Dowdy Mother in Law Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went on, "It's just that she said yours was very difficult and you almost died?"

Viv thought for a moment as if remembering the event.

"It wasn't the birth itself that was difficult. It was afterwards. There was post-partum bleeding that just didn't stop. In the end they gave me a hysterectomy as a last resort. You know what one of those is?"

I nodded.

"It took me some time to recover from that, down there, and when I did I had no libido. I didn't want Phillip anywhere near me."

"How long did that feeling last?" I asked.

"I still don't." she replied quietly, "It's complicated."

"How?"

"Well, when everything settled down I didn't feel 'right' down there if you know what I mean? Intercourse was painful, even though Phillip is nowhere near as big as you." she blushed and looked away.

She went on, still not looking at me, "Then I felt around inside you know, down there, and there was a bony lump obstructing my vagina. The doctor said sometimes a hysterectomy can cause changes to bone structure because ligaments that supported the womb aren't there any more."

"There's nothing they can do?" I asked.

She shook her head and looked tearful.

This was obviously painful for her to talk about, I didn't like seeing her so upset, I felt a surge of compassion for her. I went and sat next to her and put my arm round her, "That's a bit shit." I said, "Still there are other ways of being satisfied sexually."

"Phillip's not that adventurous."

"Are you?"

She turned and looked long and hard at me with her teary eyes. I decided this wasn't the time to push or try anything, "Don't answer that." I said, "I don't want to start getting big again!"

She smiled and with that I finished my coffee and got up to leave.

"I don't think just because that happened to me it will happen to Yvonne, it's just one of the risks of childbirth and I was unlucky that's all."

She stayed sat down and opened her arms wide for the goodbye kiss, so wide I could this time clearly see both breasts and what I could see were her totally hairless nipples. Had she plucked them for me?

She saw me looking, she didn't care and I didn't care that she caught me looking. Her lips were slightly open as I kissed her and this kiss was the longest yet. I closed my eyes. Her lips were soft and warm, my cock started to respond.

When the kiss finished we remained with our lips almost touching. I opened my eyes, hers were still closed but they opened as I gazed at her. I could feel her breath on my face quick and shallow, as her eyes moved to each of my eyes in turn.

We seemed to remain like that for an eternity, but the time could probably be measured in seconds. I was awestruck.

My heart was pounding, "I'll let myself out. No need to get up."

As I left the house I thought, "What is happening to me? This is Viv, my mother in law, church going, dowdy Viv. However, for a moment there it felt like she was the only woman on Earth that mattered."

To be continued...

12