Dowdy Mother in Law Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy's free hand went to the back of my head, she pressed me into her as her orgasm overtook her. Yvonne was thrusting her pussy against Cathy's mouth with short jerky movements, then she moved away. Viv's hands were on my torso, pulling me to get up.

I positioned myself over Cathy, my weight supported on my arms. Viv moved my cock up and down Cathy's pussy to coat it with Cathy's secretions. She then held it still. I knew she had aligned with Cathy's entrance. Yvonne was stroking Cathy's fine, blonde hair. Cathy was gazing up her, her eyes full of love.

Then Cathy's pale blue eyes turned to me, looking first at one of my eyes then the other, darting between them. Her hand came again to the back of my head, this time pulling me down to kiss her slightly open lips. I felt her breasts pressing against my chest. It was a tender kiss, just the tips of our tongues touching. Then she released me, I raised myself again so I could see her face but first I looked at the lovely breasts that had cushioned us, the nipples aroused and erect.

Cathy's eyes were again darting between mine. She slowly curled her lower lip back and held it with her front teeth then she slowly nodded three times. I moved my hips forward and entered her. Viv would be able to see Cathy's tight vagina expanding around my thickness. I certainly felt it. She was very tight, she was also very moist and lubricated. I bottomed out and held myself there, feeling her warm tightness around me.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm ready for you David."

Yvonne got off the bed, took her mother's hand and led Viv out of the room. She turned towards the spare bedroom, rather than the stairs.

I partially withdrew from Cathy then started to thrust into her. Cathy's long legs wrapped around my waist, her hands on my hips, moving me to indicate the pace and depth she wanted. I wasn't going fast enough nor deep enough for her. I increased the tempo and depth.

"That's it," grunted Cathy, "keep doing that. Urrgh, yes."

After a few minutes her fingernails were digging into my back, her legs locked tight around my waist, her face was now positively feral. What had started out as a tender act of lovemaking was now a lioness mating to continue the species. Her hair spread out behind her, teeth bared, claws digging into flesh.

The liquid sound of our union. The tightness of her sheath around me. The bucking of this perfect female physique beneath me. All that coupled with the smell of our sex and the knowledge that she was so desperate for me to impregnate her, that caused my orgasm to start.

Cathy was also climbing to her peak. With every ounce of will, I held mine back, waiting for her.

She started to wail, "Ohhhhh, ahhhhh, yessssss!"

She stopped bucking, her claws dug harder as her body shook and I let go, I inserted myself hard inside her. I groaned loudly as I came. Five or six very forceful jets of my cum entered her, spraying her cervix.

Our bodies relaxed, her legs released me. Her claws retracted, her soft fingertips were now stroking my back gently as I took deep breaths to try and slow my breathing.

Her hands then held my face, she pulled my face in front of hers. Her hands were on my cheeks and she kissed me, her tongue entwining with mine. It was passionate, erotic, it was heavenly.

When the kiss broke she said, "Thank you David, thank you so very much for doing this. I know we're supposed to keep trying over the next few days, but I want to wait this month.

You were wonderful, so tender and caring, you reassured me, you also excited me. I felt like a mother already, towards the end.

I would love to know that what we just did this evening is what made our child. It was perfect, more than I imagined it could be. I will cherish the memory for ever."

"I understand Cathy, I feel the same, I do, here's hoping."

As I said that my softened cock was released from her. The sensation made us both laugh. I stood up and put my bathrobe on. Cathy was a vision. Her blonde hair spread out, her long, perfect form relaxed, her legs still slightly apart. My semen was starting to trickle out of her.

"Shouldn't you be doing a handstand or something?" I asked.

She laughed, "I'm hoping they can swim!"

Viv and Yvonne came back, both looking very flushed. I gave Viv a quizzical look, she just smiled, she would tell me later.

Cathy started to dress, "I'll have a shower when I get back."

I went for a shower. When I came out everyone was downstairs. There was no awkwardness. We ate what was left of the food that Viv had prepared, then Yvonne and Cathy left.

I told Viv what Cathy had said about leaving it to see if she was pregnant, before trying again.

"I can understand that, you were wonderful with her, so gentle and caring."

"Would that she was with me!" I replied showing her my back.

"Ouch!" Viv said, looking at the fingernail marks, "The skin isn't broken, but she dug in hard, she didn't scratch, you'll be fine."

She then said, "I'm going to tidy up the bedrooms, could you clear this away please?"

We cleared up the house, Viv came back down, "Shall we finish off that second bottle of wine we opened?"

"Yes I put it in the fridge."

Viv returned with the recharged glasses.

"So when you left us alone?" I asked.

Viv recounted what happened when Yvonne led her away...

On the landing Yvonne said, "I think now it's best we give them some privacy mum, I know Cathy will be fine now. He was very good with her."

"He was wasn't he?"

"...I'm still very horny mum. Are you?"

"Yes, I am."

"Do you want to take me to bed?"

"Yes, I do"

"I want you to as well mum."

They had already walked towards the spare room. Yvonne took her mother's hand and led her to the spare bed. They stood next to it.

Yvonne undid the belt of Viv's kimono, opened it, hooked her fingers under the collar and moved it towards her mother's shoulders.

"Oh!" she said, enthralled as she watched the liquid material run off her mother's body to the floor, "I have to have one of these."

"It was very expensive."

"How much?"

"You don't want to know, I'll get you one for your birthday."

Viv removed Yvonne's sarong, sat on the bed and pulled her daughter on top of her. Yvonne then reached for her mother's breast, she started sucking the nipple that nourished her when she was born. Yvonne's hand felt between her mother's legs, inserting her finger into the channel from which she came into the world.

Yvonne felt the rubbery bump of her mother's g-spot, the sensitive protrusion she had inherited. She did to her mother what always worked for her. She circled it with her fingertip, varying the pressure, alternating the circular motion with horizontal strokes. Viv lifted her daughter's head from her nipple and kissed her, open mouthed, groaning her orgasm into her daughter's mouth.

Yvonne then sat astride Viv's face, rubbing her pussy over her mother's mouth. Viv extended her tongue, gouging her daughter's wet slit that was being frantically rubbed on her face.

Viv was frigging her own pussy while she ate her daughter. Then both of their worlds exploded as their incestuous orgasms hit like a tidal wave. When they came down, they held each other in their arms, listening to the sounds from the union taking place in the other bedroom.

I was very hard after hearing that. I opened my robe to show Viv.

Viv knelt on the floor in front of me. She lifted my cock, angling it towards her. She licked the tip of her son in law's cock with the tongue that a short while before had been buried in her daughter's pussy. She opened her warm mouth and engulfed my cock. Sliding it down, taking me in.

She cupped my balls in one hand and with the other worked the exposed section of my cock. After a few minutes I could take no more and I came in her mouth. She held her mouth over me until she knew I had finished. She let me slide out of her mouth, her lips sealed around me, she swallowed. She sat next to me and took a sip of wine, then kissed me.

"I love you so much." she said.

"I love you."

We curled up, finished the wine and went to bed.

A couple of weeks later Yvonne told us Cathy had missed her period. It was looking promising, but we couldn't be sure. A month later another period was missed and then a test confirmed that Cathy was pregnant. When I heard the news I felt shell shocked. I had to sit down. I knew it was likely but only when I had confirmation did the realisation I was going to be a dad hit me.

I was exhilarated but at the same time there was a poignant sadness. For a long time I would be granddad, there would be a lot I would miss as the child grew up. There would be a lot I would share as well. Hey, I knew this from the outset and with that thought I shook myself out of the funk.

"Are you OK?" Viv said.

"Yep, despite me knowing it was coming it was a lot to take in. Come on, get your coat on, I want to see her."

We drove to Cathy's, Yvonne answered the door. I went into their living room. Cathy was in the adjoining kitchen. When she saw me she ran to me and fell into my arms. We held each other tight then stood back and looked at each other. We were both crying.

"We did it!" she sniffed.

"Yes we did." I said, wiping a tear away with my finger.

There wasn't a dry eye in the room.

The bond I have with Cathy is special, it has endured to this day. Nothing and no-one can come between us to break it. It is hard to describe, because normally it is a bond shared by husband and wife.

A few days later I came home from work and the sound of laughter greeted me. Viv was in the living room chatting to Amanda Armitage who, true to style, looked as classy and chic as ever.

"Hi." I said to them both and went to kiss Viv.

"Can I have a kiss as well?" asked Amanda.

"Of course." I said and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"So what did you want to say to us both?" I asked.

"I want a divorce from Harry."

I said, "What's brought this on? I thought you were enjoying having a hold over him."

"I do, but, he's getting difficult."

"In what way?"

"He knows that the photograph of him with Sue would ruin him if it became common knowledge. But he's not stupid and he knows that I wouldn't want that to be common knowledge either. It's the sort of thing that could end up in the Sunday papers when church ministers are involved. So he's reverting to his old ways because he feels he can get away with it."

"So, what are you going to do to get a divorce."

"He keeps asking to see the photographs of you fucking me. He's obsessed with seeing them. I didn't trust him to not snatch them off me. So I told him he'd have to let me tie him to a chair first, then I'd fetch them to show him.

He agreed, so I tied him to a dining chair, then went upstairs to where I've hidden them. I brought them back down and showed them to him, one at a time and he said no, don't just show them, tell him about them.

So I did, like, this is a man fucking two other women, I'm waiting for my turn, now this is where he's fucking me.

He said no, no, be very descriptive, tell me how it felt, how he... compares with me.

Then I realised what had happened to him."

"What?" I asked.

"He's a complete cuckold, he wants to be demeaned, it turns him on being put down. He likes seeing another man's cock in me. I think he also might be wanting your cock, the way he looks at it."

"I'll draw the line there." said Viv.

"I'd had enough of all of this," said Amanda, "I told him I want a divorce. I want him out of my life. He's being difficult because he knows I won't make the photos public. All our accounts, the house and investments he was left by his father, they are all in his name. He said I won't get anything if I leave him."

"Why do they always say that?" I said, "He would have to make a financial disclosure he would be in trouble if he hid anything, there are rules anyway and a judge will decide how they are applied, not Harry."

"He'd only get in trouble if he got found out, I don't know exactly what investments he has. There's a risk to me with legal costs and with everything in his name I have no means of paying. It could drag on and it still might end up in the papers if anything gets out. I don't want that."

"So what do you want to do?"

"Well since the first time I tied him up he keeps asking to see the photos again. It's happened quite a few times. Only he now takes his trousers and pants down before sitting on the chair.

When he's looking at the photos and helpless he wants me to ridicule his small dick and slap it. After I've slapped it a few times it makes him come. So I've been making him sit on a towel and I put the chair on a towel.

I've told him that if he puts the house, bank and savings accounts in joint names then he can keep his investments.

And, once he does that, then I'll ask you to come round and fuck me in front of him. While he's tied to the chair."

"Wow, what did he say?"

Viv was squirming, she was turned on.

"He's agreed to do it, will you?"

I looked at Viv, she nodded and said, "I want to be the one that slaps his dick."

"OK so it's Wednesday today, how about Saturday evening?" asked Amanda, "Can I ask you to save yourself, don't cum in the meantime? I know you cum a lot anyway but I want you to show him how much a real man can produce. Will you do that for me?"

"I promise I'll keep my hands off him," said Viv, "and I'll make sure he does too."

I looked at Amanda as she got out of the chair, she parted her legs enough for me to see her white thighs above her lacy black stocking tops. I also glimpsed her landing strip, she wasn't wearing any knickers. She smiled at me, a knowing smile, she knew I'd seen her pussy.

Viv saw Amanda out then she came back and pushed me onto the sofa.

"But you promised you wouldn't make me cum!" I said.

"I won't, I didn't say anything about me."

She took off the jeans and panties she was wearing, climbed on the sofa with one foot either side of me and pushed her wet fanny in my face.

"Eat me! I'm so turned on. I saw you look at Amanda's pussy as well."

How could I refuse to do that for Viv?

Eventually Saturday came around, Viv was wearing a black, half-cup underwear set. Over the top of that a red, satin evening dress. She wanted me to wear a dinner suit, God knows why.

"No need to look like scruffs." she said as she helped me with my bow tie.

Amanda had given directions and we arrived at their house, on the posh side of town. They had electric gates. I got out to press the button. Amanda said Harry would answer the intercom, she'd told Viv what I should say. He knew she was arranging this, he just didn't know when.

"Yes, who is it." came a man's voice.

"I'm here to service your wife. Open the gates."

There was a click, the gates rattled and started to open. There was a short gravel drive. I parked outside the front door of an imposing house.

Amanda had told us to wait outside for ten minutes before ringing the doorbell, to give her time to prepare the scene and bind him.

"God I'm so looking forward to this," said Viv, "I'm very wet already."

That made my cock start to expand down the leg of my dress pants.

After waiting we got out of the car and I rang the bell. I heard the click of heels and saw movement through the stained glass of the front door. It was opened by Amanda, she looked amazing.

She had gone to a lot of trouble. Her dark black hair was up, I guess so he would have a clear view if she sucked me. She'd left a curled ringlet from each temple hanging down to her jaw line. She wore drop diamond earrings and a diamond choker. Her makeup was flawless, highlighting her blue eyes with gorgeous red shiny lips.

She wore a black basque that made the most of accentuating her small(ish) breasts, creating cleavage and a nice curve to them as they went into the sequinned basque. Her pink nipples were only just covered.

She was wearing a black suspender belt with black silk stockings, and black lace knickers. Her pussy was clearly discernible through the gauzy material,

On her feet she had black, "fuck me" shoes.

Over her shoulders she had a transparent, black chiffon wrap that went almost down to the floor.

"Welcome you two."

She kissed me hard, her tongue slipping into my mouth, her perfume was heady. She kissed Viv, the two of them tongue duelled for a little bit longer though. Amanda went to a mirror in the hall and re-applied her lip gloss.

The hallway was tastefully decorated. A parquet wooden floor, stairs up the left hand side, a landing that ran from one side to the other, a corridor to the left and to the right with a doorway in the middle. The landing was the sort where you could murder someone by just pushing them over. I wondered to myself if Amanda had been tempted?

Amanda showed us through to their lounge. The parquet floor giving way to rich, burgundy, Axminster carpet. Harry was bound to a dining chair, his knees and ankles bound to respective chair legs. His wrists were bound together behind the chair back. His elbows were fastened with leather straps to the uprights of the chair back. He was wearing a white vest, he was naked from the waist down. His cock was at half mast. His foreskin almost covered the whole length. Not that there was much length, two and a half inches, maybe three.

A covered mattress was on the floor in front of him, the cover extended under his chair. He was sat on a towel to protect the upholstery of the dining chair.

"Harry, do you remember Viv and David? I'm sure you do, Viv's breasts at any rate. This is the David that has fucked me, it's him in the photos."

Harry's face was a kaleidoscope of emotions, jealousy, lust, hate, shame and eager anticipation.

"You've not seen Viv looking so glamourous though have you? Remember how she used to dress for church? You still used to look at her breasts though, pervert, you'd try and peek down her cleavage. Can you see her nipples sticking out in this gorgeous dress, I can. See..."

Amanda stroked Viv's nipple with her forefinger. Harry was staring, his cock starting to lengthen.

"Would you like to see her nipples? I bet you would, wouldn't you?"

Harry nodded, he wet his lips.

"I don't know why you wet your lips. I don't think Viv will let you near them, but she might. I'm going to let David suck my tits though, he can do anything he wants with me."

Harry was now fully erect, his penis was no more than four inches long, it was quite thin, for a man. He had a plummy, purple head with a string of precum leaking down to the towel.

Amanda unhooked Viv's gown and lowered the long zip. She helped it over Viv's shoulder and let it fall to the floor. Viv stepped gracefully out of it and Amanda gathered it up and draped it over one of the other chairs. Viv looked very sensual. Her full figure was very voluptuous. The half-cup bra didn't cover her breasts, it just gave them some support, not that they needed much. It also pushed them out as well as up, her nipples were now exposed and erect. She looked very erotic.

Harry stared, his cock straining. Viv walked over to me and removed my jacket. She then walked over to where her dress was and put my jacket with it. Harry's eyes never left her, watching her hips and bum sway as she moved.

My cock was hard in my pants, the outline clearly visible. Amanda came and kissed me stroking the outline of my cock. Harry's gaze switched from Viv to what Amanda was doing, pain and resentment on his face. Amanda unfasted my dress pants and lowered the zip. She then put her hand in my boxers and wrapped her hand around my hardness, kissing me again. She then turned to Harry.

"He's so big and thick Harry, and look, he hasn't shot off just because I'm holding his big, erect cock, not like someone else we know."