Down but Not Out Ch. 02

Story Info
She's a lumberjack and she's okay...
7.5k words
4.82
1.5k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 03/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Member389
Member389
1,674 Followers

Tuesday dawned bright, and I felt excited about the session I was going to shoot today. I was dressed in long nylon jogging pants, and I'd donned my own work boots. I expected my model Chrissy Reed any time now as we were going to shoot at one of the worst times of day, but under the shade of the trees. I put several citronella tiki torches in the trailer that was hitched to the small tractor utility vehicle my neighbor had let me borrow. I'd put a few other items in there as well, a rake, an ax, chainsaw, and a tarp.

I went back into the kitchen and filled my big water jug. My camera equipment was packed up and on the table. I tried to keep it minimal. I grabbed a few snack items and tossed them into a bag to bring along as we were likely to be out there through lunch.

I heard a car pull up outside and looked out to see a beat up, rusty, old import. Chrissy stepped out wearing over sized sunglasses, her hair shone in the sun showing the red highlights. She opened the back and dragged out a bag and picked up her boots which were tied together by the laces. She stepped aside and I could see she was in a light blue sundress that billowed slightly in the breeze.

"Wow." She said as she looked around.

I opened the door for her and she smiled at the sight of me.

"Hi Rob." She came up the steps and slipped through the doorway rubbing against me as she did. "You weren't kidding. You do live on the edge of the sticks."

"It's a nice spot, cheap when we bought out here. The guy that owns the woodlot over there," I pointed in the direction of the tree line, "sold this portion off and a developer bought it to put in this neighborhood. He allows us to go cull a few trees throughout the year, preferable deadfalls and dying trees. He gets to call it a tree farm on his taxes, and we get free wood for the fireplace."

"Good system." She set her stuff on the kitchen floor and opened up the bag and dropped her glasses in it, and dug out a large bottle of insect repellent. She unbuttoned the two large buttons on her dress straps and let it slide to the floor. She was nude beneath and she picked it up laying it over the chair back. She opened it up and began applying it over her entire body while I stood there. She was grinning ear to ear at my reaction.

"I'm going to have to break you of that bedazzled teenage boy attitude you've got."

"I'm just not used to my clients being so... open."

"Well I'm not some starry-eyed girl with fairy tale dreams of her Prince Charming whisking her away from the ball to make her a happy wife. I'm not saying I didn't used to be like that. I was just as starry-eyed as any of them when I started out. I quickly saw what went on behind the scene and it was a little disheartening. It's nothing but businesses exploiting the ingrained belief that every girl is a princess on her wedding day, and feeding that fallacy for cash."

"That's pretty cold." I felt suddenly defensive.

"I know, but I've had a lot of time to think about it while making coffee, waiting tables, answering calls from bitchy travel clients. I was taken by the idea of planning these fairy tales, and by virtue, one of the exploiters. I've come to realize with the divorce rate that we're kidding ourselves and people are making millions on it. Don't even get me started on the four and five figure prices for wedding gowns that cost a hundred bucks to make. I feel guilty for every bride I gave the old, 'if you don't book now you may lose the date to someone else' spiel."

She had finished bathing her front in the lotion and I watched as every bit was rubbed into her skin. She handed me the bottle and turned around.

"Do my back, but don't do it too well or we may have to skip the shoot entirely while I let you do in person what you did to me on the phone the other night."

I squeezed out a line across her shoulders and began rubbing it in and she rocked with my motion. I thought I was rubbing too hard until I heard a soft moan. I worked down her back and knelt behind her. She looked over her shoulder and bent forward slightly, her pussy flashing into view.

"Is my ass as nice as Michelle's?"

I leaned forward my forehead rested on her ass. "Keep it up and I'm going to drag you to bed now." I looked up and reached forward giving her pussy a quick lick. She wiggled her ass and I gave it a light swat.

"Keep that up and I'll let you. I haven't touched myself since our call and I have a need you're going to fulfill later." Her voice was very suggestive.

I finished applying the lotion hoping it was going to work out there.

"I'll be glad to fulfill any need you require." I said standing back up and closing the cap of the bottle and dropping it in her bag. "You'll probably need a touch up after a short while."

"Where can I do my make up?"

"Best spot for that is the master bath, I'll show you."

She didn't move to put on her sundress but only smiled and I led her with her bag in hand to my bedroom.

"Nice. I can't wait to be on my back on it later." She ran her hand over the duvet on the bed on the way past. I stood in the bathroom doorway and shook my head, but I was anticipating that myself with a silly grin on my own face as I turned towards the brightly lit mirror.

"I'll keep it simple not to throw off the aesthetic of me being a lumberjack girl. The rules will change when I show you my naughty undies at the hotel later this week. She unzipped a small makeup kit. She was well organized. I leaned against the door jamb and watched as she smiled at me in the mirror. "You could just admit you want to watch me because I'm buck naked and ten feet from your bed."

"I'm actually fascinated by this process. The subtlety of enhancing ones best features while doing the opposite to others. When I'm not in the way I like to watch the makeup artists do it to the bride and her posse if I'm able."

"Posse, I like that. It's true. They do tend to get pretty tribal I've noticed." She brushed at a faint line of pink blush and blended it in neatly before taking a fine brush and darkening her lashes. She brushed a base powder around her forehead and looked critically for a moment before taking her larger brush to it as well. "Good enough I guess."

She was beautiful and had done a fine job of dusting any shiny spots and giving a nice light blush to her cheeks.

"If I do this right they'll see my face once or twice then it's going to be tits and pussy, with some ass shots for good measure."

"The ass shots are going to be fantastic." I looked down at the subject of my comment.

"Well hung, and sweet. You couldn't be any more perfect." She zipped up her case and turned.

"Let me be the first to attest that they'll be looking at your face a lot. We're all horny bastards, but we're not just hard dicks looking for stroke material."

"I love you for that, but I hope you're wrong. As soon as I upgrade to full nudes I'm going up on the subscription price. I figure I can go to ten bucks per month with some paid extras." She winked at me and pushed me out of the doorway.

"I was going to suggest that as you get further into this you make sure you're getting your money's worth. I thought five seemed kind of low for good spank content."

"It is, but there's a decent market in add ons, a lot of girls do videos, like sexy stripper, or masturbate, some will blow their photographer for a point-of-view look. Guys watch that and think we're blowing them." She grinned.

I was suddenly concerned.

"Don't worry, I'm not quite there yet. I want to keep it 'R' rated for now. I'll still happily blow you off camera though." She added with a wink. "Is it okay to just walk out there like this?"

"We're not walking, and I would put on the boots now."

She pulled out a chair and had a seat. "Ooh, that wood is cold."

I laughed as she dug some knee high socks out of her bag and pulled them on and laced her boots up. She stood up stark naked beside her boots and looked at me for a moment.

"You might want the dress until we're further from the neighbors." I pursed my lips as I grabbed the water jug and snacks. I showed her through the back doorway into the yard.

"Nice!" When she saw the utility sport vehicle with the trailer attached.

"My neighbor is the manager for a power sports place in town. He got it on a year end clearance at cost, plow and all. We all chip in for gas and beer and he lets us borrow it to haul wood back from the tree line. He'll often give us a quick plow out in the winter too."

"How many cases of beer will this cost, or should I just show up on his doorstep in only my boots."

I laughed at that.

"You'd better hope those boots don't slow you down, if he survives his wife beating him, she'll come after you next."

"Oof, sounds like a fun marriage."

"They're good people, just a little rough around the edges to some."

I went back in for my camera case and strapped it down well before hopping into the driver's seat.

"Whoa that seat is warm. Glad you suggested putting the dress back on."

"That wasn't the only reason. Like I said, it's better if I don't have too many questions about naked girls wandering around the yard. Grab the seat belt, you'll thank me after we bounce out of a few woodchuck holes."

I started the engine and put it into gear and started slowly across the lawn. Chrissy held the grab handle next to the door and grinned as we headed out through the deeper grass towards a spot I'd checked out yesterday. There was a small grove where we'd pulled out a few older dead trees and gave us a small opening to work in with plenty of open shade from the surrounding trees. There were several stumps and a brush pile to the side. There was an open spot for us to drive in thanks to many trips here before. This spot was pretty much clear of dead wood so we hadn't cut anything here for a while. There was still plenty of usable space for us though.

I parked and hopped out. I pulled out the tarp and threw it down and grabbed the tiki torches and began staking them out. After lighting them I pulled out some of the work tools I set the chainsaw on a wide stump, then thought better of it and set it aside. I went back for the ax. I glanced up and noticed Chrissy was naked again, the dress hanging over the door as she pawed through her bag. I walked around and looked at how I wanted the background to appear, and where the light was coming from before I walked up to the stump and took the cover off the ax head and looked to see Chrissy was still by the four-wheeler. I buried the blade of the ax into the stump slightly off center before setting the chainsaw back next to it, turned slightly to not show the brand name.

I looked again and Chrissy was gingerly pulling panties over her boots and then snugged them up before reaching for the matching bra. She whipped it on, slipped the straps up onto her shoulders and gave it a few cursory tugs. I didn't think she could look hotter than she did naked, but the lingerie did wonders. I saw her pull out a folded plaid shirt and slip into it.

I went and got my camera case open and started assembling my gear, snapping the battery in, the lens on, and strap in place. I plugged in the formatted card and turned everything on to see if it was okay.

Chrissy had pulled a mirror out of her case and propped it on the seat and was checking her red knit beanie and her hair, giving it a cursory brush to put it in place.

"I'm ready when you are." She said.

"Let's start by the stump where I put the ax and chainsaw."

She nodded and on the way detoured slightly to pick up a cast off branch and walked to where I'd directed. She dropped it and began rolling up her sleeves. I immediately raised the camera and started shooting as she ignored my presence.

"Keep your chin up." I asked softly, and I saw her lift her chin slightly but not so much as to look awkwardly posed. She backed a step or two and put her hand on the ax handle and glanced up at me, her look going from cool to cute and smiling. She flipped the lapel of the shirt open and put her hand on her waist showing the lingerie to good effect. She slowly blew me a kiss and I captured it frame by frame and she grinned, her nose wrinkling up. She put her hand up and beckoned me with a finger.

"Come here." I did as she asked and shot a few close ups of her as she made faces at me. She slipped off the flannel and handed it to me to hold and she unsnapped her bra and hung it over the ax handle before slipping the shirt back on leaving it wide open. I backed away and began shooting, and she reached up behind her head and pulled her hair free of the shirt collar. The effect of this on her chest was incredible as her breasts rose and jutted towards me.

"Do that again Chrissy, you look gorgeous." I took a second to review a few frames and noticed her eyes weren't as bright as I was used to seeing them. I went back to my case and got a small tripod with a clamp and a collapsible reflector. I opened the white disc and mounted it on the tripod and swung it to face her. Her body lit with a slight white glow from the diffused skylight.

"There, that brings out your eyes." I shot and she posed, turning slowly hand on hip, she bent forward and took the ax handle as if she were the one who buried it there, her ass peeking out from under the shirt tail of the flannel. "I can't wait to sink my teeth into that ass." She looked over her shoulder with a big smile.

"Is that how you want to do this?"

"What do you mean?"

"If you're out to make me so horny I barely make it through the door before I jump you then it's game on." She reached up and slid the panties down to her knees, her legs parted to form a perfect letter A. She hiked the shirt up over her ass as the camera clicked away. She looked around her shoulder at me and blew me another kiss.

"You'll have a tent pitched in those pants before we even get out of here."

She wasn't far off from her goal now as she drew her legs together and pushed the panties to her ankles, her ass was a beautiful heart shape and I couldn't help but keep on clicking. She reached between her legs and placed her fingers over her pussy hiding it from me.

"If you liked my mouth on your cock, you're going to lose your mind once you get it in here." She pushed the panties off carefully over her boots and hung them up on the ax handle and turned to face me, her face slightly flush from having her head down so low. She deliberately looked at my crotch and licked her lips.

"That's playing dirty."

She just grinned and took her lingerie off the ax and set it on the stump before straddling the handle the wood sliding between her legs. "This wood is good and hard, but it's not the wood I want between my legs right now."

I sidestepped a few paces and got a three quarter view of her stroking the handle and riding it. She threw her head back and closed her eyes as she let the wood slide between her legs.

"Christina." I didn't shout her name, but I put enough authority in my voice that her eyes popped open. "Do not cum. Your last orgasm was at your own hands, despite my help. Your next one won't be."

A grin spread across her lip. "Yes, sir." She answered, her voice soft and obedient. I felt my mouth go dry. It was going to be like that? She'd started off pushing me only to achieve what she had been trying to bring about, putting me in the driver's seat.

She slipped the shirt off her shoulders and let it hang from her elbows and looked at me waiting for me to take the shot. I raised the camera and we began working again. There was a determination in her expression that wasn't there a moment ago. Her eyes drilled into me through the lens as I kept shooting. She hefted her breasts running her hands over them, the ax handle still between her legs. I stepped sideways to get a full frontal shot of her like this and she turned her face slightly away as she toyed with her very erect nipples.

"I'm going to lose the hat which is going to muss up my hair. Let's turn around." She stepped forward onto the stump and turned her feet straddling the ax head. I looked at her for a moment and gauged the light and moved the reflector angling it again. I stepped to the other side of it and looked at her pleased with the light and began shooting. She stood slightly above me and I stood back and zoomed just enough to get some full body shots before she reached up and slid the cap off. She popped it on the end of the ax handle and squatted down over the ax, the back of the blade only inches below her pussy.

"Get me a a few close ups please." She reached out and stroked her hand down the handle and I stepped forward and took a knee getting several shots of her pussy. "Up here now." I tilted up and she'd crossed her arms, her full breasts resting on them as she looked deep into the lens. I had several shots and she stood up again. I got several from this low point of view as she ran her hands down her hips and between her thighs. She turned and squatted again and lifted the shirt over her ass. She looked over her shoulder and I backed away capturing all of her once again. She licked her lips and her hand ran up through her hair pulling it over her shoulder. She pulled the shirt off completely and unrolled the sleeves, tied it around her waist then palmed the ax handle a few times loosening it from the stump.

"I'll get that for you..." My voice dropped off as she gave me a cool look and pointed at the camera. I lifted it and began shooting again as she bent for the leather cover and slipped it over the blade and snapped it in place.

"Everyone is safer if you keep your tool wrapped." She grinned. She popped her hat over the head and hefted it over her shoulder then squared off facing me. She gave me several expressions as I shot.

"God damn you are stunning."

"I thought you were enjoying yourself." She glanced down and swung the ax off her shoulder and braced it diagonally in front of her. She pulled the hat off the head and dropped it on the stump and assumed the position again. She reached down and untied the shirt letting it drop so she stood in only her boots and placed the head of the ax flat against her chest, the haft between her breasts, and pouted.

"This is getting old. I'm running out of ideas. I have some Daisy Duke's and white lace I'd like to shoot in if you don't mind giving me a moment to change."

I snapped out of the groove I was in and let the camera dangle.

"Sure. I'll need a new battery and maybe another card."

"A cold shower might help too." She set the ax down and grabbed her clothing then walked past me and reached out and tapped my erection through my running pants.

"I can't wait until I'm scrubbing bug spray off you so I can lick every inch of your body. Some inches a lot more than once." I added with a grin. She shook out her clothes before stuffing them back in the bag and taking out a new outfit.

"I wondered if it would be a smart move approaching you with this idea. I'm glad I went through with it."

As I swapped out gear I gave a thought to how she had approached me.

"If you'd had the money in the bank. Would you have come to me with the same offer?" I looked up to see her shimmy her ass as she tugged the tight jeans over her ass. I felt my cock twitch at the site. She pulled a white lace bra and donned it, snugged herself into it, adjusting the demi cups so she was nearly pouring out over the top. She pulled a hair brush out of her bag and began straightening her hair. It hadn't passed my notice that she hadn't answered me yet.

"When I was just a young girl of twenty-three, fresh out of college, working my first job. The world seemed so pure and my path so assured. Life started getting weird pretty soon. I lost my innocence to grooms groping me, one father of the bride offered to take me on vacation, clothing optional, of course, despite the fact that he was still married to the groom's mother. One day I opened the door to the bridal suite without knocking and saw the most erotic thing I have ever witnessed in person. A woman I was attracted to, because she was straight up stunning, being fucked by a guy I found very handsome who had given me a few fantasies of my own. I watched him pound his cock into her while she moaned, enjoying every last minute of it. I'd seen porn before, but this was less than twenty feet in front of me, I had a great angle on the action, and I couldn't stop watching. I wished it were me bent over in front of him and she were watching us."

Member389
Member389
1,674 Followers
12