Down and Down She Goes Ch. 03

Story Info
Izzy joins Skunk in her spiraling humiliation and ruination.
5.2k words
4.54
12.9k
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saphhia
Saphhia
414 Followers

It's Getting Real

As I sat in my living room, still reeling from the past few days, I began to realize just how all of this was going to impact my life. Until that faithful day at the club, my little obsession had been neatly and discretely packaged. Vanessa had taken care of that in short order. Now my life seemed irreparably scarred, laid bare for all to see. It was a realization that both titillated and frightened.

The rest of that week was a string of one humiliation after the next, usually ending up at the club for a session of Mistress and slave. I still wasn't used to the condescending attitude the staff held toward me now. But, like everything else, I seemed to be warming up to it.

I'd been paraded into restaurants wearing precious little and of course, sporting my new look. Vanessa seemed to take so much pride in presenting me as her servant, saying that I'd shaved myself in devotion to her. The ultimate debasement, as it were. Fortunately, none of the places we went were of any consequence, but I still worried that I might be spotted by someone, anyone I knew.

Friday night at the club had been particularly brutal, as Vanessa had brought in another Domme, who had shown me no mercy. Vanessa seemed to enjoy how rough the woman was with me, only stopping her when she thought some irreparable damage might be wrought. The woman vowed to steal me from Vanessa, who laughed at the supposition. Even so, I dreaded the thought of having to serve this monster full-time.

I was so sore and worn out, that I had collapsed on my sofa, unable to drag myself to the bedroom. I stank of myself, of urine and sweat, but I didn't care. So when I woke on Saturday morning, I was still a bit delirious.

"I have to buy a wig." I blurted, realizing that it was well past noon on a Saturday. I quickly scanned the internet, trying to find a place that carried decent wigs and was still open. I was lucky. Well across town was a place that seemed to carry good, albeit expensive hairpieces. There was no choice. I could never show up at the office as I was. It was a wig or nothing at all.

I quickly showered, which, without any hair at all, was a very brief affair. Sporting a scarf, something I never did, I drove the forty minutes to the "Mad About Hair" Boutique. I was relieved when I walked in to see a myriad of wigs, some of which resembled my once glorious mane.

"Good afternoon." A young woman greeted me, smiling as she rounded the end of a long counter. "You're looking for a wig?"

I nodded, slipping the scarf from my pate, revealing my finely stubbled scalp beneath. "Yes. I am."

"Great!" The girl bubbled, almost too exuberantly. "Do you have a style or color in mind?"

"Uh..., Blonde, and about to here." I indicated the point where my shoulders met my neck.

"Ah, excellent. We have a great selection in that length." She set about grabbing several wigs and bringing them to where she had me sit. The place wasn't fancy by any means, but the small private space made me feel more at ease. As she began to arrange things she took a good look at my head. "So, just a suggestion, but these wigs all fit much better on a smoothly shaved scalp." She smiled, uneasily. "Did you lose your hair, or just shave it off?"

Acutely embarrassed by the question, but not seeing any way around answering it, I replied. "It was shaved off." I wondered just how many shades of red I must have turned.

"Don't be embarrassed. Everybody does crazy things once in a while. It's cool. But the fact remains, the wigs might slip off if the scalp isn't smooth."

I tried to imagine having the thing fall off at the most inopportune moment, and nodded. "I understand."

"Tell you what. We don't normally do this, but I can do it for you. I've got razors and stuff. What do you say?" She prompted.

Thinking that I had few alternatives and that she might not fit me without doing it, I nodded. "Fine."

"Cool. Let me get set up here, and we'll have you smooth as glass in no time." As difficult as it was, I was determined not to become aroused by this. While the girl filled a small basin and grabbed a few disposable razors, I asserted myself accordingly. The thing was, as soon as the blades began scaping at my scalp, I couldn't help myself. My 'lil' stinker was going to do just that, and in no time at all.

I hoped the girl didn't notice, but if I could smell myself, there was no doubt that she could do as well. "There." The girl declared, running her index finger over my freshly shaved skull. "Smooth as silk." She smirked. "You're lucky you enjoyed that, 'cause you're going to be doing it daily."

I looked up at the girl for some sign that she was taking some sort of control over me, but I think she was only being sincere. "Every day?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah. You'll get used to being bald. You'll see." She smiled, caressing my scalp with an open palm, eliciting an inaudible sigh. "Now, let's get you fitted."

An hour later, I walked out of the boutique looking as I had the day before, before the barber's that is. It looked so realistic that I doubted anyone would be the wiser. Of course, there would be no fooling Vanessa Worth. I wondered how she would react to my wearing anything to cover my humiliation. Did she honestly expect me to show up at the firm, bald? I was a senior partner, for heaven's sake.

As nice as the wig looked, I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable with it on. My smooth scalp itched slightly as the rubberized binder clung to its surface. It was only slightly annoying, but enough for me to shed the wig in private. So, I spent the remainder of the weekend, bald.

Sunday night, I took advantage of the gross of razors I had purchased after leaving the wig shop. If I was going to be shaving my head every day, I may as well be prepared. The process was not all that difficult, once I learned the direction of the hair growth. I managed to get things glossy in about ten minutes. Of course, I had to masturbate afterward, my 'lil' stinker demanding attention once I was done.

The shock of the tattoo was beginning to wear off, and I had to admit to finding it almost pleasing to look at. There was no denying that my cunt had earned it, and the idea of being labeled as such was arousing in itself. I was a stinker, and that was all there was to it.

The scars on my back had begun to settle into smoothly sculpted lines, some red and some white depending on the severity of the lash which had raised them. They weren't going away, and that seemed to bother me more than anything else. Perhaps it was by design that those were made so ugly and so permanent.

With that in mind, I tried not to think about them. Only occasionally did they twinge, and then only when I sat carelessly. Bras, I'd found to be completely out of the question, so I'd taken to wearing stick-on pasties to hide my nipples. It was a compromise I would have to learn to live with.

I was just getting ready for bed when my phone pinged. I knew exactly who it was without looking.

V. Worth

Hey, Skunk. Hope you enjoyed your night with Maude. I thought it was only fitting that you be humbled that way. See you in the morning. Oh, and there's been a few changes at the office, but you'll find that out soon enough. Get some sleep."

That was easy for her to say. I was the one walking into an office situation that I had been absent from for a week. I think the most time I had allowed myself before this was a day here and there. You don't make partner by sloughing off. When Vanessa said there had been some changes, I tried not to imagine just what that meant.

Monday, Monday...

The wig fit snuggly on my bald head as I walked through the doors to the firm. To my relief, no one seemed to pay me any more attention than they normally did. A few respectful nods as I walked to my office were all the recognition I ever got, and it was all I received that morning.

To my surprise, as I turned the corner to approach my corner of the floor, I was met by both Vanessa and Thomas Young, the most senior partner in the firm. They stood just outside the doors to my office.

"Good morning, Harriet," Tom said, smiling and opening the door to my office. We all stepped inside at his bidding. To my surprise, Vanessa took a seat behind what I had assumed was my desk. Perhaps things had changed a bit more than I thought. With no other options, I took a seat in one of the two club chairs facing my Mistress. Tom soon joined me after pouring us all a dram of scotch from my bar. "I know it's a bit early for some of us, but I'm ready." He chortled.

I took the glass, bringing the liquid to my lips, the burn of the single malt a bit much for my morning sensibilities. Vanessa downed hers in one go. I opened my mouth to speak but was immediately superseded by Vanessa.

"As you can see, Harriet, there have been a few changes made in your absence," Vanessa spoke down to me as she had been all week. "Tom and I have been going over the details of my new partnership, as well as your own slight demotion."

"Demotion?" I questioned. I looked over at Tom, who deferred to Vanessa, as though she was running the conversation. Apparently, she had been running slipshod over the firm while I was gone.

"Yes, Harriet. I'm afraid we really can't continue to promote someone with your, well... shall I say, your lax moral compass." Tom said, obviously under Vanessa's watchful gaze. "Now, before you get all hot and bothered, your name will remain on the firm as it has come to mean something in the legal world. As far as being a full partner, I'm afraid that's no longer possible. Ms. Worth will be taking your place as full partner, and you will assume a position as her assistant."

I knew that this situation was going to change things in my life, but I had no idea that it would progress so quickly. Saying anything at all would only result in admonishment, so I remained quiet. I would be losing Izzy as my paralegal, as she would be with Vanessa now. That alone was a blow, as we had grown close over the years. I guess her loyalty was only skin deep.

As an assistant attorney, my pay would be severely impacted, and I wondered just how I would maintain my lifestyle with such a reduction. I had been taking in seven figures with the firm for over ten years, and it seemed I was to be forced to take a salary of a mere sixty thousand per year. That would only just pay the mortgage on my townhouse. Obviously, some adjustments in my lifestyle were in order, but I was not prepared to retrench so drastically.

I was soon shown to my new office, which was nothing more than a glorified cubical; no windows and not even a door. My desk would be the standard metal affair, but I did find at least some of my belongings had been moved there. I took a seat and sulked over what had happened. Vanessa had said that she didn't want to ruin me, but what was this, if not ruination?

My phone rang, and after a moment I answered it. "Harriet Musgrove."

"I need you in my office, Skunk," Vanessa demanded, obviously displeased about something.

"Right away...Mistr...Ms. Worth." I groveled.

I quickly made my way to her office, my old office which I was already missing, and knocked on the door. When I walked through, I was surprised to find Isabelle there, sitting where I had been only a few minutes before. Had she heard Vanessa call me Skunk? My question was quickly addressed.

"Strip, Skunk." Vanessa stood, pointing at me as if I was an inanimate object. I heard Izzy giggle as I began to remove my clothing. In no time I had deposited my clothing in a pile by the door. Izzy stared at my naked body. She saw my tattoo, she had seen my lashes, yet seemed nonplused. Vanessa cleared her throat as I stood and I realized that she wanted more.

Utterly humiliated, I tugged at the wig, the rubber cinches releasing with a sudden pop. I was left naked and bald before the two of them. Vanessa pointed to the chair beside Izzy, and I hesitantly sat, my old friend still amazed by my glass smooth head.

"I see you've finished the job the barber started, Stinker." Vanessa mused, walking around her desk to run a finger over my skull. "Good job. Keep it that way." She sneered. "Isabelle has been fully briefed on our new professional relationship as well as our more personal one. I have to say, it took some convincing, but I think seeing you now, has censured any doubt she may have had in that regard."

Izzy, perhaps still in shock over seeing me as I was, quickly took advantage. "Why don't you crawl between my legs so I can grip that egghead of yours while you please me."

After an angry look from Vanessa, I slipped out of the chair and crawled on my hands and knees to Izzy's feet. She opened her legs, revealing a panty-less crotch and an utterly hairless cunt. Had Vanessa taken her as she had me? I had to wonder. She raised her skirt allowing me to approach her, her scent nearly as strong as my own.

Izzy's fingers were cool on my scalp as she gripped my head, pressing me into her as my lips and tongue bathed her labia and clitoris. As I worked, Vanessa began to speak, softly, but firmly, kneeling only a few inches away.

"You see, Izzy, she is just as I described. She may be a lawyer, but she's a stinking slut as well. Hell in the courtroom, granted, but a completely disgusting slave. I'm hard-pressed to decide which she's better at. I'm inclined to go with the latter. What do you think."

"She's good at this, but I don't know if I can get around the bald head." Izzy sighed. "I mean, It's kind of shocking, you know."

"It is. Yes, it is, isn't it Stinker?" Vanessa mused.

"Yes, Mistress." Vanessa reached down and pressed a finger into my sopping cunt. "There, there, my little skunk. You'll get used to our new arrangement. I'll even take that fancy townhouse and your car off your hands. After all, you can't afford them anymore." Izzy giggled at the inference, her once rich and powerful boss degraded so effectively. "My goodness, Izzy is in better stead than you, my 'lil' stinker."

I felt my cunt spasm around Vanessa's fingers as they twisted inside me, my scent filling the room and not unnoticed by my former assistant. "Oh, she does stink, doesn't she?" Izzy spluttered as I brought her close to the edge. "I thought I smelled strong, but..."

"Oh, you do, punk, but not nearly as pungent as Skunk here. Perhaps you'd like a matching tattoo?" Vanessa teased.

"No, that's okay, Mist... Miss Worth. I'll be good." Izzy was so close I could taste her coming in my mouth. Her words had not been lost on me, and I realized that she too had fallen under Vanessa's spell. Something about that fact gave me some comfort, almost relief as I realized that I was not alone in my plight. There was no doubt that I was lower, but Vanessa had certainly asserted herself, taking Isabelle as her inferior, if not slave.

"Oh really? Perhaps I won't give you a choice, punk." It was the same name I'd heard Izzy called a few times, and I wondered if that was the name Vanessa had chosen for her. Punk and Skunk, I thought, amused.

After having pleased both of them, twice, I was left alone with Vanessa. The experience had left me a bit bewildered, and although I was allowed to dress, I was not allowed to don the wig.

"Kneel here, Stinker." Vanessa insisted, pointing to a spot next to her chair. I don't know for how long, but my knees had started to throb before she spoke again, busy with several documents.

"Mistress, I..." A quick snap of the hand, had Vanessa's knuckles hitting me squarely in the mouth.

"Hush, now, slave. Almost finished." She worked for at least a few minutes more before leaning back in her chair. "Now, my little skunk. We can't very well have people confusing you with the name on the firm, so these papers will resolve that issue permanently."

She slid a short stack of papers my way, indicating where I should sign. "Exactly what am I signing, Mistress?" She didn't object to my question that time, turning to face me.

"Why, your name-change documents, Stinker." She mused. I scanned the familiar documents, seeing just exactly who I would be, once a judge had approved the change.

"Gertrude Stinker?" I gawked, in utter disbelief over what I had just signed. "But, Mistress, how am I ever going to be taken seriously in court with a name like that?" I rattled off, quickly.

"Silence, now. That's easy, you won't be in court anymore, silly. You are my assistant, and assistants don't appear in court. You won't have to worry about impressing anyone anymore, Ms. Stinker." She must have seen my face sink, because she quickly added, "You will still be useful to me, doing clerical work and such, you know, a kind of glorified gofer with a law degree." Vanessa chuckled at the thought. "There she goes, Gertrude Stinker, Harvard Law grad, and utter failure."

Shooing me from her office, she finally allowed me to replace my wig, sparing me the embarrassment of being seen without it. She prefaced by saying that I shouldn't get used to the privilege of hiding behind it. I wondered how long it would be before she made me run around the office bald.

As angry as I thought I had to be, I found myself relishing the utter humiliation of what had just been done. Vanessa Worth had dismantled my life in a single week. By the end of the day, I had made two trips to City Hall, one being to file the documents I had just signed. I had drafted two arguments in a case I had once been charged with, and a few other menial tasks that Vanessa had demanded of me.

I couldn't wait to leave, but Vanessa had other ideas. Still behind her desk, she had me strip again, feeling that I was more pliable when naked and exposed. The wig too was discarded on top of the pile of my clothes. Once I was at her side, she had me kneel.

"Will you please join us, Punk," Vanessa said into the intercom. A second later, Izzy came through the door, not surprised to find me kneeling naked and bald next to my Mistress. She pointed to the pretty paralegal, uttering a single command. "Strip."

A few moments later, Vanessa had us both kneeling penitently before her. No longer were we the power team we had once been, reduced to her slaves and eager to please. I glanced over at Isabelle just in time to see her do the same. As our eyes met there was an understanding and it both excited me and scared me at once.

I could smell myself, but the slight undertones of Izzy's dripping cunt joined mine in filling the air with our scent. I had been marked as the stinker I was, but I had a sneaking suspicion the same fate would befall my former assistant.

"My goodness, just look at the two of you." Vanessa scolded, mockingly. "I think it's time I had the two of you join me at the club; and the sooner the better. Let us establish just where you two will fall and which one wants to please me more."

I was surprised by Vanessa's statement, as I thought it already established that Izzy would be my superior. Perhaps I could prove myself worthy enough to not be the bottom rung of a very slippery ladder.

"Eight o'clock then, worms." Vanessa chortled. "Ms. Stinker, you will accompany Punk into the club as she is new there, and not established as my property, yet." She laughed. "You know how you will be treated as my slaves, so prepare yourselves." And with that she walked out, leaving the two of us still naked and kneeling before an empty desk.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Musgrove." Izzy sighed, still too new to the arrangement to use the name Vanessa had bestowed upon me. Perhaps it was more out of a misplaced respect that she resorted to it at all.

"It's alright, Izzy... Punk." I corrected. "It will all soon be legal anyway, and I'm sure Ms. Worth has apprised you of my new name."

"Gertrude Stinker," Punk said in a whisper. "How will you ever..."

Saphhia
Saphhia
414 Followers
12