All Comments on 'Down and Down She Goes Ch. 03'

by Saphhia

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for continuing this epic series. Great new chapter.

111Alexander111111Alexander111over 1 year ago

Good story, but I think it would have been better if Gertrude was a slave alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the 2 slave approach but will they only be servicing women from now on or men also? I like the idea of both being permanently marked and both eventually bald. The two slaves should eventually be made to live together and serve whomever mistress decides. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

finally a new chapter, i nejoyed this one, need more debasement, more degradings things to do, they both need to lose everything, become the lowes and more humble, stinker living in misery and being whore out, fattened up and being used by they former friends, keep the good work

111Alexander111111Alexander111over 1 year ago

I think it would be better if Vanessa made Izzy a mistress and together they would destroy Gertrude. I think it would be much more humiliating for her to serve two mistresses alone, degraded almost to an animal, than to share the humiliation with a fellow slave.

UsemeforyouUsemeforyouover 1 year ago

Just came across this story and I love it. Can't wait to see how degraded and low stinker and punk are willing to go... Please continue on the path you are taking.

SaphhiaSaphhiaover 1 year agoAuthor

For those of you following this series, please be patient. Chapter 4 has been pending for publication for over a week. This is the longest literotica has ever taken to publish one of my stories. Don’t know what to say, but that it is written and waiting.

MonaTirrellMonaTirrell3 months ago

Harriet Musgrove goes down to become Gertrude Stinker... Legally! What a humiliation for a lawyer! I tried to find a pic from a tattooed pussy with a skunk as soon I read the shocking and neverending humiliation of that tattoo there... Sadly I couldn't find any so demeaning. Stinker goes down, but the story never does! Each chapter is amazing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaphhia@Saphhia
I am an amateur author, and writer of romantic erotica. I am joining this forum to explore some of my more adventurous themes. I currently have three novels in print, but have a desire to create beyond that framework. I also write here under the name Dreadlocks and at HSN un...