Down for the Count Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey ladies what's up?" Abby called to them.

They looked up and I noticed Jane was crying.

"What's wrong?" Abby asked while walking toward them.

Not to paint myself into too much of a douchebag, but I couldn't help but glance at Jane's body and picture all the sexual things Topher had done with her and talked about in the locker room the other day. Then I felt like a total dick, here she was crying, and I was treating her like an object! I immediately felt like a turd-missle.

"It's Topher and Louie. We were hanging out waiting for practice to end and when they came out of the locker room they just blew us off like they never saw us before!" Jane said.

"What!" Abby and I both said at the same time.

"They did, I think something is up with both of them. They've been acting more fucked up than usual. I think they're screwing around with somebody else!" Ari added.

For a moment Abby and I tried to digest this.

"You think they're both cheating on both of you?" Abby asked.

"Yeah, it's the only thing that makes sense." Ari replied.

"Yeah, he's got to be. When I went to talk to Topher, he just looked at me like in a trance or something and told me to leave him alone. He doesn't want to be with me anymore!" Jane said and started crying a little more.

"I don't know about Topher but Louie certainly wouldn't cheat on you, he's not like that." I said.

Both girls looked at me like I was an idiot.

"Has Louie told you anything, Mark? Or has he been acting strange around you?" Ari asked me.

"Well . . . I mean a little, but . . ."

"Topher looks like shit lately. He's got bloodshot eyes, dark circles under them, his hair is a mess and he always has perfect hair!" Jane said.

"Drugs?' Abby wondered.

"Well, Louie certainly isn't on drugs." I added. "Although he does look like he is, but he wouldn't . . ." Again I couldn't finish my sentence.

Abby took them by the arms and said, "We're going to find out what's going on with them, I promise. It's probably nothing; they're probably just being dicks. Don't worry about it." She told the girls and they left.

Abby and I took each other's hands again and continued walking.

"So that was unexpected." I said.

"It's not like Louie, I'll give you that. You said they were acting a little strange, like how?" Abby asked me.

"I don't know, they seem off. Tired. Like they're on drugs or something. But they're not on drugs. It has to be something else." I said.

And just then the woman appeared. A small sports car drove by us and hit the brakes. A beautiful woman (with a body like I couldn't even believe) creeped her little convertible past us glaring at both Abby and I to the point of obscenity. She basically just stopped and stared at us so much that I was about to go over to her and see what the deal was—mainly because I wanted a closer look at her body. She was hard to describe, but leave it at this—she was one of the most boner-inspiring women I have ever seen! I love Abby, but this woman's body—WOW!

"What's this chick's deal?" Abby asked.

"I don't know, but she seems to like what she sees! I saw her checking us out at practice." I said.

"You think she's stalking you?" Abby asked.

"I sure hope so!" I joked.

Then the woman sped off.

"What the hell is going on here? This place turned to the Twilight Zone while I was gone!" Abby said.

She didn't know how right she was at that moment.

"Holy crap! What if Topher and Louie are cheating with that woman!" Abby suddenly blurted out.

"No way! First of all I don't think they'd share, second Louie could never get a woman that hot . . . Topher maybe, but . . ."

Then I wasn't so sure.

Could they get a woman like that? Would they together? I wondered.

"Well one way or the other we've got some investigating to do, you and me!" Abby said and my heart swelled—you and me, what a wonderful sounding couple of words. I smiled and squeezed her hand as we walked home.

I had My Abby back and that's all that really mattered to me. Although, how much I would really need her I was about to find out!

TO BE CONTINUED . . .

12