Down but Not Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as she pulled a gingham shirt out of her bag and open it up, pulling it on and tying it off at her waist. She rolled up the sleeves to her elbows.

"I never forgot how fucking hot that made me feel. So the answer to your question is no. I would have still come on to you. In the end," her mouth tilted into a wry smile, "I want what I want, and I'll do what I need to to get it."

She walked around to the end of the trailer and fished one of the cups out of the bag, poured herself water.

"The first thing I want is your cock buried in me to the hilt so I can feel that way again. The other thing I want is to become more self sufficient. Since the pandemic I've been living hand to mouth and I'm not a fan. In this instance, I hope to accomplish both of those goals with your help. You could say I've thrown off the rose colored glasses. I'm more confident now. My social media fans have made me realize that I'm not just another cute girl, but I'm a sexy woman that they fantasize about, like I have about you many times. That's a pretty powerful feeling."

"I just don't understand. Why me?"

"Okay, I think you're a bit blind to yourself like I used to be." Chrissy laughed. "You're a sexy guy." She put her hand on my shoulder and ran it down my arm which through years of hauling heavy equipment and having my hands up in the air full of equipment had gotten and stayed pretty firm. "You're handsome. The salt and pepper here," she brushed my sideburn, "is hot. You still have hair. You've been treating women like they were on a pedestal for years so you're charming, and sweet. You can be firm without being a jackass. Like you just did with me as I began rubbing one out on your ax handle." She grinned. "You turned it into a heat filled moment making my inner submissive come out. So if we don't get more than a few feet in the door before I knock you down and have my way with you, don't be surprised. A girl can only take so much. Oh, and I've got a pretty strong libido and I'm not nearly as shy as I used to be."

We moved to one side of the grove and found a tree for her to pose against in her new outfit. She peeled it off piece by piece and I enjoyed every single pose as the sweet but not at all innocent country girl. We took less time for this set as it didn't have props and Chrissy was satisfied that I'd get the shots.

It had warmed up with the sun beating down on the meadow just beyond the trees and a fair amount of bees floated through the wildflowers. It was mid-afternoon and the color had gone from bright to golden and I had a thought. We packed up the tools and the tiki torches, I put my case back into the trailer and asked Chrissy to don her sundress again.

"Concerned about what the neighbors might think?" She teased.

"Not at all. I have another idea which going to be out there in the sunshine, your back to the sun among the wildflowers and the bees buzzing around. First one button, then the other, then maybe you hold it around your waist before you lose the dress completely."

The grin on her face told me she loved the idea and we were still well away from the houses in the neighborhood that only someone with binoculars might see her. I pulled up to a spot in the field and had her walk in a big circle before turning back to face me so there wouldn't be any crushed grass between her and I. I metered up and started shooting, her face was pensive and thoughtful as she took a step towards me, and undid one side of the dress letting the strap slide back over her shoulder. She held her hands out over the tall grasses and flowers. The other strap went next and the top slipped where her hands crossed her stomach holding the dress. She mussed her hair and a lock fell over one eye, she looked up at me from underneath with a smoldering expression. A smile spread across her face and a twinkle lit her eye. She let the dress go and stepped out of it. She laid it over her arm and walked slowly towards me while flipping her hair out of her face. She turned her face and gave a contemplative look again. She plucked a long grass stem and put it in her mouth and turned back to me giving me the sultry eyes again.

I was so used to buoying nervous brides and chivying groomsmen into line that I found it odd I had to do little or no direction with Chrissy. This could not be her first modeling job or she was impressively aware of how to naturally pose and pause. She closed on me a smirk on her lips. I was just looking at her now, the camera dangling in my hands.

"It's time Rob."

"You look hot."

"I'd prefer it if you said beautiful, but I'll take it." She laughed.

"You are very beautiful, but you look like you're about to break a sweat and I have the perfect way to cool you off." My voice was husky and low.

"I can't wait."

I stowed my camera and got into the four-wheeler. I chuckled when I saw that Chrissy still had her dress over her arm and sat there in only her boots.

"Exhibitionist." I said as I pulled up behind the house.

"Aren't all models? It's part of the job." She grinned and got out. She hauled her bag inside and came back out, still stark naked, and grabbed the cooler and another bag. We soon had everything stowed. I'd brought my camera case back in the house. Chrissy unlaced her boots and peeled her socks off. She sat on the kitchen chair for a moment as she watched me get my gear into the office where I'd download the cards to my computer and back them up.

She followed me and saw what I was about to do and interrupted me.

"Excuse me, but I believe you have another task to perform before that." I turned to find her pointing at herself.

I let my eyes wander over her taught figure without the camera in the way and a primal urge to do exactly what she wanted me to came over me. I turned and took her face in my hands and kissed her deeply.

"There he is." Her arms circled my waist. "One of us is most definitely overdressed, and surprise, it's not me." Her hands tugged at the back of my shirt. She backed away and turned to leave the room and I slapped her ass.

"Let's get this bug spray off and you can have your snack."

She began helping me out of my clothes in the bedroom and walked backwards into the bath pulling me along.

She removed her makeup while I got the hot water running and we were soon under the spray. I took the handheld and made sure to get her completely wet before beginning. She stood still as I lathered her up. Her nipples stood out hard as I rubbed soap into her skin. My erection was as solid as that ax handle and she toyed with it when it was within her reach. I couldn't help myself after lathering her up and pinned her to the shower wall. I kissed her, my fingers finding their way between her legs. She moaned and whimpered into my mouth. Her hand pushed me away.

"No," she pleaded, "not like that. I want this." She ran her hand up under my hard cock cradling it in her hand, her thumb stroking gently.

We rinsed off quickly and toweled off before heading to the bedroom.

"It was too much to hope for that you had a bed with posts." She said bending over the foot of it and pulling back the covers. "Do you have any lube? If not, I brought some." She added over her shoulder.

I slide my hand up between her legs. "Are you sure we're going to need it?"

"Yes. I like it and I know you're going to rail me more than once. You're not going to last long the first time." She giggled.

I walked around to the nightstand and grabbed a tube of lubricant. I poured out a generous tot and walked around where Chrissy had mounted the end of the bed and knelt. I reached between her legs and applied it liberally, my fingers sliding into her causing her to moan.

I slid slowly into her and was surprised at how small she was, and how tight the fit.

"Fuck that feels good." She reached for a pillow and hugged it to her chest.

I began slowly pumping my cock into her and she made little mewling sounds which turned into encouragement.

"That tight pussy feels good doesn't it? Drive that cock into me like you wanted to years ago."

I took her to her word and began driving my cock into her. She was so tight each thrust felt like the first and I quickly felt myself losing control.

"Yes! Fuck my sweet pussy, fill me up!" She cried out as I gripped her hips pulling her back with each thrust until I reached the point of no return. I drove my hips forward one last time and came hard with a moan of my own.

"There," I gasped, "now I've bent you over like Michelle and fucked that sweet pussy. Do you feel better?"

"Not yet, I didn't cum. You'll just have to do it again and again until I do." She said as I pulled out. I laughed and slapped her ass. Chrissy hadn't moved. She was still bent over hugging the pillow, her ass in the air, her pussy wet and dripping. I swallowed hard and suddenly wondered if she was serious about fucking her over and over until she came.

She wiggled her ass in the air.

"Was it good for you?" Concern crept into my voice.

"Mmm hmm, but I knew you wouldn't last long. My pussy is pure magic." She laughed at that and I had to agree.

"Well it sure does drain a guy." I said giving her a leisurely pat on the ass. She sat up and turned around. Her arms came around my neck pulling me in close for a deep kiss.

"You can get a little rougher if you'd like. I know I'd like it." One of her hands found its way down to my flagging cock and began stroking it.

"You like it rough? Good to know."

"I'm not saying slap me around, but a well placed palm on my ass, and pulling my hair are more than okay." Her laugh was breathy as our mouths joined again. I reached around and swatted her ass and pushed her back on the bed. She started laughing and I climbed onto the bed joining her. She pushed me flat and straddled my legs placing my cock between her breasts and stroked it with them. I don't think I'd ever done anything quite that erotic before but watching it pop up from between her breasts and nearly poking her chin as she leaned down to give head a lick. Her gaze lifted to my eyes, and I nearly melted as she took my cock from between her breasts and spit on the tip before taking it to the back of her throat. I was glad I wasn't standing or my knees would have buckled at the sensation.

"Holy shit."

"Mmm... you like that do you? You like my hot mouth on your hard cock. Is it as nice as my pussy? Because that's where I want you. I want you to fuck me into submission and leave me in a puddle of cum." Her lips ran down my length and she began teasing my balls with her lips and tongue. "I want these to be empty of every last drop before I'm done with you."

Her voice and her actions had worked as intended. I was hard as rock again.

"Lube me up." I demanded.

"Yes sir." Chrissy grinned and climbed over me to grab the lube off the nightstand.

She lifted the tube high and let it dribble down over the tip of my cock, her other hand began stroking into the skin.

"Turn around and slide that pussy down my cock."

"Yippee aye yay cowboy." She had a huge grin on her face as she did as I demanded.

"Fuuuck." She moaned as she ground herself down onto me.

"Now ride it like the sheriff and his posse are after you." I slapped her ass and she began taking short fast strokes. I took the lube and squirted a dollop at the top of her ass crack and she faltered as I watched it slip between her cheeks.

"What are you up to back there?" She looked over her shoulder.

"Ride!" I slapped her ass again and she laughed and began again. I slid my hand down her ass and pushed my thumb between her cheeks and began massaging my thumb around until it was good and wet and massaged her backdoor causing her to moan. Her strokes became longer and deeper and I reached up with my left hand gathering her hair in my grip and pulled her back off balance onto my chest. She was bent over backwards and I propped my legs and began lifting my hips to fuck her as my other hand found her clit giving it quick strokes.

"Ahh, ahh! Yes!" She cried as I fucked her from beneath, stroking her clit furiously, her head pulled back to my shoulder as I drove upwards. I watched our bodies arch and her fingers tugging on her nipple as she moaned. I felt the shudder rip through her.

She cried out but I didn't stop, her body wracked in orgasm, her knees tried to grip down on me but couldn't I had her wide open and kept after her clit stroking it quickly until she collapsed back on me. I pushed her legs straight so she could relax.

"That's what you wanted, to be fucked until you were delirious." I said gasping for breath. I felt her head nod very faintly.

"There's only one problem. I'm still hard as a rail." I flexed my hips once to remind her I was still buried inside her. "Once you catch your breath, I expect you to correct that problem."

She made a little pleading sound.

"Oh no kitten. You wanted this and I won't be denied. This load is going into one of your holes. You'd best decide where you're taking it before I do."

She turned her head and I saw from the corner of her eyes she was in tears. I had a visceral pang of fear that I'd gone too far.

"Are you hurt?"

She shook her head and whimpered. "I want more. Fuck me more. Please?"

Something else was going on here and I wasn't sure what, but my cock throbbed when she clenched down on me. I rolled her over and put her face down and she scooted back with her ass in the air. I wasn't sure if she was offering me my choice but I didn't want mistake her intention and slid back into her pussy. She let out a little moan and leaned back into me sinking my cock fully.

She whimpered as I fucked her, her fingers moving between her clit and massaging my balls and I finally couldn't take any more and plowed into her one last time. I felt her spasm again. Her fingers squeezed my balls to make sure they were as empty as she could get them. I laid a light slap on her ass.

"I'm going to need a rest after that." I said and went into the bathroom and washed up, returning with a warm cloth and towel for Chrissy. She hadn't moved from her knees, her pussy was dripping and an angry pink color considering the pounding it had just taken. I reached beneath her and began washing her gently. When I returned she had stretched out and looked to be dozing. I climbed into bed next to her and she quickly cuddled up to me and I wrapped her in my arms.

I started awake. The sun had set and it was dark, only the light from clock shone in the room. I noticed I was alone, but knew it wasn't a dream based on the scent of sex in the air. I reached across the bed to find it empty. I got up and grabbed my running pants and began looking. I found Chrissy sitting in one of the chairs at the kitchen table wearing my t-shirt nibbling on something. I looked up and noticed not only had we missed eating when we got back, it was well past dinner time.

"Hey."

She looked up from the magazine she'd found and smiled.

"Hey. I hope you don't mind, I was pretty hungry. That was quite a workout you gave me."

I stepped forward and pulled out a chair and joined her. "Are you okay?" I hesitated.

"Are you having second thoughts? I'll still do these photos for you. I just don't want you to feel like you're selling yourself out for it."

A look of puzzlement crossed her face before her eyes went wide.

"No, no." She blushed and looked down at the paper towel she'd used as a plate for her mini crudites of items she'd found in the fridge. "That's not why I teared up."

"Why then? You said I hadn't hurt you." I asked, tentatively.

She moved crumbs around with her finger for a long moment.

"It was when you called me kitten."

I was suddenly concerned over that hoping I'd just been playfully dominant as she'd seemed to like it.

"Um, I don't want to make this weirder than it might seem, but that was the most intense orgasm I've ever had." She pursed her lips. "I was still feeling it when you put me down and finished off, setting me off again."

"I don't understand."

"I think I have a slight Daddy kink." She said with a sigh and looked right into my eyes.

"It's not the typical, act like a little girl thing, that grosses me out actually. I think it's more of a submissive thing. I've been trying to figure it out." She looked down and pressed her finger into the crumbs and brought it to her mouth licking them off.

I got up and went to the refrigerator and started digging around. I pulled out some ingredients figuring some eggs would work at this hour. I started cracking.

"I'm sorry. I'll get my stuff and get out of your hair."

"Sit." I wasn't loud, but I found myself using my director voice. The one I used when I was trying to wrangle people for a photograph. I turned and shot her a smile as she sat back down, unsure of the situation.

"That wasn't likely enough since you haven't done more than snack since you got here this morning."

We ate my egg scramble quickly. Chrissy nibbled at the last of her toast without comment.

I cleaned up the plates, not saying anything else until the table was clear and everything was put away. I sat back down.

"You had me worried that you were having second thoughts about your quid pro quo offer. I've been having a little crisis of conscience about it myself."

Her hand shot across the table and gripped my wrist.

"No. I haven't had second thoughts. I was just a little surprised at how well you used me." Her face flushed again.

"Is that how you want to play this?" I asked a little confused. I'd never thought of myself as dominant before, but it did kind of fit my personality with regards to work. I was pleasant but knew that herding cats was a time killer so I adopted a stern voice early in my career.

It looked like she was fighting off a smile and raised a shoulder. "If it's not too weird for you. I promise not to call you Daddy, but I'll gladly bend over so you can spank me if I cause you any trouble." The smile won out and she looked down and drew her hand back.

I felt a smile pulling at the corner of my mouth.

"Why do I get the feeling you're going to intentionally cause trouble now?"

Her smile widened further and she shrugged again.

12