Down in London Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa started to rub your clit harder whilst I watched and got the massager as close as possible. The effect on you was explosive as her fingers almost became individual vibrators on your clit. You started to push up against our hands. You grabbed my cock and your fingers were so tight on Lisa's buttock as you squeezed. You raised your pelvis up grinding your clit and pussy against us. You came hard, very hard you almost snarled with the intensity of the feeling and the eroticism of it all. You pulsated through your pussy and butt for many seconds as the orgasm subsided and I turned the massager off. I continued to gently massage you intimately and noticed that Lisa continued to do the same.

We waited until your breathing subsided and Lisa stepped back slightly. You sat up and we all looked at each other before breaking out laughing. We all agreed that it was a very enjoyable experience. We all had a cooling drink and sat on the massage bed. I caught you looking across at the room at the open cupboard and I also looked across. I turned to you and you had that mischievous look on your face. We turned to Lisa and she smiled back.

To be continued...

12