Dowdy Mother in Law Ch. 09

Story Info
She helps her friend to cuckold her pervert husband.
6.6k words
4.73
27k
30

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four older women left the room and I lay there wondering. Amanda I'd met before, I knew from when I met her that she had noticed that there was something going on between Viv and I. I also felt confident that she was prepared to be complicit, in that she wouldn't say anything to the other church members, including her husband, an elder in that church. But she said after she and I fucked earlier that she'd told him she was going to let me fuck her and there was nothing he could do about it. What the hell was going on there?

Then there were Edith and Sue, I'd never met them before, I'd never heard Viv mention either of them, but they knew Viv and Amanda so I was guessing they were also from the church. What sort of church was it? Did their services include worshipping each other's bodies as well as God?

Anyway, let me describe them more fully. Starting with Edith, the oldest, the first one I saw. Well I saw Sue at the same time but only her mature, wet pussy, whereas I saw Edith's face. I can't describe Edith's clothes because I hadn't seen her wearing any. At that thought my cock twitched.

She was a plump woman, by no means a BBW, not massively overweight, but plump, carrying a few extra pounds. I took her to be around seventy-five years old, (remember at that time I was twenty-three, not overly experienced in the female age guessing department.) Her hair looked like it had once been a mousey brown but had become mostly grey. Her face was lightly tanned, her skin wrinkled, as was the skin on her hands and forearms. The rest of her skin was smooth, white and unblemished, save for some brown moles and light brown splodges that I'd noticed a lot of women started to get as they got older.

The deepest wrinkles on her face were laughter lines around her brown eyes and some on the bridge of her nose. These made her look like a woman that had spent a lot of her life having joyous fun. She was not one of the elderly, stereotypically pious, stern, church ladies having mouths, "puckered and pursed like a dog's bottom." I loved that phrase (Quoted from Roald Dahl - James and the Giant Peach.) Her upper lip did have some slightly noticeable wrinkles, but I thought perhaps just due to smoking, not by being mean and uptight.

After I'd fucked her earlier and injected my cum inside her vagina, she kissed me. It was a very sensual, sexy kiss. It could have been a teenager kissing me, rather than an old age pensioner. Her bum at one time looked as if it had once been peachy, it had since gone south with age, as had her breasts.

When she was stood with the other three, looking down at me, her breasts were sagging down to the top of her plump belly. The upper part of her breasts were fairly empty but there was a grapefruit size ball of breast tissue weighing them down.

What really captured my attention were her nipples. I'd described them as wine corks but that is a bit of an exaggeration. They are more like half the length of a wine cork and half the diameter, but still a very impressive size for a nipple. I'd never seen anything like them, in real life or in magazines. The areolas were about an inch in diameter, dark brown, as were her nipples. When I was feeling one of her nipples, caressing, pinching and rolling it between my fingers, it was very firm. I don't know whether that was arousal or their natural state. I wanted to find out, I wanted her to nurse me and let me suckle them. (The thought of doing that made my cock fully erect.)

Amanda had spread Edith's ass cheeks for me, to give me better access to Edith's vagina. She didn't need to spread her pussy. Her labia majora left it slightly open, her lips were parted even when she was standing. Her pussy at first sight looked bald, but it had a sparse covering of fine grey hair, I didn't think she shaved. When I entered Edith my erect cock was still slick with secretions after fucking Sue, also her pussy was covered with Viv's saliva as she had been licking and sucking Edith. That being the case I entered Edith easily, although not tight I could tell I was being slightly gripped and I could feel the contours of Edith's vaginal walls. it was a very satisfying sensation.

This brings me on to Sue. Again, I had no idea how she dressed, I'd only seen her in the nude. I was first introduced to her pussy, held open by Edith, because she was 69'ing Sue at the time. It was covered with blonde, curly pubes. I couldn't be certain at the time, but it looked like it would be a clamshell pussy that when closed would just be a slit. A very meaty, puffy, mature slit with wrinkled skin on her labia majora.

When she was standing looking down at me I could see that my assumption regarding her pussy was correct, there was just the crease of her outer lips showing, inner labia hidden. Not my ideal pussy, unlike Viv's, but just because I have an ideal pussy doesn't mean the sight of Sue's wasn't a turn-on, it was, massively so. The gyration of her hips when I was buried to the hilt inside her was out of this world. The rubbery tissue of her cervix was moving against the tip of my cock. If she hadn't reached her orgasm when she did then I would have reached mine after a few more gyrations.

When she stood up from being under Edith I could see she had a toned body, as if she did a lot of exercise, dancing, swimming etc. Her breasts were large with just a little bit more sag than Viv, but still holding up well. She had very large, pink areolas and small nipples, but very sexy, a real handful. She was about 5'8 so not a small woman. She had blonde, permed hair with a touch of silvery white, blue eyes and a very sexy mouth, the corners of her mouth had a slight downturn. She was tanned all over, and I mean all over, no apparent tan lines but white skin could be seen on the very inside of her groin and also deep in the cleft of her buttocks. From that I could see that she was tanned, rather than a woman with a naturally olive skin tone. When she was with the others looking down at me I would have put her in her mid to late fifties, a real MILF.

Lastly Amanda, I'd met her before, but unlike the others she was clothed when I met her. I caught a glimpse of her white thighs above her stockings as I helped her up from an awkward seating position, but that was all. I was now thinking that was probably a deliberate action on her part.

She had jet black hair, deep blue, deep set eyes, classically beautiful bone structure, a slim well toned frame, pert breasts, a very pert, gorgeous ass. Her skin was porcelain white all over. She had not been totally naked earlier, wearing just a suspender belt and black stockings. Her pussy hair was trimmed, she had hair on her mons, but none on her pussy lips. Her labia were dainty and perfectly symmetrical. Her vagina was tight, in fact super tight. I entered her fairly easily but once inside I was gripped in a warm, silky vice.

Viv you all know, my ideal woman and despite sampling these lovelies she was still. The change in Viv was remarkable. Once a dowdy, prim, conservative, church goer. Now it was like her sexual floodgates had been unleashed. She admitted to me that it was a real turn on for her to see me fucking another woman, her daughter included, but that was to be an exception, rather than the norm. But having said that to me, only the very next day, she had arranged a one man, four woman orgy, her being one of the women.

I couldn't wait for them to come back upstairs any longer, I had to go and see what they were up to and find out more. I put on some boxers and went downstairs. They were in the living room, Viv in her green kimono, sat on the sofa with Edith wearing Viv's old, blue towelling dressing gown also on the sofa. Amanda was wearing a see through black negligee over her stockings and nothing else, she was sat in an armchair. Sue was in the other armchair with a bath towel wrapped around her, the towel supported by her large breasts.

They were drinking what looked like either sparkling wine or champagne, given Viv's recent spending spree probably the latter. Viv said, "Glad you could join us, recuperated already?"

"Er..., more like curious right now, what's going on?"

Viv said, "Amanda brought a couple of bottles of champagne, do you want some?"

"Yes please, er..., no thanks, I'll get a lager"

Viv got up, "I'll get it, you sit down next to Edith."

I sat down in the centre of the sofa close to Edith. I was slightly nervous for some reason, despite having just fucked all three of them. My nervousness was in a tug of war with arousal. One minute I could feel my cock starting to pump itself up, as my eyes took in the alluring females in the room. The next my fight or flight responses were kicking in. I felt like a piece of meat, about to be devoured by the ravenous she-wolves surrounding me. That made my cock twitch back down to its flaccid state again.

Viv handed me the lager glass and she sat the other side of me. I could tell that if I glanced down I would be able to see Edith's fantastic nipples.

"So...?", I asked, looking around but settling on Viv's face.

"Shall I start?" asked Amanda, "After all, I know all of it first hand and you only know what I've told you."

"Good idea, I might miss something out or get it wrong." said Viv.

Amanda uncrossed her legs, flashing her trimmed, neat pussy as she did so. She picked up her glass from the hearth where she'd left it and re-crossed her legs, (with another flash of pussy.)

Amanda took a sip of champagne and began, "As you've probably guessed already, Edith and Sue are members of the church, that's how we all know each other. When I accompanied my husband on the visit to see Viv, I leaned in to whisper to you as we left. I could smell that your face had recently been between the legs of a mature, aroused woman. As you now know, that is not an unfamiliar scent to me."

At this my cock started to twitch, it didn't recede.

Amanda went on, "It wasn't difficult to know whose pussy it was, the change in Viv, they way she looked at you, and the way you looked at her, the body language between you both. I was so pleased for Viv and I hoped that somehow you'd find a way to work it out.

I know that's not very Christian, I'm supposed to be assisting my husband in his ministry in supporting erring members of the church. But to put it bluntly, I'm fucking done with the church and him."

Amanda took another sip, Edith put her hand on my thigh, I started getting hard with no sign of it stopping.

Amanda explained, "It's the culmination of a lot of things, I was almost a child bride when I married Harry at eighteen, he was thirty-eight. My dad thought it would put him in good standing with the congregation, being an ex-Irish catholic he felt he was viewed with suspicion by the other church members. So if I was married to the most influential elder it would boost his position.

Harry was good looking, he still is. He has a very good job, money isn't an issue. I really didn't mind and at first things were good.

The problem is that the church has a very literal interpretation of the bible. It's a very patriarchal society, women have no standing. Harry is also useless as a lover. There is no tenderness, he never tells me he loves me. He is overbearing and now demeans me in front of others.

In the bedroom there is never any foreplay because if there is any then he ejaculates. Pretty much as soon as he touches my breasts or pussy or I touch him. If he manages to enter me, it's uncomfortable because I'm not aroused, even though his cock is quite small and thin.

His size isn't a problem for me, it's nicely formed and I'm sure if he got himself sorted out he could be very good in bed, but he won't and he isn't.

Once he's inside me it's over in one or two thrusts, his cock has a real hair trigger response to any stimulation. I once suggested he could see a doctor or therapist and he hit the roof. They only seek medical treatment if a medical condition is really serious, they prefer to leave everything in the hands of The Lord. Including his cock."

I burst into laughter at that, the others were also giggling or smiling.

"Oh! I didn't mean to make it sound like that! That Jesus was masturb..., Oh shit! I'm going to hell aren't I?" She took another big sip of champagne.

Edith took the flap of my boxers between finger and thumb and opened it so she could look at my lengthening cock. I looked at her nipples, she smiled at me.

"Perhaps you are," I said, trying to ignore what Edith was doing, "but if so, probably not for that, it wasn't intentional and I'm sure God has a sense of humour too!"

Amanda composed herself, "Where was I? Yes, but it's not just the sex. He's an embarrassment to me. He pervs, I heard a rumour that he makes the sisters feel uncomfortable. I don't mean nuns by the way, we call female church members 'sister' and males 'brother', but only after they've been baptised. So anyway, I'd heard this rumour and watched him closely when he thought I wasn't looking.

Sure enough, I saw him staring at sister's breasts, all ages and sizes, instead of looking them in the eye. In a situation where he was guiding them through a door he'd more often than not have his hand on their lower back, sometimes even the top of their bottom."

The other women in the room nodded.

"If a church member commits a serious sin they are encouraged to confess their sin to the elders, so the elders can pray for them and help them to see that they are forgiven and still loved by God. Otherwise, they might stop attending church out of guilt and drift away.

I had to accompany Harry on several of these confessions. The trouble is, and it's not just Harry, all the elders are guilty of this; they want a blow by blow account of what happened. For example, 'When you say you touched his penis, was it on the outside of his clothing or was your hand around the flesh of his penis?' That sort of thing, and Harry says it in his infuriating, put on, pious voice. It made me shudder for the victim. Worst of all he gets hard while he's saying it. I don't think the 'sinner' notices, because of Harry's small size, but I do, I've also seen damp spots and I've washed his cum stained laundry afterwards."

She took another sip, then said, "Edith lost her husband Tom, five years ago, all she had to live on was state pension and there was a lot of debt. Sue offered to let her move in with her. Sue's been widowed for a long time and they've been friends since Sue lost her Jack. Edith helped her through that. So Edith sold her house to clear the debt and moved in with Sue."

"I'll take over from here." said Sue, "At first it was a purely platonic relationship, just good friends. Then Edith had a fall, twisting her ankle and hurting her back. I do a lot of exercise and I'm familiar with sports massages and I thought that might help her.

So I started to massage her. At first it was all very professional. But feeling another person's flesh under my hands started to make me feel aroused, even though it was another woman. I also thought that Edith was feeling the same arousal."

"I was." said Edith.

"A few sessions later, when I was working on the backs of her legs I could see Edith moving her legs apart, ever, ever so slowly. I started to move my hands further and further under the towel when I massaged her thighs. Eventually the edge of my hand brushed against Edith's fanny. When I looked at my hand the edge of it was wet. I tasted it and it was definitely her arousal.

I was very wet down there too. I asked Edith if she wanted me to do her quads, the muscles towards the front of her thighs. She said yes and asked me to help her turn over.

I helped her turn over. You've seen her nipples David, you've felt them. I hadn't until then, I don't know about you, but I couldn't take my eyes off them. I knew she was very aroused, she had her eyes closed. I decided to take a massive risk and I bent over to suck her nipple, my heart was pounding in my chest.

As my mouth closed over her gorgeous nipple she groaned and held my head to her breast. Her other hand went inside my track suit bottoms and into my panties. My hand went between her legs and we made each other cum, french-kissing as we fingered each other."

Amanda resumed, "Then Harry got a phone call from Edith, she felt wracked with guilt and wanted to have a confession, she said she wanted to come to our house and for me to be there, rather than two elders go to her.

So Edith came and confessed what had happened, Harry did his lurid interrogation, getting stiff as usual. As she left he said that they, the elders, would have to raise the matter with Sue because she hadn't yet come forward.

I knew that if she didn't come forward she could be expelled from the church as an unrepentant sinner, Edith looked tearful as she left so I ran after her and told her not to say anything to Sue, I would come round and see them both the next day as I had an idea."

Amanda took another sip of champagne and Viv refilled her glass, when Viv sat down she said, "This is getting to the good bit."

"Yes" said Amanda, "I don't know how the idea came to me but I went to see them both the next morning. I told Sue what I knew, she looked mortified. I told her not to worry and outlined my plan. My plan would release me from the oppression I felt subjected to with Harry and put him in a no-win situation. It would also get Sue off the hook.

As planned, Sue called Harry and asked if he could come over that evening as she had a confession to make. She said she wanted him to bring me with him, rather than another elder and that Edith would be out all evening.

Sue made the confession, in line with what you just heard. Harry allowed himself to get really turned on, his voice was a bit shaky, he had to keep clearing his throat and he had a stiffy. Then, in front of Sue, I quickly leaned over and squeezed his cock and asked him why he had an erection. He span towards me and as planned Sue got up and squeezed it as well while he was distracted."

Sue laughed, "His face was a picture, he didn't know what to say, he just sat there like a deer caught in the headlights, his brain whirring trying to come up with something."

Amanda said, "He tried to be all authoritative and verbally attack me. He called me a Jezebel for suggesting such a thing and tried to say he did not have an erection. I told him I was his wife and I could tell when he had an erection. Even though he might not have one right then and there, both Sue and I had just felt it, so we knew.

I calmly explained that if he didn't shut up and sit down, Sue would make a complaint to the other elders. She would say that he was ogling her breasts and had an obvious erection when hearing her confession and I would back her up. Not only that, but so would all the other sisters he'd ogled and touched inappropriately. He looked broken.

I told him I knew he got a thrill out of these confessions so Sue and I wanted to give him a real thrill. It would go no further, nobody would find out. I told him he could sit there and watch and have an erection if he wanted.

Then Sue stood up and lifted her skirt to show him her panties, just as I'd asked her to do. I could see him getting stiff. Then Sue took off her sweater, she was braless and her breasts bounced free. I told him he could look all he wanted but he couldn't touch her, nor could he touch himself yet. He mumbled something like, 'This is so sinful...'

I told him it was, but nobody would find out, so he could watch and if he wanted he could also get his penis out. He shook his head at that, perhaps he was embarrassed because he wasn't large or perhaps it was a step too far for him.

I told Sue to show him her bottom. Sue turned around, lifted her skirt, bent over and let him see her panty covered bum. You could clearly see the cleft of her pussy and a damp spot forming on the cotton fabric. Harry started to breathe heavily.

12