Dowdy Mother in Law Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry went red.

"Do you want to see it up close?" she asked.

Harry didn't say anything, he didn't nod his head. He didn't have to, his expression screamed YES!

Amanda led me to stand in front of him. She removed my shirt, she ran her hand through the hairs on my chest and over my abdomen.

"Look how fit and toned he is Harry. You're not bad in that department but that's where the similarities end, look..."

She slowly lowered my pants and shorts, until about four inches of my cock was exposed, trapped by the waistband of my shorts.

"If I'd done this to you, your cock would be out, but there's a lot more of David's still to come. And look how thick it is."

She held my shaft between thumb and forefinger, measuring it. Then she removed her hand, without moving her finger and thumb. She put her finger and thumb either side of Harry's thin penis to compare the thickness. She didn't have to worry about accidentally touching him and setting him off, there was plenty of room to spare on either side.

"Just look at that Harry."

He looked down disconsolately.

"His cock is more than twice as thick as yours."

She slowly pulled my pants and shorts down all the way. When my cock sprang free she gasped, "Oh my God! Jesus! Would you look at that fucking gorgeous cock!"

That was just for Harry's benefit, she knew what to expect when my cock was released. The blasphemies and profanity were just to add to his discomfort. He was still a church minister after all.

"You dirty, filthy whore!" Harry spat.

To be honest, I was on the brink of starting to question whether I liked Amanda any more or not. She was really turning the screws on Harry, going a bit over the top. Then, when he said that, or rather, the way he said it, the sheer spite and vehemence in his face when he said it, I could understand. She had been ground down, subjugated, controlled and demeaned. The worm had turned. I was glad I could now help her torment him.

His worm, interestingly, was continuing to leak precum and was harder than ever. Somehow all his pain, shame, jealousy and anger was arousing him even more.

"A whore, yes, you would think that you pervert, especially when I do this..."

Amanda knelt down and took me in her mouth. All the way down until she was gagging.

She released me, "You could never do that to me, you'd never reach the back of my throat, and you'd orgasm as soon as my mouth went over you. David hasn't come yet, look how big and hard he still is."

She moved my cock this way and that, giving him a good look from all angles, her lip gloss on it, pinching my slit to open it, "His cum has spurted out of here into my vagina before now, did you know that?"

From the look on Harry's face I could tell that if I put my cock next to his lips he would open his mouth and take me in. Viv didn't want that, so I didn't.

Viv came and knelt the other side of me. She also took me into her mouth, then let me slide out. Then she ran her tongue around my helmet and offered my cock back to Amanda. Amanda licked the tip of my cock while looking at Harry, then she really went to work in earnest on my cock. Viv fondled my balls with one hand and pinched her own nipple with the other. I could feel myself starting to come.

"Urrrgh, I'm coming." I warned.

"Mmmm, mmm, mmm!" Amanda was going to take everything in her mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhh!, Ah, Ah" I panted as my hips jerked at each spurt.

Amanda took it all, she held it in, then opened her mouth and let my cum drip into her hand.

"Look at all that, could you ever produce that much Harry?" she held her hand in front of his face, moving her hand to swill it around in front of him.

Viv slapped his cock, hard, he groaned. She did it again. His cock twitched. She didn't need to do it a third time as a jet of thin, watery spunk spurted a few inches away from his cock, followed by a second and a third, then a trickle. He was spent. It looked to me like either he did a lot of wanking or he had some medical issue. I suspected the former.

Amanda tutted and shook her head, then she held her hand up, tilted her head back, opened her mouth and poured my gloopy, thick, white cum back into her mouth. She stared at him and theatrically swallowed the lot.

"That's what a real man can do." she taunted.

She got up from her knees, "Follow me." she said to Viv and I.

Viv followed her, I removed my trousers and pants completely. Harry had a look of desire on his face as he stared at my swinging, softening cock. I followed them and left Harry where he was.

"What would you like to drink David? Viv and I are having champagne."

"I'll have a glass too please, but I don't want to have too much I'll be driving later."

Viv said, "I'm so turned on Amanda. I can see why you want to make him suffer though, the sheer hatred and disdain in his voice."

"You don't know the half, all these years walking on eggshells around him. His perving, his total lack of respect. Still, the things I asked for are now in joint names. In return I'll give him a good show tonight. It's weird isn't it? It obviously pains him, yet at the same time, he craves the pain and humiliation."

I said, "I guess it takes all sorts."

"Oh, I forgot." Amanda disappeared and came back with two gowns.

I did feel a bit awkward standing in her kitchen naked!

Passing one to each of us she said, "When you know you will be able to get hard again let me know, I want us to go back before he's recuperated, if possible."

"Show us your tits then." I said to Amanda, just as she was taking a sip of champagne.

She laughed and snorted, champagne dripping out of her nose.

"Oooh, that stings you bugger!" she said, grabbing a tissue to blow her nose.

Nevertheless, she removed the chiffon wrap and said to Viv, "Could you unlace me please Viv?"

I was glad she asked Viv to do it. It all looked a bit complicated with laces, hooks and eyes and buttons.

Viv removed the basque, exposing Amanda's pert tits. The edges of the basque had left red marks on her porcelain white skin.

"That feels better, it wasn't the most comfortable thing to wear." she put her

transparent wrap back on.

Viv put her arm around me as we stood and drank another glass. The feel of Viv's heavy breast on my arm, Amanda's erect pink nipples and visible trim pussy through her knickers made my cock twitch.

"I think I'm ready." I said.

"Good come on then." said Amanda.

She and Viv left the kitchen arm in arm.

I drained my glass, put the glasses next to the the sink and followed.

When I entered the lounge Harry was where we left him.

Amanda had removed her wrap and was gagging Harry with it.

"I don't want him shouting insults at me when you start fucking my brains out." she said to me.

"Nnnnn, nnnn, nnn" said Harry, I had no fucking idea what he meant.

Amanda put her mouth next to his ear, "Sit there and be quiet, just watch what a real man can do."

Amanda removed Viv's knickers then removed her own. She went to Harry and showed him the gussets, "Look how wet our cunts are. This is what the thought of having a real cock does to a woman."

She slapped his face, hard, then discarded the knickers.

Amanda came and whispered to me, "Kneel down and watch me with Viv, when you're hard, if I don't notice straight away just tap me. Look at him, he's still limp."

Viv and I discarded the robes we'd been given.

I knelt on the edge of the mattress, my cock had thickened but it was nowhere near erect. Amanda and Viv knelt in front of Harry. I moved a bit closer to them, so Amanda was in reach.

Amanda and Viv kissed, passionately. Viv was fingering Amanda's pussy, Amanda was caressing Viv's breasts. Amanda bent down to suck Viv's nipple, this caused her bum to stick out. I could see her anus and her slit, her inner labia just visible. My cock was pulsing it's way to an erection. Amanda moved her knees apart, this caused her slit to open more, I could see her tight vagina. I tapped her leg, I was now fully erect.

"David's ready to go again, are you Harry? Oh no you're not, you're still all soft and floppy. What if Viv shows you her fanny? You've never seen Viv's fanny have you? Would you like to?"

He nodded enthusiastically.

Viv lay on her back in front of him, raised her legs and then spread them apart. She used her fingers to spread herself for him. His eyes were bugging out but no response from his cock.

Amanda started to stroke him, there was a bit of response, but not enough.

Amanda came and held my cock, "Look what a real man is like." she pushed my cock down and let it spring back, "Look how hard and firm he is."

I positioned myself between Viv's legs. I spread my legs so Harry could see my cock as it entered Viv. Amanda guided my cock to Viv's opening. I entered her. Harry could see her mature mother in law pussy stretching around her son in law's cock.

Amanda moved and placed her pussy over Viv's mouth, he could see Viv's tongue exploring her, a former plain, dowdy, church member, eating his wife's cunt.

I could feel Viv gripping me tighter, working her pelvic floor, I adjusted my thrust to stimulate her g-spot, that caused her orgasm to rush over her.

"Ooooooh, you've made me cum with your big, manly cock." she gasped, for Harry's benefit more than mine.

"My turn!" said Amanda.

She lay down on her back across the cover in front of Harry's feet, her knees up. Rather than fuck her, I knelt in front of her, put my arms in between her legs and my hands coming round over her thighs. I lifted her hips and that brought her pussy up to my face. Her pert bum on my abdomen. I rested one elbow on Harry's knee.

"You don't mind, do you?" it was more of a remark than a question, he glared at me.

Viv stood close to Harry, her stocking covered leg just touching his, her pussy and prominent clit clearly visible to him. He was now erect again.

I taunted him, "Look how wet your wife is, so neatly trimmed, she smells divine, so aroused. I'm going to eat her right in front of you!"

"God yes David, do it, I'd love you to! My pussy is yours, not his, not any more."

I dipped my tongue into her slit.

"Nnnn, nnn, nnnnnn!" Harry was trying to twist his body free but his bonds were secure.

He had to watch as my tongue parted his wife's labia, as it flicked at her clit. Then as I inserted it into her vagina, thrusting it in and out, fucking her with my tongue.

Viv joined in taunting him, "It feels so good when he does that Harry, I love it too, look how much your wife loves it."

"Nnnnnnnn!" it was torturing him.

I lowered Amanda's hips to the mattress.

"Get on your hands and knees Amanda, I want to penetrate you deeply."

"Yes, I want you to go deep in me, I love being penetrated by a big, thick, man-cock."

She positioned herself so that Harry would miss no detail as I entered her.

She reached behind herself and spread her pussy wide, "Fuck me David, fuck me with your man sized cock, then cum inside me, I want you to."

"Nnnnnnn, nnnn, nnnn!"

"Take the gag off Viv, lets hear what the pathetic pervert is trying to say."

Viv removed the gag.

"No..., no more please, I can't take it. Amanda I love you."

"No you don't, you're just saying that, why is your cock so hard if you hate it so much? Why did you agree to do this?"

"I..., I didn't know how painful it would be."

"But why are you hard? It's David's cock isn't it? You like seeing his big, young man's cock don't you?"

He blushed bright red.

"I thought so. Gag him again."

Viv replaced the gag.

Amanda spread her pussy for me again, her tight opening winking at me. I spread her wetness on my shiny cockhead and pressed into her, the rim of her tight vagina expanding around me."

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!"

I started to thrust powerfully.

"That's it darling, fuck me like that, keep it like that, like that, like that..."

Amanda was rocking back to meet every thrust, her pert bum slamming into me, her breasts wobbling, but too firm to sway. Viv was now frigging herself, inches away from Harry's face. He didn't know where to look his eyes darting from Viv's wet fanny to his wife's assailed pussy.

Viv held her wet fingers under his nose and slapped his cock. He started to spurt his watery cum.

I redoubled my pace fucking Amanda, her firm cheeks pressing against me as I went forward, her oh so tight vagina clinging to my cock when I went back, the ring of her tight vagina pulling out, not letting go of my cock. I was enthralled by this action, the grip of her cunt around me. Then my orgasm started, Amanda gave in to hers, her head slumping down to the mattress as I held myself inside her. I was filling her with my cum.

I withdrew and immediately our combined juices poured out of her well-fucked gaping cunt and puddled on the cover.

"Nnnnnnnn!" moaned Harry, his head slumping down.

Amanda stretched then turned round and scooped as much of our juices as she could into her hand.

"Remove his gag again please Viv." Viv did so.

When the gag came off she rubbed my cum and her juice all over Harry's face. His head remained slumped.

Amanda wiped her hand on his vest then said, "I'm going for a shower, I'll meet you in the kitchen."

She took her wrap off Viv, put it around her and skipped off out of the lounge.

"Whore! Jezebel whore!" shouted Harry after her.

"Whatever!" came her laughing response.

Viv and I dressed, we left Harry where he was and went into the kitchen. Amanda came down wearing a bathrobe, makeup removed, hair in a towel turban.

"I'm booked into the Midland hotel tonight, then in the morning I'm on a train to Liverpool then the Dublin ferry. I'm going back to Ireland. I'll be staying with an aunt in Cork. I'll get a place of my own when everything's finalised. I'll leave that with the lawyers.

I'll write you when I get there, don't ever lose touch Viv will you?"

"No love, I won't. Find someone to make you happy."

"I already have." she flashed me a smile, "But his heart belongs to another, doesn't it David?"

"Yes, definitely. You'll be OK though Amanda. When you're not exacting revenge you're a lovely woman and you're drop dead gorgeous."

"Thank you. Do you think I went too far with Harry?"

I said, "Only you know that, but I don't think so. He has issues obviously. I don't think it would have worked out between you both in the long run. Just be careful who you choose next time."

"There might not be a next time." she said, looking wistful.

I let that pass and asked, "What about Harry, will you be OK when you release him?"

"I'm not fucking releasing him. I'll hand feed him a sandwich, give him a drink then let him piss in a jug. Then I'm off to the hotel, I'm up early. He won't see me again after that. I'll phone Doris our cleaner tomorrow, she'll come to release him."

"It won't traumatise her will it?" Viv asked.

"What Doris? No, she'll laugh. I wouldn't be surprised if she takes advantage of him herself."

She saw us to the door, she gave Viv a kiss and a hug.

"If ever you have no further use for him, you'll know where I am." she said to Viv with a smile.

Then she gave me a right smacker of a kiss.

"I can't see that happening." said Viv, tenderly touching Amanda's cheek.

Amanda opened the gates for us and we drove away.

Around nine months later I was in the waiting room at the maternity hospital with Viv, Yvonne was with Cathy. It was a long labour but eventually Erik Davidson was born. Named the Danish way using a patronym for the surname. Erik being Cathy's father's name.

As he grew, he grew tall, he had his mother's pale blue eyes, but my dark hair. He was a joy to have around. As granddad I taught him to swim, ride a bike, fish. At secondary school I could help him with maths and physics. At seventeen he was taller than me. We then explained that I was actually his father and how that came about. He was a well adjusted young man, he wasn't upset, he understood. In fact he was really pleased I was his father. His height eventually topped out at 6'7.

Viv and I settled into a normal relationship. The swinging lifestyle ceased after that last session with Amanda. We grew old together, our physical relationship hardly diminished. Our love for each other knew no bounds. We never did marry, neither of us felt the need, we were one hundred percent committed to each other, no matter what.

Fast forward to the present, I'm now sixty-six, Viv was eighty-two this year. She once said she hoped she'd still enjoy sex when she was eighty. She did.

My hair went grey early and as the years passed the age difference between us became less noticeable. By the time I was forty she looked younger than me!

Viv passed away two weeks ago, after a thankfully short battle with cancer. It was her funeral this afternoon. I did most of my grieving with her in my arms, when she was first given the terminal diagnosis. After that I tried to keep her days filled with as much joy as possible.

I was stood at her graveside, the mourners making their way to the pub. Yvonne was one side of me, Cathy the other. Erik had his arm around Yvonne who was sobbing. Cathy squeezed my hand, I looked at her. She is still striking, her blonde hair is now streaked with silver.

She whispered, "There's someone over there I think has something for you."

I looked in the direction she was looking. I told Yvonne I would be back, Erik and I hugged. There was a woman in black, stood a few yards away, under a yew tree, looking at me with a package in her hand, she waved at me. I walked over to her.

"Hello David" she said in a soft Irish brogue.

"Amanda?"

She was smiling, tears in her blue eyes. The years had been kind to her. Her black hair now had some streaks of silver, she still looked classy, she still looked stunning. And as with Viv, she now looked younger than me. I hugged her.

During the hug she said, "I received a package from Viv's lawyers last week. It contained a letter she'd written to me and this envelope that she asked me to come over and personally give to you today."

I didn't know what to think. I took the envelope from her, went to a nearby bench and sat down. I opened the envelope. Inside was a letter and yet another envelope with Yvonne's name on it.

"Darling David,

We've already said our goodbyes so I won't repeat them here. I don't want you to cry as you read this. I want you to smile.

Suffice to say that Amanda and I kept in touch all these years, we wrote regularly. She had several long term relationships in Ireland but in the end was let down by all of them. Eventually she gave up and has been on her own the last eight years.

Do you remember she once said to to me if ever I had no further use for you I would know where she was? Well my love, that time has come.

It puts my mind at rest to know that there is someone prepared to care for you and love you. Neither of us wanted to put that duty on Yvonne and Cathy. Amanda is a dear friend and I know you will look after her as she will you.

You might only ever be friends. But, if it grows into more than that, as I hope it will, don't feel guilty. You have my blessing. There are only six years between you both. You could have many happy years together.

The other envelope will explain how I feel to Yvonne. Take Amanda's hand and go with her. I have organised a short break for you both, she has the details.

I love you,

Viv"