Dowdy Mother in Law Ch. 08

Story Info
She expands his horizons.
4.2k words
4.68
24.9k
24

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke the next morning just before 5am, the time my alarm would have woke me. I turned it off. Viv was fast asleep next to me, her leg still over mine.

The events of the previous night came back to me and my cock, always willing to get hard in the morning, started to respond. Yvonne had deep throated me while her mother watched, then she guided my cock into her mother's pussy. Then her mother guided my cock into her daughter's ass. To top it all they both ate each other while the other was being fucked. My cock was now aching.

I started to stroke my cock, being careful not to wake Viv. I wasn't careful enough.

"Hey that's my job!"

I looked across to see her smiling face and those bright green eyes, "Sorry, didn't mean to wake you."

"Doesn't matter," she said, moving the duvet to expose my cock, "Carry on with what you're doing. What are you thinking about?"

"Last night."

"Ooh you naughty boy, having sex with your wife and her mother!"

"Yes!"

"Fucking her mother while her mother licked your wife's pussy!"

"Oh yes!"

"Her mother guiding that big, fat, veiny cock into her little girl's tight bottom!"

"You dirty bad mother!"

"Then letting her daughter lick her pussy as you fucked her bum!"

"Oh fuck yes!"

Viv was now kneeling next to me, giving me a close up view of her fingering her pussy. She was stimulating her clit with circular motions, her crinkled labia poking out and flapping as she did so. She then swung her leg over me and pushed her pussy onto my mouth. I carried on wanking.

"Ahhhhhh!" my orgasm overtook me, the first spurts hitting Viv's bum cheeks, my chest and belly streaked with the rest.

Viv was rubbing her pussy on me in jerky spasms as she came, her juices all over my face.

She then lay over me, my cum squidged between us, we kissed passionately.

"Good morning lover," said Viv, "let's get cleaned up."

We showered and while I dressed for work Viv went to make coffee in her blue towelling dressing gown.

We chatted drinking the coffee, "What are your plans today?" I asked.

"I'm going into town to get some more new clothes and calling in to the solicitors to sign some forms regarding the divorce."

"Can I have a fashion parade tonight?"

"Of course!" she replied.

"I'd better be going else I'll be late."

Viv took her mug to the sink, I took mine and was standing behind her.

"Bye then."

She tilted her head back to kiss me, her gown open enough for me to clearly see her breasts. I resisted the temptation to cup them in my hands or I would have been late.

I kissed her and headed off to work. The time passed slowly but at last I clocked out and headed home. There was no sign of Viv when I got home so I just busied myself until she returned.

I moved Viv's things into the main bedroom and laid Yvonne's out on the bed in the spare room. I washed the clothes in the laundry basket so Yvonne's would be dry by Saturday when she was coming to collect them. I sorted out our music collection.

I then gave some thought to, "The Practicalities". There would't be much equity in the house as we hadn't owned it much more than a year. I would have to have the mortgage in my name only and give Yvonne her share of what equity there was. But should we just sell the house?

Personally I could've stayed there, I wouldn't have given a shit what neighbours thought. However, I wouldn't have wanted to put Viv through that. Probably better to sell and move to the other side of town and make a fresh start. I looked at my watch, 4pm, where is she?

A few minutes later I heard the front door open, I went to meet her. She was laden down with shopping bags. I helped take them off her. It looked like she had spent a small fortune. We kissed, one of her soft, tender kisses.

"Help me take these upstairs would you?"

I started to pick up bags, most were light but one quite heavy, I looked inside. It was a decent Sony radio cassette player and a pair of headphones.

"That needs to go upstairs too please." she said.

"Weird." I thought, "It would be better downstairs, but it's hers so..."

"Instead of one of us cooking, would you like to go out for a meal on me?" she asked.

"Are you sure? It looks like you've spent a lot already."

"Yes, money isn't a problem. Phillip and I had a lot of money in our account. All these years I spent next to nothing on myself, as you could tell.

Phillip spent a fair bit on himself with his hobby. I opened a new account in my name only and transferred nearly everything from our joint account, leaving him just enough for the bills that are coming up.

The solicitor said it was OK to do that. If he was due any of that back it would be taken into account in the final settlement.

So go on, get booted and suited while I book us a table."

I took the bags upstairs, had a shower and got changed.

I came downstairs and Viv got up and smiled at me, "So handsome, kiss me." she said.

We kissed, again, it was the soft, tender kiss, but it still caused my cock to stir.

Viv went upstairs to change. She was up there about an hour and a half, then I heard her coming downstairs. The vision coming down had me spellbound. She was wearing a chic, classic, black cocktail dress. It emphasised her cleavage and curves perfectly. She looked like a movie star.

"Will I do?"

"God, yes!" I said, my voice husky.

She looked at me coyly, "You look like you want to fuck me."

She was so provocative, I loved it, my cock was half hard.

"Am I making you hard?"

"Yes."

"Get it out, show me."

I unzipped myself and my mother in law held it firmly, she stroked me to full hardness.

"Now, zip up, if you can, and let's go. There will be more of that later..." then looking over her shoulder as she walked away, "...or at the restaurant, if you're lucky."

We arrived at the restaurant, it was quite early so it wasn't full but there were a few tables occupied. She caught the attention of every man there. Their female partners looked to see what they were looking at.

Some looked pissed off at Viv for distracting their dining partner, some I could tell were trying to decide whether I was son or lover. (I don't think any thought both!)

When we sat down I kissed her in way that settled that question. Throughout the meal she was fun and bubbly. We had a corner table, each with our backs to a wall. The round table had a long tablecloth, just as well it did.

At one point she put her hand to my mouth as if to wipe away some food on my chin. Instead she slipped a finger into my mouth. The taste was unmistakable, That finger had just been in her honeypot!

"Are you wearing any knickers?" I whispered.

She feigned indignance, "What sort of question is that to ask a lady?" she said, in a normal voice, not a whisper.

I felt myself blushing. An elderly lady seated at the table to my left glanced at us when Viv said that.

"Are you?"

"Of course not."

"I love the taste."

"It's quite moist."

"I prefer it when it's moist, I love the aroma as well as the taste."

The elderly woman on the table to my left was listening to us, from the look on her face she was starting to work out there could be some double-entendre going on. Her husband was munching his food, blissfully unaware.

I decided to raise the stakes, "I'd really like to taste it, run my tongue all over it." I said, using my eyes to indicate the woman to my left.

Viv glanced at her then joined in the game, "Yes, I know you would darling, it's very moist now, you could stick your tongue in it."

"Is this spiciness making your lips tingle?"

"Oh yes, you of all people know how sensitive my lips are."

The elderly woman was now looking flustered, a rosy glow on her upper chest. She kept glancing at us. I caught her eyes one time, she had a momentary look of lust, the message I got was to keep it going.

"Would you like a taste of my sausage?" I wasn't eating sausage, but that didn't matter.

"How firm is it?"

"Very."

"Let me see for myself."

The woman fanned herself.

"You alright love?" asked her husband.

"Yes I'm just finding it very hot in here."

This time she'd caught Viv's eye, giving Viv an almost imperceptible nod.

The meaning wasn't lost on Viv who grasped my cock through my trousers, in full view of the woman. No other diner could see. The woman started coughing!

"Steady on." said the husband.

"That was a bit hot, I think I should blow it."

Was she joining in?

Viv slowly lowered my zip.

The womans head was swivelling our way every chance she got. She obviously didn't want her husband to see, in case he turned to look.

I was rock hard, it took a while for Viv to fish my erect penis out. When she did she raised it upright and drew my skin right back, in full view of the woman, we were both looking at her.

"Ooh, that's so lovely!" exclaimed the woman.

"What?" asked the man.

"That piece of meat."

"Should be at the price." said the man.

Viv started to fully stroke me. The woman now was staring. It was such a turn on, being wanked off in a public place in front of a stranger. An elderly woman at that, at least in her late seventies. She had a look on her face like she wanted me to cum on her rosy chest and let my cum run into her cleavage.

After a few more strokes I came. Viv pointed my cock towards the woman. I caught my cum in my hand but the woman would have clearly seen every spurt coming out of my cock slit. I got a dessert spoon and scraped my cum into it then fed it to Viv.

The woman licked her lips and groaned, I think it might have made her cum too.

"What's the matter now?" asked the man testily.

"I wish I'd had what she just had."

"What?"

"The sauce, it looked delicious."

"You should have asked for that."

"I didn't know it was on the menu, it looked like a special."

"It was," said Viv, addressing the woman directly, "I have it at home a lot, I just love it. Here, just a minute..."

Viv got a pen and paper from her handbag and wrote on it, then gave it to me and indicated I should pass it to the woman. I got up and passed it to her, she took it, squeezing my hand in the process.

"That's our phone number, give me a call sometime and I'll let you have it... the recipe that is." Viv said with a wink.

The woman said, "Thank you, I definitely will." smiling at us both, especially me.

"Don't know why," said the man, "you're not that good a cook."

"Oh, I think I could really get to grips with that, I'd love to taste it for myself." she winked at us.

The rest of the meal was uneventful. The elderly couple finished first. The woman let him lead the way. As she passed us she leaned towards us and said in a low voice, "That was the sexiest experience of my life. He won't know what's hit him when I get him home. Nor will you young man, before too long, God willing. You've awoken something in me I thought was long gone."

"He has a habit of doing that!" said Viv.

The man was fed up of waiting at the door and came back for her.

"Come on Muriel, it's only a bloody sauce for God's sake."

He gave us a wan smile as he led her away. Viv paid the bill and we left shortly after.

As we got outside we looked at each other and burst into laughter.

When we got home we lay together on the sofa.

"Do you mind me involving others in our sex life?" Viv asked.

"Provided it doesn't affect our relationship no, I don't. But if I thought it could I won't do it. Like with Yvonne. It was great that time, but never again."

She kissed me, "Good, we agree on that. It would turn me on to see you fucking Muriel, I know you have a thing for older women, don't I? Because I'm older and I once looked much older and you still fucked me and loved it."

"Do you think you're bi like Yvonne?"

"No, but I'll try to get Muriel to lick my pussy, it's way better than playing with myself as I watch you both. I'd lick her too, but only because fair's fair and I enjoy giving pleasure."

"Would you like to involve other men?"

"I've not thought about that, my kick is seeing another woman with your cock inside her.

I might if you wanted me to, but I don't know. I'd rather just other women as and when the opportunity presents itself, like tonight.

No regular partners either, just one time or perhaps once in a blue moon with the same woman. Or women, if you think you could handle that?" she said flashing those eyes.

"I'm sure I could."

"But most of the time just us, you're all I really need David. I just got so turned on at the restaurant. Anyway, get to bed, it's getting late for your early start."

I went to bed, I didn't hear Viv come to bed, nor did I hear her wake up before me. She came back to the bedroom with coffee, just as my alarm went off. She was wearing a new green silk kimono instead of her usual blue dressing gown.

She put her coffee down then came to my side of the bed with my coffee and put it on the bedside table. She stood up and put one foot on the bed. The kimono slipped away, exposing her thigh.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

Her erect nipples were clearly outlined. I felt her bum over the silk, it felt exquisite.

"Oh yes, very much so."

She undid the belt and let the kimono fall from her shoulders, it slid and cascaded to the floor as if it were liquid.

She drew the duvet back exposing my almost hard cock. She bent over and put her warm mouth over my cock. I caressed her backside, my hand moving between her legs, my fingertips feeling her labia, then the wetness in between.

She had sucked me to full erection, she straddled me, raised my cock and impaled herself on me. She ground her hips on my cock. I could feel her g-spot rubbing my shaft. Her boobs were swaying above me, I held their heavy fullness.

She leaned forward, supporting herself with her arms, the nipple of one breast over my mouth. I sucked my mother in laws breast.

I started fucking her pussy, she raised her hips slightly so that I could give her hard long strokes.

"Oh yes, fuck your mummy with your big cock."

I came, cum leaking out of our union. That caused Viv to cum, her thighs gripping me tightly, restricting my thrusts.

"I love having a morning quickie with you." said Viv, "Time you were going though."

I drank my coffee and left for work. When I returned home Viv was waiting for me in the hallway, dressed in her kimono.

"Upstairs and showered," she said, ushering me upstairs, "I need you clean."

I wondered what she had in mind but it was going to be fun so I didn't resist. After my shower I came out of the bathroom wearing a towel.

"We won't be needing this," she said, pulling it off me and leading me into the bedroom.

There were cords tied to each corner of the bed. "She's going to tie me up and sit on my face!" was my first thought.

"Lie in the middle of the bed, a bit lower down."

I did as I was told. She secured my wrists, one to each corner. Then she tied my ankles together then cords from there to each bottom corner. I was starting to get erect.

I expected her to sit on my face but instead she produced a sleep mask and blindfolded me. I couldn't see a thing.

I felt headphones being put on. I heard the sound of a cassette being inserted into the player, followed by the play button being pressed. After that all I could hear were waves breaking on a pebble shore, followed by the rattle of the pebbles before the next wave broke.

I lay there unable to see or hear anything in the room. Nothing more happened, the minutes passed. Then I felt a finger on my lower lip. It traced down my chin, down my neck, my chest, my belly, over my cockhead down my shaft, my cock twitched.

When it reached my balls they were cupped and released. I felt her mouth on my cock, but it didn't feel like Viv's mouth. I felt a fingernail on each wrist and simultaneously on each ankle!

The fingernails were all moving, my nerves jangling, "Two women, three?" I wondered.

Then I felt the mattress depress as someone climbed on the bed.

The sucking hadn't stopped, I felt a foot either side of me, ankles under my arms, "Whoever it is is facing down the bed." I thought.

I smelt feminine musk, not Viv's. Soap, not Viv's either. The lips of an unfamiliar smooth pussy were pressed onto my lips. I moved my tongue between them, definitely not Viv's taste or labia.

As well as the pussy on my face, the mouth on my cock, (not the owner of the pussy.) Plus the hands caressing every part of my body, there were four women in the room.

The mouth pulled off my cock, the hands stopped caressing me. The pussy owner lifted off my face and turned around and moved down to my hips. I felt a hand lift my cock, then I entered the tightest pussy I have ever felt.

The mattress sank again as someone climbed on the bed next to me. Then sank again the same side. Four on the bed including me. One must be off the bed.

The headphones were removed. My ears were filled with the sound of moaning women and the squelch of the pussy bouncing on my cock.

The blindfold was removed. The identity of the owner of the tight pussy was revealed, Amanda Armitage!

"Hello David, you having fun? I am!"

"Amanda you already know," said Viv, "Let me introduce Edith...", a woman at the side of me.

She had to be in her seventies. She was in the 69 position with another woman whose pussy I could see, but not her face.

"Hello David, Viv tells me you'll love to suck on these." said the septuagenarian, momentarily leaving off lapping what also looked like a mature pussy. She reached to her side to lift her saggy breast, tipped with the thickest, longest nipple I'd ever seen.

"And Sue." said Viv.

"Hi David, I hope you have enough stamina to fuck my pussy before we leave. Do you like the look of it." said the faceless voice from the bottom of the bed.

"Yes, yes, all of you. Viv! What...? How...?"

Viv smiled down at me, "For goodness sake, stop babbling," she climbed on the bed, "I'll explain how later."

Viv got behind Amanda, cupping Amanda's pert breasts, showing me the small, pink, areolas with their hard, pencil eraser nipples, "Let him suck them Amanda." she pushed Amanda forwards.

As Amanda bent fowards she whispered in my ear, "I fucking love your big, fat cock stretching my cunt!" then she lowered a nipple to my mouth, not missing a stroke as she pumped her vagina on my cock.

The sight to my left was so erotic, Edith's wrinkled face buried in Sue's wet fanny, her tongue really going to town on Sue. The skin on Edith's upper arms and torso was quite smooth, it seemed only the skin exposed to the sun had aged. Her nipples were amazing, I couldn't wait to caress them and pinch them with my fingers, lips and teeth.

Viv was looking at me and read my mind, she untied my wrists. I reached down to feel Edith's udder. It was smooth and pliant, in her youth it would have been an average size, but now it sagged, her nipples were humungous. I was fascinated. I pinched her nipple.

"Hmmmm! Oh yesss!" Edith mouthed, momentarily leaving off sucking Sue's pussy.

Amanda, screamed through an orgasm, my cock rammed inside her tight pussy, her stocking covered thighs twitching as they clamped my hips. Viv helped her to get up and kneel down near my face. Amanda's neatly trimmed pussy descended over my mouth.

I was aware of Sue and Viv changing places. Edith's aged fingers spread Viv wide before sucking Viv's meaty labia. I felt my cock sliding into another vagina. Not as tight as Amanda's (that my tongue was now exploring) but a good fit nevertheless. Sue started a grinding motion, my cock deep inside her.

My tongue was now flicking fast and firmly over Amanda's small nubbin of a clit, she started to go wild, shaking her black mane, her blue eyes shut tight, "Oh that's it! There! You motherfucker, there!..., Nnnnnnn!..., Yessssss!"

12