Down Around San Antone Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan leans up, firmly grips my cock, and begins sucking every so gently on my swollen head. Then, she moves her hand to my balls and squeezes as tightly as possible. After a moment, she returns to holding my cock, then repeats the process several times. It is a mind blowing experience.

"Hold on, let's finish in style." I tell Jan as the impending orgasm just about takes hold.

"Oh?" Jan replies with one last lick of my entire shaft.

"Yes. Sit up on your knees and watch me like I've watched you."

Leaning the seat back, I take over the stroking of my cock, and look deeply into Jan's eyes. I move my hand slowly, up and down, and I can still feel her saliva on my dick. I love to jack off for my women, and when I cum, I catch all of it in my hands.

"Now, hop on my dick while I'm still hard."

Jan, of course, is back on me as quickly as she can within the confines of the car. As she leans back against the steering wheel, I begin feeding her the cum off my hands. She licks voraciously, seeking every last drop. I stop her, and rub the rest all over her chest.

"Oh damn!" Jan exclaims as I begin licking her sticky breasts, stopping to suck on each nipple.

Jan rides me more and more furiously as I clean her up. I can feel the now familiar eruption coming from within her and clamp onto her tits with all the sucking power I can muster. Jan grabs my hair, and screams as her orgasm overwhelms every muscle in her body. With both hands now on the side of my head, I can feel the hair she has in her grasp begin to pull away. No way can this woman hurt me, and I reward her with orgasm after orgasm. I can even feel a little one of my own as Jan grinds her pelvis as far onto me as she can.

"Don't....STOP!!!" Jan tells me as I loosen my lips from her right titty.

With that direction, I latch onto her left breast and then squeeze the one I had just sucked.

"Oh my good gosh."

Those are the last words I hear from Jan as she screams one last time. I slap her right breast every so lightly just to test the waters. She looks down at me, closes her eyes, and points her face at the moonroof. I slap harder. Jan doesn't move. I slap even harder. Again and again. Finally, I let loose one last slap on her now reddened breast, then move both my hands to her neck.

Jan falls forward into my hands, and I tighten my grip around her, cutting off part of her oxygen supply. She continues gyrating on me, and I keep control of her neck. Suddenly, she stops, lets out a gasp, and her body falls limp against mine. Letting go of her neck, I grab her hair with my left hand, and lift her head. Sensing my opportunity, I slap Jan's face with the open palm of my right hand two times, then lift her off and up over me to toss her into the back seat.

As I raise my seat, I can see Jan has curled up as comfortably as one can in the back seat of a car. I take a moment to ponder the revelation of this cousin. I'm pretty sure we're past the kissing cousin thing, and have moved into full throttle relationship mode. We've crossed a lot of boundaries typical for people who just met a few days before.

Then I realize there is one last boundary to check off my list tonight. Pulling up my shorts, I get out of the Jag, and open the back driver's side door. Looking at Jan's ass gives me an idea. I pull her legs toward me and twist Jan's body so she is on her back. Her eyes remain closed, and her body is mostly lifeless. Reaching under her, I stick my middle finger into her ass. Jan is surprisingly easy to lift, and her legs fall apart as her body rises.

Perfect. Now I have access to her pussy, and begin lightly cleaning her up with my tongue. Her juices, intermingled with mine, are intense in taste, and I savor every bit I can find. Licking my lips as I stare at Jan's cunt, I lower her back into the seat. I see her right eye open ever so slightly, then close as she curls back up.

"I guess she wasn't kidding when she said she's mine, all mine." I say aloud to myself.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmm, yes I am." I hear from the back.

Looking back at Jan, I can see a slight smile. It's that smile of a satisfied lover after the perfect session of sex. As the last remaining freetails fly in and out of the shadows, I get the Jag turned around, and head into the darkness surrounding San Antonio.

Save for the occasional tourist or late night bus, the downtown streets are mostly quiet. I drive to the office building, and park at the back of the house after opening the security gate. Once out of the car, I have to somehow move Jan to the bedroom. Do I wake her?

I decide to pick her up, as is, and carry her still lifeless body upstairs to what I am pretty sure is about to become our bedroom. At first, I carry Jan in front of me, then I have to sling her over my shoulder so I can navigate several doors. This should also help me keep my balance as I go up the stairway.

Jan breathes steadily, but does not stir. As I carry her, I can feel her hands hitting my ass since her arms are just hanging loosely down my back. Once we're in the bedroom, I drop her slowly onto the bed. Rather than cover her up with a sheet or blanket, I position Jan in the middle of the bed on her back. Then, I move her arms and legs like I am going to tie her to the bedposts. Only thing is, she isn't moving so there's no need for that.

I undress, and go start filling the clawfoot bathtub with water. I can at least give her a bath before we go to bed. Returning bedside, I can feel a soft erection trying to get going. I crawl onto the bed, and then over her chest so I've got my soft cock right below her chin.

I lean forward, then rub my head over her mouth and nose. Jan doesn't move, remaining spread eagle while I cover her body with mine. Turning around, I let my cock dangle over Jan's face and I lower my face once again back into the soft folds of her pussy.

Remembering the tub, I move off Jan, then pick her up. Once I have her in the bathroom, I climb into the tub and lower both of us in. Jan snuggles in my arms as the warm water envelops both of us.

After way less time than I would love to spend in the water with Jan, I kick open the drain and watch the water in the tub slowly descend down our bodies. I switch the water over to the handheld showerhead, and turn the water back on. Ensuring its warmth is appropriate, I then rinse down Jan from head to toe, and begin soaping her up.

Jan responds by sitting up and allowing me to get all over her body. When she is fully covered in suds, I then rinse her off. Opening her eyes, Jan leans back and watches me stand to clean my own body. When I get to my dick, she helps soap it up with her hands. I turn to rinse off and can feel Jan's face against my ass. As I continue rinsing off, she moves her tongue all over my ass, finally using her hands to separate my cheeks and plunging her face into me. I bend over and pull her hair to bring her face as close to my asshole as possible.

Still bent over, I turn off the water and feel Jan suck on my balls, then move to my asshole where she licks at my opening. I push my body down onto her tongue and she makes entry. Pulling my ass apart as far as possible, Jan puts her tongue into me as far as she can go. I can feel her hot breath against my balls, and my cock responds.

"Turn around." Jan directs. I hadn't heard her speak since we were at the cave.

I stand up and turn.

"Put one leg on the side of the tub."

As I do so, Jan moves under me. Taking my cock into her mouth, she then fingers my asshole. Her entry is sudden since she just got me all lubed up. As her finger moves around my prostate, even more blood floods my cock. Jan then grasps my hip, and moves me back and forth in and out of her mouth. I need no further direction and begin fucking her face.

After several minutes, Jan drops both her arms and I have to grab her hair to keep her face in place. Sensing the weight of her head being to drop, I pull harder and harder on Jan's hair. This is almost too much for me to take, and I explode with the thought of having Jan completely under my control.

Exploding into her mouth, Jan sucks me dry. Once she is finished, I kneel down to lift Jan out of the tub. Walking ever so carefully on wet feet, I carry her in my arms into the shower just a few inches from the tub. There, we rinse off one more time, then I take a towel and dry off every inch of Jan's body.

"So, there's an elephant in the room we need to discuss." I tell Jan.

"I know. I know. My parents. We'll get to that in the morning. Take me to bed."

12