Dowdy Mother in Law Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came, then climbed off me and bent down and kissed me passionately, sucking my tongue. Then she whispered, "I love your cock, so long and thick, not like my husband's pathetic dick. I told him I was coming here to let you fuck me. Don't worry, he won't say anything to anyone, he can't do anything to stop me. Viv will explain.

Don't come inside Sue will you? Viv wants you to fuck Edith next, so she can see you entering her and lick your cock as it fucks Edith's vagina."

Amanda got up and kissed Sue, then she started sucking Sue's large breast. Sue put a hand between Amanda's stockinged legs. Amanda's pert, tight bum was within my reach. I cupped the cheek nearest to me, my index finger pressing on her anus.

I was in heaven, my other hand still fondling Edith's wine cork sized nipple, I could feel the tip of my cock brushing up against Sue's cervix, causing us both intense pleasure. The visual stimulation of Edith sucking Viv's meaty labia was driving me wild I wanted to lick Viv with her.

I knew I was getting close, I was about to tell Sue to stop when I felt warm liquid on the base of my cock. Sue was now grunting as she came.

Amanda untied my legs. Sue helped me get off the bed and postioned me behind Edith's elderly frame. Her buttocks sagged like her tits, Amanda spread Edith's buttocks, Edith's pussy had sparse wisps of grey hair. Her flaps were wide open, her vagina a dark cavern. Viv was flicking her large clit with her tongue.

Sue held the base of my still wet and lubricated cock and guided me into Edith. She wasn't tight, but there was more sensation than I anticiptated.

"Ahhh... yes fuck me hard!", grunted Edith.

I did as she asked. I fucked her with long, hard strokes. I could feel Viv's tongue on my cock. I was in sensory overload with the sounds, scents and sensations of that afternoon orgy. I wasn't going to last much longer.

Viv must have gone into overdrive as Edith started her orgasm, wailing in a high pitched, frail voice, "Eeeee, oooh, fuck, fuck, fuck my cunnnnt!"

I came, hard, Viv would be able to see the pulses as the cum squirted up my shaft. I pulled out and immediately Viv took me in her mouth.

I could stand no more stimulation. I was too sensitive. I stood back and then lay on my back on an empty space on the bed.

Edith came and kissed me, her tongue in my mouth, a surprisingly good kisser, "Thank you son, I haven't been fucked for for over five years, you were fantastic."

I was too exhausted to reply. I just smiled at the four lovely older women smiling down at me. Their different body shapes, tits and fannies, all erotic in their own way, none more so to me than Viv's.

Viv said, "Come on, let the poor boy rest and recuperate, before we come back for round two."

With that they left the room. The sight of their arses as they left started the recuperation. But I didn't call them back.

To be continued...

12