Down in London Pt. 01

Story Info
Our last minute stay in London reveals the 'Basement'.
3.9k words
4.12
5k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 02/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 - Down in London

We had planned on heading to London at some point for a bit of a break but when friends had asked if we could combine it with some house sitting for one of their acquaintances then we couldn't refuse.

The house was in the suburbs and whilst it wasn't huge it was nicely fitted out and close to the tube meaning we could be in the City proper within 20 minutes. We'd got there late on the first night and crashed out. Next day we made the most of visiting the sights and headed back to the house early evening, showered, dressed and out to a nearby restaurant. The staff had been friendly and one of the waitresses soon realised we were staying at the home of one of their regular clients. She asked what we thought of the place and we'd said it was great and very convenient. She asked what we thought of the basement. We said we hadn't noticed a basement and she smiled saying that it was a nice basement and worth a look. We were a bit bemused and left it that. We had a couple more drinks and then headed back to the house.

We both knew we needed to see what the waitress had been talking about and immediately looked for the entrance to the basement. It wasn't obvious but what we had thought had been a large understairs cupboard door was actually the door to the basement. A short flight of stairs led down into the basement proper.

It was a bit of a surprise for both of us. The walls and ceiling were mostly mirrored. The exceptions were where there was what could only be fixing points with metal rings fastened to them. We looked at each other and then at the rest of the room. There was a professional looking massage table and various oils and towels on a shelf. What looked like some sort of large storage cupboard or wardrobe even. There was a metalic panel in the centre of the ceiling cat. Other than that the floor was tiled and under-heated and there was even a separate shower room in the corner. Obviously it was a massage room and we discussed the fact it was a nice little luxury we could do with at home.

We'd gone back upstairs and after a couple of drinks we headed to bed. We soon were naked and desperate to explore each others bodies again. Because of work and travel we'd missed a few nights and we knew it. We'd very quickly ended up in a sideways 69 position. I needed to taste and lick you and you wanted to suck me. Sometimes the need to be that close, intimate and open is what works. I'd fingered you and both your pussy and butt got a lot of attention. You did a lot with your tongue - licking the end of my cock and making it wet with precum. You sucked it and then you pulled me into your mouth by gripping my buttocks. I enjoyed the sensation and combined with licking you I was getting more and more turned on. I used my fingers to open your pussy lips and pulled the hood of your clit back leaving your hard clit as exposed as possible. Using my tongue I'd licked it in a circular motion and this started to have a greater affect on you. You were breathing harder and moaning. I'd occasionally stop licking and suck your clit. You pushed yourself into my face as I did so and combined with continuing to finger fuck you you started to get close. I licked your clit fast and hard and started thrusting my cock into your mouth. You started to cum and used three fingers to fuck your pussy as I brought you into an intense climax. You moaned harder and began to relax. I rolled you over and opened your legs. You were very wet and because of the effect of finger fucking I could easily slide my cock into your pussy. I ground my pelvis against yours and your sensitive clit was again getting attention. I started to fuck you and I straightened up so that I could see my cock going into you with each thrust. I gripped you left buttock with my right hand with fingers against you butt. Your wetness was dripping down and I slid my fingers into you as I started to fuck you harder. You got your vibrator from the bedside shelf and quickly held it onto your clit. You became more vocal and soon I was thrusting harder and faster as I came inside you whilst the vibrator brought you into another intense orgasm.

We laid naked, intertwined and talking as we so often did. We talked about everything and anything as we got so physically close, our bodies intimately touching but totally natural. we only paused to drink, kiss or make love again.

We slept well eventually and after a slightly later breakfast than planned we headed back into the tourist spots and explored together. That evening we were back at the same restaurant for another tasty meal and a few drinks. The waitress we'd spoken the previous night hadn't been working but she'd appeared at the bar later, clearly on a night off. She came over to say hello. We told her we'd found the massage room in the basement. She almost laughed but immediately apologised. She explained that there was a lot more to it. We both asked what she meant but she didn't elaborate. She had a drink with us and she asked how we got together and what we liked doing. I told her we'd 'rediscovered' each other recently. Obviously drink had a hand in you telling her that we had good sex when we could. We all laughed and she said the owner of the house was of a similar way of thinking which seemed a bit of an odd thing to say. I quizzed her on it and after a pause she said that she knew the owner quite well and had been to his house a number of times. " So you're having sex with him?" You pointed out. She laughed again and nodded her head. She went to the bar and bought a round of drinks. I saw she was making a call on her mobile whilst doing so but was soon back with the drinks.

We chatted some more and then she explained she'd been speaking to the owner and that if we wanted, he'd agreed she could show us how the 'massage' room was actually set up. We were both intrigued obviously and immediately agreed. We finished our drinks and headed back to the house. We headed downstairs. She told us she was called Lisa.

Once inside the room she explained that she had actually helped in sorting out some additions for the room with the owner. She said that the massage table had electronic controls to tilt, lift and even vibrate (which caused us to exchange dirty looks). She described the different oils and said she'd become reasonably good at massage but wasn't formally trained. 'Snap' I'd said and you had very kindly told her that you got some very good massages from me. She joked that I could demonstrate a few of my techniques whilst she observed. I explained that I wasn't that good but you insisted that I certainly seemed to do the trick with you. In an effort to change the subject I asked what made this massage room different. She smiled and pulled an electronic key fob from her jacket pocket, pointed it at the large cupboard and pressed the fob. The doors were electric and slid open, concertinaing into the sides.

The contents of the cupboard was a bit of a shock initially. Immediately it was clear that the cupboard was shelved and on each shelf was an array of all manner of sex toys, lubricants, more massage oils, lots of leather items and various other things including what looked like restraints, horse crops and even a Sabian.

She turned and we both laughed and realised why it wasn't a massage room at all. She explained that she'd been a few times before and that whilst the range of sex toys etc were quite particular she'd never herself got into the restraint and bondage stuff apart from this last item. She pressed a button and from the ceiling panel a lowered a leather harness of the type you've seen on porn films and the likes. We were surprised and actually very impressed. You pointed out that none of this could have been cheap to set up and she said the owner was a doing well financially and he liked sex. We all agreed there was nothing wrong with that and what better way to spend some of your money. She then added that when she'd spoken to the owner she had told him that we were a nice couple and as we were friends of his friends he'd told her to tell us we were welcome to make use of the facilities. We both didn't know what to say at first. Then I suggested that I wasn't going to rule it out but would maybe need a drink first to think about it. You laughingly agreed and we headed upstairs.

We offered Lisa a drink and talked a little more about how fortunate some people were to have the opportunity to have these sorts of facilities. After a couple of drinks she asked if we wanted to make use of the room. We were both horny at the thoughts of it after all we both had talked in a fantasy way about that sort of thing and we both admitted that it was tempting. I said maybe we could use the massage table at least and see how it went from there. You agreed and Lisa said she would show us how it worked and leave us to it. You explained that you might as well get changed and get your robe and pointed out I'd need to be in boxers at most to do a massage properly. I wasn't sure as Lisa was there but she agreed it would be sensible.

A few minutes later we headed back down, drinks in hand. Lisa demonstrated the massage table options and we soon had it sussed. You suggested I show Lisa that you weren't joking about the fact I can massage and I agreed. You took off your robe and lay on your front the massage bed. The bed was in a perfect height position and Lisa handed me a bottle of oil off the shelf.

Although I know you have no inhibitions when it comes to nudity it was still a pleasant surprise that you'd chosen not to wear anything under your gown. Lisa was clearly unphased and it was all very relaxed. The lighting in the room was almost lab - like and your body looked as gorgeous as ever. We'd had opportunity to get some relaxing in my garden in recent weeks and you had the perfect all over tan. Your reverse diet plan was working nicely and you put on those few pounds again. Your hips, thighs and butt were in perfect shape and you looked irrestible.

I said that I'd concentrate on your back to start with and began my rubbing oil in before starting to massage you properly. The oil was perfect and I was soon into the swing, spreading my hands and pushing and massaging up either side of your spine, my thumbs getting into your muscles and straight away I could feel you relaxing into it. Lisa seemed genuinely impressed on how it was working and commented that it's different watching a man do it as her hands are smaller though she thought that made it easier for some individual muscle work. As I worked on your shoulders and neck muscles I was careful to massage each with firm but sensitive attention. I used the heel of my hands on the bigger muscles and again, my thumbs to carefully work between and over your the finer muscles.

Lisa seemed pleased that those sort of methods were more her kind and explained that she was more confident with them. You asked if she wouldn't mind demonstrating and Lisa said she'd love to. I laughed out loud and said that you were winning big time - two massages for the price of one. She was soon showing me how she could work the muscles on your shoulders an neck. You agreed it was different to mine, not necessarily better but different and you said that this was turning into a luxury massage.

Lisa was quite deft in what she did and she seemed to move her hands quicker on your skin. I've got to admit that from my perspective it was very nice to watch. Not necessarily in a sexual way but certainly sensual. She asked if I could show her how to do what I'd done and so I did some deep double-handed moves from the base of your back to your shoulders. I put a bit more pressure into these and really worked my fingers and palms into those muscles. These were the moves that really seemed to do it for you and you were soon commenting on how good it felt. Lisa asked if she could try and was soon massaging your back. She was good and though not as intense you enjoyed the feeling.

Lisa genuinely seemed to be enjoying trying different methods and we were all comfortable with the situation. She then said that she should maybe go and leave us to it but you told her she didn't need to leave yet on our account as you were having a double massage and it wasnt a luxury you got normally. I laughed at your genuine honesty. True, I agreed, it wasn't everyday you were that lucky. Lisa seemed genuinely pleased and said that maybe her methods were half decent and you agreed saying that it was a nice feeling to experience the different sense of touch from each of us.

She then said she hadn't really been expecting to be doing massaging tonight and hadn't really dressed accordingly. I wasn't a bit of a loss but you suggested she just get stripped down to her pants and bra. Whilst it all sounded great to me I pointed out that it would be a bit strange to have me and another woman standing around in our underwear. You and Lisa looked at each other and burst out laughing. You told me I was thinking too hard about it and if Lisa was comfortable doing it for practical reasons then it was fine by you. Lisa was soon getting stripped down to her plain white t shirt and knickers. I was actually quite relieved she had left a T shirt on and that her knickers were the little shorts version that meant she was covered a bit still. Not that looking at another woman wouldn't have been pleasing to the eye but my focus of attention needed to be on you.

We then started to both massage you. Soon we were swapping position and trying different methods out on you. Whilst she found some of the more 'forceful' techniques more difficult with her less powerful hands she demonstrated some finer, muscle specific ones. She suggested some abdominal ones she recently learnt and so you rolled onto your back and she demonstrated these. Soon she was carefully working your hips and stomach up to your breasts. She wasn't shy about telling you that you were lucky to have impressive breasts and that you were in very good shape. She asked if you were OK if her massage extended to include them. You didn't have a problem as it was so relaxing. She showed me a double handed method that involved using both hands to slide up from your left hip along one side of your stomach and up to your left breast and spreading both hands to ease around it and firmly push upwards so your breast was carefully but briefly massaged and both her thumbs then went up from the centre lower part and slid up to your nipple. You were surprised about the sensation and she repeated the process on your right side and you commented on the strange effect. She said it was because your nerves and synapses were interconnected in strange ways and that those on your lower abdomen responded to those in other parts of your body including your nipples.

She suggested I try it on your right side and she did the left. You suddenly were getting a true double massage that quite suddenly included both your breasts. I was conscious that whilst the view was getting all very sensuous and a definite turn on for me it wasn't what we were intending. I asked if you were OK with this and you said you were thoroughly enjoying the experience. That made it easier for us all and between us we were soon giving you a pretty serious all over upper body massage. My problem was I had become hard with the sight of me and another woman touching, massaging and rubbing your naked breasts and stomach particularly as the sensations they were creating added to the attention they were getting meant your nipples had become noticeably hard.

I suggested we concentrate on your legs for a while and you rolled over and soon we were massaging oil into your legs muscles. We started with your calves and feet and you almost moaned at the effect of our thumbs in deep into your muscles. We then started working your thigh muscles.

Myself and Lisa were each using both hands at the same time on each thigh and quite quickly synchronised our efforts. We'd grip your lower thigh with both hands and work up towards your butt firmly using the heels of our hands to knead you bigger muscles. It was clearly working for you but hadn't helped my erection situation if anything just making it worse especially as you'd had to open your thighs slightly so that mine and Lisa's hands you massage to the tops of your inner thighs. I had to mention the fact as it was a bit awkward. You laughed and Lisa smiled. You then said that to be honest it was strange getting such an intimate massage with someone else taking part because you couldn't help being affected by it as well. Lisa offered to leave but you quickly insisted you had had the complete massage yet so we could at least finish it. That seemed to relax everyone and we continued

Quite soon we were giving your buttocks the once over and it was clear that we were all enjoying it as you had become perceivably moist and Lisa had a case of high beams through her T shirt. It was really getting very intense. We hadn't set out to get to this point yet it genuinely seemed to have got there. I was so turned on by the fact that not only was I massaging a naked you but that I was being assisted by a another woman and that in all of this you were very much enjoying it.

Lisa pointed out that there were a selection of electronic massagers in the cupboard and asked if I'd like to try one. She brought one over. You rolled over and sat up to have a look. It was different to most in that it was hard plastic, in a circular dome shape about four inches across and it was held in the palm with a strap over the back of the hand. It could be turned on and firmly pushed against skin and basically moved around just as you would a bare hand. I turned it on and the vibrations were quite intense. You laid on your back but I asked you to keep your knees pulled up a little. Your nipples were still visibly hard and your pussy lips were quite noticeably aroused and moist.

I started to use the massager on your thigh and immediately you gasped at the intensity. Lisa was standing close to your left and was almost casually massaging your stomach and hip with her right hand whilst intently watching me using the massager. As I moved up and down your thigh the intensity of the vibrations were clearly getting you very turned on and your put your right hand on my hip gripping me firmly. I used my left hand to gently squeeze and touch your right breast. Your eyes were closed with the intensity of the situation.

Lisa continued to watch and I noticed she'd begun make an almost figure of eight movement from your lower hip up and around your left breast and hard nipple and back again with her right hand. We were both stood either side of you touching your breasts and thighs with both hands. As I moved the massager up your right thigh I pulled it open more and she used her left hand to do the same. As the massager reached the top of your thigh close to your pussy her hand slid up and her fingers rested against your now wet labia.

You were very conscious of being touched intimately by hands on both your breasts and pussy and very turned on. The feeling of having your legs eased open and your wet pussy being exposed like this was so dirty. Lisa's hand was sliding up the inside of your thigh again and this time she let her fingers slide right onto your pussy where she slid her middle finger down between your pussy lips parting them as she did so. I moved the massager up to the top of your thigh and the combination of vibrations and her sliding wet fingers began to make you moan.

Lisa began to concentrate on your nipple with her right hand whilst with her left she began to massage your clit with your own juices. I squeezed your right nipple and kept using the massager to intensify the vibrations around your pussy and clit. Almost involuntarily you put your left hand onto Lisa's buttock and gripped hard as you started to be overwhelmed by the effects of it all.

12