Down in London Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You pulled Lisa higher and started to lick her clit and pussy.  Beyond caring at that point, you'd clearly wanted to do it, and you continued to groan and gasp as you almost devoured her. She put one foot on the back of the sofa to open herself up to you fully and almost immediately began to climax. John had started to thrust hard by now and started to cum. He was soon pumping his semen inside of you and it was immediately getting squeezed out with each thrust. I couldn't  hold off, not helped by the feeling of a flood of a mixture of your juices and his cum on my balls and cock, I  started to cum up your butt as Lisa moaned and thrashed against you as she climaxed. My fingers worked furiously on your cum-covered clit now and you shuddered into an intense almost violent orgasm.

We eventually disentangled ourselves and returned to relax on the bed.  I smiled with you and touched your face and we kissed. We were all good with what we'd done and we couldn't stop smirking at each other. We soon showered and returned to the bed. We had drinks and chatted about the logistics of what we'd done and how it was such a big turn on for us all.  We began to think about the rest of the evening.

To be continued......

12