Down Around San Antone Pt. 02

Story Info
An obsession of sorts revealed.
5.4k words
4.66
6.5k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/24/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've read any of my other stories, you know I throw in specific parts and places in Texas. These places, and the women I've enjoyed, inspire me daily. Join me anytime in the judgement free zone of UFO beach if you're ever in the area.

Originally, Part 1 was supposed to be an incest tale for the NND contest, but I had so much fun writing it, I just left it as is. Now, time for the incest portion of our journey.

______________________________

The bright Texas sun shining into the tent was the rude awakening I didn't need today. Holding this splendid female form close to me is all I want to do right now. As the sun faded last night, we found ourselves drying off in front of a fire, then snuggled each other to sleep in this tent.

The first of many surprises today presents itself as Jan awakens in my arms. We did not bring clothes; heck, we didn't wear any to begin with. We left the office yesterday, completely relaxed, with purpose, and oblivious to the world. National Nude Day has that effect.

"Well, at least packing up won't be hard." I tell Jan.

"What do you mean?"

"All we have to do is put our camping gear back in the Jag. That's it."

"So, Part 2?" Jan smiles as she extracts herself from my grasp.

"Indeed. Let's get this stuff back to the office, then head on up to Dallas."

For the last time, we drive to San Antonio. Only this time, I do the driving.

"Where do I apply to chauffeur the naked boss lady around?" I ask my front seat passenger.

"No application necessary. Your qualifications speak for themselves." Jan replies, all the while fondling my balls.

Needless to say, I'm well past half-staff the entire way into the office. As we get closer, Jan works me up to full hardness. Her grip is smooth on my cock.

"One more detail. Pull up, and I'll open the gate." She tells me as we pull into the driveway to the gate keypad.

Anticipating a repeat performance, I'm glad to stop to watch, but am surprised for the second time today. Jan climbs onto me, inserting my rod into her pussy, and then opening the driver's window so she can punch in the gate code. After a few tries with the code, and much squirming around on my cock, the gate swings open, and I drive to the back of the office building.

I carry Jan, still impaled on me, back to the privacy of the backyard where we finish off each other alongside the pool. We move the gear back to storage and then go shower. It's a long, relaxing shower. Under the waterfall shower head, we wash each other, then spend several minutes drying off. It's almost like we don't want to get dressed again.

"Before you get back to work, can we talk?" Jan asks as we load our couple of bags in the SUV.

"Sure. Why don't I drive for a bit? That toll road looked like fun."

All I can figure is I have earned Jan's trust in just these few days. As if the first two surprises weren't enough, Jan tops them both very quickly.

"So, I need you to know I'm not here by mistake." Jan starts off.

"Oh?"

"Yes. I told you I'm a Master's student in Marketing, but I didn't tell you I am at your alma mater."

"What difference does that make?" I hold my hand up with the school salute.

"Ok, here goes." And in what seems like one breath, Jan gives me a reason to live.

Several years ago, I spoke at my university to the an incoming class of freshmen. I talked about business, marketing, real estate, and how the three can intertwine perfectly. And somehow, twenty-something me made quite the impression upon a certain 18 year old named Jan.

The next time she went home, Jan explained to her parents how she found the perfect major program, and how she envisioned her future unfolding after getting through college.

"I am so happy I provided you some useful guidance. College teachers sometimes don't see the forest for the trees." I smile at Jan.

"And here's where things may change just a tad."

"Oh?" I ask for the second time.

Surprise number four practically causes me to lose control of the Jag as we're heading North off the toll road and onto the interstate with the cruise control set at the fastest speed it will allow.

Of course Jan's parents are the supportive type, and asked for more information about what she had learned. She simply pulled up our business website, and explained how this really handsome alum and some other partners had mixed real estate with proper marketing to create a really successful enterprise.

"They looked over the site, closed the laptop, and we all sat down. I felt so good about everything, I didn't even sense their apprehension. Until....." Jan trails off.

"Until what?"

"Until they explained how you and I are related."

"Oh Shit! Time Out! Time Out!" I steer the car off the highway at the next exit in Temple.

Not a sound is made while I bring the car into the impossibly large convenience store and park.

"Say what?" I turn and look at Jan.

"I'm not ready to tell you the rest." Jan mumbles through an onslaught of tears.

"Whoa, whoa. Hold on. I need to hear more. Come here." I gather Jan into my arms.

"The truth is simple. I had fallen in love. With you. With your passion for this work. And, I wanted everything that you were selling us freshmen. I was hooked."

"And I'm so glad because I think you are fantastic, and I can see a future with you, actually I can't see one without you." These words flow from my heart in the most unexpected way.

"I'm glad, because I knew I had to show all of me to you first. Now, we can uncover the nasty parts."

"Nasty? How nasty?"

As we compare notes, it's not all bad. Jan's parents were my Uncle Tommy and his wife. I say 'were' because they had been killed in a car accident almost a decade ago. They met when they were very young, and produced a child well before they should have. Instead of fighting through our family and the realities of raising a kid, they chose to give the baby up for adoption.

Their decision at the time, was keep their identities a secret until Jan turned 18. For almost 15 years, they kept their distance from Jan while getting regular updates on her life. It worked well for both birth parents, and adoptive parents. That is, until they were killed. I remember the tragedy like it was yesterday.

"I didn't find out about them until I turned 18. It was a shock to say the least, but I still got ready for college, and my parents made sure I had everything I needed."

"And then, like out of a strange movie, you bring them me? How shocked were they?" I'm starting to grasp the entirety of this story.

"It was like the last pieces of a puzzle coming into place. And even though I knew I was in love with you, I still had a few things to sort out."

"And did you?" I look into Jan's eyes.

"Let's just say I know exactly who and what I am. I know where I am going, and I'm pretty sure I know how. College really helped me put everything into order."

"What a minute...." I can feel the lightbulb lighting up over my head.

"What?"

"Exactly how did you end up as my driver?"

"Among my many skills, I work as a personal driver for certain services in the area. I got to know the owner of this particular company, and they made sure to keep me at the top of the list if and when you needed a driver."

"I'm impressed."

"It was the most nerve wracking wait of my life. I actually had to turn you down a couple of times."

"How could you?"

"Haha. I had semester exams one time, and the other I was on a girl's trip to Cabo."

"Sucks to be a college student."

"Well, that's where I discovered my love of exhibitionism."

"Then, it really worked out, didn't it?"

"In more ways than one. This journey to mind-blowing orgasms has been a fun one, for sure."

"You have blown my mind in more ways than one. That, I can tell you for sure." I hug Jan tightly.

"I'm glad."

"How about I blow yours?" I ask.

"Go for it."

"Let's go back to San Antonio."

"When?"

"Right now."

"Right now?"

"Right. Now." I add some emphasis with a short pause.

"How?"

"We just drive back. I'll have anything we need shipped to the office. It's that simple."

"I have an idea." Jan sounds serious.

"Oh?"

"Let's drive back into Austin, grab some lunch, and talk things out. I just need to use the restroom first."

"Sounds good." We get out of the car and enter the impossibly large convenience store, separating at their world-famous restrooms.

Inside the stall, I settle down to do my business, and receive a surprise. I've lost count of today's surprises. My phone buzzes with a video message request.

"Hello handsome." The familiar voice comes across somewhat loudly, and I quickly turn down the volume.

"Hello you." I reply.

"I need you to see how much I want you. I need you to know how free you make me now that you know my secrets. I really need to show you."

"Go ahead."

"I'm so wet. I have to share." Jan's voice stops, and the camera moves down from her face to show her completely naked body.

"I love your body." I can feel drool at the side of my mouth.

"And now you can see how my body loves you." Jan keeps the phone moving ever more closely to her pussy. She is absolutely dripping wet.

Jan rubs herself, covering her fingers in her juices. After a quick closeup of them, I watch as she licks the ends of her fingers, finally putting all of her fingers into her mouth.

I return the favor by standing and showing her the pre-cum leaking out of my dick. As I stroke myself, Jan fingers herself. She rubs the outside of her pussy with the palm of her hand as four of her fingers move in and out.

"I have wanted you for so long..." Jan's fingers stop.

"And here is what you'll get." I let loose several strings of cum into the toilet.

"We... have... to... stop... here... again!" Jan quietly exclaims as I watch her pussy on the screen quiver in climax.

"I'll see you in a sec." I tell Jan as I clean up and finish business.

Back on the road, Jan seems to have a spot in Austin in mind. We pull into downtown, then I follow her directions to a food truck park near the local lake. It is a veritable beehive of outdoor activity. Jan orders for both of us, and we take our food into Zilker Park.

We make a small walk to quiet area and sit in the shade. I typically avoid Austin due to the poor roads and over abundance of Californians who have moved here. However, we are quickly lost in our own little world. Jan sits down in front of me, and we eat quietly.

I would say Jan surprises me yet again, but nothing at this point could do that. She spreads her legs for me, her pussy clearly covered only by her shorts.

"No underwear. I approve." I say as I lick my lips.

"Oh, you have no idea, do you?"

"I'm getting an idea you have another surprise for me."

"Then you would be right. This park is famous in local circles for toplessness." Jan gives me a mischievous smirk.

"Uh oh."

As quickly as I reply, Jan has her shirt off. Of course, she is braless. I wonder if she even packed one.

"So, I'm curious about a couple of things." I tell my topless cousin.

"Okay."

"I'm not sure I consider you to be technically a cousin. Is that okay?"

"It's something we will need to address, but what do you consider me?"

"You are my future wife, unless something happens." There, I said the quiet part out loud. I look for a visible reaction.

"I really like the sound of that." Jan says, leaning back into the sunshine which is making it's way around the tree we are under.

"And another thing I'm curious about is exactly how devoted to me are you?" I decide to test some limits.

"I've waited for this day for a few years. You are all I have thought about. Does that say enough?" Jan says quietly.

"Then take off your shorts and show me all of you." I direct.

Without hesitation. Without a question. Without even looking around, Jan simply lifts her ass enough to slide her shorts off. She does so while maintaining total eye contact with me. Her body and temperament are the perfect dessert at our little luncheon here in Zilker.

Jan returns to eating her lunch and simultaneously spreads her legs for my gaze. Her left hand moves to open her delicate lips, but she does not finger herself. I drink in the sight of her, the completeness of her devotion, and the amazing gift she provides me.

"If you can't see it, let me be very clear. I will do exactly what you want." Jan speaks just above a whisper.

"I see that."

"I don't think you do. I will walk back to the car like this if you want. I would remain naked for all my remaining days if that's what it takes." Her tone is serious now.

"I believe you."

"Your stare is all I need. Just watch."

Unbelievably, while under my watchful eyes, Jan wills herself to an orgasm. No touching. No movement at all on her part. She simply cums right there as I watch. Her eyes and her legs never close. The moisture emanating from within her looks so incredibly delicious. I must have it. But, I keep my eyes locked with hers and I can feel my cock moving within its confines.

Jan scoots just a tad closer, placing her feet on my thighs. Only in private will I see her more wide open. Rubbing her wet cunt with two fingers, Jan retrieves her juices and feeds them to my open mouth. I must have more.

"We better get going before you dive into me." Jan says with a wry smile.

"Yep. Just put on your shorts, and we'll figure out how to have you walk back to the car topless." I rearrange myself so I can walk, then get up off the ground.

Jan puts her shorts on, then stands and drapes her shirt over her left shoulder so it covers just one breast.

"How is this?" Jan asks while holding our sack which once contained our lunch in front of her right tit.

"That is more than perfect." I respond after being surprised yet again.

"Let's see how much trouble we can get into." Jan teases me and we head back to the car.

It doesn't take long to see eyebrows raised, and many second looks. We just walk, shoulder to shoulder, and talk about nothing in particular.

"I could be a walking ad for the newly restored ranch?" Jan keeps looking straight ahead.

"Ever been body painted?" I wonder aloud.

"Not yet. Sounds like another job hack, or just a pleasant way to make money while I get off."

"You'll need a bodyguard for sure."

"Got anyone in mind?"

"Yes." I stop Jan near the edge of the parking lot.

"What?"

"I've never wanted to be with someone so much in my life. I can't imagine another day without you near. I don't mind sharing you in this way, but I truly want you all to myself. Is that a bad thing?" I unload once again from the deepest parts of my heart.

"Well...."

"Well, what?" I ask impatiently.

"Well, I think we're off to really good start. This is even better than I imagined. I've said that before. And, I can tell you right here. Right now." Jan places the bag covering her right breast in my hand. Then she removes the shirt from her left shoulder.

Standing there topless, Jan is a vision. We've entered that territory reserved for couples, that area where the world disappears. Now, we are alone here in public.

"I can tell you no other man on this planet will touch me the way you do. I won't allow it. I can't imagine the hands of anyone else but you anywhere near me. This is what I want. This is what I expect."

Sensing my opportunity, I scoop Jan into my arms and carry her to the car. She lets her body flop around in my arms, occasionally dropping her arm in front of me. Jan is displayed fully for anyone nearby. We make it to the Jag, and I put her down at the passenger side door. After Jan gets in, I walk around to get into the driver's seat and there I find a very naked cousin yet again. I honestly think she is wired to remove her clothes as quickly as possible.

"Turn and lean back. I need a taste of you." I tell Jan as I turn on the car.

"How did you do that?" I ask after moving my mouth into position.

"Oh, with a ton of practice, and even more leg workouts than I care to think about." Jan replies as she gazes down into my eyes.

At that point, I plunge my tongue into Jan, and begin sucking whatever my lips touch. From the crease at the top of her pussy, and then into her, Jan is totally satisfying. As she moves her ass up to give me more access, I swirl my tongue all over her most sensitive skin. I move my head back a bit to take a look as deep as I can into her.

"Do it again. I want to watch from right here." I direct.

Jan obliges. Of course, she does. Her folds move ever so gently directly in front of my eyes. It is a mesmerizing sight, and I can see the juices leak from all the pores in her cunt. This is the anatomy class everyone should have at some point.

"Wow." Is all I can say as I look up and find Jan in her orgasmic state.

After taking a quick swipe of her juices with my tongue, I sit up. Jan is holding the side of her face with one hand, and the seat's arm rest with her other.

"So? Anytime? Whenever I want it?" I ask when Jan opens her eyes.

"Yes. Everything I have is for you. I've saved it just for you. I've thought of no one else. Just knowing I have given you such control of me is what I have lived for. Your words are the key to the gates around me. When you speak, I am opened for you."

"You've opened my world, and I don't want it to come crashing down around us. We have to attack this like we attack each other. How do I keep you in my life?"

"First, no matter what, I'm not going anywhere. Second, We'll see who else knows about my past. I'm not even sure your parents know. Even if they do, we'll be together." Jan replies with a new pensive tone.

"Let's go a Hill Country route back to San Antonio. We have much to talk about." I get the Jag out of the parking lot while Jan puts on a top and nothing else.

The Jag moves us through the small Hill Country towns as fast as I'll allow. Quite frankly, I keep the speed down so we have ample time to talk. But, the miles fly by as we share more of our past and we're soon on the outside of San Antonio.

"Hey, I have an idea. The perfect way to end this evening. Turn left up ahead." Jan has me curious.

"It's almost your bedtime." I say jokingly.

"I have no intentions of going to sleep tonight, not at least until you do." Jan says knowingly.

As if the highway wasn't desolate enough, the road we're now on is completely ranch land. I see nothing resembling civilization ahead.

"Slow down, and enter where you see the upcoming break in the barbed wire." Jan directs.

We cross a noisy cattleguard, and ramble down a dirt road. Surrounded by thick mesquite and fully grown live oaks, THIS is true Hill Country at its finest. I've sold much land just like this. The prices nowadays still makes my head spin.

"Just stop in that clearing up ahead. It's the perfect spot." Jan tells me, and we come to full stop.

"And the perfect time. I've only heard of this place, but never been because it's by invite only. How did you find it?"

"I was doing a research project on the land's value, and got curious. Some friends and I came down, and used Google Earth to find this remote road. The only view better is right at the cave entrance."

The world famous Bracken Cave is just west of our position. From here, we'll be able to see the nearly 10 million freetail bats leave the cave at dusk. These bats usually show up on nightly weather radar; that's how big this colony is. The land is privately owned, and access to the cave is very much limited. I understand the wait for tickets is several years long. I trust Jan has not had us drive onto private property.

"Enjoy the show while I enjoy you." Jan tells me as the first of the bats begin emerging from their daily slumber.

With that, Jan deftly retrieves my cock, and strokes me to hardness. Getting onto all fours in her seat, she is quickly engulfing me with her mouth. As I look out over the dashboard at the growing cloud of freetails, I can see Jan's head go up and down at the bottom of my peripheral vision.

12