Down in London Pt. 02

Story Info
Meeting the owner and a foursome ensues.
4k words
4.8
2.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 02/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Down in London Pt. 02

Lisa had been in touch. It had been several weeks since we'd met her during our stay in London. We'd discovered the basement and 'equipment' available there, and Lisa had been the perfect guide. We'd been hoping she would contact us. After the trip we two had discussed our experience a lot, including making love talking about it and what we'd done.What we'd done to each other and what Lisa had done. Talking about our experiences  got us extremely turned on. Our wondering what else we could experience and Lisa's  message had immediately caused a stir of excitement.

She'd said it would be good to meet up again, since she'd really enjoyed meeting us last time. She'd thought about it a lot and spoken to the owner who was pleased we'd appreciated our stay. He offered an opportunity to stay again and provided a choice of dates over the coming weeks. We took the earliest as I think we were both quite keen to be there again.

Lisa said they were hopefully soon going to make a video and that we'd be welcome to come along if interested. We'd talked about that since the first meeting. It's probably something we wouldn't normally consider; watching a porn video being made; but Lisa had already shown that she could make what she did appear natural and we'd both agreed that it was something we might like to see.

Two weeks later we were at the apartment. Arriving  at lunchtime we had gone for a bite to eat. Lisa had said that she'd pop over to see us early evening so after a quick visit to a local fashion store where we bought some tasteful new feminine underwear we headed back to the apartment. We showered and had a couple of drinks.

Lisa arrived early andgave us each passionate, energetic hugs. We both saw she was a genuinely nice person. We'd had a good chat about her in the intervening time and realised how easily we had seemed to hit it off with her from the start. Lisa was down to earth, intelligent and attractive andhad clearly taken a genuine liking to us. We felt she was open and honest when we askedabout her.

We'd discussed the fact she'd got involved in sex with us and spoken at length about this. I didn't want you feeling that you should maybe do anything, or let Lisa do anything, that wasn't necessarily what you were comfortable with or that suggested you had any particular persuasions. You'd reminded me that it certainly hadn't been an issue and that the sex we had together had just naturally taken us where we wanted at the time. It didn't mean anyone was suddenly bracketed in a certain group.

She explained that the owner, John, was going to call over soon and looked forward to meeting us. Lisa had a drink with us and asked what we'd been up to since arriving. We told about our meal and shopping. She said the shop was one of her favourites and she'd love to see what you'd bought later.

Around 6:30 John arrived. He was slightly taller than me, slim build and dark hair. We shook hands and immediately he came across as just as down to earth as the rest of us. He joined us for a drink and we were soon laughing and joking about the whole scenario.

He told us how he'd been lucky with a few business deals and that he'd bought the apartment as an investment. He'd soon found he had the time to indulge in his hobby, that was obviously a sexual one. He was married and his wife was a regular visitor with him though they were very open in their relationship. She knew Lisa and was completely at ease with how they interacted sexually.

He'd asked what we thought of the basement and we both said we'd been privileged to get to enjoy it. You'd pointed out that Lisa had been the perfect host. She'd smiled and touched your arm and John said she'd been very complimentary about us.

He went on to explain that he'd enjoyed making a few videos for private use and that Lisa had always been the perfect assistant, director, extra or star. He said they had a couple of trusted friends who liked to be part of their movies and they were hoping to record more soon and that we'd be welcome to watch.

We were getting a bit wound up with all the chat and I said it was strange being so open in our discussions particularly as we'd only just met John. He just laughed it off and said Lisa had talked about us quite a lot over the last few weeks.

Lisa then said she'd be interested in seeing what you'd bought. You both went through to the bedroom and John and I talked some more.

A few minutes later you both walked back in, each wearing one of the complimentary gowns. Laughing you'd said that as you'd both got underwear from same place we could decide what was better. At which you both took off your gowns and you plonked yourself on my knee and Lisa on John's.

You looked stunning. Your bra was a sheer black one that pushed up your gorgeous tits showing them off with a low cut. Your knickers were high waist that showed off your butt cheeks and accentuated your long legs perfectly. Lisa was wearing a smaller, light blue matching, seamless bra and thong. She had a nice physique and was attractive but from a personal perspective not a patch on you and your more elegant shape and your gorgeous breasts.

It was difficult not to just ravish you there and then but Lisa suggested we head downstairs. We grabbed our drinks and headed towards the basement as you and Lisa led the way. The view of you both was tremendous. Your long legs and taut buttocks were so inviting and I was pleased to have you on view like that. My cock was twitching already. Lisa was shorter and more rounded but her thong did accentuate her smooth buttocks. The two of you were leading me and John to a special evening I thought.

Once down in the basement John lowered the large bed from its folding place on the wall and you both sat on it. The room was almost welcoming after our first visit. The carefully stored toys and 'equipment' were all clean and tidy. We'd talked about the way you'd been suspended last time and how accessible you were. We'd definitely like to use it again sometime soon as there seemed to be an awful lot of various interesting vibrators, dildos and bullets to choose from and we were keen to explore what else was available.

John explained that the toys were a combination of choices and preferences from various people. Lisa had made the greatest number of purchases and tested them all he smiled. Lisa smiled back and added that it was an unfortunate necessity of the job with a false frown that made us all laugh.

He said his wife had chosen some and that he had obviously had some input into some of the toys and more especially some of the strapping and restraints.

I told him that we'd enjoyed the use of the harness last time and how accessible everything had become. He grinned and explained it had been a favourite of his all along. He went on to say that some of the other restraint equipment could be particularly satisfying and that his wife was particularly fond of it.

He went over to the cupboard and came back with various leather straps and lengths of black soft rope in a storage case. We looked at them and he explained that the art of using them was tying securely but not too tight and that he'd maybe demonstrate later on a willing or 'less willing' volunteer at which we all sniggered.

We didn't need to pretend here so I stripped down to my boxers and laid you back on the bed and laid next to you. John did the same with Lisa and for a while we enjoyed some intimacy and kissing as partners. We'd spoken a lot over the last few weeks about our last visit and the how Lisa touching you had been a big turn on especially for me and I was surprised and delighted when Lisa, who had been almost back-to-back with you had rolled over and cuddled up to your back.

She slid her hands around you and cupped your breasts as I kissed you. I could tell by your breathing it was turning you on, getting that attention. I sat back and watched as she ran her left hand down over your stomach. John had stood up at the side of the bed and I did the same. She spent some time tracing her fingers around your breasts through the smooth material of the bra, your nipples suddenly providing two firm peaks in an otherwise smooth erotic view. Her hand slid down and similarly, she caressed your mound through sheer material of your knickers. Still on your side you tilted up your left thigh opening up access to your pussy area and her fingers traced the visible outline of your pussy lips

Lisa unclipped your bra and you removed it. You sat up as did she and you did the same with hers as we watched. My cock was totally hard and looking at the bulge in John's shorts, so was his. Lisa leant forward and caressed your breasts and you watched her hands on you. Your nipples were hard and she gently squeezed each of them. She stood up and you reached forward, took hold of her thong at each side, and carefully pulled them downward so that she could step out of them.

She pulled your legs towards the edge of the bed and eagerly pulled your knickers off. She then pushed you back onto the bed before pushing your legs apart and positioning herself between them. You closed your eyes as she began to kiss your shaved pussy.

I noticed that John was casually playing with his cock inside his shorts. I was mesmerised seeing Lisa start using her tongue on you. She'd pushed your thighs slightly wider apart and I could see that you were already marginally open and wet. She used her tongue to expertly touch your pussy lips and gently touch your clit before repeating in a elongated circular motion. You shivered and moaned as she did. You were clearly getting wetter and Lisa slid her tongue into you and pushed her face against your pussy as she did.

You started to grind against her and it was very clear that you were both totally lost in the turn on of it all. I had to touch you so I stripped of completely and lay next to you, turned your head towards me and kissed you hard. Our tongues were all over each others. I think we'd been anticipating this in the last few weeks and we were almost too eager to get right into it.

I caressed your breasts as Lisa continued to lick and suck you. She'd begun to spend some time sucking each of your labia, pulling them open with her mouth as she did so.  John had moved to the other side of you and we watched as he stripped. His cock was a good size and he had impressively large balls. He lay at the other side of you on the large bed and started to caress your breasts and stomach.

We were up against you on either side and our cocks were pushed against your hips. The view was of you legs apart, getting your pussy tormented and your gorgeous breasts and nipples being touched and squeezed. Our cocks, hard against your skin  hadn't gone unnoticed and you used your hands to take hold of us and began to stroke us.

John began to suck your left nipple and you groaned at the sensation it sent through your body. I watched a little while, as you know by now I love the thought of you being overtaken with lust and raw eroticism. I like seeing you becoming so horny and used. Watching another man and woman doing things to you is such a turn on and seeing your hard nipples being licked and sucked was every bit as dirty as seeing Lisa using her tongue on your now very wet pussy.

I moved so that I was kneeling close to your head and you immediately began to suck my cock. I suggested John get in a similar position on the other side of you and once he was there it was so dirty to have his thick cock there ready for you. I pulled out of your mouth and turned your head to his cock. He pushed forwardso the head of his large glans  was touching your lips. You used the tip of your tongue against it and he twitched at the feeling. You reached over for his balls and I watched as you cupped them in your hand before taking his cock into your mouth. The sight was so hot, so utterly dirty. You sucked him a short while then turned and sucked me. You smiled and caught my eye as you sucked my cock. You then proceeded to alternate sucking us. We continued to squeeze and touch your breasts whilst being torn between watching you suck each of us and watching Lisa giving your pussy a serious amount of attention.

Lisa was finger fucking you now and it was having an effect as you start to moan a little more. I stepped away a little to watch the scene as Lisa noisily sucked and licked your clit. You used your free hand to push the back of her head into your pussy as you sucked on John's cock. You gripped his balls as you did so and he fucked your mouth. The attention from them both sent you over the edge as your cock muffled moans and gasps showed that you're enjoying a very intense orgasm. Lisa didn't back off until you're almost pulling her away and John withdrew his cock from your mouth.

I took the opportunity to think ahead. I'd a desperately need to see you get some particular attention tonight. We relaxed a little, though both Lisaand I casually touched your thighs and pussy between us. John and I still had erections and Lisa took the opportunity to suck each of us in turn.

I suggested to John that you were pretty much ours do with as we pleased and maybe we could try out those straps. He got a nice length of black leather maybe 3/4"  wide and in no time at all your wrists were bound. You were  clearly ok with it but I kissed you firmly on the mouth and your eager tongue confirmed you were good. The view of you tied like that was kinky I've got to admit and I made a mental note.

So, you were bound and vulnerable and naked. Oh, and horny as hell. Lisa got a small vibrating dildo whilst we were busy and proceeded to use it close to, and around your pussy and clit. As you began to react to, it I pinned back your bound wrists with my hand and both John and I firmly massaged your tits and nipples.  I moved so that I could pin your arms back properly and told John to fuck your mouth some more. He knelt next to your head and slid his cock back into your mouth pulling your mouth onto him. He was firm almost rough, and added to you being tied, it was very erotic.

Lisa was using the dildo in you now and licking your clit at the same time. You were writhing a little. I saw her then take the vibrating dildo and slide it smoothly into your tight ass. You parted and lifted your knees up slightly to make it easier.

I noticed everyone was very intense and thoroughly enjoying what the were doing. John was watching himself fucking your mouth with his thick cock whilst Lisa was intently looking at exactly what she was doing with her fingers and the dildo in her other hand whilst fucking you anally with it.

I whispered to Lisa and we turned you over so that John was to the side of you and you were kneeling. I told you to suck his cock again and as you did so I slid my cock into your tight butt. You moaned and sucked at the same time.  I started to fuck you and as I did so John pulled your hair a little and  forced you onto his cock with your mouth.  I was able to slap your buttocks quite hard and then grip your hips.  You were being firmly used now. Used, fucked and all while tied at the wrists.

Lisa gripped your bound wrists to prevent you moving away too much but it seemed to stir you into sucking John's cock more noisily.  I really did want to see him cum in your mouth at some point but it would wait for now.

We continued for a couple more minutes as I was able to reach around and finger your clit some more before slapping both your butt cheeks harder as I fucked you more.

I pulled out and between us we walked you over to the sofa. I sat into the corner and as I sat back and I  grabbed a tube of lube from the side unit and squeezed a generous amount onto my hard cock before getting you to turn round and straddle me in reverse.

Lisa could see what was happening and she came over and, kneeling on the floor in front of your open thighs she got hold of my cock and guided it so that the head of my cock was pushing against your butt. I supported your buttocks with my hands as you lowered onto my cock. The feeling of it sliding into your tight arse again was so dirty. Once in, you laid back against me and I could use both hands to explore your tits and pussy.

The position you were now in meant you were now totally exposed and with your legs wide open, feet either side of my legs and up on the sofa. Your pussy was gaping. Lisa took full advantage and stuck her tongue right in.

I asked John if he wouldn't mind getting closer so I could watch you sucking his cock. He stepped over and to the side of you, putting one leg up on the sofa He was able to present his cock to your mouth again and, conscious of me watching you, you eagerly took it into your mouth, sucking and licking it firmly.

Lisa was giving your pussy another good work out and occasionally I could feel her fingers in your pussy through the thin divide between your pussy and butt. She was also diverting some of her attention to my balls by licking and sucking them occasionally which was winding me up no end.

I could watch John's cock fucking your mouth now and his balls swaying against your chin. It was extremely dirty and I had to ask Lisa to stop sucking my balls at that point otherwise I'd not be able to control the urge to cum in your butt there and then.

She continued to lick you and your clit was very exposed like this. I was able to use both sets of fingers to pull up the hood of your pussy to allow her greater access. You couldn't  control the effects all this attention was having and you rapidly came again.

Lisa carefully backed off your clit but we were all desperate to cum now. I wanted John's cock in your pussy now. I wanted to feel your reaction as he squeezed his thick cock into your pussy. I told him to fuck you now.

Lisa kneeled to one side as he got between your legs. To emphasise your vulnerability I used both hands and fingers to open up your pussy lips. The view must have been so erotic with my cock already right up your tight butt and a gaping wet pussy to fuck. He pushed his cock up against your pussy and I moved my fingers as he slid it slowly in.

The feeling was intense as I could feel his cock filling your pussy that was tighter than ever with my cock squeezing it from your butt. He moaned a little as did you. On the mirrored wall behind, I now had a perfect view of you being fucked by two cocks.

Lisa had been watching the view unfold and was using a vibrator on her clit whilst she watched. I told her to get herself over to me and that I could lick her if she straddled my face.

John was beginning to slowly fuck you now and you moaned louder. You were clearly feeling so used and turned on right now. John and I developed some rhythm and with me supporting your buttocks a little I was able to thrust a bit into your arse as he pulled his bigger cock back before thrusting deep into your pussy repeatedly.

Lisa stood up on the sofa and getting between us and John. She started to rub her clit hard at about your head height. John took the opportunity to bend her slightly so he could use his tongue on her butt. She began to moan and rub herself more.

Your view, when you occasionally opened your eyes, was of Lisa's pussy and clit being rubbed. John was really pounding you now and he was already noticeably releasing a mixture of cum and precum as I became very conscious of how wet and sticky you'd become and how it was lubricating my cock as I fucked your arse.

You were getting beyond caring yourself and with one hand you pulled Lisa's hips towards you and kissed her lower belly. John spread her butt cheeks whilst pushing the tip of his tongue inside her butt.

Soon John was fucking harder and in return so was I. The feeling of his cock through your body was strange but your state of excitement was turning me on so much as we fucked you together. I squeezed fingers between him and your clit and was able to rub it as you were fucked.

12