew nearer, hungry eyes trailed me. Most were towering males in black leather, and a few had scantily clad women at their sides, also in black. I swallowed. Maybe I should ask for a phone instead of going in.

"You, girl," a man at the head of the line said. "Come here." It was an order I felt inclined to obey.

When I arrived in front of him, I noticed his leather bracelets with metal clasps and chains. They looked like leads for connecting to collars. When my mouth opened to speak, he halted me with a hand up.

"They're going to eat you alive in that pink miniskirt. Who invited you?"

"I..."

The man's glare had me cowering. He grabbed my arm when I stepped backward.

"My car broke down while I was on my way to a job interview. I just need a phone." I rubbed my arm when he released it.

One side of the man's mouth lifted in an unnerving smile. "We're in need of a pretty face like yours. Head to the bar on the left." He opened the door then pushed me into a dark nightclub with loud music.

I lost balance on the tall heels before I bumped into the firm chest of a man a head taller than me. He and the gentlemen near were all in black suits. My head tilted upward as light flashed, briefly revealing piercing blue eyes that stared down at me. He ran a hand through his hair, not bothering to help me gain balance.

"Excuse me," I muttered as I stood upright.

His arm curled around may waist, not permitting me distance from him or the bulge that began to swell against my stomach. "Where you headed, little kitten?" Had he not forced me against him, I may have enjoyed being so close.

"The bar." I pushed his arm down and spotted dim light that had to be the bar. I rushed away into the crowd consisting mostly of men. As I approached, behind a bartender mixing drinks was a pane of glass with a nude woman dancing. She was flashing hungry eyes toward the crowd.

No wonder the stranger thought it was ok to touch me, it must have been a gentlemen's club. As long as I was just serving tables, I would tolerate the environment until I made enough money to get a new car and move away from this shitty city.

When I reached the counter, the female bartender scooped ice in a shaker as she glanced my way. On her neck was a collar with a thin chain attached to a metal post behind her. She gave my pink dress a slow scan before pouring a drink for someone. When I sat on the stool at the end, I cast my eyes away from the many men who gawked.

A man in a black suit went next to the bartender and called out "Natural, fully trained. Six thousand." A short, fat man immediately called and went to the counter. He slid a pile of bills across then disappeared into the crowd.

A red-haired man at the end caught my attention as he leered my direction. His arm was moving in a way that had me wondering if he was jacking off. He had a nude woman to look at as well as the bartender in a black bra-top, yet his attention was on me.

With his free hand, he slid money across to the man behind the counter and spoke to him. Both looked my direction, but the man in the suit shook his head. When the red-head tried to take his money back, the other pointed to the window behind him.

I glanced toward it and saw the nude woman had left. Another woman stumbled in. She was asian and wore a black leather halter bra and a black skirt too short to cover her privates. When I looked to the red-head, he stormed my direction. Before I could sneak into the crowd, the man was behind me and gripped my hair.

"Pay attention..." he released my hair and stepped back before a hand slid along my lower back.

"You have a death wish, Red," the person behind me said loudly.

The ginger muttered something then passed and went to the door the overweight man had entered.

The tall, blue-eyed man stepped next to me as his hand lowered from my back. "I see you found the bar." He turned so his back was to the counter and woman behind the pane.

"I did. Thank you." I tried not to stare up to his handsome face. Looking ahead brought my attention to the woman in the room. The red-headed man entered and strode toward her.

The crowd cheered their approval. The ginger went to the woman who attempted to push him away.

Unwilling to see what was about to occur, I turned toward the blue-eyed man whose gaze scanned my face.

"I see you are just as repulsed as me. I'm Jonah."

"Elizabeth."

He waved to the bartender. "Get miss Elizabeth a drink."

She immediately scooped ice into a glass.

"I need to go," I said before searching for a path to the entrance.

"I hear you're looking for a job." He lifted two glasses and handed one to me.

"I've changed my mind." I held the glass, but didn't drink. My attention returned to Red, who had positioned behind the woman and thoroughly fucked her. "I need to go."

"What are you looking for?" He took a drink. He dripped with a sexiness that I couldn't resist under other circumstances.

"Nothing here," I muttered and set the drink on the counter. "Can I use your phone?"

"It's in my office." He bobbed his head toward the darkness behind me. The realization set in. He worked here or possibly owned the place. I had to leave before he attempted to hire me as a sex worker. And by another glance to the woman behind the bar, she didn't seem to be having fun as the attempted to get away from Red.

I also knew there hadn't been any other open business nearby to find someone with a phone. Uneasy, I took a sip. "Can I use it?"

"Of course." He slid his drink on the counter then reached to the inner pocket of his suit jacket. "Go directly to the hallway past the stage, I'll be there shortly." He gave me a scan before reaching to my throat. Dipping his face down and inhaled deep before kissing my neck.

I raised my hand to touch the velvety-soft choker he'd placed on me.

"They'll let you pass when they see this." He straightened it so a jewel was in front. His touch trailed down my arm until he took the glass from me.

Before I turned, I caught sight of Red with his mouth to the woman's neck as he held her arms down at her sides.

He gave me a nudge at my lower back. "Run along, Kitten. Neither one of us needs to see that." There was a hunger in Jonah's eyes when I gave him a last glance. The sexy man both excited and terrified me. He must not have been bad if he didn't want me exposed to such behaviors as I'd witnessed. He'd been a gentleman.

I went the direction he said to go. The crowd cleared near a stage lit from beneath. Instead of dancing women, there were odd contraptions. A man stepped up, holding a leash attached to the collar on a blonde woman who was on hands and knees keeping with his slow steps.

I reached up to the soft, velvety choker around my neck. It didn't feel anything like a collar, but it was identifying for someone to let me into his office.

Someone handed the man on-stage a paddle.

Leaving now would be wiser than remaining. I didn't want to pass that stage or go to Jonah's office. I could sleep in my car and ask someone for a ride tomorrow. I couldn't find a clasp on the choker, I ducked back into the crowd. If he didn't find me, I'd be happy. I also didn't want to know what the man on stage planned to do the woman after I saw how Red mounted a woman.

An exit sign illuminated the other corner. I squeezed through men who were oddly silent and still. A few touched my ass as I passed, reminding me to get the hell out. When I got enough visual, I realized they were jacking off toward pane window rooms similar to what had been behind the bar. The furniture inside varied, but the few in front of me looked like medieval dungeons. One had a woman bound and bent over with her legs wide and ass to the crowd. Angry red skin went all the way down her lower thighs. The man with her had a white dress shirt he took his time unbuttoning. In his other hand was a crop whip designed for horses.

Continuing toward the exit, I passed two more rooms, both had women spread eagle naked. One whose wrists hung from the ceiling as she struggled, and the other on her stomach on a bed. The one on the bed had a man on a stool to the side slowly sliding a large dildo into her. Another man was thrusting his cock into her mouth.

Someone grabbed me by my upper arm and pushed me and smashed my face against a pillar. "I hope you were paying attention." Red reached beneath my skirt and yanked my thong to the side and shoved his fingers in. "You must have enjoyed what you saw." I hadn't even known my traitorous sex had been soaking my underwear until then. But it had nothing to do with him.

I struggled to squirm away from his grip. Seeming humored, he raised his hand to my face.

His erection pressed against me. "I'm going to enjoy ripping that pink dress off and fucking your soaking pussy on the horse." He pointed to the room closest to the exit. It had a beam like gymnasts used, only it had several metal loops on the sides and ends.

I swung an elbow backward, but he grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back.

"Get off me!"

He pressed me harder against the pillar, raising my skirt. I never had, nor would I, fuck in a club. And certainly not a ginger douche-bag who like to play rough.

He released me.

I turned to see Jonah's arm around Red's throat. The man's arms flailed and his eyes bulged as Jonah contained him.

When my gaze connected with Jonah's, there was a fury that would cause the boldest of beasts to run and hide.

I backed away, bumping the pillar and a few male bodies then whirled and rushed to the glowing exit sign. With a struggle, I shoved the heavy door open and rushed through to a corridor. A hall was to my right led to the rooms where the women were bound and fucked in. I turned back to the door to go to the club entry, but there was no handle. Before I could find a way to open it, swift steps reverberated from the far end of the hall.