Down on His Luck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to Joni. "So you know where Keri can find a job?"

"I can get her a job where I work. Can't get one for Kent though."

Keri seemed slightly indignant. "Isn't that sex discrimination?"

"We want folks who fit the company culture and ethos. Keri would, Kent wouldn't."

I turned to Keri. "You need to be able to pay for your own transportation and contribute something to the food. If Joni can get you a job, you damned sure ought to take it."

"But as a woman? And all my ID shows me as Kent."

"I'll tell them you were assigned male at birth and are transitioning to female."

"So they'll hire me if they think I'm turning female, but not if I'm not."

"Basically, yes."

"Well, Sis, you need to take that job and start to make some money. You can keep looking for something better, but you need work and cash."

"I don't have work clothes for working as a woman."

Joni reached over and stroked Keri's face. "I'll spring for enough thrift store buys to give you a starting wardrobe."

"And I suppose I'll have to pay you back."

"If you're sweet, maybe I'll take it in trade."

Joni leaned over and kissed Keri, who kissed her back with no hesitation. We all had some breakfast, then Joni took Keri in to shower, clean up get dressed and do a little shopping. It was Saturday, so we had a little time to whip Keri into shape before she'd have to go in and apply for work Monday morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joni spent some time trying to teach Keri how to do her own makeup. Keri wasn't that thrilled about it, but seemed to reluctantly learn. Keri wore the same clothes as last night, and we went by Joni's place so she could change. So we headed out as three girls on a shopping trip. We hit one thrift store and found a several pair of low heels that fit Keri pretty well.

We hit a different store where they had some nice skirts and tops, some with the tags still on them. Joni made Keri go in the women's dressing room to try them on and come out to model them for us. The first time or two, Keri was very uptight, but as we went along she seemed to get used to it. We got half a dozen nice skirts and tops that Keri could mix and match, and wear to work.

Joni found a very cute party dress. It had no tags but looked like it might only have been worn once or twice. Keri looked real cute in that, but really didn't seem to like it. Joni insisted on the dress, but to compensate got Keri a couple of nice, very feminine tees, along with a pair of women's jeans that fit Keri's ass like a glove.

Keri's gaff panties kept her junk hidden out of the way, even in the snug jeans. Joni took us to a store where she bought several more pair of gaff panties, then we hit a discount store and got Keri a few more bras and some makeup in her own colors. Joni hadn't spent a whole lot of money, but managed to get Keri what she'd need to wear to work.

We went by the mall and stopped at the food court. Keri, of course wanted a burger and fries and to chow down the way she would as Kent. Joni made her get some Chinese, then eat it in a more lady-like fashion.

"Can we go back to the apartment? I feel like a fool wandering around the mall looking like this."

"Keri, baby, you are going to be like this all day at work. You might just as well get comfortable with it now."

"I have to pee."

"Celia, watch our stuff as I accompany Keri to the lady's room."

"The women's restroom? Do I have to?"

"Seriously, do you want to walk into the men's restroom looking like that?"

"No, but -- "

"What the hell do you think you're going to do at work when you have to go? You going to try to hold it all damned day?"

"Fine. Let's go."

Keri got up and Joni took her hand and walked her to the restroom. They came back about five minutes later, and sat down and we all finished lunch.

"Let's wander around the mall and do some window shopping."

"Do we have to?"

"Yeah, as a matter of fact, we do."

"Sis, I know I embarrassed you when we were younger, but you've paid me back many times over."

"You've barely started to pay me back. You had me naked in front of your friends, not just once, but a bunch of times. Hell, Joni and I are the only ones here who know you're in drag."

"I know, but it's still humiliating."

"The fact that you think wearing women's clothes is humiliating says a lot about what you think of women."

"I really am sorry for what I did, back then."

"Then shut up, relax, and enjoy your walk on the wild side."

After a while, Keri barely even seemed to notice what she was wearing. Either that or she was just suppressing the knowledge. We didn't really buy anything more, just hung out and wandered the mall like three girlfriends. After a while we went back to my place, made dinner, ate it, and then watched a couple of romantic movies on cable, with Keri sitting on the sofa between Joni and I.

During one commercial break, Keri spoke up. "I don't understand why Kent would not be hired, while Keri would, unless it is blatant sexism."

"You don't even see yourself, do you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Kent is loud, proud, brash, and obnoxious."

"So -- "

"Keri is more quiet and demure."

"I'm that different?"

"You are. Men talk over women and drown them out. They try to push their ideas through. When you're Keri, you act more like a woman and less like a man."

At that point, Joni spoke up too. "And that's good. That's why Keri will fit in while Kent never would."

"But I don't like being Keri. And I don't want men to notice me."

"You may not like it, but where I work, it's a big advantage."

"You don't exactly seem quiet and retiring."

"No, but I'm not as loud and pushy as most men either."

"So this is what I have to do?"

Joni leaned over and kissed Keri and began stroking first her arm, then moving to her back and down over Keri's ass. Keri moaned, then reached out to caress one of Joni's boobs. They seemed to really get into kissing and stroking each others titties. I could feel the room heating up as they both got ever more passionate.

The movie came back on and we were down to the last five minutes, where the couple finally reconciles, gets back together, and finishes with a kiss in the last minute. It was funny, Kent would likely never have sat still for a few hours of this romantic nonsense, instead insisting on watching some action thing with lots of shooting, fights, and car chases. Keri seemed to accept it, and as the couple kissed, so did Keri and Joni.

I gathered things up, took them in the kitchen, rinsed them off, and put them in the dishwasher. Meanwhile Joni and Keri were going pretty hot and heavy on the sofa again. By the time I got back, they both had their tops and bras off. Keri was kissing and stroking Joni's boobs and Joni caressed Keri's faux boobs. Sure they both knew Keri's boobs were fake, but somehow they both enjoyed it.

Joni pulled off her slacks and panties, and pulled Keri's head down to her pussy, where Keri began licking it furiously. Joni wrapped her legs around Keri's neck as she stuck her tongue as deeply as she could into Joni's snatch. Keri brought Joni to a screaming orgasm, as Joni pumped her hips and almost strangled Keri, she had her legs so tight around her.

As Joni came down off her orgasm, she released Keri who moved up to kiss Joni, sharing her juices with her. As they kissed, Keri began to unfasten her skirt and drop her skirt and panties. Joni managed to get up and take Keri by the hand and lead her into the bedroom. Joni left the door open and had privately told me I was welcome to join in, but a threesome with my brother wasn't what I wanted.

Okay, at this point Keri was closer to being a sister than brother, but she still had a cock, and I wanted no part of my sibling's cock. I watched for a few minutes, and saw Joni look at me, smile, and gesture for me to come in. Keri had her tongue buried deep in Joni's snatch and could not see what Joni was doing. I shook my head and went to my bedroom.

The next day, Joni and I took Keri to get a professional mani-pedi. Keri was none too thrilled by it, but Joni told her she needed to look her best for her job interview. Then we found a kiosk with inexpensive jewelry and got Keri a couple of bangle bracelets and cute chain and got her ears pierced along with a couple pair of earrings. Keri almost revolted over that, but Joni kissed her and calmed her down.

.............................................................................................

Keri

I couldn't believe my sister was so damned cruel. Sure I got to fuck Joni, but Joni pushed me even more towards being a girl than Celia did. I know I had humiliated Celia more than a few times when we were younger, but those were all brief, even if there were a bunch of them. Celia and Joni had me being a girl 24-7 -- it was constant humiliation.

Now, beyond having to be a girl for them both at Celia's place, I was going to have to go to work as a girl too. Okay, I was getting a job, so I wouldn't lose what little I had left of my stuff, but the cost was beyond what I'd ever have expected. Monday morning, Celia had me dress in a nice skirt, then supervised me doing my makeup, correcting me as I went.

A little later, Joni came by and picked me up and took me to her office. She took me to HR and said I was interested in the customer service position they had open. Joni gave me a referral and I started through interviews. The first interview was with the woman who would be my supervisor assuming I was hired. She was friendly but quite business-like.

"It looks like you had a very good position at Smith & Company."

"I enjoyed my work there, but a major part of their business was with one client who left. When they couldn't immediately replace them, they had to let half of their staff go."

"You weren't among the ones they kept?"

"I worked almost exclusively with the client who left, and didn't have as much seniority as the people they kept."

"This is rather a come down for you."

"I'm just trying to reestablish myself and get a chance."

"How do we know you won't be out the door as soon as you can?"

"I want to move up, but I think I can do that here. Besides Joni would be very unhappy if I bailed that quickly."

"I see that you're trans."

"That can be an issue with many employers, but Joni said you're LGBT friendly here."

"I assume you'll be using the women's restrooms."

"I can't imagine I'd be particularly welcome in the men's."

'Probably not. You certainly have the skills necessary for this job. My only concern is how long you intend to be with us."

"In my parent's generation, they might spend 30 or 40 years with a company, but we both know that doesn't happen anymore."

"Quite true."

I went through two more interviews that morning, then met Joni for lunch. She told me not to get cocky or take anything for granted, but with her recommendation I had a good shot at the job opening. I needed the job, if for no other reason than I needed the money to get clear of what Celia and Joni were making me do. Of course, even with money, I'd need to find a job where they knew me as a man.

I had another interview before I got shuffled off to human resources. They had me fill out additional paperwork, and provide identification and such. They were bothered because my ID showed me as male, so I told them that until I had the money to get that changed, it would stay that way. I really had no intention to have my ID changed to female, but I wasn't going to tell them that.

They asked me if I could start the next day, and I assured them I could. It would still be weeks before I had a paycheck but at least now I had a job. I hung out until Joni got off work, then she took me back to Celia's place. She had me get a change of clothing then took me back to her apartment, since she wanted me to spend the night there.

Joni, of course wanted me dressed as Keri all the time I was there, just as Celia did, so there was no great benefit, apart from being able to fuck Joni. Joni prepared dinner, but insisted I help with the prep and with the cleanup. I suppose I was lucky she didn't expect me to cook, because honestly my cooking skills were quite lacking.

No great shock but when we went to bed, I had to start by spending time pleasing her the way a woman would. I didn't object to that, I rather enjoyed going down on her and spending time pleasuring her breasts. She also wanted me to give her a rim job, which I was not as enthusiastic about, but she sweetly washed that area thoroughly before I did.

She got on her hands and knees and spread her ass cheeks for me. I licked up the center of her ass crack, giving special attention to her bunghole. Mercifully, what I tasted and smelled was the floral body wash she had cleaned with. In spite of my reservations, it wasn't bad and I continued, even getting my tongue inside her. There was a slight tang from her anus, but not horrible.

I licked her to at least one orgasm before she told me it was time for my fun. Well, in truth she felt it was time for her to peg me again. She got her strap on and worked my ass good before taking off the strap on while leaving the cock buried in my ass. She turned me on my back, which got the cock solidly in me and then climbed on top of me.

She slid my cock into her pussy and began to ride me. It felt weird as hell fucking this woman while I had a dildo deep in my ass. It may have felt weird, but I had one of the most powerful orgasms of my life, cumming longer and harder than ever before. As it ended, my cock was still hard and Joni resumed riding me until I came again.

At that point, she collapsed on me and lay there panting as my dick softened and slipped out of her. She kissed me for a while before rolling off me. I was more than ready to get that faux prick out of my ass, but she wanted me to keep it there for a little longer as we kissed and touched. Finally, she let me pull it out, and oddly my ass felt empty without it.

"That was wonderful, Keri."

"I enjoyed most of it too."

"I think you enjoyed all of it, but don't want to admit it."

"There were things I only did to make you happy."

"So you say, but your cock was hard as you licked my ass and as I fucked yours."

"I didn't say it felt bad, it's just not what I'd have chosen."

"It's too bad you don't have boobs and a pussy, because I'd love to play with those."

"Not gonna happen -- not ever. No way."

"You're just so close minded, Keri."

"I'll let you dress me this way to get a place to stay and a job. I'm not letting you change my body."

"We'll see."

"You'll see -- and you won't see me with real girl parts."

"if not real, then maybe salt water filled inserts to give you real looking fake boobs."

"No, no, no."

Joni gave me a little more grief before we fell asleep. When we woke in the morning she had me dress as Keri and helped me do my makeup. I spent my morning in orientation and training before meeting Joni for lunch again. She gave me a kiss and held my hand during part of lunch, I guess staking a claim to me and marking her territory.

I settled into my job and things seemed to go well. I got along well with my coworkers and did my job well. Since Joni made it clear I was hers, I had few people hitting on me. I didn't mind flirting with the woman but really didn't want the attention of the men. My boss made it clear that based on what she saw of my work that I had a decent chance for promotion.

I was working away one day, when one guy came up to me to talk. "We have a bunch of LGBs around here, but you're our first tranny."

I had managed to educate myself some on trans subjects. "We don't like the term 'tranny' and consider it a slur. We prefer trans or transgender."

"Shit, I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"You're forgiven."

"I was kind of surprised to find you involved with a woman. I thought most tra -- trans went for men."

"I guess a lot of trans women do, but not all. And some trans men prefer other men."

"How far along are you in your transition?"

"That's rather intrusive, and there's no reason for you to know that unless we were going to be lovers, which we aren't."

"I guess I need to be a little more sensitive to these things."

"Not a problem."

"So you have no interest in men?"

"None whatsoever, and I'm taken anyhow."

"Nice talking to you anyhow."

Joni never really let me move in with her, even if she let me keep a few clothes at her place. I still effectively lived with Celia and helped keep her apartment clean, along with making some contribution to the rent. I ended up having a far closer relationship with my sister than I probably deserved after how I'd treated her when we were younger.

...............................................................................................

Celia

At first it seemed like either Keri was over with Joni or Joni was over here. The two spent almost every night together. As they went on, there was a pulling back and much more often, Keri and I would hang out here together. We'd also get the girls together and Keri and Joni would join us most of the time. In spite of her reluctance, Keri very much became one of the girls.

I knew Joni too well. She seldom had relationships that lasted for any length of time. I tried to gently clue Keri into that, but she held onto the illusion that they were really a thing because it made being one of the girls a lot more tolerable. As time passed, Joni and Keri spent fewer nights together and often when the girls got together, Joni would be flirting with other women, instead of Keri.

Keri seemed down about it all and then the night came when Joni really seemed to be into one other woman there. She flirted and danced with her before they disappeared together. One of the other women in our group, Rhonda, had developed some interest in Keri, even though she knew exactly what Keri was.

After Joni disappeared, I encouraged Keri to ask Rhonda to dance. She did so, almost reluctantly, but Rhonda accepted readily and happily. They did a few fast dances and Keri seemed to loosen up somewhat, then a slow number came on. Before Keri could react, Rhonda had wrapped her arms around Keri and was holding her close.

I could see some hesitation on Keri's face, which in some ways was unusual. As Kent, she'd have had no problem getting close to any woman, even if it wasn't her girlfriend. I could see Rhonda grinding her body against Keri and smiling at her. As the song was ending, Rhonda pulled Keri to her and gave her a passionate kiss.

Keri seemed a bit nonplussed but returned the kiss. Rhonda brought Keri back to our table and they sat down, with Rhonda holding hands with Keri. Keri obviously liked the attention but I got the feeling that she was worried about how Joni would feel about it all. I knew that Joni was on the verge of ditching Keri, because we had talked recently.

Joni called me on the phone previously. "Do you think you can get Keri to agree to hormone therapy and other things? When I talk to her she doesn't even want to consider it."

"Regardless of how she dresses and what her ID says, Keri still thinks of herself as a guy."

"Look, I like her cock, but when it comes down to it, I really want to be with a woman. If Keri will transform even more into that woman, I'll stay with her."

"I doubt she will ever agree to getting real boobs or a pussy."

"I don't know how long I want to stay with her then."

So we saw Joni go off with a woman, but even so, Keri was leery of doing likewise. When Rhonda went to get a drink, I told Keri that Joni was basically history, and she needed to give Rhonda a go.

"Shit, sis, I know Joni has been pulling away."

"More like pulled away."

"I've accepted dressing like this, but I'm not getting boobs or a pussy."