Down by the Old Canal

Story Info
A T-girl turns her first trick..
1.6k words
4.26
6.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarrieQ
CarrieQ
159 Followers

It was Jed who put me up to it. We needed money he said, and what could he do with a broken arm? That he broke it falling off a ladder during a bungled burglary wasn't the point. "I was trying to get US some money," he said. "So now it's YOUR turn.."

I was dead nervous. The girls I knew who worked the old canal were all real girls, not T-girls like me. I'd be the first one, and I've never liked being the first at anything. But Jed had his heart set on it.

"I'll be right there, ready to protect you if necessary," he insisted. I was doubtful; I mean, how was he going to protect me with an arm in plaster? But still, he'd made up his mind, and once Jed makes up his mind, I usually just have to go along with it.

To begin with, he showed willing. Just before nightfall, he walked me down to the abandoned lock keeper's cottage at the start of the towpath. It smells something rotten so we didn't go inside, just loitered in the overgrown back garden where I changed my shoes from sensible flats to spangly, three inch stiletto sandals.

I gave him my raincoat, revealing my skimpy outfit. A sequined pink top and a red micro skirt, below which the tops of my black, seamed hold-up stockings were clearly visible. My eyes were gothically lined, my lips painted with a garish pink lipstick, and I'd dyed my hair platinum blonde over the kitchen sink.

"How do I look?" I asked nervously.

"Just fine - like a million dollars!" Jed replied. He seemed proud, which gave me quite a lift. "If you need help, just holler," he told me for the umpteenth time, "I'll be right over there."

He pointed towards some straggly bushes which were nothing like near enough to give me any comfort. "Don't worry!" he said, planting a final kiss before strolling over to the bushes.

Immediately, I began to worry..

It was getting awfully dark. I could hardly see the towpath, let alone the murky canal. The whole place was eerie and, much as I dreaded how the other girls would react to a T-girl in their midst, I wished they'd turn up just so I wouldn't be alone.

I was getting frightened..

I paced up and down for a while, trembling as my heels sunk ever lower into soft dirt. I lit a cigarette, and it was so quiet I could hear it burn.

It was like there wasn't a soul about, not even Jed. I looked back over to the bushes, but could see no sign of him; nor of anyone else, for that matter.

Then a car pulled up..

Behind the lock keeper's cottage was a car park, actually just a patch of wasteland, which was where punters parked when they wanted to score. The lights flashed, briefly casting my shadow into the murk of the canal.

The flash took me by surprise. It blinded me, and I could no longer see anything, which made me even more twitchy. I began to tremble so much my knees knocked.

There was another flash..

My heart jumped, but I just stood there like a frightened rabbit. It was weird; I could hear birds singing miles away and cars rumbling over the faraway flyover, but nothing close by. It was as though I'd been sealed in a vacuum..

Then I heard Jed's voice..

It was kind of hoarse, like he was trying to shout and whisper at the same time. Still, it was unmistakably him. "For Christ's sake go to the fucking car!" he hissed.

It was a wake-up call, good as a shake. Of a sudden, I realized what I had to do. Swallowing hard, I began to tentatively pick my way over the scrubland towards the car park. Halfway there, and the headlights flashed again. Once more I froze, too blind to find the next step. But when my eyes readjusted, I could see the dim, hazy silhouette of a man sitting behind the wheel.

Tentatively, I made my way towards him..

Stumbling into the car park, I clip-clopped precariously over to the car in my heels. Every step seemed to echo for miles, and as the man's face became clearer, I noticed an irritable smile.

His car was a big old thing, grey and rusty. He wound down the window and it creaked, like something somewhere was about to snap.

"You're a tranny?" he asked. He didn't seem surprised or bothered, but simply wanted to know.

"Yeah."

"How much?"

"Twenty," I said. Jed had told me to make sure I got twenty, and to be sure they all wore a condom. Beyond that he hadn't said anything, and I hadn't asked any questions. Actually, I hadn't given the matter the slightest thought, not till I heard myself saying it was twenty. Only then did I wonder WHAT was £20?

"Okay, get in!" he said. Sounding almost bored, he flicked open the front passenger door. As I walked around and got in, I tried hard to hide my nerves.

He was a tall, brawny man, dark haired and almost middle-aged; maybe 35 or so. His passenger seat was adjusted for someone much bigger than me. It swallowed my tiny skirt, exposing my stocking tops and naked thighs, and giving a pretty good view of my lacy red panties.

He placed a large, calloused hand upon my knee and began to stroke my stocking..

"What's your name?" he asked.

"C-Carrie," I replied.

"So, Carrie, what do I get for my twenty?"

What could I say? I hadn't a clue! Lost for words, I stared blankly through the windscreen into a dark wilderness, praying that Jed would somehow hear the conversation, come out of the bushes and answer for me.

"W-what do you want?" I asked, after a pregnant pause. It was lame, but all I could think of.

"That's a good girl!" he said, switching the engine on. I gasped, my heart jumping, but he kept stroking my knee, which was strangely soothing as the car crept at a snail's pace to the far end of the car park.

"No one ever comes this far," he explained, "so we won't be disturbed."

He looked me in the eye and smiled, but I thought he still looked bored. His hand crept steadily up my thigh and he began fingering my boy-bits, stroking my cock till it couldn't help but stir.

Reaching under the seats he pulled on something, and both the front seats suddenly fell back. I found myself lying on a rather hard and uncomfortable makeshift bed.

With him on top of me..

Wasting no time, he tugged my panties down onto my thighs and began stroking my naked cock, rather too roughly. He dropped his trousers, at the same time lifting my legs up onto his shoulders.

I realized what he was trying to do..

"N-no! Not that!" I protested.

"But Carrie," he replied casually, "You said you'd do whatever I wanted!"

I was dumbstruck, and didn't know what to say. Without another word, he rubbed a little vaseline around my rim and pushed his hard cock into my boy-pussy. I could feel it was big and fat. As he thrust in and out of me, I could feel it throbbing.

He was very mechanical, and could have easily kept to a metronome as he pumped up and down, in and out, like an engine. Long before he'd finished, tears were streaming down my cheeks. My heels were up against the roof, and I tried dropping a leg and digging the heel into his back, just so he could share some of the pain. But it was useless, the angle just wasn't right for a scratch, and I don't believe he even noticed I'd moved.

Eventually, he climaxed. Of course he wasn't wearing anything, so I felt his warm cum filling my boy-pussy as he let off a low groan of pleasure.

"Want to earn another five?" he asked afterwards, still panting for breath.

"Doing what?"

"Sucking me clean," he replied. It was a matter-of-fact suggestion and I could take it or leave it; I really don't believe he cared either way.

"Okay," I shrugged. I figured it was too late to worry about catching anything off him, so I might as well get a little more money.

Awkwardly, we rolled over so that I was on top. A glance through the back windscreen showed me a couple of cars parked over by the lock keeper's cottage, with girls crowding around them. My punter had been smart to move his car when he did.

I figured he must have been a regular to know about that..

"Get on with it then!"

"Sorry!" I said, snapping out of my little reverie. I put my head down in his crotch and lapped the cum off his semi flaccid cock, balking slightly at the taste of my own shit. Though shrinking fast he still had a good seven inches of meat, so I reckoned he must have been closer to ten when stiff.

I sucked every last drop of cum and shit off his cock, till it was clean as a whistle. "Good girl!" he said, and paid me without a quibble.

He even drove me back across the car park to near where he'd picked me up, which was no longer so lonely. Three or four cars had parked up, with perhaps twice that number of girls lolling around them.

"Maybe we'll do this again sometime," he said vaguely, as I stepped out of the car. It wasn't meant as a question and I didn't reply.

A moment later he drove off and I strolled over to the bushes, ignoring the girls' hostile glares. I was £25 richer, but dreading to hear what Jed would have to say about how I'd come by it.

CarrieQ
CarrieQ
159 Followers