Dowdy Mother in Law Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told him to stand up and take off his jacket. He did so. Then I started to take down his trousers, he tried to stop me. I reminded him of the consequences, then he let go of my hand. I unbuckled his belt and undid his trousers and let them fall round his ankles.

Sue said that if he let me pull down his underpants to show her his penis, she would pull down her panties so he could see her bare bottom and vulva. He nodded and stared at her bottom. I pulled down his underpants, being careful not to cause any friction, I didn't want him to go off too soon.

Sue pulled her panties down to her ankles and stepped out of them, she got onto the sofa, knees wide apart and raised her bum, giving him a clear view of her brown anus and her pussy slit. Then she reached behind and spread her pussy wide, her dark tunnel was then clearly visible, the wet, pink walls glistening. I was hoping he wasn't going to cum at the sight of it.

He was transfixed. I told him that because he had been good and showed her his penis he could rub it on her buttocks if he wanted. He shuffled towards her, trousers round his ankles, cock in hand. I stood well out of the way. He asked if he could put his cock inside her, I told him no, just on her buttocks. He touched his cock on Sue's buttocks and immediately his come started spurting over her back. I told him well done! Hearing 'well done' was Edith's cue to open the door and take a polaroid snapshot of the action.

FLASH! The camera caught him unawares, his mouth was open in ecstasy, there were his cum splatters on Sue's bare back as evidence, her rucked up skirt and a fresh cum string arcing through the air over her bare bum, frozen by the flash and still connected to the end of his cock. It was perfect. You couldn't see me in the shot nor Sue's face and not enough of the room either to see where it was taken.

He tried to run to Edith to snatch it off her. His trousers hampered him and he fell to the floor, calling us fucking whores as he fell.

I told him we were also recording sound, we weren't, but it shut him up. Now I have him where I want him. Just in case he gets desperate and stupid, I've told him we've had copies made of the photo and an audio clip of him asking to put his cock inside Sue and left copies with lawyers, just in case anything suspicious should happen to anyone over this.

This power I now have over him has really gone to my head. That's why I knew I could openly tell him I was going to let you fuck me tonight. You should have seen his face. Over to you Viv."

"On Wednesday I had an appointment with the solicitor first thing. She told me that when it came to dividing assets, in our situation our assets would be split equally. I would have a claim on some of Phillip's pension as I had never worked since marrying and had been a stay at home mother with health issues. I didn't go into explaining all the health issues.

She said there was no reason to look "needy", that wouldn't be a concern, the courts wouldn't care who was to blame, because I was divorcing Phillip for adultery and he was admitting adultery he would have to pay costs.

So she told me to go ahead and look my best, it would lift my spirits. After leaving the solicitors I went to a hairdressers and made an appointment for the following day.

The following day was Thursday, yesterday. I had my hair and makeup done and as I was paying them Amanda came down the stairs, she'd been upstairs having a manicure.

She didn't recognise me, I waited outside for her to finish paying. As she came out I said hello to her then she recognised me. She hugged me, complimented me and suggested we went for a coffee.

She asked how you were, how were we both getting on together. I told her that we both knew that she knew about us."

Amanda took up recounting her conversation with Viv, "I told Viv that I did and it wasn't hard to see. I told her all what I've just told you about Sue, Edith and Harry. That since then Sue, Edith and I have been getting together on a regular basis to pleasure each other with our fingers, lips and tongues, sometimes as a couple, more often than not as a raunchy threesome. That's why I recognised the scent on your face. We thought we're probably bi-sexual, but then there's no emotional attachment, other than us being close friends. It's just a sexual release. A wonderful sexual release. Also, that we would still enjoy having a real cock inside us. Then Viv asked me if we would like to have an orgy with you and her.

I didn't need asking twice! Nor did I need to ask Sue and Edith, I know them too well, I knew they would be so excited to do it."

"What do think to that David?" asked Viv.

"I don't know what to say, I didn't like Harry, so I don't feel anything about upsetting him. What we did earlier blew my mind, it was so horny. What do you want me to do do now?"

I looked at Amanda, she now had her legs wide apart, one leg over the arm of the armchair, she was swinging her foot slowly. Her pussy lips parted, her pinkness shining.

I looked at Sue she was leaning forward, her elbows on her knees, the towel almost exposing her nipples. Her knees moved apart, her pussy just visible to me. She ran her tongue over her lips as she looked at me.

Edith reached inside my boxers and drew out my fully erect cock exposing it to the room.

"You'll have to confess now Edith!" said Sue.

"No I fucking won't." said Edith, she started stroking me slowly.

Amanda said, "I want you to fuck us again, me, Sue and Edith, one after another switching between us. Viv wants to see that. But don't come inside us, what us three really want to see, what would really get us off, both now and in our future threesome sessions, is to watch you and Viv fucking. Viv on her back with her legs wide apart and her own son in law fucking her brains out and cumming inside her. Then we want to lick her pussy clean and suck your cock clean.

Viv has told that this is more than likely only going to be a one-off and if ever repeated, not for some considerable time. So make the most of it. We intend to. So come and kneel in front of me and slide your big cock inside my pussy, I'm really wet."

She ran her finger the length of her slit and put it in her mouth.

She went on, "Edith is going to take photos so I can show Harry to torment him. It won't have your face, just my body and my vagina being stretched by a real cock."

Then all three of us are going to get on our knees on the sofa, spread our knees wide and stick our bums in the air so you can fuck us all one after another. Viv will take photos that include my face for Harry's benefit but nobody else's face. Just their pussy with your big fat cock fucking them. So come on on fuck me now!"

I looked at Viv, she had her wild lustful look, "Go on Darling, fuck them hard. then do me!"

I stood and removed my boxers, I said, "First I want to do this, I opened Edith's gown and sucked a nipple into my mouth. It felt absolutely fucking amazing. Firm and rubbery, it filled the gap between my tongue and the roof of my mouth. Oh to have suckled it when it was producing milk."

Edith gasped, "If we had time you could make me cum just by doing that, but go on, fuck Amanda you naughty boy, I've got some photos to take."

I knelt down in front of Amanda, she scooted forward, her pert, white bottom on the edge of the cushion, one leg over each arm of the chair. I looked at those blue Irish eyes, lust burning in them, her mouth slightly open, her lower jaw pushed forward slightly, her breathing heavy, "Yeah, go on, fuck me with your cock."

Her chest was rising and falling, her pert breasts, firm and proud, her usually flat stomach was creased with lines because of her scrunched up position. A heady aroma was emanating from her pussy. I positioned my cock at her entrance. FLASH! The polaroid snapped, there was a good one for Harry, it would tear him apart with jealousy. I eased forward, her tight vagina expanding around my glans. FLASH! Another arrow through Harry's heart, his wife's cunt stretching around another man's cock, a very thick cock, so much thicker than his.

I continued to invade what by rights should be his, a bump arose on her lower abdomen as my cock expanded her vagina and moved towards her womb. FLASH! She would show him that snapshot and point out that cock bump, something his small penis could never make happen. I bottomed out in her. FLASH! He would see his wife had been fully penetrated by another man's cock.

I wondered if the pain of jealousy would become an exquisite pain for him. Would it be addictive for him? Would he crave to feel the pain? Would he want it to become more intrusive? Her bum being stretched? Another man's cum running out of her? Would that make him cum without touching himself? Would these images invade his dreams at night to torment him?

I started to piston in and out of Amanda, my legs stretched out behind me, on my tip toes. I held my legs wide, so Viv could see my cock plunging into Amanda's trimmed pussy, The ring of her vagina gripping me, FLASH! Edith also thought that would be another good shot for Harry.

I could hear Viv grunting behind me as she masturbated watching us. From our conversations she felt no jealousy, she knew I loved only her, she enjoyed watching other women enjoy what she enjoyed, knowing I only loved her. She could have me any time, they could only have me when Viv allowed it. That was her kick, that's what got her off, that's what made her juices flow as they were flowing now behind me. I couldn't wait to get inside her, where I belong.

By now Amanda was screaming, she'd crashed through at least two orgasms, I pulled out, if I hadn't done so I would have cum inside her. Her vagina remained wide open, my cockhead an inch away from it, glistening with her juice, a string of her juice running from my cock to her perineum. FLASH! That would be the killer shot for Harry, he would never see her vagina gaping wide like that, he just wasn't big enough.

Amanda swung her legs back, sat forward and kissed me. "Oh David, that was amazing, absolutely the best fuck of my life, thank you, it could only be bettered if you had cum inside me and made me pregnant! Ha! That would serve him right."

She stood up, shimmied completely out of the negligee and assumed her position on the sofa, where Sue and Edith already were, the camera having been handed to Viv.

"Amanda look at me." said Viv.

She turned to look at Viv, FLASH! A face that said she was having the best time ever. As Harry would think when he saw that, Amanda at the end of a line of whores, his wife was going to be fucked with a cock that had been inside those other cunts.

Sue was soaking wet, I slid inside her clamshell easily, FLASH! "Oh God! Yes! David, fuck me hard, as hard as you can, slam it into me you motherfucker!"

I did as she asked, I kept going until I felt her orgasm hit, she was whimpering the whole time, a very quiet whimper, until she started to cum.

Edith was next, I felt her pussy, her flaps were open as usual, there was no wetness there on the flaps but in between them she too was soaking.

I slipped into Edith's ageing pussy easily. FLASH!

"Go on son, fuck me, fuck me just like my Geoff did when he was home on leave and his dad was working the night shift in the pit. He'd come to my bed and we'd fuck all night, he'd chew on his mother's tits and forget the battlefield terror, go on fuck me, bring it all back to me!"

Viv's face was a picture, she didn't see that one coming, nor did Amanda by the look on her face. Possibly, to help Edith in case she hadn't meant to say what she just said out loud Viv said, "Go on Geoff, fuck your horny mother, you naughty son, ram your prick in in your mummy's cunt while we watch!"

The other two chimed in with the same encouragement. Edith's orgasm exploded and she fell silent. Her breathing told us she was still with us, otherwise I'd have been worried.

It was Amanda's turn again.

"God that was so horny," she gasped, "Who'd have thought it? I'm so turned on, fuck me again."

FLASH! Another one for the album. Her vagina's gape was gone, she was back to being tight. Perhaps it was down to having had no children, Harry's thin cock or lack of proper fucking, but again she was so tight.

After, a few strokes I had to stop and say, "I'm sorry Amanda love, your pussy is so tight I'm going to cum if I keep going and I need to save it for Viv."

"Of course yes, I understand take her now."

I pulled the seat cushions off the sofa and put them on the floor, Viv slipped out of her kimono and lay down on them, her knees raised and her legs wide apart. I lay over her, supporting my weight and kissed her. A long passionate kiss, then we stayed still, looking into each other's eyes. No words needed to be said. I positioned myself at her entrance. Once I found it I slowly slid inside her.

"Where I belong."

"Where you belong." she replied.

The tempo built up slowly, The other three were near my feet, watching our union. I didn't slam into Viv, the pace became such that I could keep a smooth motion going, but fast enough to enhance our pleasure. The expressions on Viv's face were of pure love and from the smiles I was getting and the fire in her eyes she was getting the same from me. I loved this woman with my whole being, as far as I was concerned we became the only two people in the room.

Viv started to clench her vagina on me, her breathing became heavier, her eyes rolled back, "Ooooooh, ooh, ooh, ooh..... aaaaaah!" She came.

I felt a gush of lubrication on my cock, squelching sounds probably from her perfect pussy but it could also have been from the masturbating women that were watching us. Remembering they were there masturbating each other pushed me over the edge. I froze, my leg muscles twitching, the tube of my shaft pulsing as my semen erupted into her.

I rolled off her, Immediately my cock was in Amanda's mouth, then Edith pushed her gently away and went to work on me. Edith felt amazing.

Sue and Amanda were taking it in turns cleaning up Viv's pussy, then Amanda kissed her. Edith kissed me, again an amazing kissing technique, motherly and passionate all at the same time. I wondered if she had perfected this technique on her soldier son Geoff.

We disentangled and straightened the room. Viv and I stayed as we were and said goodbye to them hiding behind the door so the neighbours wouldn't see. But three women walking like they'd just ridden the Grand National horse race looked a bit incongruous!

I hugged Viv and kissed her, it was 7pm.

I said "Let's finish the champagne and have an early night shall we? I'm sure I can recuperate again."

Viv grinned, put on her kimono and went upstairs.

I locked the doors and remembered that Yvonne and Cathy were coming round the next day. I was pretty much prepared for that or so I thought.

To be continued...

12