Do What They Say Pt. 01

Story Info
Milo becomes a slave to the worms in his brain.
998 words
4.14
14.2k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Milo woke up, still groggy from his nap on the couch. He heard his boyfriend coming home, but didn't feel the need to greet him. They'd been married for five years, and Milo and his boyfriend were both in their early twenties. He got up off the couch, and went into the bathroom to grab some water.

He grabbed a glass, and went to the bathroom to fill it up. Milo was taking up home improvement as a hobby. He was a relatively smart guy, who was decent looking. His hair was a dirty blond, and his eyes were a deep brown, and his complexion was fairly standard. He by no means had abs, but he was in decent shape. He ran almost everyday, or at least when his schedule allowed.

As Milo walked to the bathroom, he thought something was off. His boyfriend should have gotten inside the house by now. Milo assumed he had brought groceries, or was listening to a radio game show in their car. Milo filled up his water. The water splashed in the cup like his boyfriend would piss in his mouth. This got him hard. He had no idea why this was happening now, but all he could think about was being fucked. He walked to the kitchen to wait for his boyfriend.

He only had to wait a few seconds; his boyfriend walked through the door. He seemed surprised at Milo's presence, almost like it took a moment for him to remember his own boyfriend. All of the sudden, his boyfriend was back to normal.

"Hey, how was work?" Milo asked, trying to get the small talk over with as fast as possible. He needed him in him.

It took a while for him to respond, but at last he said "Good. Nothing too much happened today.".

"Want me to change that?" Milo said provocatively.

Milo's boyfriend was all too accustomed to Milo's sexual activity. He learned to take it to his advantage.

"Come on then," his boyfriend said calmly. Creepily so, but Milo was too horny to fuck around.

He got down on his knees, took off his boyfriend's pants, and got to work. He spit in his hands, and then proceeded to lather up his boyfriend's dick. He started at the top, and worked his way down a few times, slowly, so that the saliva would rubricate it just enough for a handjob.

Milo knew that a handjob got his boyfriend on enough to treat him rough, like Milo liked. Starting at the tip, he used a jellyfish motion to stimulate it. Then he moved halfway down, and came back up. After a bit of this, he put his hands under his balls, squishing them. Milo started pumping faster, until his boyfriend had enough.

He picked Milo up, and shoved him on the counter, rolling him over, and holding his head off the table. He got his dick out and started fuck fucking Milo. He knew just what to do; sit there and take it. Milo started to stroke his own dick, when he started to deepthroat for real. He used his mouth to make it tighter on the way in, and loser on the way out. It felt like he was milking him.

His boyfriend said he was getting close, and so Milo savoured the moment. Generally, both of them had simultaneous orgasms. Milo stopped stroking, and his boyfriend fucked his face harder. His balls were hitting him across the face, and it all smelled like sex. Milo felt like his boyfriend was close, so he went limp. He said it's the way he liked Milo when he orgasmed; feeling almost lifeless, like a drone. About ten seconds later, they came together.

His boyfriend, who would normally be moaning, was just staring off into space while he ejaculated into Milo's mouth. He was holding Milo's head in place. He couldn't breathe. All of the sudden, Milo felt as though there were worms in his throat. He panicked, trying desperately to get away, but he couldn't. He started thrashing. But less than a couple seconds later, he stopped.

The worms had burrowed through the soft palate, applying a local anesthetic, and burrowed into his brain. They grew trendles fast. They evolved to neutralise prey as fast as possible, and that's what they did. Milo was rendered almost paralyzed, and his boyfriend got back into their car and left.

Milo was left with his body positioned dick up on the kitchen counter, with his head falling off the edge. His mouth was dripping with cum, or whatever his boyfriend had left in his throat. Even though it looked like Milo was in bliss, however, he was still fighting a battle inside his brain.

As the worms hijacked the neurochemical and hormone producers of the brain, he became increasingly willing to do whatever the voice inside his head wanted him to do, as to attain sweet release. Milo fought like hell for almost a half an hour, until he slipped.

Milo was still there at this point, but he was disabled. He was so flooded with hormones that he would do anything. He would go to a strip club, he would go to a glory hole, anything the worms wanted him to do. But he would also spread the worms as much as he could, if told so. As he was forced to do so.

Milo didn't struggle. He didn't want to, because he wasn't thinking. All that was running was the primal part of his brain. It was already too late. The damage would only get worse from here. The more the worms told him to do, and the more he did them, the more his brain would change.

He lapped the cum up off the floor, not because the worms told him so, but because he was horny. Milo got into his own truck, and left his house to the one place he knew he had to go.