Down for the Count Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two girls smashed open the door and screamed at the top of their lungs. Brad was so shocked by this he exploded into the green mist again and flew out the window as if he were pulled into a tornado. Mark simply remained on his knees with his body arched back and his hard dick sticking out in front of us four girls. Ari and Jane screamed again, then they looked down at Mark's naked erect dick as if they had no idea what they were looking at.

"What the fuck!" Jane yelled.

DIARY OF ABIGAIL VAN HOUTEN

Carla and I fell out of our spells as Ari and Jane ran in. I really didn't know if I could deal with another turn of events, I couldn't even figure out where these two came from, or why they would suddenly run into Mark's bedroom in the middle of the night. I looked over at Mark and he simply shrank down and went back to lying on his back with his nude erection on full display to the four of us without a care in the world.

"What the hell is going on? What are you two doing here?" I asked.

"I called them," Carla answered. "I didn't want to let you or Mark in on it in case Brad could read minds. Obviously I didn't know it was Brad at the time."

"Brad that weird kid?" Ari asked.

We shook our heads.

"Okay, somebody tell me what in the holy fuck is happening here?" Jane insisted.

"Why did you two wait so long to come up here? What were you doing?" Carla asked.

"What do you mean? We were watching the window from the street, like you asked, and then we saw a green mist come floating down the street and go inside." Ari told us.

"Why didn't you come in then?" Carla asked.

"Because we were too busy screaming our asses off that's why! I mean what the fuck? A green smog? Then a ghost woman floating out the window, and then we finally gather the courage to come up here and we see Mark getting ass-fucked by the new kid who then explodes into smoke! What the hell is going on? You told us you figured out what was wrong with Toper and Louie! You didn't say ghosts, smog and gay shit!" Jane said venting more than talking.

I noticed Ari was staring at Mark's naked body so I went over and covered him with the sheet.

"Sit down, we need to tell you both what's been going; the boys need our help!" I said.

TO BE CONTINUED . . .

12