Down for the Count Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark grabbed Brad's dick and started stroking it, which caused Brad to lift his torso up into Mark's body. The whole scene was more erotic than I could ever have dreamed. The look on Brad's face was one of unbelievable pleasure! For that matter Mark looked pretty damn satisfied too! He looked animalistic in his enjoyment at fucking this guy's ass.

Then I noticed something happened. The thick air thinned a little—Brad was so engaged in this carnal act that he was losing his power over us, he was, for a moment, distracted and vulnerable.

Then Mark looked up at me; he looked me right in the eyes and for a moment he no longer looked like a guy in the throes of passion he looked like Mark—MY Mark. The boy I love. The boy I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, the boy I would do anything for. He looked at me pleadingly. He needed my help and suddenly, as if a curtain had been lifted, I knew what I had to do—

JOURNAL OF MARK PARKER

I was lost Man! I admit it. I tasted dick and in that moment I liked it! I wanted to fuck every inch of this guy; I was hornier than I have ever felt (up to that moment, anyway). I was feeling the release of sexual pleasure and I never wanted it to end. As I had Brad's dick in my mouth (I can't believe I just said those words) I heard Abby say something important. I couldn't hear the words, but I heard the feeling behind them and I knew I needed to hear them again, I needed to understand them and be reminded of them.

But what were they?

I had to continue until Abby could save me. As if instinctively, I knew I had to make a connection with Brad before Abby could play her part, so I bent Brad down and fucked him in the ass. I know that doesn't sound much like a plan, but in that moment I knew somewhere in the back of my mind this was the solution.

The feeling of my cock slipping into that warm, tight ass was different than I had ever imagined and yet exactly what I thought at the same time. Brad must have magically lubed up, because it was slippery and it felt amazing!

So I fucked him.

I fucked him hard and I could feel that he liked it. I didn't even care that my Sister, Abby, Jane and Ari were all watching this sex show with their mouths hanging open. Let them watch, I thought. I hope they enjoy it!

But something wasn't right in my mind, I knew something was off, my dick felt great, but there was something wrong in my heart. I looked through foggy eyes and found Abby. For a brief moment I looked her in the eyes and I knew only she could help me, but how?

Then I felt that familiar twitch inside my penis that meant the big moment was getting closer and I went back to fucking Brad's beautiful, virgin butthole. I felt him; I felt everything about him. I could feel his loneliness, his sorrow and shame. I could feel his love for his mother. His horniness toward all of us, his love—love that he has never been able to show to another person and I suddenly felt ashamed for all the time I spent not sharing the love I have for Abby. I realized that I have the thing Brad wants most and I waste it with stupid fear and hesitation.

I also felt how he felt while having sex with all of us, I felt Louie, and Topher, K.C. and Thomas, all of them—we were all connected—all of us!

I could also feel the guys from the swim team experiencing through me what I was feeling and in that moment we were all giving Brad what he gave us--a really hot fucking!

I was lost in erotic glee and felt the oncoming explosion when suddenly as if from a million miles away I heard Abby SCREAM!

"MARK PARKER!" She yelled and I looked up at her.

MY GOD! I thought, OH MY GOD, LOOK AT THAT! THAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SIGHT I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Abby Van Houten, the girl I grew up with, the one I told my darkest secrets to (except the one that really counted) was standing before me with her shirt and bra off, totally and amazingly, bare-breasted!

Abby had exposed her beautiful, firm, supple, amazing and absolutely perfect naked breasts to me. Her nipples were hard as rocks, her areolas were small and dark, her boobs swooped up in my favorite way, they were the exact kind I like and . . .and . . . wait a minute, I thought, I LIKE BOOBS! No, more than that—I LIKE GIRLS! No, more than that, I like—no, I LOVE . . .

"Mark Parker, I LOVE you!" Abby yelled with the sweetest smile, the brightest eyes, eyes that could tear right through your soul.

My heart lifted and my soul soared. I felt like I could lift a mountain, fly into space, I felt like the whole Universe existed just for me. If this girl loved me then I must be the most special person ever! And my dick exploded; I came so hard that a shiver ran though my body and shot into Brad's butthole!

"I LOVE YOU TOO, ABBY! OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING!" I yelled while convulsing from my orgasm. I don't know why I yelled, she was right there, but I needed to say it loud.

As I said these words and finished cumming, Brad's dick also exploded all over the floor. Then he slid off my dick and collapsed.

I ran to Abby and stopped in front of her. I looked down at her naked breasts then back into her eyes. "I love you, Abby! I love you so much!" I said and I kissed her. I kissed her like it was our last second on earth. Long and hard is the right way to say it. Then I looked over at my sister, Carla.

"Carla! I love Abby!" I said as if I just realized it. Carla was smiling and laughing, "I know!" She said.

I looked over at Ari and Jane, "I love Abby!" I said and they both looked down at my dick.

"Apparently!" Jane said. Then the two of them looked at each other and smiled as if they both realized the same thing at the same time, then they ran out of the room.

I kissed Abby again. I had no intention of ever stopping kissing her. I was more in love with her in that second than I ever thought possible. I felt like I hadn't seen her in years and we were finally reunited. I was myself again, only better—I had Abby now and my love for her was out in the open. I hugged her close to me as we kissed. I felt her bare breasts press against my chest and it felt perfect—it felt right. I rubbed my hands across her bare back as our tongues danced with each other. Abby's hands slid across my back and landed on my butt cheeks, she squeezed them and pulled me into her. My hard dick pressed against her warm body and I loved it!

I was so lost in kissing her that I almost forgot the entire situation that had just occurred. Then Carla grabbed our arms and broke us apart.

"Uh, this isn't over yet." She said and pointed to Brad.

He was on the floor in a naked heap and he was crying.

Soon, Jane, Topher, Ari, Louie, everybody, joined us in the bedroom.

"You did it, Mark! You released everyone! You broke the spell!" Ari said kissing Louie.

"Thanks, Bro." Louie said then shook my hand and gave me a hug. Then he looked down at my naked dick.

"So about that . . ." I said.

"I know, we all do, we were connected, or mentally linked or whatever, you fucked his ass to save us all, thanks dude." Louie said and that was that. It was pretty shocking how we all just accepted what just happened.

Sometimes shit gets supernatural! That's life.

Louie pulled his shirt off and handed it to me to wrap around myself as Abby put her shirt back on.

Then we stopped and everyone looked at Brad. We watched in silence as he sobbed like a child, naked and alone on the floor. Helen, his Mom, came in and put a blanket around him, he immediately curled up and hugged her. We felt terrible for him, all of us, We probably shouldn't have, but we did. We all felt his deep sadness, and then I looked at Abby and was thankful that I would never have to feel that way. I put my arm around her and we walked out of the room

As I closed the door I saw Helen lean in and kiss Brad on the cheek, "We need to talk," She said, and I knew he would be well cared for—and that made me happy.

TO BE CONTINUED . . .

12