Dowdy Mother in Law Ch. 01

Story Info
He finds himself lusting after his dowdy mother in law.
4.3k words
4.4
92.5k
139

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first wife Yvonne and I married young. She had just turned 19 and I was 22. It wasn't a shotgun wedding or anything like that, we didn't have to get married. I think Yvonne was desperate to leave home, primarily because of her mother.

Yvonne was gorgeous, she had a fantastic figure and she loved sex. She was willing to try anything and she loved sucking my cock. Her mother was quite religious. Yvonne and I didn't fuck until a month before the wedding. This was in case Yvonne got pregnant, her mother would have given her so much grief.

As I said, Yvonne was willing to try anything once and everything we tried (that didn't involve a lot of pain) became part of our sexual relationship. So whenever we had chance we would enjoy each other. Making out, oral, 69 and even anal.

Her mother, Viv, was in her early to mid-forties, but she looked more like sixty. Very straight laced. Her hair was predominantly grey and she never had it coloured. She never went to a hairdresser.

She tended to dress in tweed skirts with a blouse and cardigan. She wore no makeup, except on special occasions. She was pretty much average build, with large, but not huge breasts and the same could be said about her arse.

In her looks she reminded me of Mary Whitehouse. (Mary Whitehouse was a clean-up TV, "ban this filth," campaigner who was very active in the 60's-70s.)

Viv wore support bandages on her knees and when we first met, I made the mistake of asking if she'd had an accident. I then listened politely while she went through her entire medical history, arthritis in her knees, also her hips and hands, and numerous other ailments. I soon learned not to ask how she was.

At the time, 1977, I was living in Nottingham with a mate in his mobile home (as we call them in the UK, in the US you would call them trailers.) Anyhow, he was selling up to buy a house with his fiancée so I needed to find somewhere temporarily and moved in with Yvonne and her parents.

I was working shifts, 6am to 2pm one week, then 2pm to 10pm the next week. One time I came home from an early shift and as I entered the house, I could hear a vacuum cleaner running. The house was a 3-bedroom detached house with 1950's décor and furniture.

As you came in through the front door you were in an entrance hall with stairs to the left. The kitchen was straight ahead. To the right was a door to an infrequently used front room, there were sliding doors with obscure glass separating the front room from the back room.

I went into the kitchen to put the kettle on. There was a serving hatch in the wall between the kitchen and the back room, Viv was cleaning the back room. I opened the hatch to ask her if she wanted a drink as I was making one.

She didn't hear me open the hatch due to the noise of the vacuum cleaner. She had her back to me so she didn't see me either. She was vigorously pushing the cleaner back and forth, she moved an armchair so she could clean under it. I didn't shout out as I didn't want to startle her, so I just closed the hatch.

I couldn't believe it; she'd always got up out of her chair with difficulty and walked stiffly and slowly with the aid of a walking stick. However, there she was, moving fluently, energetically and moving furniture with ease. It was all an act. I went through to the front room and proceeded to open the sliding door, the noise and movement of that door opening would warn her of my presence.

As I entered, she'd obviously realised someone was there. She was now pushing the cleaner slowly, moving awkwardly with one hand on her hip, with a grimace on her face.

I then knew for certain that she was nowhere near as ill as she made herself out to be.

I lived there for about six months. I was given a separate room to sleep in but Yvonne and I managed to get some privacy and except for one time, we weren't disturbed or interrupted. Most nights Viv went to bed about 9:30

Yvonne's dad, Phillip, got home from work around midnight, if he was doing a late shift. Otherwise, he'd be in bed before Viv.

Once we were on our own downstairs, Yvonne and I were all over each other, mutual masturbation and oral, (including 69.) We only had anal sex when we had the house to ourselves, as Yvonne became very vocal!

One time we did get caught. Viv entered Yvonne's bedroom one Saturday afternoon without knocking, just as Yvonne was giving me a blow job. From the doorway Viv would have had a clear view of my 7", thick cock.

Viv just gasped, "Oh my Lord!"

Then after staring for a second or two she put the clothes she had in her hand on the floor. She had another quick glance as she straightened up then she left the room and closed the door.

Nothing was said when we went downstairs. Although for a few weeks it seems things were a little bit strained between Viv and I. Yvonne said she'd had a conversation with her mother later that day, but she didn't want to talk about it and said it was nothing to worry about. I left it at that. Probably some religious shit.

Yvonne and I bought our own house and we got married in '78. For the summer of '79, Yvonne's parents had booked a self-catering chalet for 2 weeks in a holiday park near St. Agnes in Cornwall. They asked if we wanted to share and with us being cash-strapped newlyweds we said yes. Despite us both working full time we didn't have much money left after the mortgage and bills were paid.

I'll say now that I had never thought of Viv in a sexual way, not until this holiday.

The chalet slept 4, it had one double bedroom, a bathroom and an open plan lounge/kitchenette/diner. The lounge had a pull-out sofa bed and that's where Yvonne and I slept. Either side of the sofa were curtains that ran in a ceiling mounted track, rather like a hospital bed, to give a little privacy. Outside there was a small patio with table, chairs and a nice sea view.

Most days were spent going to local beaches. Viv used a wheelchair and ordinarily it would have pissed me off to push it, (as I knew she was perfectly capable of walking.)

The reason it didn't bother me was that she had taken to wearing loose fitting cotton summer dresses, rather than tweed skirts. The sort of dresses that button up the front. I had a clear view of her ample bosom as I leaned forward to operate the brake or listen more closely to what she was saying.

I wasn't lusting after Viv or anything, even at this point. It was just a randy young man's curiosity, appreciating a female attribute that was on display. (Well, there had to be some upside to pushing a wheelchair when the occupant could easily walk!)

One beach was only accessible by going down a path on the cliff side. Some stretches of the path were a concrete slope, but steeper sections were steps. It was doable, but hard work. Tipping the chair back to go down the steps was another opportunity to ogle Viv's heavy breasts.

There was nothing on the beach but sand and surf. All amenities were at the cliff top. Viv didn't put on a swimming costume or a bikini, she never went in the sea. She just wore the sun dresses, opening a couple more buttons at the top and hiking the hem to the top of her thighs, to get a tan she always said.

I would lie on a towel to sunbathe, sometimes positioning myself so I could see up Viv's dress while pretending to be asleep. With my sunglasses on she couldn't see that I wasn't asleep. On several occasions I was rewarded with an impressive display of a plump, panty clad pussy bulge and escaping pubes.

One morning, Yvonne and her dad had gone up the cliff to get some ice-cold drinks etc. They were usually gone about half an hour.

On this occasion Viv said, "David, I really need to pee but I don't want to ask you to push me up there and then back again."

I felt like saying, "Just fucking walk up then."

But then she said, "I suppose I could just do it here, but not with all these people around." glancing from side to side.

This was getting interesting.

I said, "It's not that crowded, there's nobody within 50 yards of us, scrape a bit of a hole in the sand, be careful not to sit on your dress, then pull your knickers to one side and pee in the hole. We can cover it with dry sand afterwards and nobody will know."

"People might see me though, look, those people in the sea would be able to see."

"I'll kneel in front of you so no-one can see from the sea, you keep an eye to the left up the path and I'll watch out to the right. Even if somebody should come nearby they won't notice what you're doing anyway."

"OK then, but don't peek."

She scooped sand away to make a hollow, brushed the sand off her hands then hitched her dress back so she wasn't sitting on it. I didn't peek, I watched intently.

She didn't check to see if I was peeking, she was too busy keeping an eye on the cliff path. She was sat with her knees raised and her legs parted a fair bit. She struggled for a few seconds to surreptitiously pull her panties well to one side. She managed to get her panties well out of the way.

This fully exposed her pussy, it was magnificent. Thick, dark pubes peppered with grey, plump outer labia, a prominent clitoral hood with her clit just visible. Beneath that, protruding, wrinkled labia minora.

I was transfixed. My cock started to swell. Now I was definitely thinking about her in a very sexual way.

It took a while for the flow of pee to start. Meanwhile I was hardening rapidly, imagining touching her, smelling her, kissing and licking her. Her stream started hesitantly, then went full flow, the full flow completely unfolded her inner lips so I could see they were longer than they first appeared. I was totally hard in my swim shorts.

Watching Viv peeing in front of me, with her legs apart and her mature, hairy pussy in full view, was a turn on beyond belief. The stream was so fast it went past the hole she'd scraped and was headed towards my cock. Sadly it didn't get that far, but I did feel the spray on the inside of my legs.

I'd never been so turned on in my life, I just wanted to fuck her right there and then.

I think it was due to the taboo of her being my wife's mother, the fact I was looking, when I shouldn't have been looking, the fact that that we were in public and also that she was normally so religious, prim and proper. I also found it fascinating, having never seen a girl or woman pee before.

It struck me that a woman's body is not that well designed for peeing. A man's cock is, but not a woman's pussy. The stream was all over the place, first going slightly left, then veering to the right, splashing her thigh in the process, then splitting into two streams before going ahead as one gush again. The sound and pungent smell made my head spin.

It took a while for her to finish, the piss stream slowing gradually to a trickle. Then there were a few droplets left clinging to her pubic hair and sparkling in the sun. She got a tissue from her bag to dab herself and she caught me looking, "Hey, I said no peeking." But she made no attempt to hide herself.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it, it was only meant to be a quick glance but then I was fascinated and I couldn't look away."

I started to cover up the sand where she had peed with dry sand and was so tempted to brush my hand against her pussy, but chickened out. Once covered there was no evidence of what she'd done.

"Well, you shouldn't have looked. You're bad. Don't tell the others what I did when they come back will you?"

"No, I won't, it can be our little secret. Don't you mention it either, nor that I watched you and especially not the effect it's had on me."

I glanced down at my cock, still straining against my shorts. (The fact we were sharing a naughty secret I found a turn on as well.)

Viv followed my eyes and looked at my crotch, she said nothing but her eyes widened slightly and she bit her lower lip. I got up and went into the sea to cool down. I contemplated rubbing one out underwater, but that would have been too creepy. I just swam until the cold water had the desired effect and then I went back.

Yvonne and Phillip had just started their descent of the cliff path, so Viv was still alone.

"Recovered?" she asked with a hint of a smile.

"Yes, all good." I replied, at the same time noticing another top button was now undone on her dress. The hem had been adjusted to just cover her panties.

Nothing more was said by either of us, but she had adjusted her breasts out of her bra cups and I could now just see the change in skin tone marking the beginning of her areolas. I was sure she was teasing me! If anyone said anything to her, she'd say she was maximising her tan, but I think now it was for my benefit.

I loved Yvonne and she satisfied me sexually. I was feeling guilty about lusting after her mother. Before, I had just been ogling Viv, with nothing more behind it. Now, after seeing her pussy, I wanted to fuck Viv.

I was sure it was just that we were on holiday, having a good time generally. My hots for Viv were due to one risqué event and life would soon be back to normal when we went home. (Who was I kidding?)

The following morning Phillip had got up early to go and buy some cigarettes and a newspaper, Yvonne went with him as she wanted to go get some groceries.

Viv was having a cup of coffee in her dressing gown before making breakfast, I was still lying in bed. There were 3 curtains around the bed, not one long one. There was one down either side and one across the foot of the bed, leaving a slight gap at the bottom corners.

Viv got up to go to the toilet, whilst she was gone, I arranged the curtains so the gaps were a little wider. She would then be able to see me from the kitchenette and through the other gap I would be able to see her reflection in the glass of the patio doors.

I lowered the bedsheets so that my semi erect cock could be seen. When she returned I watched her reflection closely. She glanced in my direction a few times but no reaction, so I assumed she hadn't noticed.

She then made more coffee, this time two cups. She put one cup on the table and then walked towards my bed, carrying the other cup. She noticed my exposed cock and stopped dead in her tracks, one hand covering her mouth. She quietly put the coffee down on the table and came back for another look.

My cock was starting to pulse, lengthening and thickening with each heartbeat. It then rolled languidly to one side and then started to move itself to point up my body.

I looked at her reflection. One hand was inside her dressing gown, I couldn't make out any movement, but I guessed she was touching herself. My cock was now fully hard, I started to stroke it.

To all intents and purposes I looked like I had woken with a morning wood and was just taking care of it. I couldn't see her face directly, so she couldn't see mine. Only if she'd looked at my reflection would she have been able to see my face, but she was staring at my cock.

I was thinking about the previous day, what her hairy pussy looked like and imagining what her fingers might be doing right now in the folds of that mature fanny. It wasn't long before I was shooting several strings of cum over my chest. She was still covering her mouth and watching.

I yawned loudly and she turned back to the kitchenette.

"I've made you a cup of coffee, it's on the table." she then started to busy herself with breakfast.

"Thanks, I'm just going to use the bathroom."

There was a difference I noticed in the way she looked at me and spoke to me. She was more familiar. When others were near, she was pretty much just as she had always been around me, but when it was just the two of us, there was a tiny bit of a spark.

If she stood next to me, even in company, she would press one of her large breasts into my arm. If we kissed it wouldn't be a peck on the cheek but a peck on the lips and if just the two of us it would last a second or two longer than it needed to.

The holiday was soon over and I had a lot to think about. I loved Yvonne she had done nothing for me to want to look at another woman with eyes that were doing more than just looking. I didn't set out to make what happened happen, but Viv now seemed to ooze sexuality.

I started to think about her often, when making love to Yvonne I started to imagine it was Viv I was inside. I also masturbated in the toilet at work, reliving the holiday events and thinking of what I'd like to do with her.

I wanted to understand more about why Viv was so fixated on her health, making herself out to be worse than she was. I asked Yvonne and told her about the time I came home and saw her moving furniture and hoovering the carpet with vigour.

"That figures, I know she's a hypochondriac. I put it down to her mother. My grandma was a hard woman and I think the only time my mum got any attention from her was when she was ill, so now she pretends to be ill for attention. That and she can be lazy. When I was young, she had me doing housework and cooking meals, when I should have been playing like other kids."

"But what about your dad? Can't he see what she's like?"

"I've tried talking to him and he defends her and gets cross. He said it all started after I was born, it was a difficult childbirth and my mum almost died. She had to have a hysterectomy because she wouldn't stop bleeding."

"So that's why you're an only child then?"

"Obviously, but even if she was fertile I'd still be an only child. I don't think they have sex any more."

Interesting, I thought. But why?

So I asked, "What makes you think that?"

"I've never seen them do anything, no kissing, not even holding hands. I've never heard their bed creaking. Look at how she's let herself go. She's let her hair go grey when other women her age dye it. She dresses like a granny. I once had to help her in the bath and she's even got hair around her nipples!"

I thought, "Fucking hell, I'd love to see that!"

"What, like a circus freak show woman with a hairy chest?"

"No, nothing like that." Yvonne laughed, "There's just a few hairs, but any normal woman would pluck them out, wouldn't they?"

"I suppose so, unless it turns your dad on!"

She just thumped me and we changed the subject. It turned me on though!

I had to find a way to be alone with Viv.

Phillip was a model engineer, he built scale replicas of steam engines. To that end he had a lathe and milling machine in his garage. He was a bus driver, he also worked shifts and he always worked on Saturdays, but I didn't.

I called Viv and asked if I could come round to use Phillip's lathe for a car repair I was working on. She said, "Yes, come over."

When I arrived she was still in her dressing gown. (Or she'd got undressed and put it on.) From the sway of her breasts she wasn't wearing a bra. She pushed them into me as we briefly hugged and kissed, again it was a kiss held slightly too long.

I went into the garage and made a bit of noise for 15min or so, then I went back to the house.

Viv was on the sofa, still in her dark blue towelling dressing gown.

"Do you mind if I make us both a coffee?" I asked, "There's something I'd like to chat to you about."

"That would be great thanks, white with no sugar."

I came back with the coffee and put hers on the coffee table in front of the sofa. I sat in a chair opposite her.

Her gown was loosely tied and as she leaned forward to pick up the coffee I could see her right breast and nipple. She had large brown nipples or had they become stiff because I was there? I could see no hair around it and if there had been any I was probably too far away to have seen it. She took her time lifting the coffee mug.

"What's up?" she asked, looking at me quizzically over the top of the mug as she took a sip.

"It's about childbirth." I replied, "Yvonne and I were talking about it. And no, we're not planning on having any children just yet."

12