All Comments on 'Dowdy Mother in Law Ch. 06'

by CrassiusNomex

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jonboy1985jonboy1985about 2 years ago

Please continue that is brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please, please do not take a break! I have been following your story since the first one and I've been checking everyday!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn . . . This is REALLY GETTING GOOD !

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

Wow - this just keeps getting better and better!

Scott1946Scott1946about 2 years ago

Wonderful story. So well written. I’ve read all of the chapters and have given them a Five Star. This is my first comment Please don’t leave to long for the next chapter I can’t wait !

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Awesome - I had just requested some justification/crack in their marriage to justify their actions and you delivered. (That's what I get for being late to the party.) 5*

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Better

Description of her undies in any of the chapters would have improved them.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Better

The chapters would be a lot better with description of her undies,a common fault with authors.Also the woman from the church seemed interested in his trouser snake,are we going to get her in the story?.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrassiusNomex@CrassiusNomex
I've started writing on here mainly out of curiosity to see how my work would be received. So thanks to those that took the time to rate my work, leave a comment or send feedback.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES